The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 06-09-2008, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all
Re: condom break during intercourse

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
A PROSTITUTE SOLD MY SPERM

Because of my physical characteristics, a prostitute i have been seeing for a while, sold my valuable semen to her girlfriend.

she has a six month old boy.

this lady has now taken me to court for child maintenance and i lost the case.
fatherhood was proven by DNA
Now that is scary.
Old 07-09-2008, 08:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2783 / Power: 17
Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond repute

From what I know from some of PRC FLs, they have pills to take in the event if the CD broke during the session. Dunnoe what the pill is called, just know it is an emergency pill that it can be taken within 24hrs to prevent a lady from getting pregnant.

Bro onetree, I don't think the FL or WL would be as worried as you as this might not be her first encounter. You should be worrying about yourself.
Old 10-09-2008, 05:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1452 / Power: 17
wodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut123 View Post
Now that is scary.
Its totally WTF! To be accused for something which you havent done is totally absurd especially when one has no idea of the whole thing.

You reap what you sow.

Next Goal : 1800 points

Dear bros who need me to return favour, kindly pm me with your latest posting! Thank You
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1