The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2013, 01:47 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
bus72 bus72 bus72
Re: Compilation of Great Stories

Here are some of my fav so far:

- *forgot title* by Lovetorn sis (sadly it got deleted)
- Road Accident Encounter by Urger
- My life as a Wonderful Boyfriend, Buddies Soulmate and Brother Figure Crush by Skyboy1988
- Eyes on me by Coffeecan
My attempt at sharing my experiences... by EOS
My Brother and Sister in law by ilock

My vote would be "My attempt at sharing my experiences" though
Old 08-07-2013, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 16
late bloomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylate bloomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks TS for the effort in compiling this list!

Been a silent reader for quite a long time and although I don't leave many comments, have to admit that I enjoyed skimming through most of these stories mentioned here. (No time to read every post and every word.) And so many more mentioned here that I have not read yet. Wa lau. I need 48 hours a day!

Competition is good in my opinion. It creates awareness of who all the competitors are and triggers off debate and opinions on why we like or dislike certain aspects to a story. It also helps writers to reflect on how they can improve on their story (if they are interested in turning professional). And I'm not kidding. I personally think that some of the stories here are actually capable of hitting the bookstores with some editing, spice and beefing up.

On the other hand, although I think voting would be exciting, I also think that we should not be too serious about who wins and loses. Criteria for a good story can be highly subjective and every writer has his / her own unique style. Whatever the outcome, there will always be those who get more votes, and those who get fewer. But at the end of the day, who cares? We are reading all these horny stuff cos it's fun and we also want to know abt all the ecstasy as well as misery our writers are feeling ... laugh with them, cry with them, and er, of course, wank with them ...

PS: Er ... why nobody vote for TS stories yet har? I vote!

Oh, I know why now. TS, u never finish yr story properly la, that's why cannot vote!

Some more start a new one!

feral888, sta1100, fullmoonz69,
hamper, kick_Ass, tepes, hymoh, teraterm55

Pls PM me to return favour.

Last edited by late bloomer; 08-07-2013 at 01:13 AM.
Old 10-07-2013, 02:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 12
maybelee is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaybelee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I just realized I couldn't edit my first posts anymore.. perhaps due to limitation from the SBF. How to update like that?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1