The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 04-12-2014, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1811 / Power: 11
aaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonks

Part 1 story for bee sherbet

Dec 03, 2013 at 1330
name: Bee
stable: sherbet
face: cute and almost same as photo (90%) – 7.5/10
hair: long and little curvy – 7.5/10
body: slim and curvy – 8/10
boobs: just nice for me but is soft and nice to hold – 8/10
pussy: little hairy but not too bad, can be better if shave clean for better view – 7/10
ass: round and good shape – 7/10
legs: long and to die for! – 8.5/10
skin: smooth and creamy – 8.5/10
Shower : SOP cleaning
Fingering: allowed
AR: yes,omg can,t forget it :-)
Catbath : quite fast and short
BBBJ : hard working also but can see she really trying to please
HJ : a little bit only and during catbath
FJ: good and can see she trying to please and beg for more fking!!
GFE : 8.5/10
Old 04-12-2014, 03:37 PM
Samster

aaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant future

part 2 stroy for bee sherbet

first thing when she come in immediately hug and said cold… very sweet type and u will feel like wanna protect her forever!! sat her down and tcss abit to break the ice.
talk aout her work she said she very tired and been working late night no rest! heard she said this i told myself – die lor this time, sure lazy and skip alot of work already! but not really and at the end still hardworking and willing to please… plus point!!
then slowly strip her down and can start to see her real body covered by the kimono that doesnt cover much at all… smooth creamy and hour glass shape. she bit shy though keep on covering herself with towel said cold but allowed to be hugged inside the towel and fondling the best part of the body – boobs, legs, butts. the fact that you can feel,touch & fondle those nice and smooth part of the body but cannot see is really simulating!!
she suggested to shower after a short while.. still covered with towel… but once inside the bathroom, she put aside the towel and can enjoy the full glory of what been covered so far!!! start to go behind her and fondle touch and caress her madly! washing is pretty sop and donno why they like to use very hot temp water! to kill gems maybe?? did my part to wash her too, but actually just wanna feel her entire body
Old 04-12-2014, 03:46 PM
Samster

part 3 story bee sherbet

then dry up & start to lie on the bed while she hj/cat bath a little,at the same time giving a little bit of sexy moans. brother started growing little by little and after a while she suggested bbbj during this whole process, hands didnt let go of her two boobs coz was so nice to fondle and squeeze! but hv to let go once she went down to service the little head. can c she struggling abit while bbbj coz of censore so proceed to pull her up for more hugging, fondling and b2b experience.i ask her where her hotsport and she gently told me, i try to do my part n her cum,hee hee seeing tat cannot tahan anymore and wanted to enter her quick quick especially when during tat time she keep on moaning slowly softly & saying she wan it, said she very itchy down there & quick quick enter! hearing tat how to tahan and quickly enter her with harden brother and she yell a little when fully entered and felt so gd inside! what happen 4 the next donno how many mins dont need to be explained in details, except that the action is in and out up and down repeatedly! :P pump in & out for sometime, and at the same time fondling her boobs and licking and sucking, during this missionary position, she keep on wanted for more with seducing 1 liner statement and with the matching face expression–this was priceless! if only i was holding my camera to snap few of the photos!
after awhile suggest change position and doggy her madly after seeing her turned around, and lifted up her bumps showing her nice round butts.. quickly squeeze them nicely & enter her from behind. the feeling was great and felt like shooting immediately when she keep on swaying left right front back non stop.. this girl really going out for a kill!! almost died on the spot!! after not very long, cant take it anymore and little soldiers cannot wait to see the world and there goes the fireworks explosion!
stayed on the same position for a min and make no mistake, she still swaying left right front back!! i can feel little brother wanna be awaken once again!!! but due to age catching up dont think can be so easy gave up lie back on the bed she quickly hug tightly from side can hear her breathing heavily and didnt say a word.she started to be touchy again and catbath little bit but told her enough d, wanna die already,stop it.and she laughed.sigh. – but plus points again!! this girl i tell u very hardworking!
after that washed up and again helped to wash her up also but actual reason still same–wanna touch her all over and she didnt stop so enjoy la wat else,she dressed up and waited for me to also do the same, no rush at all although job done already – final plus points! paid her and add some tips for her due to her hardwork and good job done! can see she was so happy!! immediately gimme a kiss! say byebye and went off with lighter wallet n balls but happier small head!
thanks for reading my truth story :-)
Old 04-12-2014, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 14
wildromper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywildromper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
i write this half heartedly cos Ayumi SEEMS a nice girl (or a very good actress) but for the sake of my sg brothers, i will. I understand that this is a Great Bonk thread, and bonking her was good, but just be wary of Ayumi.

She appears as a nice girl who dont seem suited in this line. She seem overworked and tired when i visited. I feel sorry for her when she asked if i am willing to do 1 shot so i obliged. But i think upon seeing that i am nice enough, she probably decieded to be lazy throughout.

SHOWER: no chemistry. Seem out of sorts & not enjoying. 3/10

BBBJ: 5 mins max. Was good but too short. Passing mark. 5/10

FJ: cowgirl, missionary, doggie. Rode her good non-stop for 20-25mins. She said i was too big for her (dunno if this was another pitiful act). Appear to cum a few times during FJ. But really bonked the life out of her. 8/10

MASSAGE: upon request but she obliged. Ok ok only. 5/10

What i dont like was she asked if i wana go shower aka rushing me off. I didnt bother. Didnt tip.

Time left: 1 hour after arrival.

Overall: 4/10
RTF: 0/10

Feedback to OKT who was apologetic. No hard feelings.

i do feel sorry for her but on hindsight, she may be pulling this sob story on all bros so dont be fooled. If she is genuine, this isnt her line of work.
Old 04-12-2014, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
sunny5183 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, I'm seldom post but man this gem must introduce. Just finished session with Yuki from playboy69. She is tall, white skin and pretty face. She quite new in this line therefore dun expect much extraordinary service. But man she willing to pleased that really made me 120% satisfied. I'm already planning for next session.
Old 04-12-2014, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
loopjoop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by allupato1 View Post
Ace look same as the pic with blue top.
Niva pic is indeed more photogenic, but still considered quite nice looking. Just tt is quite tan

Both sell dresses online, so not so experienced thus bbbj is very short
old timers la. sure experienced. just that we are not their tee rak. but indeed they are very close to photos. gd real pics used by okt, minus studio photos.
Old 05-12-2014, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1048 / Power: 20
tenterathx has much to be proud oftenterathx has much to be proud oftenterathx has much to be proud oftenterathx has much to be proud oftenterathx has much to be proud oftenterathx has much to be proud oftenterathx has much to be proud oftenterathx has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildromper View Post
i write this half heartedly cos Ayumi SEEMS a nice girl (or a very good actress) but for the sake of my sg brothers, i will. I understand that this is a Great Bonk thread, and bonking her was good, but just be wary of Ayumi.

She appears as a nice girl who dont seem suited in this line. She seem overworked and tired when i visited. I feel sorry for her when she asked if i am willing to do 1 shot so i obliged. But i think upon seeing that i am nice enough, she probably decieded to be lazy throughout.

FJ: cowgirl, missionary, doggie. Rode her good non-stop for 20-25mins. She said i was too big for her (dunno if this was another pitiful act). Appear to cum a few times during FJ. But really bonked the life out of her. 8/10

What i dont like was she asked if i wana go shower aka rushing me off. I didnt bother. Didnt tip.

i do feel sorry for her but on hindsight, she may be pulling this sob story on all bros so dont be fooled. If she is genuine, this isnt her line of work.
she ask you to do 1 shot only?
下次多希望能够鼓起勇气说话
Old 05-12-2014, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1259 / Power: 23
draken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud of

Quote:

Bro , my experience was rather different

Tried Ayumi (Nana6969) today ... overall was quite good....One thing I want to comment is that she has good attitude and was hardworking ... during my 2nd shot she at least rode me for 10mins in various positions .... BBBJ and massage average....communication was still ok (little thai of mine and some Mandarin) ...

Btw when i was wearing my shoes to leave after my session, someone was fking nutty upstairs....hahahaha wah lau eh moan so loud (I mean guy moaning)

OKT attitude was good .. first time tried this stable and will try again.
Old 05-12-2014, 06:51 AM
Samster

wildromper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywildromper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenterathx View Post

she ask you to do 1 shot only?
Yup lolololol
Old 05-12-2014, 06:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by draken View Post

Bro , my experience was rather different

Tried Ayumi (Nana6969) today ... overall was quite good....One thing I want to comment is that she has good attitude and was hardworking ... during my 2nd shot she at least rode me for 10mins in various positions .... BBBJ and massage average....communication was still ok (little thai of mine and some Mandarin) ...

Btw when i was wearing my shoes to leave after my session, someone was fking nutty upstairs....hahahaha wah lau eh moan so loud (I mean guy moaning)

OKT attitude was good .. first time tried this stable and will try again.
Good for u bro. Prob got feedback from her handler. Yes i agree okt was good and understanding. Maybe attack natty next hihihi
Old 05-12-2014, 06:53 AM
Samster

Anymore reviews for Natty from Nana?
Old 05-12-2014, 10:57 AM
Samster

to bro/sis who zapped me last night -> "i read throughout n haf no idea which okt u refer.." the OKT is Nana6969. Nice chap.
Old 05-12-2014, 11:29 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sweetnana6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Hi bro wild romper, thanks for the understanding. I have already informed her of this problem and feedback. Let me know when you are free to rtf for natty, I wiill ensure on the services this time round.

Quote:
to bro/sis who zapped me last night -> "i read throughout n haf no idea which okt u refer.." the OKT is Nana6969. Nice chap.
Old 05-12-2014, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetnana6969 View Post
Hi bro wild romper, thanks for the understanding. I have already informed her of this problem and feedback. Let me know when you are free to rtf for natty, I wiill ensure on the services this time round.
Thanks bro! Appreciate it! )
Old 05-12-2014, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute

FR for natty from nana6969

been wanting to book her for awhile and finally made the move
OKT was friendly and approachable, can joke with me and talk cock for a while.

here is how the story goes

was around the area early and i wanted to look for convenience shop. walk around the area but got none!!!! so i gave up and went up.

door open, a chio and cute looking girl open. first look, she is what you see in the pictures. very similar infact. her sharp nose, sharp chin and big eyes really caught my attention. held my hand to the room which like, 5 steps away. the whole apartment seems very nice, got 2 levels but never went upstairs. heard got some other bro 'working' with another lady up there.

once in room, she ask if she ok for me. i said ok, i like. she starts using her phone and ask me to wait, said got problem with operator or something, cannot really hear what she say since she was mumbling. later chitchat a bit and she ask me why i go look for convenience shop, told her i want to buy a drink and some chocolates for her. she smiled so sweetly and told me here no convenience shop, only one nearby is at the shopping centre and is quite far from here. said she everyday walk around also cannot find and the only one is at the shopping centre about 15min walk from her apartments. here on out, everything very SOP.

back to the room, action started! she ask me to lie down and she started her catbath. her tongue got skills! very nice catbath. neck to shoulder to nipple to stomach to thighs. then she said, "this still better", referring to my 2ic. after a long bbbj, she ask me if i want CIM. told her i want to fuck her first. after saying this, her face changed. her expression became very excited!

since i was already lying down, i thought she will get on top to cowgirl, but she didnt seem to like it so i got her to ly down. start missionary then spoon where we hug a bit and finish off with missionary again. this girl really loves to be fucked hard like some other bro said. her moans are genuine and you can tell is different the way you pump her. since i started slow during missionary, she had soft moans like 'hmm, ohhh' then later pump fast and it became "ahh! yess! yesss!"

rested a bit, talk to her and can even joke together! she can speak very good english and she is very funny. told me she opens a cosmetic shop back in thailand. we shared contacts and i actually even found her personal facebook. she showed me her mother and some guy. i asked if is her bf but she said is her brother. didnt really believe her but who cares. talked about her nose and she said she dont like, cause 1 side big 1 side small. she's very cute about all this!

asked her to give me massage and she was more than happy to do so. poor oil and she tease me there since the oil is very cold. massage was very good! although it wasnt much anywhere else except the back. halfway through the massage i felt asleep. she woke me up by kissing me on the cheek! asked her to stop since idk how long she took to massage. then we cuddled for a bit and i remembered in the beginning she said her back hurts so i tell her i massage her. she immediately got very happy and got into prone position. i massaged her for like 10mins and she said very good! feel better now!

seeing as time left about 25min, told her to rest 5min then we go second round. she said why not now! start kissing me everywhere. i start to grope her boobs and she grab my 2ic saying "you touch me i must touch you back, its fair like this". squeeze her boobs harder and she let out "oww, pain!" hehehehe. she went down and gave me a bbbj again. asked her if she do AR or not, she said ok i try. lick a few time and use finger to rub. trying to bluff me! hahaha! "this one is still the best" she said as she went back to suck me. told her i fuck her again now and she immediately said "yes i want", start missionary but slowly. told her to go doggy and she smile, "yes i want doggy!" ask her if she love it and she say "yes i love doggy, doggy best!" wooooow! this time i want to fuck her good. pumped her in doggy all the way! i purposely pump fast and slow alternately and her moans were really different. she said she came twice but i thought only once cause she jerk and fell to the pillow once. after i came, we laid down there and she keep hug me, rubbing my arm and shoulders, occasionally kissing my cheek.

later go shower again, just sop shower but this time she dont want me to clean myself. she offer to clean me up! she clean my butt and squeeze it a bit, "boop boop" she squeeze my butt. "beep beep" she squeeze my chest. went back and dress up! sit down on her bed and we talked a bit more. told her i dont want to go and she said "ok la you stay sleep here" haha but she got other customer later anyway.

FOR TLDR;
OKT: friendly, able to joke with, patient, most important never bluff me.
Location: spend about 30min walking around finding convenience shop but dont have!
Looks: look just like picture! very sharp nose and chin. big eyes. long hair! cute like picture
Body: a little bit meaty. not very slim. quite short.
Boobs: b cup? not sure but very nice. all natural. soft. light brown small nipples
Tattoo: none
Attitude: very friendly, happy go lucky, cute, hardworking
Shower: sop
Frenching: willing
Fingering: never try
Catbath: not bad, tongue got skills
BBBJ: shiok shiok, lots of tongue action here too. will lick thighs and balls.
FJ: shiokkkkk! she really likes to get pumped HARD! maybe bro who like hardcore sex and try her.
Massage: soothing, strength just nice.

she is going back on 9th dec tuesday. faster try her while you can! shiok shiok!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1