The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-11-2005, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 21
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future
Re: My afternoon delights at HCs....

Quote:
Originally Posted by DingCumPhu
This thread has the most enticing Frs and intro best wls all around Sillypore!
Thanks to chief Zack Tan.
Shhhh.... not so loud..... The League thanx you on behalf of our Horny Chief for the compliment.

Member of The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Old 21-11-2005, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1105 / Power: 20
Zack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud of
Re: My afternoon delights at HCs....SUMMER ex-Dickson HC

Seeing how Bro. Tarus has been smitten by this gal, SUMMER and seeing her photo trigger off my raging hormone. But 1st to help Bro. Tarus, I called my CIA agent to track her down and bingo, she is indeed spotted at V2 spa in Katong. Unfortunately she is off today and so the Q/C to confirm that she is indeed the gal will be put back unless Bro. Tarus beat me to the gun....ke,ke,ke. If she looks as ravishing as the photo that Bro. Tarus posted, then she is worth the search.
Cheers,
Old 21-11-2005, 02:15 PM
Samster

Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future

This was the BONK of The Monthfor me... and it all happened on a lazy Friday morning !!

Her thread is in the FL section...

OPTIMUS's HIT LIST

FL Targets Eliminated:
Xiao Juan(PRC FL), Sofi(Local FL), Sky(Local FL), Xiao Ching(PRC FL), Xiao Yu(PRC FL), Jasmine(Local FL), Shirley(Local FL), Eve(Local FL), Xiao Yeh(PRC FL), Vivian(Local FL),Stella(Local FL)

Swee - Gal with the Sweet Kiss

SETTING UP THE KILL: Got her sms last night around mid-nite. After a flurry of sms-es (and some help from bro chincilla) managed to get a session with Swee. Was suppose to get 1st Blood on her... but Bro Bongster was faster... damn it... he got 1st bonk at 9am !! where got ppl bonk this early one... was tempted to tell her I see her at 7am but then... forgot about it

In the end, we met at a shopping centre near town b4 proceeding to a hotel nearby...

LOOKS: Ok first look of Swee was kinda disappointed... her looks are only average... quite plain face... short hair...abt 1.55-1.6 m tall and not fat not thin...

she was dressed like a typical orchard rd teen... quite fashionable... this gal knows how to dress...

As our session carried on... I grew more acustomed to Swee's looks, the more u see the more u will know her beauty... so in the end I will give her a 6- 6.5 but 1st look the most bros can expect is a5.5

TCSS: Her England quite powerful... so it was a nice change of pace to converse in English instead. We chat a bit in the cab... guess the taxi driver knew what we were up to... gave me that "knowing" look... *mind ur own business la uncle*

In the room, we got comfortable on the bed when Swee turned to look at me and cheekily said: "So OP what do you do once you get the girl in bed ?"

Was stunned for a while as did not what to reply... 6.5

KISSING/FRENCHING: Well the best reply to her can only be ACTION lor !! I drew close to her and my lips slowly touched hers... NO RESISTANCE.. so I leaned in to kiss her lips. Swee's lips were really soft and she was kissing me back with some vigour. She has to rank among some of the best kisser I've been with... very proactive .

Like two long lost lovers, we were kissing and frenching while Swee's hands were busy unbuttoning my shirt... (yes we were still fully clothed) In between some furious tongue-fu, I slipped her blouse down and unclasp her bra while Swee had almost stripped me upper body bared...

The feeling with Swee was more of like we just met and had a ONS than doing t with a FL... and the best thing was the kissing and frenching thru-out the session. I give her kissing/frenching skills a 8.5

BODY: As we continued with our passionate kissing, Swee was unbuckling my pants. Soon I was in nothing but my undies and even that was quickly removed by Swee's roaming hands... all this while she was giving my hardened cock a few shakes to get its attention.

Swee removed her clothes and stood before me completely naked save for er panties. Her body is about average. She's not those model type figure, can say she's about average body size with a slight tummy.

But her skin was quite smooth, my hands just glided along her body... and her pussy was shaven (but still have some stubbles) Overall, her bode rates only a6

BOOBS: Swee got a pair of "Xiao Long Bao" . Should be in the A/B Cup range but the nipples were not dark coloured... so thats a plus point. 6.5

CATBATH: Swee actually pushed me down and started to give me a catbath !! Although it was cannot be compared to HC level but it was still quite surprising... gave some licks on my nipples before moving further south...6.5

BBBJ: I waited in anticipatation while Swee slowly engulfed my cock in her warm mouth... I laid back on the bed and enjoyed the show of Swee slowly bobbing her head up and down on my cock. Her suction was just right and her tongue gave a few twirls on my dickhead as well. Overall her BJ is above average but don't expect Jasmine/Xiaoxi kind of BJ... Swee's BJ rates a7

Pussy: Could not take her BBBJ anymore, got her to lie down while I slowly nippled on her nipples before moving my way south. Teased her inner thighs before starting to paint her with gusto. Spent quite a bit of time painting her and very soon her pussy was overflowing with her juices. My fingers... deep in exploration of her pussy was coated from top to bottom with her juices !!

The more I licked and fingered, the more she thrashed about... was quite scared her loud moans might alert those next door...7.5

FJ: Could not take it anymore, Swee's CFM face was beckoning my cock to enter her. Gave me a quick BJ to prepare my cock for entry. Guess Swee was too lubricated so her pussy was not as tight as when I started to fingered her.

Did missionary ... then cowgal... and finally back to missionary... We were rocking to and fro.... and frenching all the way !! I really felt as if I was fucking my gf as I saw my cock disappear again into her wet and warm pussy... After a very long while, I finally unloaded everything into her.

While still in her, we just fooled around with our tongues and lips as we both caught our breath... this is a mind-blowing FJ session... think only Eve and Michelle would rank higher in their FJ skills.8

GF Feel: This is where Swee EXCELS !!! She gave me great GF feel... I just felt as if I was doing it with a gal whom I was having a ONS...one of the best GF feel I got for a FL 8.5

Overall: Swee does not have a model type face or bode but her service and gf feel was tops for me... great foreplay (lots f kissing/frenching).... good BBBJ... and fantastic FJ !! And best of all SUPERB Gf feel !!

If u looking for looks and great body... she's not for u. If u looking for a gd kisser and above average service... she's the one!! RTF...I already ask her for a REMATCH liao !!7.5

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Old 21-11-2005, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 20
SamiHyypia is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSamiHyypia is a Helpful and Caring Samster

win liao lo...steal eat again.....suddenly come out one powderful FR....want me to on my colt carbine and semi-auto you or not
Old 22-11-2005, 09:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3001 / Power: 24
Shuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamiHyypia
win liao lo...steal eat again.....suddenly come out one powderful FR....want me to on my colt carbine and semi-auto you or not
still semi-auto?full auto shoot liao lar.hahhaha..
If I do forget to, pls drop me a reminder PM.
Thank you all for your kind understanding.
Old 22-11-2005, 10:01 AM
Samster

All League Bros who are involved in OPERATION - DARK ROOM. pls check ur PM thanx.

Old 22-11-2005, 10:18 AM
Samster

SamiHyypia is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSamiHyypia is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus_Prime
All League Bros who are involved in OPERATION - DARK ROOM. pls check ur PM thanx.

LOL machiam going for some anti terrorist operation leh....then i am the colt carbine i chiong in front liao loh....whahahaha...got m203 grenade launcher to back me up or not?
Old 22-11-2005, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3001 / Power: 24
Shuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
then i am the colt carbine i chiong in front liao loh....whahahaha...got m203 grenade launcher to back me up or not?
yap,i be the 1 with the m203 grenade launcher,steady?but me bobo shooter,so be warned.
If I do forget to, pls drop me a reminder PM.
Thank you all for your kind understanding.
Old 22-11-2005, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 20
HC_Cheongster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_Cheongster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_Cheongster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sob sob... wish i could join u all..... sob sob....
Old 22-11-2005, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 20
Wang Ye is a glorious beacon of lightWang Ye is a glorious beacon of lightWang Ye is a glorious beacon of lightWang Ye is a glorious beacon of lightWang Ye is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: My afternoon delights at HCs....

Operation Darkroom? heehee this month the League theme is Spy and covert ops. Agency Chief OP will personally head this operation

普天之下莫非王土、率土之滨莫非王臣

Member of the League of Extra-horny Gentlemen Codename: Gold Member
Old 22-11-2005, 10:40 AM
Samster

HC_Cheongster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_Cheongster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_Cheongster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

So whos going????

Bro Wy im waiting for u in the chat room leh!!
Old 22-11-2005, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 23
Darknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuang_Jie_Gun
yap,i be the 1 with the m203 grenade launcher,steady?but me bobo shooter,so be warned.
ok guys.. I'll be the team sniper then.. cos I like to keep low profile and hide somewhere... observing every move made by the enemy.. and own forces as well

keke.. see you guys later.

Cheers,
Shadow
Old 22-11-2005, 11:33 AM
Samster

Bro...HCC, come join our 5 team task force la...

I be leading the line with my Colt Carbine
Bro SJG second in line with his m203 Grenade Launcher
Bro Shadow lurking in the shadows providing backup with his PSG sniper rifle
Bro OP in his mobile HQ giving commands
Bro Teckhwee as the demolition man

we lack you as the bait leh.... haha
Old 22-11-2005, 11:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 23
Darknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro...HCC, come join our 5 team task force la...

I be leading the line with my Colt Carbine
Bro SJG second in line with his m203 Grenade Launcher
Bro Shadow lurking in the shadows providing backup with his PSG sniper rifle
Bro OP in his mobile HQ giving commands
Bro Teckhwee as the demolition man

we lack you as the bait leh.... haha
haha... unfortunately, the One with the Golden Gun also not available.. he got some unfinished spying mission to deal with..

else, he could help us infiltrate enemy lines before the main force arrives and provide intel on the size & quality of enemy forces.. maybe seduce another enemy agent on the way..

Cheers,
Shadow
Old 22-11-2005, 07:43 PM
Samster

Waiting for the FR hor bro OP!!! faster faster!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1