The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 15-05-2013, 01:22 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Lashio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batin in KL

Bro,

Mind sharing the address of wellness retreat. Will be visiting kl tomorow.

Thanks.
Lashio
Old 15-05-2013, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Avenger83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lashio View Post
Bro,

Mind sharing the address of wellness retreat. Will be visiting kl tomorow.

Thanks.
Lashio
Damansara bro... Pelangi damansara
Old 15-05-2013, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
jeremyl118 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,
Anyone have info on pearl Point Hotel @ Old Klang Road?

That area, is it just go up the floor and look for the uncle?
Whats the damage? Anyone know
Old 16-05-2013, 08:26 PM
Samster

Avenger83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremyl118 View Post
I tried Ivy, this is not HJ, its real batin, she will massage your balls etc.
She says she learn from thailand batin, not merely handjobs which i feel cheated when they say its batin.

As most people say she is extreamly pretty,
My ratings would be :
7.5/10 looks
6/10 massage , she say im her 8th customer, so no power
batin : 8 , could be better

I've tried Ivy today.. Agree with Jeremy as it is a real batin.. Enjoy my session today even though i havent sleep at all last night.. I think i will sleep like a baby tonight.. But 1st thing first, my review bout Ivy:-

Name: Ivy
Skin: very fair skin
Age:27(her birthday im November.. Thinking buying her present)
Massage: 9/10
Batin-9/10
Damage: Rm100/hr.. The price has increased but hey i enjoyed my session.. Even
'terlajak' another half an hour.. Paid another rm50..
FJ- no

1 thing bout this place is there are 3 packages.. As i was only interested with batin so i took Ivy which is package A.. Dont expect a b2b cim from her.. If u like that kind of action, try Sarah.. Luckily i met Sarah before i took off.. Amd yes i would try her B2B action.. Thats all i guess... Tired already.. Hahahaha night bross
Old 16-05-2013, 08:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
tck1108 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hello bro, can i have sarah and ivy ctc num? thanks a lot i need batin n HJ crazily.
Old 17-05-2013, 01:23 AM
Samster

Haha nice FR
Do you think ivy talk alot?
When she massage me she talk non stop
As some might enjoy it. I was actually trying to relax but couldn't she talk non stop and I feel rude to ask her to quiet.

Anyways. Anyone have info on pearl point hotel whats the damage? Some of the okt here charge 200 bucks surely have mark up alot. I check some okt only bcharge 170 . Wondering who is the original okt.
Old 17-05-2013, 01:29 AM
Samster

By the way if you return to ivy often she might gibe u extra service.
Maybe I am abit lengchai.. dunno la.
I went back for 2nd time and she was giving me batin. After 3 mins plus I havent come . Then she ask me how she can help to make me cum faster? I ask her to come over to me and she allow me to roam her as I ask politely. Sadly right after I squeeze her booobs and start to lick her stomach I came de.. hopefully I get more 3rd round hehe
Old 17-05-2013, 10:00 AM
Samster

aypul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kypdurron View Post
just got back from A*R* Hartamas

Linda (pinay) 24 yo

in 1 word: superb!

Face: 10/10 perfect CFM look and eyes.
Boobs: 10/10 small B cup but they're perfectly rounded and squeezable.
Stomach: Flat but not athletic.
Ass: small and pert but still can squeeze.
Massage: 6/10. Too much of using her fingers. Guess she's not the strong type.
Personality: Friendly and likes making jokes.
Catbath: 5/10. This one doesnt lick much but will brush the tongue near the nuts.
b2b: 8/10 love when she shoves her boobs in your face.

BJ: 10/10. She used her hands to help her but the feeling is smooth and not tugging like some MLs. She got me to stand and looked up at me naughtily.
Then we both got on our knees face to face. We grind a little bit. Then she bent down and sucked somemore. So from up there you can view her butt in its beautiful shape. My hands easily reached her butt and back-door area. It was also perfect for me to grab her boobs while she sucked. then I slipped one hand near the pussy. Fffuahhh, unloaded in her mouth.

Since I wasnt lying down when I unloaded, the big head felt the rush and quickly lie back down. She got on top and hugged me.

Return: fuck yea!
pm me the location
Old 29-05-2013, 06:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
hardrock188 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to Wellness Retreat and have tried all 4 girls there.
1 Indon, 1 Philipino, 1 Thai & 1 Vietnam. (For Indon please refer back my previous FR.)

Philipino - I ask her is there any extra service and she told me have but doesn't want to introduce because need to top up RM50 for every extra service. I told her I would like to have finger and she want me to take top & bottom and I ask her how much for both? She reply me RM100 and I say NO. Ended up she say RM80 and I still say NO. I only want finger. At the end she say OK for finger but she won't take off her pants and I told her is hard to finger because the pants is blocking me. I've tried to finger her and she was wet and I request DATY with extra money and she can't stand anymore and say YES. She took off her pants and let me DATY her. At the end she cum 2 times, her pussy like waterfall and I manage to squeeze her boobs without paying for it because she is too high that time. Hahaha....
Body - chubby
Pussy - shaved clean
Massage - 7/10
Batin - Not really, more towards HJ with massage but nice
Finger - Yes (RM50 extra)
Daty - Yes (RM20 extra)
Total pay in the room is RM70.

Thai - I ask her is there any extra service and she told me have. For touching top is RM50 and I agreed and once she pull up her shirt, it seems that my chest is bigger then hers. So disappointed and my hand change to finger her but she move away for 2 times. She notice that I didn't touch her top so she allows me to finger her.
Body - Slim (boobs almost flat)
Massage - 7/10
Pussy - Hairy
Batin - No (HJ only)
Daty - Didn't ask

Vietnam - This girl is a bit playful compare to the rest. I ask her is there any extra service and she told me have. Is the same as the rest which is RM50 for every extra service. She ask me to take top and bottom and charge me for RM80 and I say NO. I only want finger and she request me to take more extra service, ended up she offer DATY with finger for RM70 and I agreed for it. I make her cum 4 times and her pussy like waterfall. Manage to squeeze her boobs without extra charges.
Body - Slim with B cup size (I think she have delivered before because I can see the scar on her belly)
Massage - 5/10
Pussy - Hairy
Batin - No (HJ only)
Daty - Yes (RM20 extra)
Total pay in the room is RM70.

To me, I'll choose Indon or Philipino and not going for Thai & Vietnam.
Old 31-05-2013, 04:10 PM
Samster

vyne deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aypul View Post
pm me the location
Just went there a few dayz ago, according to the guy at the counter said Linda is no longer there. I too never tried her before unfortunately.

Also their charges went up. Not Alot though just extra RM2 XD

Ended up choosing another girl called Baby
Old 14-06-2013, 02:30 AM
Samster (M)

Flash12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys I just shifted to kinrara . Near here where got good place ?
Old 19-06-2013, 08:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
sanrimman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to Seri Kembangan. A new place but the shop was previously in Puchong and has received a lot of good recommendation while still in Puchong. The new place is clean and nice. The shower rooms were cleaned. I asked the OKT for types of services, and he said two. I went for the B2B package. I specifically said that I needed a really good massage and cracking of my bones after 12 hours flight from UK that made me almost puke the whole way. So, he recommended Nancy, saying strong massage but on a more chubby side. I don't really mind as I read up Nancy before and she offers really good massage.

So, waited for 10 mins and she showed up all smiling and giggling. She right away gave me a good hearty hug and it was really nice. Then, she asked me whether i want to shower, but I said no because I have showered. So, she proceeded to give a really good 30 mins bone cracking massage. I felt so good after the massage, like everything has been reset and my mind was free. Her English was not good, but she made an effort to chat with me. We chatted with limited words. She always put on a nice smile and laugh and really accommodating.

Then, we started B2B. The B2B was good and sensual. She knew the soft spots to do catbath both on the front side and the back side. She is a bit chubby so nice to spank a bit of the ass and she reacts nicely to it. really accommodating to request. We ended in a HJ. Then, we showered together and she washed me clean.

Name : Nancy
Body : chubby (with tummy and chubby thigh but really nice to hold)
Boobs : B cup
Massage : 9/10
BBBJ : not included in the package
Finger : not included in the package
DATY : not included in the package
DFK : no (light kisses)
WIR: Yes when I need a good cracking of the bones
GEF: 8/10 (very accommodating and very chatty and friendly, light-hearted)
Damage : RM 130 (she won't accept any tips)

Overall, it was a very good and sensual experience. A light-hearted good massage session. One really plus point is that she is really accommodating to your request and always smile until the end.

My guessing is that she did not receive as much attention as other "more" promoted ones in the MP. So, she is really accommodating, but I could be wrong. Anyhow, a good one.
Old 19-06-2013, 09:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
sanrimman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried a MP near Aeon Jusco Kepong yesterday. The MP is across the road from the side of Aeon Jusco Kepong. A corner double-story shop next to a big KFC. Can see the reception desk, receptionist (a ~30 Chinese OKT) and people hanging around the waiting area and outside. I tried searching through the forum to see if anyone has FR on the MP, but couldn't find any. So, I just thought might as well give the MP a try.

Walk in. OKT asked what kind of package I like. I just opt for the cheapest full body massage thinking no need to spend on other fancy stuff. Told OKT that first time here, he said he will recommend someone good for me. So, here's the FR on the gal.

Name: #2
Face: 7/10
Body: 9/10 (34C slim figure)
Massage: 8/10
BJ: did not ask
HJ Borderline Batin: 7/10
GFE: 6/10 (cold in the beginning but warm up later)
WIR: yes

When I first saw the gal, I was wow! She was the type of the gal in my fantasy, like those AV gal. good body figure. Big boobs but really slim figure - flat tummy and nicely toned legs (not those skinny bony legs).

Went upstairs with her. MP looks quite new. OKT said newly renovated. but partition is separately by curtains to the each sides. so, lacks of privacy. but spacious enough within cubicle . I took off all my cloth but she is wearing hers.

Massage starts at the back side. She used a good amount of force in kneading the muscle on the back. I really like hard massage and you could feel that her hands are warming up and she is sweating. She really put the effort into the massage from top to bottom. But I think she purposefully avoid the private parts. Chatting during the massage, she is not the chatty kinda person but we manage to get the conversation going. Take a few chances to touch her legs when she was in front of my head and the side. Throughout the massage, I kept imagining her in different costumes with that hot body... phew. Anyhow, took a little while but she was warming up, more relax and giggling.

Then turn over. she asked me whether I want to massage there. I said sure. So, she went to clean her hands and brought in towel. Climb between my legs, put some baby oil on it and start the procedure. She really massage the balls area and shaft. Not like those HJ where just up and down trying to get you to unload. Although I wouldn’t claim it is a batin as I never try before, but it is different feeling than the normal HJ. Then, she climbed down and stand beside me. I ask whether can take off her cloth and bra. she said here not allowed. but she told me to pull up her cloth. So, took the two torpedo out of her bra and massage. didn't try to go lower as first time with her. After a while, she seems a bit hurry and kinda hint me to unload. I guess time is coming up so, she moves faster and I unload.

She then cleaned me up. I got dressed, paid a small tips and the OKT and got out of there. Asked me to come look for her again.

damage: 48RM (massage) + 30RM (tips) = 78RM
Old 19-06-2013, 08:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
irish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went to the MP in SK a few weeks back after lotsa good reviews from other bros here. tried Sarah, and contacted the OKT beforehand to book her for a b2b. place was easy enough to find, and the OKT was generally a nice guy. nice clean place too.

was told to go in, and waiting for abit before Sarah came in. immediately, she went for a DFK, wow! then proceeded with a pretty decent massage, all while 'accidentally' touching me. then proceeded to b2b. very nice and sensual, with her tongue working its magic.

batin was really good as well, and made me blow super quick! Proceeded to shower, before she gave me an extra Thai massage cos i told her was having a stiff neck.

Name : Sarah
Body : slim but curvy at the right places
Boobs : B cup
Massage : 9/10
BBBJ : not included in the package
Finger : not included in the package
DATY : not included in the package
DFK : yes
WIR: Yes!!
GEF: 9/10 (friendly, speaks good english)
Damage : RM 130 (pay at counter)

one of my better experiences, but too bad SK is abit far..
Old 21-06-2013, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 12
Jed1 is one of the Best!Jed1 is one of the Best!Jed1 is one of the Best!Jed1 is one of the Best!

Long time reader, first time posting.

I visited the place in SriK a couple of weeks ago. Quite pleasant inside. As I'm a fan of decent massage before any extras, I opted to try out Ivy's skills.

Prettiness is a very personal measure and for me she would rate a solid 7, and her personality goes a long way, however, I'd have to shave a half point for her chattiness.

Overall, a decent traditional thai massage, but the batin, in my humble opinion, isn't up to the standard in D*v***.

But all in all, a very pleasant 2 hours spent.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1