The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 11-05-2019, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 19
Manofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterManofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterManofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterManofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by allandse View Post
Again this age old discussion on paying to fuck maids vs fucking them for free... brothers have to understand there is no right or wrong. There is no such thing as the best approach. There are clearly 2 sides to the story and some brothers strongly feel about their approach.

Firstly, you have to understand that nothing is really free. You either pay with money or your time. Brothers who pay money to fuck a maid for 2 hours may have spent an additional hour to chat. So maybe 3 hours in total and maybe another hour for travelling etc. Noting more than 4- 5 hours at the most and RTF maybe lower.

Now brothers who fuck maid for free have to spend unlimited number of hours chatting her up. Chats, phone calls, video calls etc. Difficult to quantify this as it may differ from maid to maid but it usually will be more than 4-5 hours. Then you have to bring her out for breakfast, lunch etc... on a typical off day, u may have to spend almost half or more than half a day with her. One Brother boasts that The Maid spends the whole day in his house even cooking for him. That works for him cos he has no family and he has nothing else to do the entire day except to talk, eat and fuck with her. Good for this kind of brothers but not everyone will have this luxury of time and space.

So the first camp is usually full of married men, people who don’t have time to go through that sweet talk process, people who are simply not interested to spend time on such things, and importantly, men who needs to be very discreet and cannot be seen with another girl, let alone a maid. So wat. Nothing wrong. I am one of them. So I choose this way. Someone mentioned better to go for FL. Well my experience, paying maids is still better than FLs cos the maid is far more horny and gives fantastic sex than any other FL. As simple as that.

The men in the second camp, just have lots of time on their hands to sweet talk maids, spend time with them eating and treating them like a GF. And most importantly, they are ok to be seen with them in public and don’t worry too much about the discretion factor. Good for these brothers as well.

At the end of the day, we all want to fuck maids cos they are better than our wives, Girlfriends and other FLs when it comes to sex. But how we engage maids to fuck, each one of us have our own challenges and limitations. We operate within those limits. Hence there is no right or wrong. There are no losers or winners. As long as you manage to fuck one, you are a winner. So cheers bros and happy Fucking Sunday!!
Well said la, now I trying to sweet talk to a maid but need to do discreetly. She is quite good n cute IMO. This kinda maybe worth the time investment. Oh BTW she got good asset too.

Fast game n more Gf feel when come to pay n fuck maid as they r not like FL whom use to it
Old 11-05-2019, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
FunSeeker08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any fun in Woodlands area ?? Somebody intro me
Old 11-05-2019, 03:18 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
For me.. I always prefer the easy way out..
Pay them the money n enjoy the 2 hours..
To so call bros tat think they have free fuck with maid.. unless u r telling us hotel oso the maid paying.. if not how can it call free..
Go for FL is a totally differ thing.. $100 in geylang.. maybe will get u one or two round of 45min sop sex.. but $100 for maid is 2 hours of one, two or even 3 to 4th rounds of sex.. not sop sex.. sop sex m sex is the main reason most bro rather pay maid then go G land..
U forgot to mention one big reason is, maid go raw most of the time. Those bro who don't like the rubber feeling will invest on maid rather than FL. For those who want play safe, better use rubber.
Old 11-05-2019, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20439 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by allandse View Post

At the end of the day, we all want to fuck maids cos they are better than our wives, Girlfriends and other FLs when it comes to sex. But how we engage maids to fuck, each one of us have our own challenges and limitations. We operate within those limits. Hence there is no right or wrong. There are no losers or winners. As long as you manage to fuck one, you are a winner. So cheers bros and happy Fucking Sunday!!
Well Said Bro

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 11-05-2019, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhys View Post
Nothing is truly "free" in this world.

From my own experience, typically, to get foc bonks with the maid, one has to invest time and effort to be a "friend" to potential "boy friend". The key is that many maids tend to have this mentality from watching too many Disney princess movies or tagalog tv novella/soaps that there is a "happy ever after".

So for those who invest in the time, energy and effort to sweet talk them, be a friend and listening ear, if you have a car and seem to be a salaryman, they think there is an option to upgrade you to their potential life partner. When that happens, all the gf/bf squabbling, jealousy, insecurity issues tend to come out.

We know for 99% of the time, this is not an option due to MOM laws and regulations as well as the socio-economic differences that there is no "happy ever after", in that a local SG guy will marry the maid.

Besides time, I learnt from own experience, they will see you as a potential ATM and bank for unsecured loans. Most maids have poor personal finance awareness and tend to spend beyond their means by allowing their families to rely on them for unending source of money for home renovation back in Philippines, for children/cousins/relatives' tuition fees, medical bills etc. etc... They think that their salaries and jobs will be forever and allow their families back home to spend beyond their means leaving them quite hard up for cash. There are a number of them who will work as part-time cleaner on their off-days for extra cash to send back to Philppines.

Hence, some bros may prefer to pay for bonks with maids as once money is involved, one can treat it more as a business transaction and cut ties because money has already been paid.

In the long-run the foc bonks can cost more because if you convert the time into opportunity cost in dollars and cents plus the loans (whether paid back or not), these all can add up to more than the money some bros pay to bonk the maids.

End of day, different strokes for different folks as men.

I recall a quote somewhere than men use intimacy to get sex, women use sex to get intimacy.

Play safe all.
Well analysed. They get bf for many reasons. Financial support, boredom, loneliness, sex craving etc. It seems many they have nv think of marriage, it is only some guys too emotional and wanted married them. Moreover if their body has been used by many, hard to swallow the pride and accept them like that. If they like you, straight can go sex already. Thinking is totally too open. Due to their poor financial planning, there will have endless supply of maids. Unless bro wants to help them and their families get out of poverty, if not they will forever stuck in it.
Tomorrow Sunday, happy hunting.

Last edited by Wakeup123; 11-05-2019 at 04:12 PM.
Old 11-05-2019, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
FunSeeker08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro have maid Ctc up for exchange ?
Old 11-05-2019, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 772 / Power: 7
xxadready is a splendid one to beholdxxadready is a splendid one to beholdxxadready is a splendid one to beholdxxadready is a splendid one to beholdxxadready is a splendid one to beholdxxadready is a splendid one to beholdxxadready is a splendid one to behold

bros, can pm the carparks in town is suitable ti bonk inside the car during afternoon timings?
Old 11-05-2019, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 20
m00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Screwing maids

This morning msg this maid if she today.... And after 10-15mins and she reply she is free during the day till late evening....

So maitu already make appointment and go pick her up and we head to near by MSCP the place was so discreet and quiet that can enjoy my BBBJ session....

her blowjob was still as good as it is standard still there and no rush and very deep thorat..... And she allow u to finger her.....

WAs a good damm thrilling session..... Clean up and drop her back and went back home happy man.....

Those stay near Punggol or sengkang area can give a try...

Going to leave this flower city soon .......
Old 11-05-2019, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Xia0didi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by m00tix View Post
This morning msg this maid if she today.... And after 10-15mins and she reply she is free during the day till late evening....

So maitu already make appointment and go pick her up and we head to near by MSCP the place was so discreet and quiet that can enjoy my BBBJ session....

her blowjob was still as good as it is standard still there and no rush and very deep thorat..... And she allow u to finger her.....

WAs a good damm thrilling session..... Clean up and drop her back and went back home happy man.....

Those stay near Punggol or sengkang area can give a try...
Which girl bro?
Old 11-05-2019, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhys View Post
Nothing is truly "free" in this world.

From my own experience, typically, to get foc bonks with the maid, one has to invest time and effort to be a "friend" to potential "boy friend". The key is that many maids tend to have this mentality from watching too many Disney princess movies or tagalog tv novella/soaps that there is a "happy ever after".

So for those who invest in the time, energy and effort to sweet talk them, be a friend and listening ear, if you have a car and seem to be a salaryman, they think there is an option to upgrade you to their potential life partner. When that happens, all the gf/bf squabbling, jealousy, insecurity issues tend to come out.

We know for 99% of the time, this is not an option due to MOM laws and regulations as well as the socio-economic differences that there is no "happy ever after", in that a local SG guy will marry the maid.

Besides time, I learnt from own experience, they will see you as a potential ATM and bank for unsecured loans. Most maids have poor personal finance awareness and tend to spend beyond their means by allowing their families to rely on them for unending source of money for home renovation back in Philippines, for children/cousins/relatives' tuition fees, medical bills etc. etc... They think that their salaries and jobs will be forever and allow their families back home to spend beyond their means leaving them quite hard up for cash. There are a number of them who will work as part-time cleaner on their off-days for extra cash to send back to Philppines.

Hence, some bros may prefer to pay for bonks with maids as once money is involved, one can treat it more as a business transaction and cut ties because money has already been paid.

In the long-run the foc bonks can cost more because if you convert the time into opportunity cost in dollars and cents plus the loans (whether paid back or not), these all can add up to more than the money some bros pay to bonk the maids.

End of day, different strokes for different folks as men.

I recall a quote somewhere than men use intimacy to get sex, women use sex to get intimacy.

Play safe all.
That kind of gals not only maids lah
Our local gals not poor but still want you to be their atm
Its not about rich or poor...
Its how they are brought up
I got few friends some married maids here
Some married and stay abroad
There is a loop hole to marry maids here
You have to be patient
You think you can marry them by making them pregnant here
You make a big mistake
She will get deported and banned from entering here for few years
One of my friend regret doing that
Here is the thing
She cannot work here for a start
Let her go back home for about two years
Then apply for pr...seek advice from mom first
This way there is a fighting chance
Remember your maid friend must not be working here for about 2 years...
Old 11-05-2019, 05:52 PM
Samster

JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

My fb maid teach me how to cook pinnoy dish

CHICKEN ADOBO

Old 11-05-2019, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1718 / Power: 17
xtronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant futurextronics has a brilliant future
Tomorrow is Sunday. Good luck and Godspeed.

Video chat. Sad that image is not high res.
Old 11-05-2019, 07:01 PM
Samster

Finally ..jin ho jiak

She not into paid sex

I try to hold her

Old 11-05-2019, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12828 / Power: 22
Arse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtronics View Post

this pair of nehneh is Huge gudluck to u
Old 11-05-2019, 07:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 20
allandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtronics View Post

Wow, wat a catch. Big sagging tits and I am sure horny as hell. Potent combination. Enjoy bro!! Post more pics if possible. Pinoy or Indo?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1