The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 15-09-2015, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 16
New to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaomaomi3232 View Post
pre-booking required most of the time, almost impossible to get it at the door.

most of the time i will get my thai friend to help me book, min. spending of 25 grand.
25 Grand?!?! That's like 1k SGD....didnt know their min spending was that high...
Old 15-09-2015, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Heyitsmeman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I would not be suprised. Onyx is a pretty expensive club to go to begin with (in bkk at least). But if you guys have a lot of people share the cost den ok ma, if not I feel quite bohua.
Old 15-09-2015, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Francis85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will be there from 26 till 30 Nov.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by hungryscribe View Post
Nolah bro. Just a perfect confluence of factors. She's a noob and its her second night there, I am hr type (so she says), and took her out clubbing and dinner all so its a deal. Now I am thinking it was a DAMN AWESOME deal.

Yah man I didn't see any FL action, but then again I was with a dancer girl so no need to be on the lookout. I been reading the FRs on Pimp. Looks good eh! I be in BKK from 24 - 28 Nov, so if you or any other bros here free and in town during that time, we can meet up and go hunt in packs.
Old 16-09-2015, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Heyitsmeman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone has recommendations for those oil massage nearby Rama IV ? will be staying at that area. If not den i will cab down to soi 33 to try out dream heaven.
Old 16-09-2015, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 20
conman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterconman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Raining heavily the whole day in bkk. The jam is real bad. Hope the rain will stop soon.
Old 16-09-2015, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by conman View Post
Raining heavily the whole day in bkk. The jam is real bad. Hope the rain will stop soon.
Now till end of Oct is raining season... U can expect flooding in most part of BKK.
Old 18-09-2015, 02:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
katongboyz2054 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just reach bkk. Will be here over the weekend. Any bros want to meet up for drinks? PM me!
Old 18-09-2015, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
kevocalin is Cool - loads of Potential

Dear All,
Been trying to look for info about T-Ded 99, seems like it's not really popular in here? No one really mention about it. Some of my friends was there like 2 years ago, they were very happy with the charges and quality seems not bad. I understand it's an agogo joint, but in here mostly I read about Nana and Soi Cowboy. Any bros here have any updated info about this place? Still operating? Quality of their coyotes? Current charges? Or should I just forget about it and go to Nana/Cowboy?

On the other hand, can any bros here also tell me clubs(disco/bars/pubs) where locals hangout other than RCA. I'm looking for something like typical local crowd, not a foreigner pick up joint like SCD. Please don't guide me into those local mafia joints lol, just lead me to a proper place where locals drop by for drink or maybe dance or maybe for their bands. I been to one before back in 2008, in English its translated as '2 quarter', I don't know what's the exact location, all I know is no longer operating.
Old 18-09-2015, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
NarakMakMak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any outings tonight? My CEO went back to her home country, will be a free man for the next few days
Old 18-09-2015, 06:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2007 / Power: 10
TonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarakMakMak View Post
Any outings tonight? My CEO went back to her home country, will be a free man for the next few days
You can try contact bro vbkk 555.
Old 18-09-2015, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
NarakMakMak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro vbkk got wechat or line?
Old 18-09-2015, 06:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
My CO also went back, knn so concidence!! I also free man for the next few days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
You can try contact bro vbkk 555.
Dun always sabo me leh. I cheong until I scared already. My free days are for my giks one. Not hold hand free service.

Quote:
Bro vbkk got wechat or line?
I have just got your PM. Maybe I should create a group chat for bros who wants to meet up so that u guys can discuss whether u guys want to go and have friends to go together as well.
Old 19-09-2015, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
kevocalin is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevocalin View Post
Dear All,
Been trying to look for info about T-Ded 99, seems like it's not really popular in here? No one really mention about it. Some of my friends was there like 2 years ago, they were very happy with the charges and quality seems not bad. I understand it's an agogo joint, but in here mostly I read about Nana and Soi Cowboy. Any bros here have any updated info about this place? Still operating? Quality of their coyotes? Current charges? Or should I just forget about it and go to Nana/Cowboy?

On the other hand, can any bros here also tell me clubs(disco/bars/pubs) where locals hangout other than RCA. I'm looking for something like typical local crowd, not a foreigner pick up joint like SCD. Please don't guide me into those local mafia joints lol, just lead me to a proper place where locals drop by for drink or maybe dance or maybe for their bands. I been to one before back in 2008, in English its translated as '2 quarter', I don't know what's the exact location, all I know is no longer operating.
I wonder why so many sifus here willing to take time replying that Korean Superstar but not me. a sincerely and humble beginner.
Oh pls take my hand
Old 19-09-2015, 02:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2007 / Power: 10
TonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Dun always sabo me leh. I cheong until I scared already. My free days are for my giks one. Not hold hand free service.
Scared you lonely mah so help you jio kakis!
Old 19-09-2015, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Control9191 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I found something interesting to share
I started using tinder and set my location at BANGKOK
Surprisingly I found more than 20 hot chicks willing to bring me out when I'm in BANGKOK next week. Will update you all.
Good luck to me!
Will post photo later now can't cause on phone
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1