The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 15-12-2014, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
stormycloud deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

anyone tried this? Wanted a FR for this. looks pretty too
http://sammyreviews.store/showthread.php?t=496277
Old 16-12-2014, 01:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 17
manbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to behold

Short FR on tarma session with Danica and cheris from laser babes.

Cheris
Face: 7/10 thick make up, quite different from pics
Body: 6/10 nothing too impressive. Lacking curves
Skin: 7/10 fair
Boobs: 6/10 b cup, pinkish nipples, cannot suck
BBBJ: 6/10
HJ: 7/10
FJ: 5/10
Attitude: 7/10
GFE: 5/10

Danica
Face: 8/10 resembles my ex, 90% pic accuracy
Body: 8/10 slim
Skin: 7/10 tanned
Boobs: 6/10 enhanced C+
BBBJ: 7/10 normal
HJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10
Attitude: 7/10
GFE: 6/10

Tarma combination: 3/10

Was rather disappointed with the session. Partly because the chemistry between the girls are lacking. Each time the action starts, they are not quite sure who to do what. Danica was taking more initiatives. She seemed more experienced. Cheris, despite so many positive reviews, was sub par unfortunately. Each time when I am bonking Danica, Cheris basically did almost nothing at all. Was hiding behind my back only. Danica at least tried to French me and suck my nipples while I was in action with Cheris.

One more crucial point: the price is for 4 shots 90 min. Within 90 min, I could have unloaded 3 shots. The first shot was done in 20min, 2nd shot was done with around 35 min left. I purposely initiated the 2nd round earlier so I could recover in time for the 3rd round.

When 2nd round was done, I was led to take a shower by Danica. And to my amazement, Cheris started to change back to her clothes. Which signaled that my session was over.

I didn't want her to undress again... In the end, my tarma session is only around 60 minutes, only 2 shots unloaded.

Bro Linus' girls I tried so far, although just a handful, were great. This hopefully is a one off not-so-good one.
Old 16-12-2014, 01:27 PM
Samster

Punter2013 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aplove View Post
Erica from ClubV (Armani)
Date:15/12/14. Time 12:30pm
Location: 7/10. To me its not as convenient but she shifting to somewhere more convenient already i think.
Looks:9/10. 90% like photo, but IMHO, real life much better. One of the prettiest Thai FL i have seen so far. Big eyes and cute face shape, with complimenting shoulder length hair. Skin complexion is also pretty good, in fact one of the better ones already. Somewhat resembles Fiona Xie after she tied up her hair during the session.
Body:9/10: Slim, almost skinny model like build. Goes well with her breasts. I reckon her height is about 1.59m. Skin is fair and well maintained.
Breasts: 8/10. Almost D cup I think. Big and goes well with her figure. Though enhanced, it is really soft and feels very natural. She likes them to be played with, but please don't be too rough.
Frenching: NA. Not sure she allows, but for me was only light kissing.
BJ: 7/10. Done with condom for hygiene purpose. Abit rough at times but reasonably good.
Oyster: 10/10. Tight and moist with nice pink inside. Easily wet and tastes good too. Abit hairy though.
Fingering: 9/10. Wet and tight with watery sound heard. She is somewhat accommodating in this aspect. Seeing her face while fingering her is highly stimulating and I almost misfired.
AR: NIL. Unless its the other way round
FJ: 10/10. Mainly did her in missionary for both shots. Not a fan of other positions anyway. Missionary was tight and heavenly, due to her soft and natural moaning and I managed to complete both shots within an hour. Remaining half an hour i saved for her to eat the lunch i bought her, as she had customer at 2pm also.
Massage: 7/10. Quite light massage, but at least can tell she trying.
GFE: 9.5/10. Likes to cuddle after each shot, and talk about her life and family. Very easily to be comfortable with her IMO, and highly approachable.
RTF: Why not, since she is so cute and accommodating.
Just finished a session with Erica. Everything said above is true.
RTF: of course

Bros I suggest you try her soon before she gets too tired. She got almost 10 customers in a day. The experience is really amazing.

Her massage to Bros: bring her Thai food. Preferably with rice.
Old 16-12-2014, 02:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
Aplove is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Hahaha bought her BK ytd coz didnt know what she likes. Now know what to buy already thanks bro
Old 16-12-2014, 09:00 PM
Samster

liumang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

two new gal PATT & YOYOof clubv seems very delicious. Both of them are my taste, waiting for frs.
Old 16-12-2014, 09:21 PM
Samster

two new gals PATT & YOYO of clubv seems very delicious. both of them are my tastes. Waiting for FRs
Old 17-12-2014, 01:01 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3558 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109190 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Background
"Wendy was from Bangkok, she wear nice braces that gave her a nice smile. This is her first visit here to sg"

Featuring Stable

Thanks for the very last minute arrangement and you always never disappoint me despite some feedback recently on the bad arrangement of booking.

Theme
Nothing to shout about, it was a cool air-con, with some romantic music and nice ambience

Featuring Actress

Both pics and real person look same and look great. Very sweet, friendly, shy and funny lady, it was all the way smile and laughter the moment I met her

Booking Details
Date of Bonk: 15 Dec 2014
Time of Action: 18:00 hrs
Accommodation: Apartment
Total Shots taken: 1X massage, 1X fj
Location: Undisclosed and very discreet. Creative idea too, you will never think that the place run a stable
Room's Condition: Simple design, very neat and tidy. Space was spacious not clamp with no bed frame. The only bad points is I can heard what happening next door.
Toilet Condition: Equipment all in good condition and towel is also good condition

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 17-12-2014, 01:01 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3558 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109190 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Actress Details

Looks: combination of sweet, shy and innocent
Breast: small neh neh only
Body: thin and acceptable height
Skin tone: tanned
Ass: nice ass for doggy
Pussy: hairy and bushy
Legs: sexy tighs
Pussy: Wet and Tight
Tattoo: One small tattoos and the leg

Ice- Breaking
Communication: limited English only
Chemistry level: very high, keep giving a sweet smile
KC level: seibei seibei high
GFE feel: Both of us have a lot of fun throughout the session, and make me feel I fucking my gf
Characteristic: jovial young lady

Sextistics
Massage: just the normal type, nothing to shout about
Foreplay: very automatic and also last very long
Frenching: combination of frenching and some light kissing
Fingering: inserted two finger in and she get very wet
Catbath: nibble, licking and sucking my nipple hard
BBBJ: skills, deep throat and she slowly lick my shaft up and down and sucking your balls hard
CIM: never do
Moaning: innocent kind of moan
Moan Volume: low
Facial Expression In FJ: enduring and innocent look
Fj: riding to missionary and do doggie
AJ: She do not do AJ

Verdict
A nice young lady with good attitude and also no rush kind of service. Those who fantasy bonking a sweet, young poly or university lady, she will be the type for you.

Comments
Please treat her nicely and gently with care.

Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

Thanks for your time and patient for reading my long FR

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 17-12-2014, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 18
sourpiss8891 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysourpiss8891 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hey bros.. Wanna see what's your views on these two babes.

Polly vs Paris. Who will you choose?
Old 17-12-2014, 05:51 PM
Samster (M)

Coachk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Patt from club armani

Date: 17/12
Okt response: Fast and prompt reply

Looks: 9/10 better than pic, IMO her cuteness is over the chart . Very pretty and cute. She is so my type. If u guys tried and think she is not pretty, can zap me. Lol that's how confident I am.

Height: about 155-158cm very petite syt

Boobs: b cup, not for boob lover but still a handful for me.

Skin tone: slightly tan only

Communication: can speak English quite well

ACTION
Bath: 7/10 SOP

Started off with both of us lying on bed cuddling and she initiate kisses on lips and follow by frenching.
She slowly moves downwards to give a few kisses here and there follow by Bbbj.
Bbbj: 8/10 wet, slow and sensual and a few deep throat. Very nice

After a while of bbbj she comes up and gives me a few kisses on lips again plus Hj while i insert one finger into her pussy and it's very tight and wet. Then she goes down and bbbj again, cannot tahan already so I ask for caps on.
Fj: 8/10 cowgirl, missionary and fire in the hole on doggy.

Moaning: soft and genuine, unlike some very fake

Gfe: 10/10 when we communicating she will smile and cuddle with me. Definitely high high high gfe.

Verdict: best girl I tried so far this year maybe due to her looks and those sensual kisses on lips she gave is sooo not commercial, seems like my gf.

Rtf: Most probably, or maybe try her friend yoyo first
Old 17-12-2014, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!

FR on Niko from club v

Pic Resemblance: 90% pics, lighting difference .
Looks: 8.5/10 Pretty sweet looks
Boobs: 8.5/10 C cups all natural, loves having them sucked
Massage: N.A
Frenching: 8.5/10 Fantastic, like to play around
BJ: 6.5/10 Not bad, but not what I go for.
FJ: 8.5/10, Great service. Very wet and tight, can feel her pussy squeeze as I finger her.
GFE: 8.5/10 Very chatty, understands english well enough. Scared kc if want to bonk diff gal at same location haha.
Room: Big room but could use a better mattress.
RTF: Maybe, too many hot gals atm. Had trouble deciding between 4 gals from this stable but saw no FR.
Old 17-12-2014, 07:02 PM
Samster (M)

Yea the recent batch all looks equally good
Old 17-12-2014, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!

Haha then post FR also lah, I not enough $ for all.
Old 17-12-2014, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourpiss8891 View Post
Hey bros.. Wanna see what's your views on these two babes.

Polly vs Paris. Who will you choose?
Tried Paris once, very disappointed. Just an old lady,short height, wrinkled ass and two silicon bags hanged at the front. Her pics are so attractive..
Old 17-12-2014, 10:39 PM
Samster (M)

Posted one on Erica bro 2 days ago
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1