The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 28-05-2009, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1880 / Power: 23
poonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant future
Re: A steamy bus ride~~~

Just zapped threadstarter.

Confirm he will have to take bus long, long time to get laid, before anybody shares contact with him here.
Old 28-05-2009, 01:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1011 / Power: 21
wat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetfoot View Post
Hey guys,

Had an experience today which i want to share with you all. Wonder if you all got caught in this kind of situation b4?

I was taking a bus on the way on to an interview. Up the bus...Saw 2 seats, one beside a chio ger, one beside a ba ba looking MILF. Ba ba meaning thighs arms a bit chubby but still lookable. As i have mentioned b4, my aunty fetish still exists so sit beside the MILF. Scully a few mins later, the action started.... She leaned against the window and placed her left calf against mine.. Wa sibeh steam, can feel the heat from her calf and also some pressure which she applied... I thought maybe both dua jia (big sized) so nothing special.

Then....She shift again, this time her left thigh PRESS against my left thigh... This time confirm not because of what else coz the pressure was quite substantial, and my bro juz got harder...Tried to hide with my file....Her thigh so warm and so inviting, wanted to geh geh touch....

Scully... She shifted again! This time her whole left arm was ALSO press against my arm. Wa my file almost broke into 2. This time she looked at me. At this moment of time i really wanted to ask her for her number liao. Checked, PRC...And the warmth of her body turned me on so much... But then i reached my stop.....

Anyway just wanted to ask if any bro have such experience to share. And also....

1.Is she horny?
2.Should i have asked for her number?
3.Could it be a scam coz behind her got another PRC, the chio one.
4.What should i have actually done....

After that went around Petain area to find chicken, but dunno where exactly to find also, coz i seldom look for them....stupid......
U should look for the 1 seater, right in front & SIT WITH the BUS DRIVER
With Power COMES GREAT RESPONSIBILITY
Old 28-05-2009, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1880 / Power: 23
poonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant future

Just reread threadstarter's past posts. Now he has some STD with blood?

I pity the fat woman on the bus. Better keep away from all his contacts.

http://sammyreviews.store/sexual-...ml#post3736703

13-05-2009, 01:40 PM
fleetfoot
Samster Join Date: Feb 2008
My Reputation:Points: 4 / Power: 0

Re: Blowjob wo condom : who is more at risk ? the girl ? or Guy ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi All Bros,

Came across this interesting topic, so though i will share my personal experience as advice to you guys. Met a FL abt one mth ago, go bbbj and the works. Of coz bj with cap where got shiok right? But one week later the horror starts.

When i pee, i have this damn painful burning sensation. After pee still pain. Sometimes its so pain that i have to hold onto the wall to pee. I dread every moment that i have to pee. After a couple of visits to the doc, i found out that i kena chlaymida and gonorrhea. Of course after a some antiboitics the problem went away, but was it worth it? Now i'm still visiting DSC, the STD clinic coz juz last week got blood. I don't even dare to share food or drinks with frens in case i pass to them.

So ans to yr question, both at risk. She have, she pass to you, you have you pass to her. And before her, the last FL i visited was 2 yrs ago. All it takes is one time.

Some seniors may flame me for putting ppl off, but pls also read the forum header..... STD included. I never say don't play. Wanna play, use cd, if not gd luck...
Old 28-05-2009, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
razorblade78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well, it is a risk you (& all other bonksters) will take for extra shiok ! W Condom of coz the pleasure will be minimized, but protection up to 99%.

But some times it is the desire and lust thats drive you to ignore the risk and opt for A BBBJ (Happens to me most of the time). But if abit not well with my body (especially my didi), go straight to the doctor, leave it to the professional to deal with prob. So far so good !!! Health is Wealth, still have a long time to play.

About encounters on the bus... a friend of mine, who had encounters on bus with PRC girls before, not once, but a couple of times. He is not particularly targeting them on bus, but he simply try eye contact....then end up with xchange contacts and conversation. I know you may think it sounds ridiculous, but it is true.

But my fren didnt mentioned whether he have further action or not, as he view as rather personal matters of his.

Probably many bros here drive so didnt encounter. hahah.....just kidding.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1