The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 27-06-2016, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by QQ.[B]lurry View Post
keep this thread more alive.
Bro I like your signature .. 327 ladies and still counting.

Makes me also wanna start counting now.

Anyway, the superior 2.5 million room at nagoya food court look reasonable. I believe electricity and water is excluded, anyone have picture of room? I wonder security 24 hours referring to the mall security or they hired one just to mind the premises.
Old 27-06-2016, 10:05 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7161 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
Hey bro, just a heads up, less n less ceweks are gone by the days. At least u know what to expect before going (if you dont mind with limited choices) or maybe you can postpone yout trip n go cheong after raya. Thanks
And less and less guys from Singapore, and more and more FLs looking for cash.

My experience of Ramadan in Batam is that I've always had more opportunities than in other months, but fishes were not gathered in fish-tanks. Time for deep-sea fishing. Beware of sharks, but precious tuna can be hooked.

Last edited by Black Page; 28-06-2016 at 01:14 AM.
Old 27-06-2016, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 13
localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post

5. My review for both hotels :

The bad (what i DO NOT like):

Da Vienna - Too many non-smoking area like the lift lobby outside my room. Makes it difficult to hold a cigarette and walk out from my room. And they have an asktray at the lift lobby outside my room (which is by the way a smoking room) that says "No Smoking". Cant find a place to stub out my already burning cigarette on my hands except on the "No Smoking" sign itself (which is supposingly an ashtray). A little overly-Sillyporean oriented.They do have more humanly customer service (than Gideon,Goodway,Nagoya Hill Hotel,M1 etc who are more robotic),but still,i will say they are under staffed at the front line. Water from tap emits some smell and they have one of the most expensive massage/spa which a stingy man like darent try.

The Good (what i like) :

Da Vienna -

Tho it was a mad rush,customer service has retain its quality. Da Vienna was about 8 mins walk to Formosa,hence making it a fairly good location. Out from Da Vienna hotel (out of its front door towards the security check point),turn right and i see a bigger than normal Alfa Mart. Opposite Da Vienna is a Pharmacy that sells relatively expensive stuffs tho. Food was abundant during my walk towards Formosa Hotel. Crown massage just about 3 mins walk away.
Pros of Da Vienna

1) Da Vienna is a fairly new hotel which was ready to stay during last year June 2015. In terms of all its room types, the junior suite room is the most economical and luxurious to stay. It is much bigger in terms of room space than the deluxe room and the toilet is big and bath tub is good for relax. Carpet to the room gives a more cosy feel. I stay in the junior suite last Dec via Kaha at 610k which is cheaper than the junior suite of Biz (670k kaha) and Formosa (800k member)

2) Since it is new and the design of the room is unique, unlike conventional hotel design, and there are many "walls or partition" can play hide and seek in the pantry, wardrobe, living room, toilet or bed room. Unlike Formosa junior suite, the bedroom, living room and the desk are all in one big space without any partitioning (more boring)

3) Innovative, having sensor touch bedroom lamp with 4 different brightness level to suit individual mood.

4) High technology using automatic toilet bowl spray to clean backside after doing big business.

5) More variety of food/cuisine in terms of breakfast choice as compared with other 3 star hotel.

6) Location is good as it is near to lucky plaza. There is a warung selling tempe goreng between lucky plaza/Da vienna super delicious. Across the street is the famous nasi pandang shop "SERDERHANA".

7) Was given a warm welcome by the receptionist and a complimentary fruit juice drink upon arrival.

Cons of Da Vienna

1) The hot water to fill up the bath tub of the junior suite stop operating after about 10 mins, from hot become warm become normal water. I think is maybe the central water storage heater is not strong enough to heat up the water continuously. As a result, the water in the bathtub is only luke warm but not hot.

2) The breakfast although more variety but the taste still lose to Formosa breakfast. Formosa breakfast is more towards quality rather than quantity. One example is the Indonesian "curry" cooked in Formosa breakfast is super delicious.

3) Although hotel is new but experience power failure once. The bad experience is compensated by technician attended to the breakdown promptly by reseting the power trip by adjusting the miniature circuit breaker.

4) Vienna massage is expensive, about 300+k per hour massage as compared to King's massage at 100k per hour. This hotel is good if you have your own booking girl. However if your purpose is massage, then Formosa or Utama is a better choice.
Old 27-06-2016, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
lee123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
And less and less guys from Singapore, and more and more FLs looking for cash.

My experience of Ramadan in Batam is that I've always had more opportunities than average, but fishes were not gathered in fishtanks. Time for deep-sea fishing. Beware of sharks, but precious tuna can be hooked.
bro, u mean cewek prize will be more hingher? or cewek will ask more tips? thx
Old 27-06-2016, 10:21 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7161 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lee123 View Post
bro, u mean cewek prize will be more hingher? or cewek will ask more tips? thx

"Precious tuna" is a more valuable fish: I meant better cewek. "Sharks" means danger (the guy is the prey, not viceversa)
Old 27-06-2016, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lee123 View Post
Hi, really very less cewek? i going wednesday coz my off day, feel boring nothing to do, no much choice at least still hv rite? get one good cewek is enough liao. haha
Thats is correct bro, limited to choose from, not all ceweks when back kampung thou but as always depends on timing, luck and low expectations you probably have a good cewek with you buddy. Wish you a pleasant trip ahead.

I also agreed with Black Page comment, need to be careful to who you approach from FL.
Old 28-06-2016, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 22
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post

Show you guys my fav 37 rb rp makan. Murtabak spesial
with Satay.
looks enak!
where to buy?
Old 28-06-2016, 02:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
mr20k is Cool - loads of Potential

If bring family there, what hotel is best? Near shopping
Old 28-06-2016, 10:09 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3558 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109190 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr20k View Post
All the hotel located near to nagoya mall is the best.

sakura hotel
nagoya hill
5 stars service apartment
the hill
nagoya plaza

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 28-06-2016, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
This is the receipt for M1. Hope it helps for your collection and those Bros that intend to go to M1 or M2 KTV. Just a reminder to Bros, only local cewek cost 300k rupiah whole night no butterfly.
Just wish to drop you a quick note of thanks for sharing the receipt break down on M1 KTV. Really really thank you,and in case you didnt know,you have just fit one more piece of puzzle in my info vault.

Sincerely thank you for your sharing.

Cheers!

(i usually reply post in sequence,and i MAY come to your post later..sorry about it,just my posting habit)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingTarget View Post
...Open just a couple of weeks. Check this out.

Thank you for sharing. I just check out this place,looks pretty new as its just been built...

All basic necessities for a hotel room is there,except breakfast...hehehe...

Good info,bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitaeshi View Post
Just wonder nono bro, ur first gal u did 5 rounds for first nite... then 2 x fj n 2 x hj outside.. u seem like a superman..lol so u total release how many times for this trip since u didnt say fir 2nd nite... last time dun know eho say if u release 7 times a day u will mati...lol
Average for any 3D2N trip to Batam is about 12 rounds (sometime a little lesser,but rarely more). Day 1 didnt go for any massage until evening time after dinner. I had my girl earlier than my usual timing due to Ramadan. King Massage closes at 1am,last order is 12am Batam time.

1. Around 3pm+ my girl comes,scored 2 rounds since the timing to dinner schedule is so far away. (usually girl comes around 5pm but not this trip)

2. all the way no rounds until after dinner,after movie...then King Massage (1 shot),then back to room to have the rest of the round 3, 4 and 5 in the later night with the booking girl.

Words i often carry with me in past postings : Sleep,is for the weak when in Batam (Hehehe...)

3. In case you havent notice,i dont exactly sleep very much in my 3D2N Batam trip. My constantly live update posts in the past continuously between 2am to 6am in my Batam hotel room (written in this thread) shows that,hehehe...

4. The only time i can really sleep in peace was when i am in Batam Massage shops during the day (especially when i have friends around).Thats of course until the massage girl/s woke me up for special service thru their teasing.

5. I checked out late...as in really late on 3rd day,so i have time for 2 x 1 hr massages before lunchtime after my booking girl left. The rest of the massages were on the day before and after lunch.

6. 7 times a day (Day is from sunrise to sunset,Night is from sunset to sunrise) can kill me but 7 times a day and a night wont,hehehe...

7. I am not superman,if i can do it,you can do it too. All you need is an overnight booking girl that belong to the fiercer Rapist category who keeps wanting to cum and the only time i could REALLY rest-up is by giving her all the crappy excuses that i need to go meet my friends somewhere or go temple while in fact i went OUT of the hotel alone to Revitalize myself with herbal food and to sleep (rest) in massage shops.

Nowaday i try not to go Overhaul on the 1st night but to save up my "bullets" for 2nd night (and for 3rd day) as i wish to try other girls in massage shops. But this girl i got is really really "too much"...hehehe...i was drained.

You see in my link below that i was very tired,and that post was written less than 24 hours after my return from Batam :

https://sammyreviews.store/showpost.p...postcount=2296

But i felt the need to make that post above (skip the Conjuring 2 movie portion) on the booking girls's appearing time yet couldnt explain them in details of why i am posting it. Simple reason,i am tired and i needed rest. I use my last straw of energy left in my body that day to make that post before going K.O...hehehe... *exaggerating*

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Very garang to go during school holidays and furthermore, Ramadan.

Thanks for the very in depth analysis.
Just dont go to places where most school holiday goer will likely go to. And during Ramadan,choices were plentiful due to the fact that most cheongsters avoid going Batam during Ramadan where they FEEL choices were limited. I practically have no competition on girls during weekdays except during Friday with some Indians/Bangaleshi and the handful of more intelligent bros who traveled to Batam on a regular basis.

My conclusion: Ramadan is the time where the supply is less,but demand is even lesser hence i see an "illusion" of more girls. School holiday is the type of days that one should avoid the "popular known places" known to most people,eg Nagoya Hill Mall,BCS Mall etc...but not DC Mall,Nagoya City Walk Mall etc. With the right time being in the right places,i should most likely be finding myself in the best of all world in Batam. (not exaggerating)

Just sharing.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 28-06-2016, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 12
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
All the hotel located near to nagoya mall is the best.

sakura hotel
nagoya hill
5 stars service apartment
the hill
nagoya plaza
another option :

iHotel Baloi
Gideon Hotel
DeBest
Lovinna inn Penuin
BCC Hotel & residence

if looking 4 good food,BCS mall better.
Old 28-06-2016, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 12
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyalan79 View Post
So this time i want to try massage with option of fj or hj with clothes off.Question here.. wonder if there's any massage/spa joints near nagoya hills that offers both fj (inside the massage/spa compound) or hj (auto roam) ? Only me thinking of doing fj. The 2 other male kaki just hj. Thanks in advance.
Mind i ask bro,hw u plan to reach ngoya hill mall frm yr hotel?

The same method u reach nagoya hill mall if u take taxi/ojek can bring u to Octopuss man spa @ pacific hotel 8th flr where u can get wat u r looking 4.

If u walk,on yr way frm yr hotel reaching formosa hotel b4 u reach nagoya hill mall,u will also be seeing sm MPs tat offers wat u r looking 4.
Old 28-06-2016, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr20k View Post

Nagoya Hills hotel.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 28-06-2016, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
HunkHands deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
[URL="https://sammyreviews.store/showpost.php?p=14739060&postcount=2374"]

I didnt take any photo of the squirting but below is an illustration of a look-alike patch size on the bed...

...continue to page 5
Lol I like the "dramatic reenactment"
Old 28-06-2016, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 12
TheRedLantern is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheRedLantern is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheRedLantern is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
This is the receipt for M1. Hope it helps for your collection and those Bros that intend to go to M1 or M2 KTV. Just a reminder to Bros, only local cewek cost 300k rupiah whole night no butterfly.

additional 2.000.000 written in blue is for sitting fee?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1