The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 08-09-2017, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 879 / Power: 8
Anfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Philippe Coutinho joins full Liverpool training ahead of Man City clash

Jack Lusby
News
7 September 2017

Philippe Coutinho has returned to Liverpool training ahead of Saturday’s clash with Man City, following a lengthy spell on the sidelines.

Coutinho was absent with an alleged back injury from early-August, but joined the Brazil squad for the international break last week, making two appearances.

After his outings against Ecuador and Colombia, Coutinho returned to Merseyside alongside Roberto Firmino on Wednesday.

The 25-year-old was one of 10 players to report back to Melwood on Thursday morning, joining full training as Klopp prepares his side for their trip to the Etihad Stadium.

The playmaker looked to be in good spirits as he stretched alongside Alberto Moreno, belying claims from compatriot Neymar that he was “filled with great sadness.”

He is likely to be in contention for a role in Saturday’s lunchtime kickoff, though it remains to be seen whether he is considered for a starting berth.

Liverpool sealed an impressive 4-0 win at home to Arsenal before the international break, and Klopp could opt for an unchanged outfield lineup.

Simon Mignolet should come back in for Loris Karius, while Klopp may field deadline-day signing Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain.

The England international took part in his first training session at Melwood on Wednesday alongside returnees Jordan Henderson, Georginio Wijnaldum and Andrew Robertson.

Sadio Mane made his way back later that day, while Firmino and Coutinho were joined by Mohamed Salah, Ben Woodburn, Danny Ward, Dejan Lovren, Joe Gomez, Trent Alexander-Arnold, Dominic Solanke and Emre Can on Thursday.

Coutinho’s inclusion in training was expected, with Klopp adamant he would seek to reintegrate his No. 10 when speculation ended, but it still serves as a major boost.

The prospect of Coutinho lining up behind the in-form trio of Mane, Salah and Firmino is mouthwatering.

And it could be that supporters will get their first glimpse of the quarter in competitive action together on Saturday, in another top-four clash.
Old 08-09-2017, 11:07 AM
Samster

Anfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to behold

Premier League clubs vote to close summer transfer window early

Jack Lusby
News
7 September 2017

The summer transfer window will close for Premier League clubs before the start of the season in the future, after a vote from all 20 sides.

Representatives from every club in the English top flight attended a meeting on September 7, with the early closure of the summer window on the agenda.

Following a vote, no further signings will be permitted beyond 5pm on the Thursday before the start of the season, with next year’s set to close on August 9.

However, Premier League sides will still be able to sell players in line with deadlines for other leagues around the world.

This summer, Liverpool only signed Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain after their season opener away to Watford, with the England midfielder joining from Arsenal for £35 million.

But many of their contemporaries conducted their business late in the window, for example with Everton signing Gylfi Sigurdsson and Tottenham bringing in Serge Aurier and Fernando Llorente.

In theory, this will level playing field in the Premier League, though the prospect of players departing after the fixture list kicks off is still a concern.

Barcelona’s pursuit of Philippe Coutinho went into the closing stages of this summer, which would serve as an even more troubling backdrop from 2018.

The Turkish transfer window even closes on Friday, almost a month after the start of the Premier League, with Lazar Markovic and Danny Ings both linked with Fenerbahce.

Addressing the possibility of an early closure to the summer window last month, Jurgen Klopp said “it would have helped us this year.”

“There is a phenomenon and then people go looking for solutions. It makes sense that when the season is starting, planning for the team is over,” he explained.

“But I also understand that some things take a bit more time. The whole market has changed—the behaviour of people.

“It’s good to be with your whole team on the training pitch. The best thing is that the team stays together for four or five years but I know it’s quite naive to say such a thing.

“I know the market has changed, it’s become very hectic, but we won’t take that as an excuse.”
Old 08-09-2017, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 11
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
This weekend, Liverpool and Everton
Draw or both teams to win?
Old 08-09-2017, 12:00 PM
Samster

Klopp talks about 'The Prince of Wales'

That’s his new nickname for Ben Woodburn.

Brilliant!

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/firs...r-ben-woodburn

Old 08-09-2017, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 12
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Ah Gong believe that this young boy Woodburn have got a great future ahead of him as long as he continues to work hard ; have the right attitude and keep his head on his shoulders he will do very well . Ah Gong hope that the team will continue with a fine performance for tomorrow's game. Sure to have a lot of goals tomorrow.

Already Upped: otamay ; Koizumi ; diputs1269

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 08-09-2017, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

The heartless chicken is fit to play for Brazil and now not fit for tomorrows' match ?

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 08-09-2017, 09:04 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 21
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwanker View Post
The heartless chicken is fit to play for Brazil and now not fit for tomorrows' match ?
i would not play the heartless chickino. would give young woodburn a chance to shine instead. every other player will give 120% to play except chickino.
Old 08-09-2017, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
i would not play the heartless chickino. would give young woodburn a chance to shine instead. every other player will give 120% to play except chickino.
With the team currently playing so well without him I also support that Liverpool can afford not to play him.

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 08-09-2017, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
He is still throwing tantrums lah! Ungrateful idiot!
Old 09-09-2017, 02:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
Draw or both teams to win?
Either... as long as win money.
Old 09-09-2017, 02:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwanker View Post
With the team currently playing so well without him I also support that Liverpool can afford not to play him.
He will not be playing against Man City... he might be the next Sakho
Old 09-09-2017, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12183 / Power: 12
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
He will not be playing against Man City... he might be the next Sakho
If he is next Sakho then career over.

My 2024/25 season predictions

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 09-09-2017, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 12
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Ah Gong truly hopes that the team can pick up another 3 points .

Already Upped: otamay ; Koizumi ; diputs1269

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 09-09-2017, 12:56 PM
Samster

Liverpool fans back Jurgen Klopp's decision to leave Philippe Coutinho out of Manchester City game

Coutinho will not be involved at the Etihad - and plenty of supporters agree with the decision by Klopp

BYPAUL GORST
14:36, 8 SEP 2017

Liverpool fans have largely backed Jurgen Klopp's decision to omit Philippe Coutinho from the squad that travels to Manchester City on Saturday.

The wantaway Brazil international returned to training on Thursday for his first appearance at Melwood since the close of the transfer window.

Coutinho hasn't played a minute for Liverpool this term with his transfer request coinciding with a back injury and a virus that purportedly kept him out of the five games the Reds have played so far.

However, the 25-year-old played in both of Brazil's recent fixtures against Ecuador and Colombia and was in contention for a return at the Etihad this weekend.

Coutinho though, won't be involved when Klopp's charges meet Pep Guardiola's City on Saturday lunchtime.

Klopp said: "Now, I have decided to leave him out of the squad for City, so we can use this four or five days.

With Liverpool unbeaten this season without Coutinho's input, supporters, in the main, have agreed with the manager's stance.

However, some have questioned why last season's 14-goal top scorer is being left off the substitutes' bench for a match that is widely viewed as one of the toughest away games in the Premier League.
Old 09-09-2017, 04:30 PM
Samster

Liverpool's Sadio Mane Named Premier League Player of the Month for August After Blazing Start

​Liverpool forward Sadio Mane has been named the Premier League Player of the Month for August.

The Senegalese attacker, who bounced back from a lengthy injury spell to return during the Reds' pre-season, beat teammate Mohamed Salah, as well as Chelsea‘s Alvaro Morata, Huddersfield Town’s Jonas Lossl and Manchester United trio Romelu Lukaku, Phil Jones and Henrikh Mkhitaryan to the award.

Mane has registered three goals in his first three games for Jurgen Klopp's side, scoring against Watford, Crystal Palace and Arsenal to keep Liverpool fans dreaming of several possibilities this season.

Mane is the first Senegalese player to be named Player of the Month in England's top flight before, and the first Red since Steven Gerrard and Luis Suarez shared the accolade over three years ago.

Mane will be hoping to continue in like manner when the Reds face Manchester City at the Etihad on Saturday.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1