The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 09-12-2014, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Blublack7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUnforgiven View Post
FR for Fiona from Nana6969

]

Next thing I knew, she engulfed my cock in her mouth fully and started to give me a slow mindblowing blowjob while looking at me with her pretty little face. I asked her if I could CIM but she said she will gag and vomit if I do that. Fair enough, so I told her that I will warn her before I cum and she continued sucking on me vigorously. I felt the load about to explode but she was sucking so sexily I could not warn her in time and I shot some of my load in her mouth and on her face when she hastily pulled back. Very nice girl though, she didn't kick up a fuss and she ran to the toilet to wash up. Round 1 over.
Eh so no COF as advertised?
Old 10-12-2014, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1036 / Power: 20
leakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xnarsilx View Post
anyone tried jody or amber from playboy69?
amber looks like a girl who was previously with club armani (just recently only). I cannot remember the name... but if it is same one, then i highly recommend. she is great in bed.....i enjoyed the session to the max. she was v accommodating...good bbbj... wth good suction and tongue action.... fj v responsive altho i felt she was rushing me a bit.... but overall was solid... her riding also v memorable.
Old 10-12-2014, 05:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 17
manbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to behold

Has any bro tried Paris and Janice from pimp08?

Figure looks yummy but it would be a turn off for me if their assets are enhanced.

Bros who tried them before care to share?
Old 10-12-2014, 07:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
bandrba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Actress: Denise from pimp08
Date: 10.12.2014
Time: 3:45 pm

Room: 3 girls sharing apt. No attached bathroom. Have to cross the other rooms. Lucky not to bump into other bros..but saw other gals..

Shower is ok.. Needs improvement..
Bed in room is creaky and bad.. OKT to note..

Denise...
Look:8/10. Height mentioned as 1.70 m. Hence my preference for tall girl today
but seemed not more than 1.68m
Language: can understand and speak basic English
Body: model types
Boobs: small but perky
Shower: 8/10, very accommodative,..did a sensual dance as well
Frenching:: refused to French saying I need to brush my teeth.. Also wears braces.. Tried to convince but not agree..0/10
Bbbj: 9/10. Hardworking with great suction...did it in the bathroom as well...
Painting and cat bath: 8/10

First round did bbbj sand when about to CIM, capped and did cowgirl..
Second round::: bbbj and CIM...good suction and very hardworking...

She says she is a massage girl in BBK. Tried to give me massage it was ok...

GFE:: 8/10

RTF:: maybe if OKT gives a rate reduction ����

Last edited by bandrba; 10-12-2014 at 08:40 PM. Reason: Correction
Old 10-12-2014, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 309 / Power: 11
peek is one of the Best!peek is one of the Best!peek is one of the Best!peek is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by manbaleno View Post
Has any bro tried Paris and Janice from pimp08?

Figure looks yummy but it would be a turn off for me if their assets are enhanced.

Bros who tried them before care to share?
Tried Paris before, boobs 100% natural.
Old 10-12-2014, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lishapi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey, has anyone tried miyaku from pimp08?
Old 11-12-2014, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zeuss1987 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro~Polly from which stable?
Old 11-12-2014, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandrba View Post
Actress: Denise from pimp08
Date: 10.12.2014
Time: 3:45 pm

Room: 3 girls sharing apt. No attached bathroom. Have to cross the other rooms. Lucky not to bump into other bros..but saw other gals..

Shower is ok.. Needs improvement..
Bed in room is creaky and bad.. OKT to note..

Denise...
Look:8/10. Height mentioned as 1.70 m. Hence my preference for tall girl today
but seemed not more than 1.68m
Language: can understand and speak basic English
Body: model types
Boobs: small but perky
Shower: 8/10, very accommodative,..did a sensual dance as well
Frenching:: refused to French saying I need to brush my teeth.. Also wears braces.. Tried to convince but not agree..0/10
Bbbj: 9/10. Hardworking with great suction...did it in the bathroom as well...
Painting and cat bath: 8/10

First round did bbbj sand when about to CIM, capped and did cowgirl..
Second round::: bbbj and CIM...good suction and very hardworking...

She says she is a massage girl in BBK. Tried to give me massage it was ok...

GFE:: 8/10

RTF:: maybe if OKT gives a rate reduction ����
Sometimes I dont understand the logic of "no frenching, but it's ok to to put your cock and cum in my mouth".

Quote:
Originally Posted by peek View Post
You sure bro? I tried Paris last Oct and it was enhanced. You can feel the silicone inside, she honestly told me too.
Old 11-12-2014, 10:46 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3558 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109190 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This FR consists of 2 parts and is based on my own true encounter; you may not have the same view point as me. Hope it will assist u to making a choice.

Title: An Unplanned Bonk

Background
“Yen was from Bangkok and this is her first visit here. ” Yen

Stable details

Bro Pimp Response: (Excellent!!!)
Everything was planned and set up very last minute as I happen to pass by and was feeling rather horny, good recommendation too.

Featured Actress: (Excellent!!!)

She look better in pics compare to real person, but in real she is seductive looking

Bonk Details
Date of Bonk : 09 Dec 2014
Time of Action: 21:00 hrs
Accommodation: Apartment
Location: Undisclosed and very discreet and easy accessible. Simply and not complicated.
Total Shots taken: 1X super long solid FJ and one good massage
Position tried: Riding, she on top, doggie, missionary
Room's Condition: cosy, big and air-con was quite good
Toilet Condition: All equipment in working condition, look old but still not too bad

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 11-12-2014, 10:47 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3558 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109190 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Let the fun began…..

Yen Body: (AWESOME!!!)
She is fair and she has a set long hair with damn sexy figure with a no tattoos and her nehs nehs was nice to squeeze. She can speck simple English. Her height is just nice, not so tall and also not so short. Her pussy is hairy and she is easy wet too.

Chemistry: (NO HORSE RUN!!!)
Angel is soft spoken and is very chatty. I have no doubt about it that her GFE level is 102 percent. You can easily be KC by her. I feel very comfortable talking to her and have a good time chatting with her throughout the whole session.

Bathroom Action: (EXCELLENT!!!)
Everything during the shower was rather SOP but we soap each other and had lot of hugging and rabba rabba inside, with some hot frenching too.

Massage: (SHIOK!!!)
I request for a massage from her. She would also give you those sexy massage that she body and pussy gliding on your body. Her massage was not the piano type. It was quite good with the right strength at the right place and also knows the place that can ease your tiredness.

Foreplay: (EXCELLENT!!!)
The foreplay lasted quite long as we started off with deep stare between both of us and we exchanged kisss, slowly picking up with more passionate lips sucking & went more furious kissing. After that, I moved my hand to grope every part of her body. The way we french make me feel like frenching with my lovers while my hand is already busy squeezing her neh neh.The she go down further to cathbath me, she love it, nibble, licking and sucking my nipple hard and then lick my navel area and down south to my cock while I proceed down to use my finger to rub her clitoris. Slowly I inserted my finger into her pussy and she let out soft moan of “oh mmm oh mmm oh mmm” while I increase my finger and the speed and my motion to finger her faster and deeper. At that point of time, I can feel she start to get wet already.

BBBJ: (POWER!!!)
She went down further to BBBJ me.She suck with pace, long and deep blow, lick and suck on my ball swirling and twisting my cockhead with her tongue, no rush at all. It make me so shiok and feel in haven. I almost wanted to CIM but I control then I gave her a very long and deep mouth fuck. She swallowed my whole rod into her mouth to perform a super deep throat. She know how to control the speed with different movement by licking the side of my balls and licking my inner thighs which make me feel so high. She gave me a seductive look when she was blowing me.

Fuck Job: (No Horse Run!!!)
I cannot tahan anymore as I ask her to fetch a condom and capped me. She started off with riding. I thrust her deep in a up and down motion and alternating my speed as I go in deeply and faster, she then let off sound of “oh yes oh yes oh yes ”. Her moaning expression was so high that make me want to bonk her more. Next, I change to doggie position for a deeper thrust. I trust her in a in and out motion in a very fast speed for a few time before we change to missionary. While I missionary her, I click her leg on to the side of my body . I trust her fast and deep in and her moan get louder and louder, muttering out the sound of “unhh….unhh….ohh.. yes”. Her expression was damn high and I can feel that she is reaching an orgasm soon. She moaning, “baby I am cumming, oh god, that good, I am cumming”. I accelerate my speed to the fastest pace and give my last burst of deep thrusting before I offload my three quarter full of cum inside the condom, while I was pulling out of my condom from her dripping wet pussy. I saw white juice oozing out from her pussy. She told me I make her feel climax.
It was a long lasting bonk. After the bonk, we were both quite shag, so we just lie on the bed and chat a while before going for shower.

Verdict: (I FEEL HEAVEN!!!!)
I am left a happy and tired man. She will surely be an RTF choice. Those bro a nice lady with high gfe and experience. Don’t waste your time, she would be the good choice.

Comments
Please treat her nicely and gently with care.

Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

Thanks for your time and patient for reading my long FR

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 11-12-2014, 11:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 17
manbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blublack7 View Post
You sure bro? I tried Paris last Oct and it was enhanced. You can feel the silicone inside, she honestly told me too.
So who is right? lol
Old 11-12-2014, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
kinky99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haha, u 2 might be right. Maybe she only enhanced one side of the boob, saving money for the other.
Old 11-12-2014, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
So who is right? lol
LOL. I tried her during her visit last Oct. Dunno the bro tried her also during that visit or before that. Her assets are big, BUT a bit saggy tho. I think she already had decent original parts to begin with, maybe the silicone makes them too heavy

Anyway, she's quite good. Service was decent. She talks too much tho, I think wasted around 20mins of my time after first shot. But she's very hardworking, die die tried to make me cum 2x and didn't complain to any request I made.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinky99 View Post
Haha, u 2 might be right. Maybe she only enhanced one side of the boob, saving money for the other.
LOL. Like that will walk like hangover, imbalanced.
Old 11-12-2014, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 309 / Power: 11
peek is one of the Best!peek is one of the Best!peek is one of the Best!peek is one of the Best!

Quote:
So who is right? lol
My bad, bro bulblack7 is correct. Parist is enhanced. Getting old, memory not so good. i think the operation was done quite a few years ago and the sag made it look more natural.

Paiseh about the bad intel. Let me correct myself: Paris is enhanced.
Old 11-12-2014, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My bad, bro bulblack7 is correct. Parist is enhanced. Getting old, memory not so good. i think the operation was done quite a few years ago and the sag made it look more natural.

Paiseh about the bad intel. Let me correct myself: Paris is enhanced.
I PMed bro pimp08 to enquire too!

Told me Paris's pair are natural. Janice ones too. But from Janice's photos, they looked enhanced too.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1