The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2014, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1217 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Next morning which is right now,done my 9th round for the 3D2N Batam trip and i think it's my final....dead tired as i am typing this.

I am very sad now as my time to face reality back in Sillypore draws nearer...i am already missing Batam.

I need to cure my sadness now...lol
WOW wow...9 shots for 3D2N...my goodness how young are you ha...

yes..I can reconcile your feeling...each time I leave hcm...I am sad and facing the sinkie reality...but then again...the next trip is just another few weeks away...hahah...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 05-07-2014, 12:53 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Townsend is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Anyone have any idea if the BAG XRAY or BODY SCAN machine at Singapore and batam custom, can see the sex pill or liquid we bring?
Old 05-07-2014, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Townsend View Post
Anyone have any idea if the BAG XRAY or BODY SCAN machine at Singapore and batam custom, can see the sex pill or liquid we bring?
Any liquid & silvery metal parts can be detected in Sillypore's x-ray scan machine. Batam side usually close one eye. Avoid it if it isn't necessary. Again luck plays an important part and fines are heavy in Sillypore.

Personal advise.

Heading to Harbour bay now...

Good bye Batam...

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 05-07-2014, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Do u have any idea how big your font is....just fyi
Old 05-07-2014, 04:05 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7176 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And from my angle of view,you didn't read...and how i know abt that? It's the hotel u stay in now that give u away. Read my signature and you will know why. Most season Batam cheongster stays out of Formosa hotel,bro. That's how i interpret it.

Formosa is my SAFE HAVEN in Batam. 86 days spent there along 16 visits in the last 4 years.
Outstanding staff, always smiling, efficient, neat service, safe. I could not desire more.
Old 05-07-2014, 04:07 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Yes.... the machines are two-tiered..... if the SSO cannot identify the items from the general screening mode..... he/she can switch to enhanced mode to have a clearer view.
Old 05-07-2014, 04:10 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7176 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
X scan is to detect bottle of spirits and cigarettes, which are forbidden or require high import fees.
They will certainly not detect, neither they are interested, to your "sex pills" ROFL hahaha!!
I went through those machines many times, always with my big bag of pills and various medical products in my luggage (when I travel overseas I bring with me all the basics, incl. antiobiotics, pain killer, antiseptic, antiflue, etc. etc. to cope with any medical need without the hassle of finding a doctor or a pharmacy if I am sick).
Old 05-07-2014, 10:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Oasic87 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
Pak need a taxi supir
Hi pak..good to see you quoting a newbie like me... haha..
Yea I find this driver reliable.. got to know him from a friend of mine. His service is always depends on your kind heart to pay him. As for me,I usually dine with him for dinner, pack kfc for his family.. and usually just pay between 20 to 50 at the end of my trip. My trip is usually 3 days 2 night. And he will bring me wherever I want to go despite the distance. He recommend me good girls at good price. He do pre booking of hotels for me.he have alot contact on his sleeve.

as for me..im currenty in batam.. book a hotel at 60,juniour suite @ hotel89,with a dining room and bedroom,book by my supir.

Just a short fr on my trip today till next monday,3d2n..lying in the couch now @9:08pm indo time..heading to Pacific disco at 10pm..
Book this girl at newbberry @800k.. 20yrs old, tall slim and looks 7/10..girl is good,stuck in e sofa with me after 3 round..waking her soon to go to Pacific. .. today book her atberry @ 130pm, around 20+ girls inside ranging 600k to 1.8m..recommend to check it out..

as im typing,very tipsy right now,sorry for typo errors and irrelevant typings. Will write a proper fr on Ramadan days tommorow
Old 06-07-2014, 01:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Naresh85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thank you,bro. And yes, see ya later...

Hopefully can change 9550/SGD when you arrived,bro...since i have no urgency to change money in Batam,i recce a handful of money changer before i finally settle for the best price of the day which is 9500/SGD during around evening time yesterday.

Thank you bro Naresh,you also got share some good FR around here too,keep them coming in this thread. Somewhere middle of next month going to bring a foreign indian fren to batam,may then require your good advise regarding VOA issue for my fren.

Breakfast in formosa as always,buffet style type...as i type this ,i havent had breakfast yet,hehehe...but i always stay in Formosa,so breakfast i know quite well. The regular rate from Kaha for room is between S$50 to S$65 depending on type of room.(S$75 for family room) But thx to a fren who is a regular to Formosa,i some time get Family room for S$50.00. Family room is the one with 1 Queen size bed and one more junior bed.So i have 2 beds in the room and also ther most expensive room.Fyi,i don't like Family room and if i happen to get it,it means my trip to Batam,staying in formosa is a failure.
Hi bro,
Hope you enjoyed your trip. Mine is next week. I will post FR on my finding after my trip.For VOA they have a booth in the immigration,those required need to go there. They do have charges for VOA but I cant remember. I will enquire on my next trip. Anyway do formasa have ramadan buffet?
Old 06-07-2014, 06:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 21
speedpass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyspeedpass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi, I m going to batam next week. Heard tat the hills hotel tat I will be staying in has a massage parlour,any reviews on it, esp the specials ?

Or can recommend any gd ones near the hills hotel?
Old 06-07-2014, 09:30 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3561 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109203 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedpass View Post
Hi, I m going to batam next week. Heard tat the hills hotel tat I will be staying in has a massage parlour,any reviews on it, esp the specials ?

Or can recommend any gd ones near the hills hotel?
Beside the hills hotel have a massage spa, i forget the name, u may check it out.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 06-07-2014, 09:33 AM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oasic87 View Post
Hi pak..good to see you quoting a newbie like me... haha..
Yea I find this driver reliable.. got to know him from a friend of mine. His service is always depends on your kind heart to pay him. As for me,I usually dine with him for dinner, pack kfc for his family.. and usually just pay between 20 to 50 at the end of my trip. My trip is usually 3 days 2 night. And he will bring me wherever I want to go despite the distance. He recommend me good girls at good price. He do pre booking of hotels for me.he have alot contact on his sleeve.

as for me..im currenty in batam.. book a hotel at 60,juniour suite @ hotel89,with a dining room and bedroom,book by my supir.

Just a short fr on my trip today till next monday,3d2n..lying in the couch now @9:08pm indo time..heading to Pacific disco at 10pm..
Book this girl at newbberry @800k.. 20yrs old, tall slim and looks 7/10..girl is good,stuck in e sofa with me after 3 round..waking her soon to go to Pacific. .. today book her atberry @ 130pm, around 20+ girls inside ranging 600k to 1.8m..recommend to check it out..

as im typing,very tipsy right now,sorry for typo errors and irrelevant typings. Will write a proper fr on Ramadan days tommorow

How as the rate there at 89 now? Use to be the regular there.

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 06-07-2014, 10:37 AM
Veteran Samster

I went there for a quick 2 days 1 nite trip as i have to be back early for work tomorrow, so choose a hotel which is near to the harbourbay jetty.

Name of hotel: (9 days)
This hotel is directly opposite the swiss bel inn at harbourbay and is just within walking distance from the harbourbay jetty.

Address with map attach below:

Advantages
- Room is clean, big, dark and cosy
- Easy access, as shopping mall is walking distance, but habourbay not fully develop yet.
-have wifi and the wifi is strong, will not get cut off easily
-aircon is strong

*I am not sure how is the breakfast cos i have to go early so did not try.

Some pics of the hotel room.

Disadvantages
- no bathtub
-no incall massage service (but there are massage place just beside hotel)
-very less socket for charging handphone
-no lift, lucky i stay at level 2

This hotel is quite new too. The external of the hotel is simple.
Overall i think is just ok to stay with, will prefer to switch around to stay at different hotel for next trip and share different information. There are also many hotel within the surrounding of this area.Price is worth it for this kind of budget hotel.

Old 06-07-2014, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
WOW wow...9 shots for 3D2N...my goodness how young are you ha...

yes..I can reconcile your feeling...each time I leave hcm...I am sad and facing the sinkie reality...but then again...the next trip is just another few weeks away...hahah...
i hit 9 shots & you seems shock? You just remind me of a small joke i read somewhere,bro...and let me modify the joke a bit & share it here,hehehe....

One day,2 good friends, Hurricane & Nono decide to got to Batam for a 3D2N,they both book their girl from their favourite joints and off they went for their adventure for the 3D2N...at the end of their trip,while waiting for ferry to arrive to head back to Sillypore,Nono decide to show off to his good fren ,Hurricane that he has 9 shots for the 3D2N trip so here's what he says :

Nono : Hey,bro...how's your girl last night?

Hurricane : Not bad. How about yours?

Nono : Mine's fantastic,i fired 9 rounds with my girl and know what my girl commented this morning before i head to meet you here now?

Hurricane : "WOW wow...9 shots for 3D2N",she must be singing your praises this morning...

Nono : You are right,she says i am like superman! 1st time anyone give her so many orgasm in 3D2N....lol *showing off*

Hurricane : .........

Nono : How many shots did you give her,bro? i am sure she gives you as good compliment on your performance as mine this morning.... *hypocritical words*

Hurricane : i am not as good as you lah...only manage 1 shot for 3D2N.... *shy*

Nono : Huh? Only 1 shot???!! *shock*

Hurricane : Yea,i can only manage one round and she only comment 2 words this morning when i am leaving to meet you here....

Nono : What did she say? *thinking it must be something not very good*

Hurricane : She only tells me.....don't stop!

__________________________________________________ ____

End of joke...hehehe...sometime it's not the quantity of rounds but the quality that counts,it's what i am trying to say here in my illustrated joke here,hehehe....

*Sorry in advance to anyone that has heard that joke before or find it not funny. It is more of an illustration to bring abt a message across to bro hurricane.

i prefer to keep my age private,all i can say is i got no more reservist for a very very long time liao and age is catching up on me.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 06-07-2014, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

End of joke...hehehe...sometime it's not the quantity of rounds but the quality that counts,it's what i am trying to say here in my illustrated joke here,hehehe....

*Sorry in advance to anyone that has heard that joke before or find it not funny. It is more of an illustration to bring abt a message across to bro hurricane.

i prefer to keep my age private,all i can say is i got no more reservist for a very very long time liao and age is catching up on me.
quite true.....the gal chemistry on the bed also plays an important part.
if like dead fish, pop 1 round...also no mood go for 2nd round.

i think most likely can guess nono's age based on his nick....lol.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread