The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-04-2010, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 23
avgalslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyavgalslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Not actually angry, juz don't wanna someone's rice bowl kenna broken bcos of something that not proven. But you are right to say fcuk carefully too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdi813 View Post
so angry for what bro ???

don't you know that although the gals go for monthly check ups bacterial infections or even STDs are still a possibility.

dun be niave bro, the monthly checks are never ever 100% ... u wanna cheong at least must know the risks u take

let me share a personal exp with u guys, long time back when i had a gal working here she had unfortunately contracted a minor STD but despite that, she still passed all her checkups and continued working. only when she felt something not quite right with her that she went to see a private doctor, who diagnosed her and gave her some medication to clear things up.

i know of frens who caught a nasty bug from the old 666 during the wild days ... but the gals who they suspect they caught it from still continued working without break.

i know for a fact that some hse bosses get their gals to go for jabs before their medicals @ kelantan to help them get the all clear during their monthly checks.

pls at least know the shit you are getting into every time you go cheong ... like the old SBF saying goes

wanna cheong dun scared ... wanna scared dun cheong ... but be responsible and take the necessary precautions to not only protect yourself but also the gals who service you

just my 2 cents
Old 07-04-2010, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 809 / Power: 16
luckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to behold
Re: FR Tian Tian L16H12

bro,can share her ctc pls, i also like to try ,thk
Old 07-04-2010, 02:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
chunni is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by avgalslover View Post
I hope you are not out to break someone's rice bowl.

Don't you know all WLs included the Thais and Chineses gals must go for check-up every month!?!?!! Only upon passing the check-up can these gals' yellow card/licence be renew! Only idiots, clonies and newbies don't know about this.

My guess are either you met this gal whose "aunty" is about to visit her and you "very heng" to encounter it, OR, you are up to some dirty tricks!
Bro, thanks for the info that the girls have to pass regular health checks every month. I knew this before and I was clarifying this to someone in the 1805 thread when I got zapped by a guy calling himself Peter. So the moment they don't pass the health check they get sent home immediately right?
Old 07-04-2010, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
dannybonkerg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro,

I have left the legal scene for a long time. Have been visit FLs all these while. Do these GL150 offer 2 shots? Sorry bro - too used to 2 shots liao.
Old 07-04-2010, 05:18 PM
Samster

avgalslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyavgalslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunni View Post
Bro, thanks for the info that the girls have to pass regular health checks every month. I knew this before and I was clarifying this to someone in the 1805 thread when I got zapped by a guy calling himself Peter. So the moment they don't pass the health check they get sent home immediately right?
That's what I understand. But like what other bros said, hv fun but also must practise safe fcuk too!
Old 07-04-2010, 08:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bluesky11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Safe venture outing
1. Wear condom all the way
2. No frenching
3. No fingering of pussy
4. During putting or removal of condom, no visual contact.
5. Do not use oil as lubricant, as some condoms tear.
6. Like driving car,before filter lanes check blind spot
Visual check pussy before entering.

Lastly, there is always risk when u cheong these places.
there was once i saw a posting one guy ganna STD. And he post
which house he visited. And from this posting, i frick out for 6 months
from GL.

Happy Cheong...tis weekend KTVs or RWS....
Old 08-04-2010, 12:12 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
feifeilover is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunni View Post
Yah bro I kanna zap he put the name Peter there too leh. Or maybe you kanna recognized as Peter? Hehe.
Old 08-04-2010, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
rtfagain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I went down to GL today to check out the girls there. I managed to try this one girl by the name of Ying Zhi from 1805.

She does a good deep throat blowjob. she did me so well at one point I tabolek tahan and CIM. It was shoik. I thought to recommend this WL to you bros.

Ying Zhi
Height - 1.68m
Boobs - b cup
Old 08-04-2010, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
wandergland is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtfagain View Post
I went down to GL today to check out the girls there. I managed to try this one girl by the name of Ying Zhi from 1805.

She does a good deep throat blowjob. she did me so well at one point I tabolek tahan and CIM. It was shoik. I thought to recommend this WL to you bros.

Ying Zhi
Height - 1.68m
Boobs - b cup
Yah I tried her back in November last year. Her deep throat blow job technique then wasn't really that good. By the sound of it, it seems like she has power up quite alot these past few months. I think maybe I will try her out.

But recently I got hooked on to this lass at Lorong 30 1A called Lemon. She is 1.7m talls tool and her boobs are C-Cup. You might want to try her out bros!
Old 08-04-2010, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20812 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
If you are regular of Fei Fei, should advise her to seek medical treatment. At least she can rest for a short period and continue to make money after recovery. if constantly pain, then she might be turn off and turn off clients too, lose long term.
Bro, don't waste your time on this L1805 OKT clone. He is merely bull shitting here and trying to damage L1654a business. Fei Fei is still alive and kickin' and has lots of supporters as well. There is nothing wrong with her.

To all bros of SBF, don't trust the FR posted under the L1805 thread. They are all fake ones which were posted by clones and runners of L1805 OKT and the owner himself.

Cheers,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 08-04-2010, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20812 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by feifeilover View Post
I went to look for Fei Fei 1654 she was not around. so the OKT recommended Ni Ni.

She has big boobs, 34C cup
Her butt is nice shape as well.
However when she took off her clothes after we were in the room, I suddenly smelled this very pungent stench. It was coming from her pussy. Wah lan eh. I think she kanna something down there.

I fear that it might be contagious so not wanting to risk getting anything from her, I just asked for a blow job and left the scene.

I wonder if she went for health check or not?
This is another fake report from a clone of OKT L1805. There is nothing wrong with Ni Ni. She is alive and healthy. She is serving customers currently.

To all samsters, beware of FR from this fellow who is believe to be a clone of L1805 OKT!!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 09-04-2010, 01:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
zenlon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

fr on mini cooper

was wondering how come no fr on this newest msian girl. i saw once before when she was leaving after a session at my usual place so curiosity made me decide to go give this new car a test drive.

when she walk in i thought, ok la. not a stunner like the prc girls but figure looks nice, got the msian gnd look. doesnt have that foreigner feeling you get from prc girls. so went into the room and said the usual hello hello. strip off clothes and went to shower.

while she prepare the water i stood behind her admiring her figure. like i said she got more of the gnd look. not that tall but slim and tight figure. skin isnt as fair as the prc girls but more like our local girls skin tone. ran my fingers down her back and ass. skin is smooth, mmmmm.

shower inside sop. came out, dry up and she ask me face up first. sat on my legs to catbath. shes quite light so you wont feel the pressure on your legs. during catbath she will lie on you and hug you close close, and kiss you from one ear to the other ear. i hug her tight tight and then let her catbath my nipples down to my didi and then bbbj.

bbbj is where her skill come out. she alternate fast and slow. then lick the shaft give your didi a break then whack it on hard and fast again. she dun deepthroat but when she take your whole dickhead into her mouth dunno what she do with it with her tornado tongue but feels damn shiok lah!

then she say flip around, i go on all fours, she start to ar. long slow licks and light thrusts. then she lie down go under me and bbbj. wah when i look down and see her lie on her back under me with my didi in her mouth, really beh tahan. wanted to start fucking her mouth liao but she let go of my didi and turn around. capped and start fj.

before fj first i start by sucking on both her nipples. not very big but proportionate, around a big a small b i guess? then start in missionary, as i pump, start kissing and frenching. didnt really enjoy frenching that much cos im not a smoker and she got very strong smoke breath so non-smoker bros take note. change to my favourite doggy and pump it into her while groping her tits. fuck until lie-down doggy position then change back missionary. start to turbo into her until finally the cannon fired.

after fj already still got massage. wah long time never have wl give me massage liao. remind me of the good old days when it was the reign of the msian girls. the massage is also consider quite power one, not the usual press press squeeze squeeze. after a while tcss, then shower and dress up.

mini cooper
24m13 (house of cars)
looks: not a stunner but more like a local skinny ah lian. make you feel comfortable
body: slim and light with smooth tanned skin. regret never try carry fuck
tits: a+/b- cuppers with eraser nips
shower: sop
catbath: hugs you tight and kiss you like gf before start to lick you
bbbj: power! got good speed control and know how to twirl her tongue around your didi when its in her mouth
ar: nice slow licks and light thrusts. a lot of girls now dun do ar anymore liao. esp the prc.
frenching: very enthu tongue, but i dun really like cos i non-smoker
fj: nice stereo effects, hugs you tight. missionary to doggy to missionary
attitude: very friendly. giggles a lot at my stupid jokes and always smiling. eager to please. feel very comfortable with her. good gfe.
rtf: probably. saw some girls recently want to try.

Last edited by zenlon; 09-04-2010 at 02:12 AM.
Old 09-04-2010, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Sybian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Ying Ying L16H12

As usual, asked Tommy for recommendation as he is good at tailoring girl to your needs. House girl Ying Ying was free, so I went with her.
Name: Ying Ying
Base: 1612
Looks: 9/10 CFM +SYT combined
Body: 8/10. Slim, fair B cup
Catbath/AR: 7/10
BJ: 8/10
FJ: 9/10
HJ: 9/10

Standard shower with body to body massage. Catbath and AR are good, light strokes and covering whole body. BJ- she asked me if I wanted BB or with cap, I asked for cap as I was feeling sensitive that day. Very good, nice ball licking and alternation of sucking, licking.
FJ was excellent, she was very tight and I was barely able to get my whole cock in. This girl is a spinner! She moved from on top to reverse cowgirl without removing cock, followed by missionary, doggy. Despite her tight hole, I was very tired and couldn't come and asked her to finish me off by HJ. As I was sensitive, this took some time but she was very patient and then finished me off in shower with soap for lubrication. Great service, great looks, she can speak some English.
Old 09-04-2010, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
This is another fake report from a clone of OKT L1805. There is nothing wrong with Ni Ni. She is alive and healthy. She is serving customers currently.

To all samsters, beware of FR from this fellow who is believe to be a clone of L1805 OKT!!
Bro to reinforce what u said, I've rtf nini on Wednesday again. Where got any pungent smell?!?!??? More like smell of a out-flowing juice from her pussy.
Old 10-04-2010, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
jimlim3112 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR L16H49 ping er

Name: Ping Er
Base: 1649
Looks: 8.5/10 syt beautiful hair
AR: nil
Frenching: 3.10 relunctant and no tongue
Body: 8/10 short, good skin
Catbath/AR: dont have
BJ: 2/10
FJ: 6/10
boobs : small, but nice nipples 6/10
GFE: 8 minus 2 for unwilling frenching= 6
Damage: 150

Strangely, I give her a low score, but I may RTF cos screwing her is like doing it with young girlfriend. If $100 it will be a yes. suitable for those who like SYT

Candid FR.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1