The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-04-2011, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 14
Komuso is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKomuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My Steamy Dating Life (Some Were Less Steamy Of Course)

Goodness, this unassuming little thread woke me up... TS are you a pianist by any chance? Or a musician/music teacher? Been ages since I've spoken to a local girl with a more... refined taste in music I've been performing with one group or another for as long as I can remember; only that these days work just sucks up so much of my time that its becoming increasingly impractical

Not trying to funny here, but if you'd like to chat about music or the arts in general, I'd be keen; do drop me a pm if you'd like, although I guess it'd only be prudent to assume your inbox wd be full by now
Old 23-04-2011, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 20
xiaogui1502 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiaogui1502 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiaogui1502 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiaogui1502 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I am sorry u had some terrible dates. I am sure a lot of pple had their fair share. Camping for more. Good start TS
Old 23-04-2011, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
leonard87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

haha sure alot of bro pm TS le
Old 23-04-2011, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
ples deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue, thanks very much.
Old 25-04-2011, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
notinewgal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I've found my prince yippee!
Old 25-04-2011, 12:10 AM
Samster

Nope, my prince has found me and I'm glad he did bec i've never been happier! If all goes well, I'll be married by end of the year!
Old 25-04-2011, 12:44 AM
Samster

I'm going to skip all the boring and long term relationships with my ex bfs and forward to my juicy dates after I get my freedom. After a ten year relationship where I was shut off from the world except for work and more work, and staying faithful to the same man (who has been unfaithful), I realized that I have no friends! I'm only close to my colleagues but yet there's a lot of things that I can't share with them.

Hence, I decided that it's time I make new friends and date new people. But how? I can't sit at home and wait for colleagues or relatives to introduce guys to me. So I decided to download chat apps onto my iPhone. After missing out my teens due to working every weekends and holidays, I realized that i'm chatting online for the first time, omg! I'm so out! Even kids nowadays chat online more than me!

Anyway, I downloaded 5 apps onto my iphone and started making new friends and meeting new people. I just wanted to get out of the house and not be lonely, so I wasn't really particular at who I'm meeting so long as he's a professional (not that i'm looking down on any blue collars or workers, but I'm just concern about my safety and ability to communicate with someone of a diff wavelength, so pls, don't get offended).

My casual dates include coffee, movies, dinners or drinks.

My first date was a civil servant! Lol, quite safe, I thought, don't think that he'll put my life in danger. After chatting with him online for awhile, we both wanted sex very much and hope that we can have a long term relationship without emotional attachment. I didn't even know the term fb at that time, just that we wanted to have our needs met. So, we met at a neighbourhood hawker for dinner before making our way to a love nest at a hotel.

My first date is a slim guy who looks 10 years younger than his age on photo and 5 yrs younger when we met up. His boyish look makes him look cute and shy. He spoke well and looks handsome actually, but his built was so slim that I felt that i'm double his size, lol. Nevertheless, he looks good enough that I don't mind trying it out with him to see if we're compatible in bed.

When we arrived at the hotel, I was pretty nervous because the last time I went to such a place was more than 9 years ago. i kept asking myself why did I actually agree to meet a stranger and to make out with him. Yet, after being deprive for about ten months, I really wanted to be touched and hugged again.

He had his shower first and came out dressed in only a towel around his waist. He was slimmer than I've imagined. i took my shower and came out wrapped in only a towel too. Then he made the first move after i got onto the bed to watch TV, lol, yes, its a "watch tv session". He started kissing me but I found him to be really stiff and before I knew it, I was giving him a bj and he seemed to enjoy it so much that he didn't want me to stop. Finally, he could not take it any longer and he went on top of me. Then he was inside me and I was sad, because it didn't feel as great as I had imagined it to be. Everything was over before I knew it and he was tired. I laid on the bed and wonder why sex wasn't that great and I realized that he was just stiff and did not touch me enough.

Anyway, I realized that he was so slim that I didn't have enough to hug and cuddle and he was just quiet. I tried not to be too chatty and make the atmosphere better by striking a conversation with open ended questions.

We left after that and I knew, then, that I will not meet him again. But of course, I never tell him that and when he kept asking me about his performance, I tried to focus on the positive part, hoping that I won't say anything that will hurt him.

There goes my Date No. 1, uneventful, lol, even though he looks cute and boyish. Just not my tea.

Even as I read what I've written, I hope I don't get stone for sharing this story that doesn't seem juicy at all, lol. Nevertheless, it marked my first date, with many many more to come...
Old 25-04-2011, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komuso View Post
Goodness, this unassuming little thread woke me up... TS are you a pianist by any chance? Or a musician/music teacher? Been ages since I've spoken to a local girl with a more... refined taste in music I've been performing with one group or another for as long as I can remember; only that these days work just sucks up so much of my time that its becoming increasingly impractical

Not trying to funny here, but if you'd like to chat about music or the arts in general, I'd be keen; do drop me a pm if you'd like, although I guess it'd only be prudent to assume your inbox wd be full by now
Lol, I'm not sure if we have met but I learnt how to play the piano donkey years ago. With the lack of practice and without a piano at home, I've returned my piano playing skills to my teacher, sadly. I've always been interested in arts and music but yet felt intimidated as these seem like interests for the rich, as each concert or even CD, is so costly that I've hardly spent my hard earn money on either one since I was a teen. I will attend whatever concerts, plays, performances that are free or at a subsidized rate. But I can't deny the fact that I love music and want it to be everywhere around me.

If you know of any music that turns you on, share with me, lol.
Old 30-04-2011, 11:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -95 / Power: 0
Chouryujin has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

JUST ANOTHER TYPICAL BITCH WHO Fs AROUND, REGRETS IT THEN GO AND REPORT THE GUY....KNN.
Old 02-05-2011, 01:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
PantherPink deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping here for more
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1