The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-10-2014, 08:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 11
ssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Omg sad to hear Ruby is back and I had promised to RTM her more this month... A little bit of me died inside when I heard about this.... Luckily I rtm her a few time before she goes back. Hope she is ok.. Bro DJ if she is back do let us know... Not as regular as you so might not know when she is back...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
last strand of hope is broken when i meet princess. ruby left her closest fren behind alone. i just hoping i could persuade her to stay but i fail my mission. just hope ruby be b one day. regulars got her wechat continue to show support and concern.

Bro seems like you had an interesting but not a very sexisfying one. Hope you get your good session to end your long weekend..

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
★LTDe★ CUTIE 可爱 ★UNVEILED-SUPER HOT SYT MASSEUSE★BM★69 HJ★99 HDLY★2xHJ★Room Incl★

Central Location with attached bathroom.
Kept very clean and cosy.

Looks: 7.5/10
Body: 8.0/10
Boobs:8.5/10 firm and fresh
Massage: 7.5/10
Boobs Massage/ Tits fuck: 8.5/10
HJ: 8.0/10
Service attitude: 9.0/10

Request her to go topless during the massage and she obliged.
Decent massage, I like it when she did my front shoulder, with those magnificent Full C cups so close to my face. Asked me to be gentle with them, didn’t siam at all.
I enjoyed the part where she goes behind me and I lie on her open laps for the head massage, very soothing.
Boobs massage and Tits-fuck are great, very nice skin tone. Did it in both top and bottom positions.
Tried various HJ positions – 66,69,99. Very hardworking.
I didn’t last long with her, I just keep requesting a change of position whenever I feel myself cumming. One of those rare occasion where I should have requested for 2 shots.

Very good service overall with a nice fresh body, what she lacks is the teasing part. Otherwise she is perfect.
Overall 8.0/10
She was in code red.

A bit muddle headed type, with that occasional blur look.
Why is it that all voluptuous girls are always associated with that blur look?

*Allow smoking*

-----------------------------------------

Sauna Deep Throat Beauty☆═━ Tong Tong 23YO ☆ Massage|BM|BBBJ|HJ|CIM ☆ $90 INC RM

Age: 23 - Year of 1991 Height: 163cm Weight: 48kg Bust Size: 34C

Central East location with attached bathroom. The usual place for IF gals.
Looks better than pic, young GND look.
Very high GFE, not the slutty type.
Held my hand and led me to the room, undress me and push me to the shower.

The massage is surprisingly quite decent, she did it topless.
Doesn’t allow me to suck nips or roam south.

Massage: 7.0/10
Looks:8.0/10
Body: 7.5/10
Boobs: 7.0/10 Soft B cup that have seen better days
BBBJ: 9.0/10 ★★★
CIM:N/A
FJ: 7.0/10

One of the better ones for BBBJ, very accommodating and tried many patterns that some stunts are even new to me. It’s very nice to watch a pretty faced GND gave you a blowjob.

Took her offer ($150) for the full course, not as good as I thought it would be.
Not fresh enuff to my liking. Should have just gone for the CIM.
A bit of hard selling on the full course.
Bro that are not into full course beware!
She might not do CIM for everyone.

On 2nd thought, I could get a lot fresher choices at FL2 for $120 only.

-------------------------------------

Angel ❤ 23YO__S EXY__O ffice L ady ★ Angel~Tough Massage + Sensual Handjob

Booked her for 7:00. Received call to go up at 7:05.
Apartment is very nice, better than the unit at Innocence.
Took a quick bath and wait for her at the bed.
She was on the phone arranging her schedule.
We started at 7:15.
She went topless, and went for my dick straight away.
Roaming is limited to top only, cannot suck nips.
Ok, got the signal, I put my hands behind my back.
She went from right to left, left to right …. Lol
I just won’t cum!
I try to help, and start to roam.
But she sweats ! lol
she was sitting on my leg and my leg can feel her wetness lol.
Eventually I came, thanks God.
Kudos to my Dick! It took a good solid mechanical beating today.
Check time 7:30.
Took a quick shower and pop back down on the bed at 7:35.
She gave me a few press here and there.
At 7:45, she said finish.
Took another quick shower, paid her and left at 7:50.

Look: 5.5/10 maybe it’s the hair or the teeth, just don’t gum me.
Body: 6.5/10 fair skin, slim but loose.
Boobs: A cup with light brown nips
Massage: 4.0/10
HJ: 5.0/10
JG/HDLY/Boobs Massage: N/A

Sorry for the low rating, but looking at the current MLs charging the same rate at $110 – Innocence, Ruby, Princess, Peace, Cutie and Hazel.
She is a far cry from them in term of Look, Body, Freshness, Massage, Service or even Roaming. I hope other bros got better luck with her. Even then it was only in service and roaming, other factors are more or less fix.

Overall She’s friendly, apologised for the rush service bcos there is some overlapping and there is another bro waiting.

Height:165 ??? she doesn’t strike me as a tall girl even with heels.
The voice also don’t gum me.

Damn! Now I remember, actually saw her 2 weeks ago when I visited Sheila.
Blame myself for my cock-eyed and bad memory!

2 bad sessions in a roll! OMG!
Please give me 1 good session tmr to end this long weekend before OC comes home.
Mint/Hazel
Her HJ techniques and patterns alot...

P.S. But chewy website have been down and up these few days... Sometimes can access, sometime can't...
Bro Chewy can look up on it and rectify it soon...

Quote:
Originally Posted by javascript View Post
http://chewyfruit.net/

Beside Yori & Aisha (tried) any other recommendation for chewyfruit's girls. good service syt. appreciated.

Last edited by ssurfer987; 07-10-2014 at 08:51 AM.
Old 07-10-2014, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Alonso. deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visit Hazel and Laura.

Very skillful in JG. Service oriented. GFE was quite high too.
Massage was normal.

If you are looking for JG, and alittle bit of playfulness, they are the ones to look for.
Quite chatty in terms of the whole session.

Please respect these girls, as they do not offer any extra services other then the ones stated.

Looking forward to my rtf session.
Old 07-10-2014, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Freshtree deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Saw this new chai from bonkers bro.This ts name very nice.Like bang bros.. Haha.Always,was looking around for some massage service,called up a buddy of mine and he told me that this girl although not very pretty like the those creme of the crops but the thing is,she is very experienced in massage.My buddy told me she is really massage trainer in china.Just nice for a good rub after that soccer match on Sunday.

Got her number and callee her up for a session.Her voice is sweet and welcoming.Well it does actually matach how the way she looks.Arranged time with her and thus make my way down to her destination.Was expecting nothing much other than a good rub.So yea,
arranged for an evening session.

Her place was easy to find and has lotsa pRking.But I always park corner just in case la.So yea lor. You know what I mean. She suddenly called me and asked me to do her favour.. Something which I don't mind which is to buy her lunch., or early dinner.She hasn't eaten the whole day.So I thought ok lor. Not much of an issue.

Ok skip everything to meeting her at her door step. Well, she don't look that bad la.Girl next door demure innocent look, I don't like too chio one, 好看不好吃. Lol.She led me into the room, while holding hands, very sweet,, and warmth. She ask if she can finish her food first.. I say why not, she is hungry, then she should eat first. While eating, we had some small talk..chat about life and everything. Seems like a pretty nice lass.. She finished her food fast which made me guilty.. Cause I always believe eating is king..So she went to wash up and led me into the showers,

Showering sob la.One thing to take note,her body is nice,ample boobs,just nice for her body.Wash me clean clean and led me to bed.Ok so here it goes, her massGe is good.. Reslly good. I told her where I pain, she literally read my mind and gave me extra rubs on my sore areas,, especially my legs, it is like sports massage altoghether,, she told me muscle tissue sore cannot use strength, must slowly rub to ease the muscles, hard massages will make it even sore.Well, it was super good.I totally fell asleep.Pushed very steady, wake me up and asked me want hj or CIM I opted for CIM to i see how she fare for bbbj.

So it starts,her mouth is is good. Gave me the contstant jerks while blowing me.. The shivers if you know what I mean.It was good, then then,she blew me to the extent that I cannot tahan any more,I blew my load in her mouth.After that she still I stared at me cheekily.Damn this session was good

Name:grapes
Looks:eauty is in the eye of the beholder, not bad la.
Body: a little baby fats, which makes her very huggable.. And soft smooth body..
Boobs: nicely size and shaped for her body. Nice
BBBJ: her bbbj is good. Really good.
Fingering: Yes
GFE: 7/10 friendly
Attitude: 8/10 (polite)
Massage : 10/10 personal opinion, good!
RTM: yes! Must go for sore body again!http://sammyreviews.store/showthr...6#post11916536
Old 07-10-2014, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 11
maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alonso. View Post
Visit Hazel and Laura.

Very skillful in JG. Service oriented. GFE was quite high too.
Massage was normal.

If you are looking for JG, and alittle bit of playfulness, they are the ones to look for.
Quite chatty in terms of the whole session.

Please respect these girls, as they do not offer any extra services other then the ones stated.

How'd you know they don't offer extra services? You asked?
Old 07-10-2014, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 0
khwan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestrokey View Post
You asked? wonder what extra service you get?
Old 07-10-2014, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 11
ssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to all

Either he asked or maybe they just say other bros keep asking
for extra services which they don't provide loh.

From what I heard from Hazel is that she prefer to work harder to earn our bucks rather than earning them the 'easy way' as some other gals that stay with them asked her why she never offer extra services. Since with extra services, no need work so hard (massage is very tiring and hard work compare to just doing extra services) I dunno does she really mean it or not

Anyway just respect them loh, offer special services or not. They still do decent massage with good JG and very good teasing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alonso. View Post

Quote:
Also wondering what did bro get as extra...

Quote:
Originally Posted by khwan View Post
You asked? wonder what extra service you get?
Old 07-10-2014, 07:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 0
khwan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssurfer987 View Post
Either he asked or maybe they just say other bros keep asking
for extra services which they don't provide loh.

Anyway just respect them loh, offer special services or not. They still do decent massage with good JG and very good teasing...
ya, I remember one of them mention about that some other bros keep asking
for extra services, that's why I was wondering..
Old 07-10-2014, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshtree View Post
Body: a little baby fats, which makes her very huggable.. And soft smooth body..
RTM: yes! Must go for sore body again!http://sammyreviews.store/showthr...6#post11916536
Massage 10/10 still got BBBJ? Sure or not? Have any other bros tried?
Old 07-10-2014, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
i was chatting with them, and they did say they dont do it. perhaps your the lucky one. I did not attempt to ask or try to get special.

I respect and only ask for what is listed in their menu.
Old 07-10-2014, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiongKing View Post
I just RTM Angel and honestly... Got more than the normal.. Guess it's the chemistry that counts bro
Glad to hear you had a good time bro, cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
Yeah ruby could be the ang pai of ..... The numbers of regulars she had is incredible.
Just realise she has "ping" me off from her list LOL Must be regulars overflow, and I didn't RTM enuff ..... she a strong gal, should be back very soon bah, unless found a handsome prince then we should all be happy for her LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssurfer987 View Post
Bro seems like you had an interesting but not a very sexisfying one. Hope you get your good session to end your long weekend..
thanks bro, got a fright in the last session when the girl's landlord suddenly wanted to spot- check!!!! luckily she very resourceful, end up taking the full course and tapao the dessert only pay entry fee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
I would have try if this post comes 1 day earlier, now gotta wait 1 week.

Quote:
This week, I very respect all the ladies and never ask ..... end up they keep asking me WTF !!! LOL ....

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 07-10-2014, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshtree View Post
Saw this new chai from bonkers bro.This ts name very nice.Like bang bros.. Haha.Always,was looking around for some massage service,called up a buddy of mine and he told me that this girl although not very pretty like the those creme of the crops but the thing is,she is very experienced in massage.My buddy told me she is really massage trainer in china.Just nice for a good rub after that soccer match on Sunday.

Got her number and callee her up for a session.Her voice is sweet and welcoming.Well it does actually matach how the way she looks.Arranged time with her and thus make my way down to her destination.Was expecting nothing much other than a good rub.So yea,
arranged for an evening session.

Her place was easy to find and has lotsa pRking.But I always park corner just in case la.So yea lor. You know what I mean. She suddenly called me and asked me to do her favour.. Something which I don't mind which is to buy her lunch., or early dinner.She hasn't eaten the whole day.So I thought ok lor. Not much of an issue.

Ok skip everything to meeting her at her door step. Well, she don't look that bad la.Girl next door demure innocent look, I don't like too chio one, 好看不好吃. Lol.She led me into the room, while holding hands, very sweet,, and warmth. She ask if she can finish her food first.. I say why not, she is hungry, then she should eat first. While eating, we had some small talk..chat about life and everything. Seems like a pretty nice lass.. She finished her food fast which made me guilty.. Cause I always believe eating is king..So she went to wash up and led me into the showers,

Showering sob la.One thing to take note,her body is nice,ample boobs,just nice for her body.Wash me clean clean and led me to bed.Ok so here it goes, her massGe is good.. Reslly good. I told her where I pain, she literally read my mind and gave me extra rubs on my sore areas,, especially my legs, it is like sports massage altoghether,, she told me muscle tissue sore cannot use strength, must slowly rub to ease the muscles, hard massages will make it even sore.Well, it was super good.I totally fell asleep.Pushed very steady, wake me up and asked me want hj or CIM I opted for CIM to i see how she fare for bbbj.

So it starts,her mouth is is good. Gave me the contstant jerks while blowing me.. The shivers if you know what I mean.It was good, then then,she blew me to the extent that I cannot tahan any more,I blew my load in her mouth.After that she still I stared at me cheekily.Damn this session was good

wah like this should have tried her
like the part where you say sports massage must slowly kind
thats what i needed, and i went to bunny/tongtong now i actually feel more tong
Old 07-10-2014, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reya View Post
wah like this should have tried her
like the part where you say sports massage must slowly kind
thats what i needed, and i went to bunny/tongtong now i actually feel more tong
I am waiting for a commando who is willing to spend the money and some protein and return with a MR for the benefit of fellow bros.

Seems like Bunny didn't relief you good enough.
Old 07-10-2014, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3280 / Power: 22
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

any try this ML?
http://tianting808.com/tina-23yo/

Seems like there are strangely not much MR but 2 on the sites put good while the 1 on the thread is real bad.
Old 07-10-2014, 09:53 PM
Samster

jialat liao, i ganna KC by one girl liao, surprisingly her business quite poor for her good attitude. As my 2iC was so horny, i decided to Commando for once.

There is some confusion on the list of services she provide, but doesn't matter as i was there for a massage and HJ only.

Chewyfruit Misty.http://chewyfruit.net/misty/
http://chewyfruit.net/wp-content/upl.../10/Misty1.jpg

Looks: Just like the picture.Sweet
boobs: only A to B not sure. oh mai i fondle it will care=)
Atttitude: to me good, perhaps got chemistry.
HJ: not mechanical, just like your gf doing for you.
massage: Abit lacking strengh; i believe she is new in it, maybe some brothers can give her some guidance.

After we clean up, theres still time, she laid beside me just like what gfs will do.

Others: she gave me small pecks on my face once in a while, can hold conversation well, one downside is her room is quite a turnoff:rundown. Nevertheless, its not a issue for me.

Not as good as ruby, princess or some high profile MLs, while others are so packed with their schedule, i tried her.
She has her own unique sweetness. Not to forget her good complexion is a plus point.

One phase to sum it up: your typical poly girl doing a HJ for you.
I'll rtf her when have time.

Above are my 10 Cents. Have fun and choing safety always.
Old 07-10-2014, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Glad to hear you had a good time bro, cheers

Just realise she has "ping" me off from her list LOL Must be regulars overflow, and I didn't RTM enuff ..... she a strong gal, should be back very soon bah, unless found a handsome prince then we should all be happy for her LOL.

thanks bro, got a fright in the last session when the girl's landlord suddenly wanted to spot- check!!!! luckily she very resourceful, end up taking the full course and tapao the dessert only pay entry fee.

I would have try if this post comes 1 day earlier, now gotta wait 1 week.

This week, I very respect all the ladies and never ask ..... end up they keep asking me WTF !!! LOL ....
Bro wat u mean ping u off her list? How to see ah?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1