The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2014, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1406 / Power: 17
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzymercs View Post
Haha time for my humble fr
Was at batam yesterday for a working trip and I wanted a massage. Not the first time I been to batam but I never been to massage parlour.therefore little tazzymercs itchy so I went to atalanta.....

Side track..when I was in batam..I always ask the bellboy I want good time..lol with hand signal...be it at lai lai hotel and hotel 89..

Anyway my first time atalanta
Girl is Linda..number...23 I think..
I dun know Malay so very hard to communicate la..but I requested for massage.
333000 IDR for massage
The girl massage me halfway when she say mister you wan handjob? With the hand curl into a half circle and wanking the imaginary dick..
I ask how much she quote 300k without clothes. I ask no more? No suck suck? She give me a puzzled face..I repeated with a blowing action..she say oh..blowjob 500k.

And she ask blowjob wan kon kek? I ask how much and she quoted 1juta..omg! That's expensive for a St...
I counted 800k...she hiam this hiam that...lol but in the end still ask me show her the money....ok lo..show her..she happy liao but I got the feeling that can go lesser de lo...lol but horny liao.

When I reshowered and come out, she ask me to stand still while she blow me squatting down lol plus deep throat....shiok ah...

Then I went to the bed.. Think when she took out the condom little tazzymercs shrink...lol freedom ma...knn like that time at blue wave like that she suck and suck can only semi erect...damn sian liao lo...

Soldier on ba...kek the blood...lol imagine blood flowing to the dick...no choice ma..cap on then action began. She prefer to be doggie sia lol coz doggie she was wet...when missionary, I gew her legs wide she dry liao...

Knn got resistance de sia...her thigh prevent me from going deeper and the fountain like dry up liao..knn
..nvm I still proceed on lol machiam raping lol...

I came I shoot I exit lol.

Best thing...she ask me to tell the person over the phone say massage finish...weird sia lol..ok la..but total sgd 125 like quite expensive leh...

Onwards to find something else then
You definitely got chopped, bro... FJ at Atalanta is usually 500-600k per shot.. One of my friends, after going for quite a few times, even managed to get 500k for 2 shots...
Old 08-05-2014, 07:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3790 / Power: 24
bestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond repute

deleted............................
Old 09-05-2014, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 20
GoForIt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGoForIt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Rate 9250 @bcs
Old 09-05-2014, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
Tazzymercs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTazzymercs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Noooooooooooooooo!!!!! Hahahaha aiyah....no wonder got a feeling like I'm a carrot on chopping board...Bo bian la...experience lo...I think the girls can tabao back lol coz the girl.ask me which hotel I'm staying ma...

Anyway I'm not Andy lau lookalike nor have rain six/eight pacs lol at most only got Bobby ou yang size hahahaha...no wonder cannot bargain more hahahaha...haiz...oh well...will try more!!
Old 09-05-2014, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzymercs View Post
Noooooooooooooooo!!!!! Hahahaha aiyah....no wonder got a feeling like I'm a carrot on chopping board...Bo bian la...experience lo...I think the girls can tabao back lol coz the girl.ask me which hotel I'm staying ma...

Anyway I'm not Andy lau lookalike nor have rain six/eight pacs lol at most only got Bobby ou yang size hahahaha...no wonder cannot bargain more hahahaha...haiz...oh well...will try more!!
Over nite, the gals will ask for more. It is their side line. Certain Massage parlours are frequented by FL to fish for more customers( to be regulars).

Don't be naïve that your body looks can win them over. They serviced more men than you had women before.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 09-05-2014, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Hmmm...there used to be a popular sentence in this thread.

"Batam is a hit & miss",i guess my trip for 6th May 2014 is a miss....it's the 1st time i don't miss Batam when i got back to Singapore yesterday...

My day 1,upon reaching Singapore Harbour Bay,got my boarding pass and i approach the same money changer i visit the last time after reading bro Authenticanie's exchange rate post on around 06/05 and was expecting a 9100 rate,but this Money changer only giving 8900. Had a small tiff with that guy and he challenge me if i can get 9100 anywhere,he will buy the same amount back from me. I check a few money changer too,all giving around that rate 8900 to 8950.

But then again,true enough,i proofed my previous money changer wrong and got 9100 exchange rate from the below Money changer which is also round the corner. i didn't challenge him back even when i got the rate i want to sell him the 9100.(what would i gain anyway)

Thank you bro Authenticanie for constantly update this thread with the movement of exchange rate so that newbie like me will know the current SGD to IDR currency difference.

I know i can ask for 9120 or higher cos i see another customer got that rate when i leave the shop. I didn't really bargain since i got what i asked for,small difference anyway.

Now comes the surprising part when i checked in to wait for my ferry arrival. I was at a total shock to see so many people leaving Singapore for Batam. The whole waiting area was filled. It was a Tuesday! It isn't suppose to be this crowded! In every trip i go Batam,i always gets a seat as there are plenty of seating space around,but this time...even standing to wait is considered a luxury. That was my 1st disappointment of the day. The ferry i took was 90% filled.

Upon reaching Batam Harbour Bay,the que was super long when many people was trying to clear custom. Tho in this trip,my indian friend from India didn't join me,i manage to learn how VOA (visa on arrival) works. Now i can confidently advise my indian friend to get VOA instead. I will write a more detailed guide on this one in future as i do not find info on this in this thread.

After indo custom chop my passport and clearing custom,my 1st stop is to Harbour Mart to break up my indo notes to small change and to buy my necessities,like CDs,Cig & mineral water. Next will be Prima Ferries to book my return ticket on 8th May.

Was approached by countless ojek and taxi drivers ,but i had to reject them all. I had planned to walk to Kaha opp Harmoni Hotel and then to Formosa. I just follow how those taxi driving out of Harbour Bay,aim at Planet Holiday to reach Harmoni Hotel.

Walking towards Kaha was a one line trip,except for the part that i took about 20 mins to do so...lol....and everything was smooth sailing until i reach Kaha,which comes my 2nd disappointment of the day :

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 09-05-2014, 01:40 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

The room i need in Formosa was totally out of stock! And they are out of stock for the next 3 days when i will be at Batam! Only the deluxe room is available and even at that,i can only check in after 1pm. So Lan Lan have to take the deluxe room. At this point,i am already so disappointed to the extend i feel like taking the next ferry back to Singapore. Nonetheless,i still hope for a miracle...i took a slow walk to Formosa :

Upon reaching the hotel,i was way too early to check in...so i told the receptionist that i am going to King's Massage for foot reflexology and be back at 1pm to get my room keys.

I guess foot reflexology customers don't get to choose girl from album. Anyway, I was served by a fairly pretty lady around age 20+ with a mole on her right face. Was lead to a room that says "Ladies Only" on the door. My 1st surprise was,Kings Massage was Full House on that morning base on my conversation with the lady.I had to wait for 15mins for a girl to return from the room massage at the Massage Ctr Reception. My 2nd surprise was "no golden question" ,which i wasn't intended to take even if she were to ask. Anyway,i rate the whole Foot Reflexology session a 7/10 experience. Tip her 30k before i left for the lobby to get my room key.

Now comes my 2nd nightmare for the day. (1st one was i couldn't get the room i wanted) I met someone i knew at the lobby,an ex colleague(a 60 plus year old man) who used to frequent Batam. As he is an oldbie in Formosa,he manage to help me get the room i wanted for my 2nd day from the receptionist. Cool,isn't it? It's like a miracle to me during then,until he ask me to go shop around with him...and then for lunch,and we pick our girls from :

He changed his money at Ngoya Hill Mall for 9160,again...it's his regular money changer. The reason why i call it a nightmare to see a fren becos i have plans before stepping into Batam,now every schedule i planned was juggle up.(i am suppose to visit a handful of joints,go to Hotel Bali & Temple visit) We both pick a milf from New Berlian and return to hotel. New Berlian was his regular joint.

My girl stats :

Name : sorry,i don't ask (i am the bonk & forget type)
Ht : 1.55m
Body : Slim type but with some baby fat.
Look : It's prettier than my previous girl - 7/10
Service : Everything i request was done,hehehe...
BBBJ : i think she give the best BBBJ in all my 4 trips.
Overall experience : 7/10

Remarks : As usual,i dont stick to the 3 bonk rule,and got 5 this time. My moral was low due to multiple disappointment in the day,therefore stamina also drop,only can manage 5 rounds before tipping her 150k + 50k. Her booking fee was 600k. My friend tipped the mummy 100k during booking and his girl was booked at 600k. How much he tip during end day,i don't know.

Overall,this is my summary for my 1st day (2D1N) in Batam,i shall continue the 2nd day part later which was another disappointing day becos of 6 more of his colleagues (also my ex colleagues) which consist of 4 Singapore girl & 2 guys who are coming for day trip.

to be continued....

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 09-05-2014, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
4 SarongS for your modesty
Sorry,bro SBY...mind if i ask what is SarongS?

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 09-05-2014, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Sorry,bro SBY...mind if i ask what is SarongS?
You see some men wearing a dress instead of pants? that is sarong...

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 09-05-2014, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1784 / Power: 17
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:
Money changer only giving 8900. I check a few money changer too,all giving around that rate 8900 to 8950.
If I'm not mistaken that day in Batam, ROE is S$1 = 9150 (S$200 above)
Some got it at S$1 = 9170 (S$300 above)

I got it at S$1 = 9100 (S$600 above) oppo Formosa next to relax massage
PS: Face do play a part....

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 09-05-2014, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
You see some men wearing a dress instead of pants? that is sarong...
Oh,you mean those olden days,Malay man wearing type of clothe-like pants?

Picture below (is that the one bro SBY means?) :

Still can't help thinking why bro SBY send me 4 sarongS for....

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post
If I'm not mistaken that day in Batam, ROE is S$1 = 9150 (S$200 above)
Some got it at S$1 = 9170 (S$300 above)

I got it at S$1 = 9100 (S$600 above) oppo Formosa next to relax massage
PS: Face do play a part....
Yea,i think so,over last 3-4 days the rates are moving up & down in bigger scale. My fren change same day as me at 9160. My 2nd day in Batam was 9200 and the 3rd day was 9220.

6th May : Me - 9100 (Harbour Front morning) , Fren - 9160 (Nagoya Hill Mall afternoon)
7th May : Me - 9200 opp Formosa morning , another fren @ 9200 at Nagoya Hill Mall afternoon
8th May : Me - 9220 opp formosa (noon time) but Nagoya Hill Mall at 9150 morning

I always check forum 1st,then compare prices by asking money changer verbally before deciding to change the money. Even if someone during 8th May change 9300 i will believe so cos Bro Authenticanie's data sent to me was 9350 at some point.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 09-05-2014, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1406 / Power: 17
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

It was Pak SBY's way of telling u that he has upped you by 4 points for your good efforts..

Quote:
Oh,you mean those olden days,Malay man wearing type of clothe-like pants?

Picture below (is that the one bro SBY means?) :

Still can't help thinking why bro SBY send me 4 sarongS for....

Yea,i think so,over last 3-4 days the rates are moving up & down in bigger scale. My fren change same day as me at 9160. My 2nd day in Batam was 9200 and the 3rd day was 9220.

6th May : Me - 9100 (Harbour Front morning) , Fren - 9160 (Nagoya Hill Mall afternoon)
7th May : Me - 9200 opp Formosa morning , another fren @ 9200 at Nagoya Hill Mall afternoon
8th May : Me - 9220 opp formosa (noon time) but Nagoya Hill Mall at 9150 morning

I always check forum 1st,then compare prices by asking money changer verbally before deciding to change the money. Even if someone during 8th May change 9300 i will believe so cos Bro Authenticanie's data sent to me was 9350 at some point.
Old 09-05-2014, 05:28 PM
Samster

7th May...2nd day...

After bonking my girl one last round ,tip her and send her off...me and my ex colleague jio together go breakfast in our hotel ground floor. As my fren is checking out,he has to leave his stuffs with me while he waited for the other 6 more colleagues to step into batam which is tentatively for their day trip. So,the whole day become like "you wait,i wait, everyone wait" type of thing,and at the same time,i also need to check out to change to my desired room which was more or less confirmed. So the whole morning till early afternoon,was pretty bore and we went to Relax Massage!!

I don't know how well bros here fare this place,but it is the 1st time in my life i got a foot reflexology by a GUY!!! Lucky he never pop the "golden question"...LOLOL...anyway,had an hour foot massage. End of Massage was served s small cup of hot ginger tea...really damn hot sia! And it is suppose to help clear our intestine of bad air.

Overall the massage was good,the man who massage me hot every right point with the right strength.Compare to the girl who do the foot reflexology for me at King's the day before,i rate the overall experience a 8.5/10,higher than the girl.We tip the male masseur 20k each and session was 70k/hour.

After the reflexology,finished our ginger tea and head out from the Back Door of Relax massage to opposite the shop for Tonic soup lunch. Oh,i forget to take name card,anyway...the shop is directly opposite Formosa front door across the road.

Hit back hotel Formosa and 6 frens arrived waiting for us at lobby. The 4 girls knows Batam and they head to do their pedicure/manicure spa or something and i help the 4 others to check into Grand Nagoya 68 Hotel (right side formosa is Lucky Plaza,right side of Lucky Plz is the hotel) as a Day Tripper.

Opps! There is only 2 rooms available,so 2 of them went with my ex colleague to Massage Spa,which i didn't follow.They both pay between S$18 to S$20 for each room :

They bring me 1st to New Berlian where one of them pick a girl at 600k :

The next one pick a young girl at Queen 8933 priced 700k :

Now that everyone are occupied,i proceed to my hotel to get my room changed. Finally,i am free to do what i need to do,but i think it was running a bit on the late side cos Bro Naka will be coming. i quickly run over to sedona to pick up a "big fat old ugly". Saw few of the previous familiar girl i had over the last few trips,but i didn't take them. Grab one "big fat old ugly" and take a cab back at 30k to my hotel. Manage to break some ice with the,rest a bit and watch some TV.

Exchange messages with bro Naka to meet up for late dinner,my girl wasn't feeling well,so went to da bao some food for her beside the food court at Queen 8933 diagonally opposite formosa,saw bro Naka already reach my hotel and i go bring the food for my sick girl and meet up with bro Naka at lobby in 10 mins.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 09-05-2014, 05:29 PM
Samster

Joined dinner with bro naka and his girl around Mickey Mouse Bak kut teh area beside Grand Nagoya 68 Hotel and that is when i feel more relieved and went to collect the hotel's name card to be scanned and post in this post. After dinner,went walk walk with bro Naka at Nagoya Hill Mall to digest the dinner,at the same time grab some special offer perfumes. After which we went our separate ways.

Back to my room,my girl already doze off cos she just taken medicine prescribed by her doc,but she woke when after my bath and we had our 1st round. It was a tired day running around,lots of waiting to rush and rushing to wait....i can only manage 4 rounds. 1st time in my 3D2N trip that my 12 CDs box still have spare upon my checking out of hotel...

2nd day girl stats :

Name : Really can't remember
Ht : around 1.6m
Body : on the plump side
Boobs : C++
Look : 6/10
Service : No time for my special request.
BBBJ : Didn't have,i didn't ask
Overall experience : 6/10 maybe becos i am really too tired for communication.

Remarks : I think i am making it a habit to die die must have at least 4 bonks regardless how tired or disappointed i am for the day. The girl was booked at sedona without bargaining at 700k,tip her 150k + 30k.

End of day 2.

Next morning after my girl left ,message bro Naka to meet up for lunch and go back Singapore together.....to be continue later....

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 09-05-2014, 06:01 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3561 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109203 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Joined dinner with bro naka and his girl around

Next morning after my girl left ,message bro Naka to meet up for lunch and go back Singapore together.....to be continue later....

Nice link up with u bro and also nice going to the temple together. Got chances will go further again next time.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread