The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 28-04-2018, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 14
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by pendragon_sg View Post
was busy eating girls abalone when there was a knock at girls hotel room door. we ignored it but the knocking was relentless hence the girl had to answered it. its the hotel security. had an intense and seperate interview session on the spot but we stick to the story that we are gf and bf and i dunno why so many bf had come and go and visited her room hehehe, gf what not wife material.

told to leave the hotel and she had to checked out too. no time to wash my pussy smelling face and didnt paid her too. did paid her when i see her in another hotel hehe.

thank goodness it did not go further with them reporting to av.
what a bad experience.
Old 28-04-2018, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1743 / Power: 10
iloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaporiserz View Post
Annoying serial zapper
its the same guy who zapped me at 6am LOL...
Old 29-04-2018, 12:02 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2157 / Power: 15
onceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sexperience with Yaris (Tikoclub)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterJK View Post
https://sammyreviews.store/showthread.php?t=688673

Had a slot with Yaris yesterday and was definitely impressed by her.

Yaris is slim, sweet and nice looking girl with a great body.
Face is pretty. Totally my opinion. Cause I like this kind of face.

Service wise I don't wanna rate in case you don't get the same standard.
Key points i would say is, if you like a good BBBJ.
You will not go wrong with Yaris.
But do take note, it does not end with a CIM, as she doesn't do it.
But maybe you can try your luck and KC her into letting you CIM.
I personally was just looking for a Bonk to release the weeks of pressure down under, therefore I am fine with it.

I'm a big fan of a Great BBBJ, therefore Yaris fulfills my requirements on that with flying colours.

Don't go if you are expecting a ANG Pai standard. You can take queue number and slowly wait to book the ANG pai. Cause Yaris don't no give you the no horse run service.
And yes. I am referring to you Mr Zapper.
No one force you to read my FR.
You since zapped so many people. I think you probably eye sore other stable have better business or you seriously have issues that FLs gave you shyt service.

Overall a great Bonk, recommend or BBBJ lovers.

RTF. After i join the hype and try some apples first.
Interesting that u describe her as having a slim body n good bbbj 😑
Old 29-04-2018, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1606 / Power: 14
bokinhvan876 has a brilliant futurebokinhvan876 has a brilliant futurebokinhvan876 has a brilliant futurebokinhvan876 has a brilliant futurebokinhvan876 has a brilliant futurebokinhvan876 has a brilliant futurebokinhvan876 has a brilliant futurebokinhvan876 has a brilliant futurebokinhvan876 has a brilliant futurebokinhvan876 has a brilliant futurebokinhvan876 has a brilliant future

Any reviews on lily from Soi69? Can pm me too thankss. Will up rep.

Queue:
-

To return rep favor in future:
loneyheart
meatvegelove

Last edited by bokinhvan876; 29-04-2018 at 10:42 AM.
Old 29-04-2018, 01:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 8
MisterJK is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMisterJK is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMisterJK is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMisterJK is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMisterJK is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Sexperience with Yaris (Tikoclub)

Quote:
Originally Posted by onceamth View Post
Interesting that u describe her as having a slim body n good bbbj 😑
Then what's your defination of slim? I don't see layers of Meat.
And her BBBJ was great for me.
What are you trying to imply?
Maybe you can share your experiences with her so that he bros here will know if she is a picky FL?
Old 29-04-2018, 02:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1495 / Power: 7
Vaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud of
FR for NAMI (SE)

Texted OKT at 1900 hrs to confirm a booking slot at 0030 hrs for NAMI.

Wooo.. looks Yummy~!

Arrived 10 mins early and waited for the magic moments to come.

But then i saw:

AIRBUS A380

But pilot no responding.

Well, just sharing, lucky for the bro tasting Nami at the moment.
Just ~ sharing.

Make LOVE, not war. Gotta POKE 'em all!
Old 29-04-2018, 02:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
helsangel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by godfather85 View Post

BJ: 7 Decent; got variations (fast and slow) and DT was pretty shook! No licking below though (she says itchy), but loves a good finger hehe.
you mean she dont like when we lick her pussy? btw is it shaved?
Old 29-04-2018, 06:52 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: Great Bonks

It still doesnt cause any damage at all to me.
"Congrats" as in my points still remains high or ur minute zap is just like how i described u...a lil fart?
Oops i forgot u cannot "show face" here to retort me hor
IS THIS ALL THE ZAPPING ABILITY U GOT??? AH DUIzzz lol

Last edited by KOC88; 29-04-2018 at 09:58 AM.
Old 29-04-2018, 07:32 AM
Samster

MisterJK is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMisterJK is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMisterJK is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMisterJK is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMisterJK is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sucker on the move again. *Roll eyes*
Hello keyboard warrior, you can zap all you want.

Firstly, did what wrong? my dick can stand i can fuck, yours cant stand or too small that you don't get the same service then quit bonking.

People read my FR a not does it concerns you? why? you okt? eye sore other stable have better business than you? or you too sad that everyone else is getting a better service than you?

Defensive? look who is talking here? i shoot you to make you respond and you just did what a good dog will do by zapping me with 3 accounts.
it just makes it so obvious you are one person with multiple accounts zapping everyone here.

If you are a cheongster, i suggest you wake up your idea and do something about your "non working" tool.
If you are a OKT, i suggest you do something about your declining business rather than zapping every other bros here writing "FRs" that don't belongs to your stable.

Last edited by MisterJK; 29-04-2018 at 07:46 AM.
Old 29-04-2018, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveboom View Post
its the same guy who zapped me at 6am LOL...
Let him zap lor.
Still trying to act innocent based on his remarks.

He can zap all he wants and things that bothers him remains unchanged.
His tool still doesn't work if he is a cheongster.
His business still not good if he is a OKT.
Old 29-04-2018, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 797 / Power: 15
m0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by thaixrice View Post
Up your point to regain back your lost points.

But I would like to say that being zapped is just part and parcel of life in SBF. Life still goes on after being zapped.

Though quite discourage you when being zapped. What I can suggest is go exchange thread to exchange points or sign up as a Premium member to immune from zap.

Cheers
Or another option is simply heck care about the zap and points
Old 29-04-2018, 09:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
reggiemiller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by pendragon_sg View Post
was busy eating girls abalone when there was a knock at girls hotel room door. we ignored it but the knocking was relentless hence the girl had to answered it. its the hotel security. had an intense and seperate interview session on the spot but we stick to the story that we are gf and bf and i dunno why so many bf had come and go and visited her room hehehe, gf what not wife material.

told to leave the hotel and she had to checked out too. no time to wash my pussy smelling face and didnt paid her too. did paid her when i see her in another hotel hehe.

thank goodness it did not go further with them reporting to av.
Can share which OKT's girl this incident happened to?
Old 29-04-2018, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6173 / Power: 11
Cognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FR for NAMI (SE)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaporiserz View Post
Texted OKT at 1900 hrs to confirm a booking slot at 0030 hrs for NAMI.

Wooo.. looks Yummy~!

Arrived 10 mins early and waited for the magic moments to come.

But then i saw:

AIRBUS A380

But pilot no responding.

Well, just sharing, lucky for the bro tasting Nami at the moment.
Just ~ sharing.
simi meaning? okt fly you aeroplane?
Old 29-04-2018, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
musicismylife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro tried Lada from RP?
Old 29-04-2018, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2249 / Power: 23
nokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncletommy View Post
I think no need to intro Liao...

Apple from TRL

Really solid. This is the TOP graded Apple.
Not from the market but probably from Cold Storage type.
Good body, Awesome service. Previous Bros FRs legit.
Try booking a slot in advanced.
I booked mine 2days ahead to secure a slot.
Totally worth the wait.
Rtf if I can still get a slot.
If not will continue my hunt.
Wow! Can we confirm this bro, 2 days advance booking is the record ? Anyone else did longer ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1