The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 02-01-2015, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
airwaves deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post
Bro, u should forward this to S'pore Tourism Board to put into Tourist Guide....!!!

Hahahahahah I like that!
Old 03-01-2015, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
seany deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Hi bros,
Is there any post op LB in Rowell can recommend?
Thanks in advance
Old 03-01-2015, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
pattayaisheaven deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by seany View Post
Hi bros,
Is there any post op LB in Rowell can recommend?
Thanks in advance
You go the drinks stall ask the Indian how much.
Old 06-01-2015, 02:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
makmak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just went. There is a LB at the gate keep telling people she is Amy.....Haha.... But, I think she is as base on description posted here. I did not up her.
Old 06-01-2015, 05:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HeilFuhrer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlinton View Post
Great update! Thanks on behalf of all rowell lovers.
Agreed, very nice
Old 06-01-2015, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1211 / Power: 15
mhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud of

Solid information for newbies bro Yuko
Old 06-01-2015, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 13
merlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by makmak View Post
Just went. There is a LB at the gate keep telling people she is Amy.....Haha.... But, I think she is as base on description posted here. I did not up her.
Haha, that slut. Ever so enthusiastic to earn money while she enjoy getting her cock sucked and enjoy fucking customers. Well i m one of the silly guys paying her to let her fuck my mouth. I remember that smirk she gave me while thrusting her big cock into my mouth deep throat. I gave her money and choke on her big cock to let her enjoy the whole process? Wait, I am the real slut! And I like it!
Old 07-01-2015, 08:45 AM
Samster

merlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went to the House 79 door and first thing that the LBs say is "Amy cum already". Damn this bitch, so damn popular.

Anyway I picked another LB named Mint. Face looks very sweet! Body is very slim with big soft boobs installed. Slightly tanned only. A truly SYT.
She is Pre-Op with average size cock. Can erect strongly and can cum a lot. Can fuck customers as well.

Went into the cubicle, Mint took her time to undress me. After we are both naked, our bodies glued together. Her boobs and body feels great when hugging her. We french like long lost lovers. There was no sign of her rushing. She sat on me, fondle my cock and we chat a little. Nice GFE.

Anyway, she asked me to try sucking her cock without even me asking. Well, I obediently obliged and she thrust it into my mouth. I was lying on the bed while she fucks my mouth from the top. Enjoyed it! Kinky!
After a short while, she was really horny and her cock was rock hard. She said she was cumming so I signaled on my face. She took it out of my mouth and splash semen on my face. She loves the process too because she was aiming all over my face. The cumshots were really strong, could feel them hitting my face. Boy, so much cum. All the watery warm cum flows from my face onto my chest.

We rest a while. She helped me wipe away those cum with tissue and wet wipes. Good patient service. Then she continues with bbbj and cim.

For all SYT lovers, Cum lovers and Bottoms, look out for "MINT"! Good service and no rush!
Old 07-01-2015, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
kenshin881 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bros heading down to rowell tonite do whatsapp me at 97619505 so we can go explore the place
Old 08-01-2015, 08:28 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -925 / Power: 0
s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint

I had Amy 2 nights ago.

Pimp invited me in saying Amy coming down already. So i took the chance cause of all the hype. first look, okay la not bad looking. shes tall with a nice body. tits are a good siz and soft. a tad lacking if feminity. but overall still okay. HJ for her .. her cock felt a bit sticky. probably she had to work on a few customers before me. of course, the cubicle is nothing to shout about. put on condom and blew her for a while. shes very obliging. can fuck her and she can stay hard long enough to fuck you. shes not shaven down there. maybe a slight trim. she flet sweaty too. overall not too pleasant for me. maybe ill try someone else next time. but good reccomendation otherwise.
Old 08-01-2015, 09:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
seinfeld deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went to take a look and picked a hot sexy ladyboy with a pretty face. turns out she was amy that was recommended previously. fucked her real good and she smiled at me when i giving a blowjob to her. because of great service i gave $100
Old 09-01-2015, 06:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5017 / Power: 19
Mito has a reputation beyond reputeMito has a reputation beyond reputeMito has a reputation beyond reputeMito has a reputation beyond reputeMito has a reputation beyond reputeMito has a reputation beyond reputeMito has a reputation beyond reputeMito has a reputation beyond reputeMito has a reputation beyond reputeMito has a reputation beyond reputeMito has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, I know you're rich. But pls don't anyhow spoil the market price.
Old 09-01-2015, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by s(Aint View Post
I had Amy 2 nights ago.

Pimp invited me in saying Amy coming down already. So i took the chance cause of all the hype. first look, okay la not bad looking. shes tall with a nice body. tits are a good siz and soft. a tad lacking if feminity. but overall still okay. HJ for her .. her cock felt a bit sticky. probably she had to work on a few customers before me. of course, the cubicle is nothing to shout about. put on condom and blew her for a while. shes very obliging. can fuck her and she can stay hard long enough to fuck you. shes not shaven down there. maybe a slight trim. she flet sweaty too. overall not too pleasant for me. maybe ill try someone else next time. but good reccomendation otherwise.
Yes nowadays there is an over-hype demand for Amy. She was running about naked, giving service to many customers one after another. She does not even have time to clean the sweat and cum left on her body. Haha, so beware. She is so sweaty that she has to remain topless even when on the first floor.

One thing she likes is smile at you when you give her blowjobs. And then she will hold your head and give you pelvic thrusts to make her cock goes deeper into your slut mouth.
Old 09-01-2015, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 16
New to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to behold

Will be making my virgin trip down later on, wanna try Mint. Wish me luck guys, kinda nervous haha. First timer to Rowell falling in for duty!!
Old 09-01-2015, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
airwaves deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Try NOT to fall in love with Mint!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1