The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 01-11-2011, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 19
Spurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
lets hope stoke city can tame the toon army tonight.
Bro,

Sad to say, the magpies, or should I say the potters, disappoints you this time:
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/report?id=318271&cc=4716

Nevertheless, I believe the magpies' run will be tested by the fixtures below:
Newcastle, 9 played, 19 points
Nov 19 Away vs Man City
Nov 26 Away vs Man Utd
Dec 3 Home vs Chelski

What I am more concern now is for Spurs' players to stay fit, kill-off opposition when opportunities comes and not too concede to many goals. We have to bank on ourselves and pick ourselves up the table and just hope that the rest take care of itself. I believe that if we go by this direction, we can really fight for the top 4, if not 3rd position.

Hopefully, we can prove ourselves this season and maybe many more seasons to come...

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Fiction: Stepdaughter's friends
Old 01-11-2011, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 21
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurslover View Post
Bro,

Sad to say, the magpies, or should I say the potters, disappoints you this time:
i think stoke city definitely ponjake already lah, luckily i forgot to go spore pools to buy them..

vdv agrees with you bro, spurs is one of the top teams now!
Old 02-11-2011, 11:26 AM
Samster

Spurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
vdv agrees with you bro, spurs is one of the top teams now!
Bro,

We owe a lot to this man, Harry Redknapp, for being one of the top teams, players are bought by Levy and he has to manage whoever that comes in.

It is confirmed that he will miss the trip to Rubin due to some medical procedure.
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...-clash?cc=4716

Hopefully, Harry recover to full health. Wishing him best of health.

COMON YOU HARRY!!!

Let's hope that the players are playing for the manager in this match and bring back a result Harry can be proud of.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 03-11-2011, 09:22 AM
Samster

Harry's operation is a success:
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...uccess?cc=4716

Let's wish Harry has a full and good recovery.

VDV mentioned that they will keep on winning for him. Hopefully, this will be the best season for both Spurs and Harry.

COMON YOU HARRY!!!

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 03-11-2011, 12:08 PM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Bro,

We owe a lot to this man, Harry Redknapp, for being one of the top teams, players are bought by Levy and he has to manage whoever that comes in.
God bless harry!
there is a huge chance harry will manage england after euro 2012 but lets hope a champions league spot for next season will add to his considerations.

top news - neymar for real madrid!

ESPNsoccernet understands Neymar is set to rank among football's top earners as he has agreed a summer transfer from Santos to Real Madrid in principle
Old 04-11-2011, 09:04 AM
Samster

Rubin beat Spurs:
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/report?id=332102&cc=4716

Bassong apologies:
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/quotes?id=332102&cc=4716

Now we are third in the table with 2 more games and 1 point behind group leader PAOK, and the 1st of our remaining games is against PAOK at WHL and the last game is away to Shamrock in Ireland, just before the Chelski match.

We must win against PAOK in order to make our qualifying life easier because Rubin's last game is against PAOK away. These 2 draw in Russia. We have also yet to score away from home, all our 4 goals scored are in WHL, so Shamrock may not be push over in the last match.

Hopefully, we can beat PAOK in the next match on 30 November 11 and beat Shamrock to top the group in Dec 15, a big big Christmas present for the fans.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 07-11-2011, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quote:

We must win against PAOK in order to make our qualifying life easier because Rubin's last game is against PAOK away. These 2 draw in Russia. We have also yet to score away from home, all our 4 goals scored are in WHL, so Shamrock may not be push over in the last match.
bro, spurs will wrap up europa in ribbons once the 1st team boys take over.

fulham 1 spurs 3 (bale, lennon, defoe)

and spurs go marching on...!

elsewhere on a higher plane of existence...

Real in seventh heaven - Real 7 Osasuna 1
Real Madrid ensured they would stay top of the Primera Division going into the international break as a Cristiano Ronaldo hat-trick and a Karim Benzema double helped them record a thumping win over Osasuna in a midday kick-off at the Bernabeu
Old 07-11-2011, 11:46 AM
Samster

Fulham 1 Spurs 3
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/report?id=318130&cc=4716

Very very lucky win. Joe Jordan said it all:
http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news...oe-061111.html

It is true that spirit saw us home, we have somewhat learnt to win ugly, which a lot of top teams does during difficult times.

I agree we have to win ugly at times and the players played for each other to slough for this win. I also understand the strategy of this game is to absorb and counter attack. However, I do not agree to sit so deep in defence and also when we have possession we pump balls upwards after allowing Fulham to close us down and subsequently lost possession.

Kevin Bond & Joe Jordan are responsible if we lost because of a couple of details, which Harry will react if he was there, to ease the pressure for our defence:
1) Sandro should come in earlier if we want to adopt absorb and counter attack in the 2nd half. Sandro should be introduced on the hour, after Fulham scored, to stabilize the defence as Scott Parker is being swamped by Dempsey, Duff and Dembele. Modric is similarly crowded out everytime he gets the ball;
2) Only bring in Defoe when it is clear that Sandro's introduction works. This is because we still need VDV to clear Modric from being crowded out. Although Defoe scored in the last minute of added time, but our defence looked very shaky and hanging on to a very thin line;
3) Introduce Livermore for Modric, if Sandro introduction is not enough. or Corluka for Walker to beef up the defence; and
4) Finally, introduce Defoe for VDV when everything stabilized.

They took out VDV first and Modric is left alone having to create in a crowded environment and having to help out Parker, which is not productive at all. When we have to bypass the midfield, which has always been our creativity and engine room to attack, we are not countering productively. I just hope that Kevin Bond and Joe Jordan understands the importance of proper substitution to suit to the situation instead of doing it for the sake of doing it. This match has make Harry look so much more important to us.

We are very lucky we didn't concede the penalty before Defoe scored. I re-emphasize that we need to score and not concede to win.

Anyway, a win is a win. Well done Spurs to stay 5th and undefeated 8th game.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 09-11-2011, 08:50 AM
Samster

Arrest made after Spurs 'spy' claims:
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...claims?cc=4716

Hopefully, this is a false accusation and will not affect Spurs as we are having one of the best run in a long long time.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 21-11-2011, 09:02 AM
Samster

With Newcastle & Chelski beaten, and Man City + Man U + Arsenal+Liverpool winning, the top 7 has been outlined.

Chelski, Spurs, Liverpool & Arsenal now stands at 22 points with only goal difference separating these 4 teams and with Spurs having 2 games in hand up till tomorrow morning.

This is the time for Spurs to prove their worth against 8th place Villa at WHL. To-date, Villa's away record is 4 draws and 1 lost (1-4 to Man City) whereas Spur's home record is 3 wins and 1 lost (1-5 to Man City).

If we win by 1 goal, we will leapfrog Newcastle by having to score more goals. If we draw, we will only be able to climb above Chelski.

I really hope the lads perform well and win this match before a hectic week coming up with a must-win game at home against PAOK on 30 Nov in UEL. We need to clear the obstacles ahead of PAOK match to be able to concentrate on this match as it will be important our qualifying for UCL next season as well as the qualifying into next round of UEL this season.

Like I say many a times, we need to win and not concede goal because goal difference may be the deciding factor for UCL, UEL or just EPL next season.

Hopefully, Harry will be back in the dug out to head the team.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 21-11-2011, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quote:

This is the time for Spurs to prove their worth against 8th place Villa at WHL. To-date, Villa's away record is 4 draws and 1 lost (1-4 to Man City) whereas Spur's home record is 3 wins and 1 lost (1-5 to Man City).

If we win by 1 goal, we will leapfrog Newcastle by having to score more goals. If we draw, we will only be able to climb above Chelski.
ah think a big win is gonna happen against villa. even asianbookie is putting a 1 goal handicap on spurs!

norwich 1 arsenal 2
there is no doubt the gunners deserved the win, in fact with a bigger margin even, but i wish to highlight the poor playing standard of the norwich defender no.2 russell martin who is totally responsible for the 2nd arsenal goal.
he (a defender) took the ball from his own half and went over the halfway line and so near to the 2 arsenal central midfielders who were just standing there waiting for a 2nd invitation to tackle. the invite came like a 10 year old school boy trying to emulate maradona, so alex song went on the red carpet and send it thru to rvp.

an epl player on home turf, how can such a needless error be made?

On the hour, the Dutchman showed him how it should be done when referee Phil Dowd played a fine adVantage after Ramsey had been tripped, which allowed Alex Song to send Van Persie away in the right channel. The Gunners skipper took one touch before clipping a superb, angled finish over Ruddy.
Old 22-11-2011, 10:24 AM
Samster

spurs 2 villa 0

adebayor on the double. when ade scores, spurs always win!

Adebayor sends Spurs third
Old 22-11-2011, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 17
Bebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Looks like the GLORY days had slowly but surely return to WHITE HART LANE.............
Old 22-11-2011, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
spurs 2 villa 0

adebayor on the double. when ade scores, spurs always win!

Adebayor sends Spurs third
Bro,

We are third with a game in hand. Adebayor scores on Harry's return. It is clear the manager's presence is important. We played well in the first half and scrap through the second half by lifting the foot of the gas. However, there is signs that we can step it up when needed in the 2nd half.

IMHO, I think we need the finishing to polish up and more practise for stepping a gear up when required. I think all great teams have such ability. Hopefully, Spurs can carry on and establish themselves as a great team.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 24-11-2011, 02:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 17
mazdamx5 is one of the Best!mazdamx5 is one of the Best!mazdamx5 is one of the Best!

Nice to see Spurs 3rd in the league... have been following them since Harry took over... I always have my respective and confidence in this coaching abilities.

www.nothingbettertodo.net
All about NIGHTLIFE in Thailand, Vietnam and Malaysia.

FR on our Vietnam trips can be found at www.nothingbettertodo.net under Entertainment.

My Thread - http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=256763
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1