The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-11-2005, 06:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1105 / Power: 20
Zack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud of
Re: My afternoon delights at HCs....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ang076
Off-topics :

Went to Westmall this afternoon for a show,and then went to Kopi-Roti Cafe at West Mall, ( this cafe located outside the Westmall, next to POSB ATM machine) , the cashier at Kopi Roti cafe bear a strong resemblance to Joey of Legends HC.. This cashier is tanned and a bit bigger sized... I cant take my eyes off her as she works.. Paiseh, this remind me of my session with Joey..

Bro. Ang ah,
Aiyoh, you are a serious cae! Better follow me and that 'back stabber" Machoman up the mt. for some "cold turkey" treatments before you are a gonner!....you started to hallucinate even when you are eatting
Cheers,
Old 07-11-2005, 06:44 PM
Samster

Zack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud of

Anyone notice that the loud laughters of Bro. Groo has been missing these past few days....hm maybe he went outstation to "steal-eat" or with his tigeress to try for another Groo Jr. just like Bro. Hcc....ke,ke,ke.
Cheers,
Old 07-11-2005, 08:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 0
machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zack Tan
Really ah but my CIA agent reported to me that you also "stab" me in the back leh! He said that you speak with "forked" tongue......sigh so much for loyalty. Never mind, I guess in this world, money talks.
Cheers,
Chief, how can you say that of me! You have hurt my feelings... my heart is so painful... even more painful than when Shuqi left me for Leon Lai!

I am your most loyal follower, always follow you to Mt Cold Turkey when none of the league bros want to go. And now, you call me "back-stabber". You trust the word of that double agent who also has been bribed by Bro SH more than me.

I want to resign from the league if you don't trust me. I am going up for a meditation retreat at Mt. Cold Turkey & will not come down until you apologise to me!

Last edited by machoman; 07-11-2005 at 08:51 PM.
Old 07-11-2005, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by machoman
Chief, how can you say that of me! You have hurt my feelings... my heart is so painful... even more painful than when Shuqi left me for Leon Lai!

I am your most loyal follower, always follow you to Mt Cold Turkey when none of the league bros want to go. And now, you call me "back-stabber". You trust the word of that double agent who also has been bribed by Bro SH more than me.

I want to resign from the league if you don't trust me. I am going up for a meditation retreat at Mt. Cold Turkey & will not come down until you apologise to me!
Ke,ke,ke....the truth always hurt right? I heard you rooting for Bro. SH in the other thread leh but never mind I also can be bought if the price is right! Hey how about telling us about your fling with Shuqi before Leon Lai came into the picture. I know that she was a messeur before she became "big Time". We all envy you leh....she is a real babe.
Cheers,
Old 07-11-2005, 09:06 PM
Samster

machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hey how about telling us about your fling with Shuqi before Leon Lai came into the picture. I know that she was a messeur before she became "big Time". We all envy you leh....she is a real babe.
Cheers,
Wah, chief, you very clever to change subject, hor?

You have hurt me & then, now you want me to write FR on Shuqi. I very heart-broken. Don't wanna talk to you, ok? Until you say... sorry to me ok???
Old 07-11-2005, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by machoman
Wah, chief, you very clever to change subject, hor?

You have hurt me & then, now you want me to write FR on Shuqi. I very heart-broken. Don't wanna talk to you, ok? Until you say... sorry to me ok???
Ke,ke,ke...I think you better change your nick to girlyman. You reminded me of my ex-gf who also demand an apology knowing full well that she has double crossed me. Guess what, I kicked her ass out!
Me is a gentleman give you another chance to redeem your good name. Just tell us about your tyst with Shuqui many moons ago....starts with a cold dark rainy night back in Taiwan when you were posted on an oversea assignment. If you write good good and have all of us drooling, I'll allow you back to the league plus 1 free bonking voucher. Swee boh?
Cheers,
Old 07-11-2005, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of
Re: My afternoon/night delights at KTVs/HCs.... in Macau!!

As some of you league bros may know, I recently made a 'pilgrimage' to the unholiest grail of cheonging... Macau! I was really quite zapped by the time I made it back to the reality of Singapore (from the heaven that is Macau).... so my FRs are somewhat delayed.... please accept my apologies for tardiness!

Ok, here goes....

Day 1 - Golden Dragon Hotel, KTV

We arrived at the ktv room to find a couple of our friends were already there, each with two girls on either side of them. Some chio, some bloody chio! It seems all that we heard about Macau is true – it’s hard to find an ugly or an out-of-shape girl here! All of them are at least pleasant looking, with slim-to-average bodies. No chubby chicks here! The only thing one needs to look out for are whether they had boobs… heh…

And so it began… the mummy brought in round after round of girls (mostly PRC), each guy having two girls assigned for each round. The girls sat with us for about 10 – 15 mins, before the next batch was brought in. Of course, the mummy would check with you if you wanted any girl back… But, being the horny greedy gits that we were, we mostly went for new chicks for each round. Except for me that is… This well-groomed syt (Dan Dan was her name I think) really caught my eye, so I kept asking for her to come back. Unfortunately, by the third round, some other customer in another room tabao her out… Arrrggh!!

So, I asked for the next best one I saw… another young, but more havoc looking girl. Sporting long wavy highlighted hair, she had pretty eyes, was fair, slim with probably B-cuppers. And most importantly for me, she had long slim legs… She was wearing a skimpy bra-top and panty set, with a sheer see-through wrapped around her waist as a ‘skirt’… Man, it leaves nothing to the imagination!! She looked like one of those hip Harajuku chicks in +++yo… Anyway, I think we must have had about 5 or 6 batches of chicks shown to us by the time we were supposed to take our pick of girl to bring up to the room…

I stuck with my Harajuku girl - bloody hell I can’t remember her name!!! So let’s just call her Hara-san… They ladies we picked were all given a trenchcoat to wear – it was like some kind of uniform… It was quite a sight – 6 girls in the same bronze coloured trenchcoats, walking with us… Man, it was so obvious what we were doing… but we were a bit too intoxicated to care… Anyway, this was Macau and it’s quite the norm…

Reached the room with Hara-san and we started to strip… she didn’t have much to take off and was very quickly disrobed… We took our showers and were soon going at it… but I did notice that she brought out two glasses – one with hot water and one with ice… Whoa, looks like I was in for the hot/cold treatment! Her catbath was GL SOP, going from the nipples down… and the hot/cold bbbj started… I was to find out later that the ice was frozen with disinfectant mixed in – how very clever… It was quite a sensation, going hot-cold-hot-cold… bringing me to the brink and back…

Then it was my turn to show her some loving… I tenderly gave her soft B-cuppers the attention they deserved… before making my way down slowly, tantalizingly… gave her pussy a good seeing-to before taking in those long beautiful legs of her… down to her pretty little toes… then I went back up to her love-hole… till I think she could take it no more – I finally entered her… We fooled around in quite a few positions – I was pumping her quite hard… a result of all that alcohol earlier… Did doggie, sideways, etc… but I finally released my hot load in missionary…

Name: Forgot, so I’ll call her Hara-san (but believe me – you guys dun have to look for any specific girl – you’ll be spoilt for choice so no need to remember names!)
Origin: PRC, Dalian
Looks: 7.5/10 (cute face with pretty eyes – looks like a jap girl)
Body: 8.5/10 (near flawless fair skin, slim body with B-cuppers)
BBBJ: 8.0/10 (hot/cold treatment)
AR: N/A
FJ: 7.5/10 (took some time to come cos intoxicated)
GFE: 8.0/10 (these girls are really well-trained)
Damage: HKD1,000 (girl) + HKD900 (ktv)

Ok bros… that’s all for now… but I can tell you things just got better and better… at the HCs!!! That is another long FR – allow me to rest before I pen the next instalment…

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 08-11-2005, 07:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 23
Darknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom
Ok bros… that’s all for now… but I can tell you things just got better and better… at the HCs!!! That is another long FR – allow me to rest before I pen the next instalment…
no doubt.. PRC land is THE place for sinners like us who just wanna go for pretty chicks, loads of pretty chicks... just make sue you are in the correct place (like macau/changping) and you know that most of the gal you have eyes on can be bonked for a price..

I have been to Macau only once and was a 1 night thing.. just wanna see Macau cos I was in GZ.. but would recommend CP anytime over Macau due to the much lower cost but equally high standard gals.

Cheers,
Shadow
Old 08-11-2005, 08:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 20
SamiHyypia is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSamiHyypia is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wah....early in the morning got FR liao....hkd 1000+ 900 = SGD???
Old 08-11-2005, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamiHyypia
Hey don't need to go training for your next match eh? Come here so early to claim your voucher isit?....ke,ke,ke.
Cheers,
Old 08-11-2005, 08:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 20
SamiHyypia is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSamiHyypia is a Helpful and Caring Samster

chief zt, you make me feel guilty leh.But frankly, i never really wanted the bonk voucher la...actually all the way, i thought you were joking, and its some publicity stint from the both of us..
Old 08-11-2005, 09:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 21
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom
As some of you league bros may know, I recently made a 'pilgrimage' to the unholiest grail of cheonging... Macau! – it’s hard to find an ugly or an out-of-shape girl here! All of them are at least pleasant looking, with slim-to-average bodies. No chubby chicks here! The only thing one needs to look out for are whether they had boobs… heh…
Ah... bring back memories But my MACAU experience is no way as HIONG as yours... mine just a day trip...

Member of The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Old 08-11-2005, 09:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowBro
...but would recommend CP anytime over Macau due to the much lower cost but equally high standard gals...
CP has HCs like those in Macau? The HCs are the real draw in Macau, not the KTVs. If CP's HCs are like Macau's I will plan a trip there...

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 08-11-2005, 09:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 21
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamiHyypia
SGD 425 ++
Bro imom is in a LEAGUE OF HIS OWN when come to cheonging budget !!

Member of The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Old 08-11-2005, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ke,ke,ke...I think you better change your nick to girlyman.
Chief, don't like that suan me lah.

Guess I got no choice but to stay high high long long in Mt Cold Turkey liao.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1