The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-07-2008, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 18
msgluver deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymsgluver deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: Toa Payoh blk 125

visited rain spring. today the door got a "open" sign, knock the door, one of three prc woman opened the door. because it is the rear of shop, so the bathroom & toilet greeted you. three cubicles separated by curtains. no hooks to hang your clothing. dark ambience, only illuminated by small wall lamps. prc lela or nina from guangdong, 1.59m, b cup in one-piece red dress. massage was piano, stimulate you quite a lot when you are lying down.

when turnover, pop the magic question: do you want other services? full course is $100. massage was $30. told her did not bring enough mani. she asked how much i brought. told her $100, $30 already goes to massage, left $70. she said ok, next time bring enough for bonk.

lick your nipples, finger your scrotum, cap my bro, blow job. told her i want to lick. she asked: u not afraid it is dirty? then i lie down. execute my favourite lickpussy until she goes hi that she wanted to moan but was stopped by an old uncle customer coming in. then she wanted my dick, inserted it & ejaculated because her pussy was tight.

overall damage: $100
rtf: no because the place is dirty
Old 25-07-2008, 07:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
LaNceLoRd is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Toa Payoh

earlier on walk ard blk 1#5 to check on rain s####g, the 1st impression on the entrance turns me off as it was dirty, wet and smelly as it was just next to the rubbish chute. Dun really feel like going in....
Old 25-07-2008, 09:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
salvagechampion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaNceLoRd View Post
earlier on walk ard blk 1#5 to check on rain s####g, the 1st impression on the entrance turns me off as it was dirty, wet and smelly as it was just next to the rubbish chute. Dun really feel like going in....
hi bro lancelord, the place u saying is it rain spring???
Old 27-07-2008, 07:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 20
mebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant future

Today saw one in Toa Payoh.

Saw a couple of PRC inside as the door was opened.
It cannot be seen outside as the door is not transparent. Something fishy going on.

Wonder any body been there. Phone : 62539***

Anyone want 17 pieces of Bird Food. Do your part first
Old 27-07-2008, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 20
spidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mebirdie View Post

It cannot be seen outside as the door is not transparent. Something fishy going on.

nnkc u walk pass them they find u lagi fishy ah...

Member Of OSF

Member Of TNNC....
Old 28-07-2008, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 19
Pak_Chew_Cheng is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPak_Chew_Cheng is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPak_Chew_Cheng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Which Block is that ?
Old 28-07-2008, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quote:

Bro mebirdie, what block is that? so did u manage to see how those P.R.C looks like....
Old 28-07-2008, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3535 / Power: 19
sexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond repute

I also have the urge to go but so far no FR

Afraid that those PRC are "Auntie"

Will wait to see.

Moreover I do not want to go there then the door is lock or nobody as I don't drive

Old 29-07-2008, 10:32 AM
Samster

Just a brief FR for Rain spring, i went yesterday noon.

Total 3 (ard 30s) MILF inside,opt for 1hr, pick the one with the biggest boobs n proccee our massage. Massage sucks, piano type, after 15mins pop out the GQ, i say 'so fast' barely 15mins of massage thn ask me want special or not, i like WTF. I rejected her as aready no mood liao, thn keeps on pester me n offer me 100 for fj. So i told her i gt not enough $$$, she ask me how much i have, so i took out my cash frm pocket n counted infront of her, i onli have $62.(in fact i still have few hundred hidden in my wallet) she say $62 enough for a hj and a massage. So she start to take off my boxer and give a rub on my shaft. halfway through the rubbing, heard some talkin outside, a voice of an uncle talking to one of the MILF saying that he don`t want massage, just want special can or not? After they finish negoiate, they went to the next cubicle that is just next to mine to start their business. After that, I hear a loud moan sound comin from the uncle, Hahaha, seem likes he is enjoying. Back to me, manage to grab her boobs while she doing hj for me, try to roam her but was push away. After 10 mins, shoot out, clean up and dress up. Give her the $$$, she counted, how come $52 onli, i was puzzled, cannot be but, i counted infront of her and she herself also saw there is $62. how come short of $10? she abit tulan liao thn kpkb at me, in order to calm her dw, i lie to her that i live upstair onli, i go up take $$$ thn come dw n pay her. Silly her! she believe that i go back take liao and will come back to pay her. HaHaHa! After i come out, go fetch my car and went hm.

Description

Looks: 4/10
Figure: 6/10 Good boobs she have
Massage: 3/10
HJ: 5/10 Normal HJ
Attitude: 2/10 Want to finish u off as quickly as possible
Value for money: 0.5/10 There`s much more better TN outside
Damage: $52 for 1hr massage + HJ
RTF: HELL NO

I counted the time i went and came out, use onli 35mins inside. More focus on earning the special $$$ than massage.
SBF bros who really still want to try out this TN can pm me for the address, pls dun flame me if u really went dw to try n recieve better treatment from them maybe due to the better looking u have more than me.
Old 29-07-2008, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3535 / Power: 19
sexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond repute

WOW !!!

So old.

I guess I will skip ths joint

Thanks for the commando FR

Old 29-07-2008, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1452 / Power: 17
wodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidermel View Post
nnkc u walk pass them they find u lagi fishy ah...
Off topic, whats nnkc?

On topic, yea i was walking ard that area. Trying to be kaypo see got ppl go in anot, but there super dirty. Like wth and the ad machiam do without using brains 1. USe backdoor as stated in the ad -.- wth sure very fast get raided one. so bros who chiong pls be extra careful.

You reap what you sow.

Next Goal : 1800 points

Dear bros who need me to return favour, kindly pm me with your latest posting! Thank You
Old 03-08-2008, 03:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 18
Ekiman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEkiman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Didn't go TPY for massage for quite a while. Happen to be there few day ago n decide to go XMR. But it no longer there.

Just share my experience:
I visit XMR about 3 times. All is service by Jia Xin.

What bro say is true, she got GF feeling and have a sweet voice. Good boob B and quite watery below. She will go for BBBJ if you make her arouse. I will rate 9 for fJ section n i also have her phone number. (but I delete it away, I tell you why below).

Most of the bro here try JX probably in XMR in their dark atmoshere. so can't really see her. Her feature n body in the dim light I can say 9. But got 1 time I accident saw her in board daylight, what I can comment is she not as young as we think.

Well I rate her highly maybe because I more to STY that why I didn't visit her again after that.
Old 03-08-2008, 03:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
RED DEVILS GATE deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexrookie View Post

Afraid that those PRC are "Auntie"
Bro, don't scare all the handsome guys away
Old 04-08-2008, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
nonickname deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anymore updates for TP ?
Old 04-08-2008, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
labman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

my fr on rain spring tuina shop. was at tp on sunday around 7.30pm after my dinner with friends. was going back so decided to check the place out.

have to enter by the back door. upon entering saw 3 milfs sitting on the chairs and 1 of them was sleeping. one of the milfs had that bitchy look so wanted to choose her. but one of the milfs urshed me into the cubicles behind. told the assigned milf that i wanted to choose another girl, but she asked me to give her a try and said that i am her first customer for the day. she told me if i not satisfied with her massage, i can choose another girl for the special .... so being a gentleman, gave her chance la.... the assigned milf was in a short black dress and quite meaty.

Details:
name : xiao xiao

origin : shenzhen ( can communicate in cantonese).

body : 6/10 ( meaty .... those brudders who like slim ones can give her a miss)

looks : 6/10 (age around early 30's)

Massage : not too bad ... she said she used to work in a chinese physician shop in china .... those no hanky panky type. give me quite a good massage on my back.

fj : 7/10 after about 30 mins of massage front and back ... she pop the gq to me .... since her massage was quite good so said ok. after that she went out to get the cd. after coming back, she undress leaving only her bra and panties on... she asked me to turn over and give me a sexy massage. then asked to turned over and proceeded to massage my chest and groin... after that she gave me a catbath on my nips and used her other hand to play with my didi. my 2 hands went to autoroam and used one of fingers to move her panties and play with her clit. she was beginning to moan. my other hand pull down her bra slightly and squeeze her breast. her moans grew louder and louder.... she whisper in my ear that most men like to f&%k the girls in their panties and bra .... in fact quite true ... i seem to like it. my finger was playing with her clit until my fingers were wet with her cunt juice and she keep on licking my nips. we kept in this position for about 10 minutes. then she place the cd on my hardened didi. she told laid on her back and i pull the panties to one side and shove my didi in. i pull her 2 breast from the bra and suck on each one of them.. she was moaning into my ears .... i came in missionary position and i had no chance to change position because all along she was grabbing my head and moaning into ears and licking them ....
finally she cleaned me up .... bath, dress up ... paid her and left by the back door.

total damage : $30 + <normal price for fj>

rtf : after trying the wl with the bitchy look.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1