The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 07-05-2011, 03:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
sadchaiz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sengseng View Post
After a few moons no see Sadchaiz, so fast now becum Richie oredi. No wonder he no dell poor man like me oredi. Wua Kao chai liao.
Btw, I saw Shyloke chatting to a meimei tat day.
She is the kind of girl you could take home to your mother. Her face is sweet, innocent and calming - almost angelic. She talks like an UNI gal and is as pretty as an angel. yes she looks perfect girlfriend material.Dunno whether its actually like a wolf in sheep's clothing or not. As under that translucent dress, I suspect she is a naughty minx that just wants to have kinky fun and will do anything to make sure she gets just what she wants.
I think her GFE can be higher the ceiling fan. Just me guessing KEKEKE
kai yeh, so many moons never see you too due to VISA expired. I wish that I would be called Richie Boy but unfortunately I only can afford one session per month. However, waiting for you to hire me as I was fired in my previous company and now desperately looking for a job.

Plan to completely retire from the cheonging scene by the end of 2011 as I'm counting down the days to the heavily speculated "End Of The World 2012".
Old 14-05-2011, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
jconnor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What is going on here my bros? talking in code language is it?
Old 19-05-2011, 10:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Nick John is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Yesterday went to Pasar road buy electronic parts , i saw a very beautiful PRC standing at entrance . very "sok" .
Old 20-05-2011, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 16
sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick John View Post
Yesterday went to Pasar road buy electronic parts , i saw a very beautiful PRC standing at entrance . very "sok" .
You said Very Shiok. I wonder which electronic parts did you buy.??? KEKEKE
Which Electronic Shop in Pasar Road did you went in? Like tat I must go and 6c6c lor. KEKEKE

Last edited by sengseng; 20-05-2011 at 12:49 PM.
Old 20-05-2011, 12:29 PM
Samster

sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadchaiz View Post
kai yeh, so many moons never see you too due to VISA expired. I wish that I would be called Richie Boy but unfortunately I only can afford one session per month. However, waiting for you to hire me as I was fired in my previous company and now desperately looking for a job.
Looks like nowadays you have shed your Nocturnal Lifestyle and only cums out to play when the sun shines and hibernates when darkness call. You are very humble, heard tat you are venturing into own bizness. Need extra hands, count me in. Just pay me food and lodging will do.
Old 20-05-2011, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shylook View Post
brother sadchaiz, when is your new bangalo renovation completed? your ex boss been waiting for your house warming for years already.
Have you test drive the New Ferrari tat you told me. KEKEKE
Old 20-05-2011, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9644 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
new ferrari ah? what model? i want i want...
Old 21-05-2011, 01:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
shylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Oops, this car has sent back to mainland for repair due to unable to fit the temporature in malaysia.
Old 23-05-2011, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shylook View Post
Oops, this car has sent back to mainland for repair due to unable to fit the temporature in malaysia.
You should have told me earlier,Maybe I can help to fix things up, i am also a mechanic when night falls.
Old 24-05-2011, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
new ferrari ah? what model? i want i want...
You want long leg crab or not. Jojo is back in town. Last night also met 01 new Jojo similar looking like Yoyo. Very sensual one leh. KEKEKE
Old 27-05-2011, 07:58 PM
Samster

dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You want long leg crab or not. Jojo is back in town. Last night also met 01 new Jojo similar looking like Yoyo. Very sensual one leh. KEKEKE
bro sengseng... long leg crab ah? hairy on the down part or not? me like to lick my crab before eating 1 lah.. if hairy, troublesome loh
Old 28-05-2011, 02:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
bro sengseng... long leg crab ah? hairy on the down part or not? me like to lick my crab before eating 1 lah.. if hairy, troublesome loh
My advise is bring a shaver along just in case.
Anyway Yellow Sweepers's scoreboard have gone beyond the 70 mark oredi this week.When such spring cleaning starts, long leg crab also fast fast run away. After it was reported in the newspaper and TV, this place looks sparkling clean now after the sweeping was done.
Old 28-05-2011, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 14
akabane deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyakabane deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Anyway Yellow Sweepers's scoreboard have gone beyond the 70 mark oredi this week.When such spring cleaning starts, long leg crab also fast fast run away. After it was reported in the newspaper and TV, this place looks sparkling clean now after the sweeping was done.
pasar road?? i went there many times but i only know New Peng Hwa...anyway can u pm me where is the place detail?? if you got the number is better..
Old 29-05-2011, 02:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
for goodness sake.. think i'll skip my crab eating habit cause whenever i feel the urge to eat, yellow sweepers will spoil my day..
Old 01-06-2011, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by akabane View Post
pasar road?? i went there many times but i only know New Peng Hwa...anyway can u pm me where is the place detail?? if you got the number is better..
http://www.iproperty.com.my/property...rtment_ForSale

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1