The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-10-2005, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 20
Pierre is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPierre is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPierre is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPierre is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: my first wife younger sister

Nice job.. i am camping inside here liao
Old 26-10-2005, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
TTI-INT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There is silent for a second as she looks at me, I cannot help myself I lean forward and kiss her. To my surprise she close her eyes and respond to my kiss. I wrap my arms around her and hold her tight we kiss slowly and softly for a minute and then suddenly she breaks off and pushes me away with a look of anger on her face.

You my sister husband, this very wrong she yell at me.

I respond

“not trying anything on you jus try to make happy is only friendly”

There is silence and I am not sure what to do. Fear tells me she may tell my wife and suddenly divorce. And I have guilt because my wife very good for me and this situation come about because of her sick father. April look at me and her face soften. I know you are good man she says, that why my sister marry you.

This ok now and we spend a little time cuddle but no kiss. Much affection is now exchange between us, I feel guilt for try on with her and also feel guilt for not stopping boy that force her virginity.

Still that night when my wife and I have sex I cannot get April out of my mind. I am so generous to my wife and she return with great sex. IT like we honeymoon all over again. Its starts when she came home from work. My wife works in banking sector so always well dressed and professional.

She come home wear stocking skirt and sensible top. When she walk in April is in her room doing study, so I think here is more of good study for you. I give my wife (June) a wink and whisper in her ear April in bed asleep, and then very norti I grab Sally hand and lead her into our bedroom. Once in I close door but not all the way, I leave a gap to let more of our loud loving noises drift into Aprils room.
My wife very very horny also and as soon we through the door she grab me and we lock in long hard passionate kiss. Her tongue lashes mine and the feel of it wrapping around mine is fantastic. I start to pull at her buttons and she says careful not to rip but I ignore her and tear her shirt off. My wife June look at me in shock, why you do this Top cost me lot of money, but at the same time I see very turn on in her eye so I drag her to the bed and push her down. Her shirt is laying ripped on the floor and bra is hang half on half off so her titties is one out one in. I kiss down her body roughly, my wife is big smile she love sometimes rough, not always but sometimes she have that mood.

I push up her skirt and tear down her stockings and panties I rip off one shoe too, so her stockings and panties still on one leg. Then I let my tongue do the work. Her smell is very strong, her being working all day but ignore and make sure I give her good licking, I work her very wet hole with my finger while licking her swollen little bead with my tongue. It not take long for her to grab my head and buck her legs in very solid orgasm. My tongue stays on her clitty for as long as possible until she beg “no more is to much”

After I step up and remove all my clothing my wife lay there half naked her wet pussy exposed to me. Her eyes still closed and she is laying in post orgasmic bliss. I grab both her legs pull them back and give her a light slap on her arse.. Hey she say but I just slide my cock into her slippery pussy and she gasp with surprise.. we fuck hard for only about 5 minutes she squeal with delight as I slide my swollen member into her deep. Her back is arched letting me in as far as possible, as I speed up with excitement her body racks with orgasm again.

The feeling of her pussy in orgasm on my cock is amazing. It tightens is spasms and drives me wild. In seconds of her coming I dump a massive load into her.

My strength gone I fall on top of her. We both lay holding each other tightly. I don’t know why but for some reason I feel urge to look in direction of door, and through the crack I see shadow of someone standing there, but I too spent to give it thought. June my beautiful wife finally say, you very horny lor pump full load in me.. we both laugh at this as she wiggle out from under me. She give me kiss straighten herself up and go for shower.

I wait until I hear the water start and then I get up and wrap a towel around myself and decide to join june in the shower. As I walk pass I notice a shadow through the crack of Aprils door, and I think I wonder if she watching us. Feeling norti I let the towel drop and pretend to have trouble pick up so I expose my full didi to the mysterious shadow.. I proceed to the shower..

OMG this post could get me sack if my boss knows I am spending so much time writting for you guys.. WHere can it go next..
Old 26-10-2005, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 22
dna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud of

So the wife name is June or Sally? Hmmm... English very chia lat but ideas very good. Anyway keep up the good work. Thumbs up!!!

I fucking love my gal and i love fucking my gal!
Old 26-10-2005, 11:39 AM
Samster

OMG my real life wife name Sally. Cannot believe i make this slip..
Old 26-10-2005, 04:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 20
SA23 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSA23 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSA23 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Let ur story flow more quickly is very interesting but if like u say is ur fren who told u the story. Hope he is no doing such things
Old 26-10-2005, 06:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
techienator deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow... the story is just great... bring on the next part... dun keep us waiting...
Old 27-10-2005, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
volrath deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

you named your wife?? lolx...

btw nice story going on there.
Old 27-10-2005, 09:05 AM
Samster

In the next week Aprils presence has led to fantastic sex between wife and I. At one stage my wife is blowing me in the kitchen and I am sure that April has a good view of proceedings from her half open door. My wife gives a great blowjob also. She loves to take her time and suck my balls. Licking up and down my shaft stoping to suck my balls. And then doing full deep throat. MY orgasm is smashing, I am in fully high feeling after and cannot walk properly ha ha ha…
Then my wife get called back to her parent suddenly. Her mother also slight sick and cannot look after her father so June must go to stay with for a while. This leaves April with me for week or two and I nervous because not want to destroy my marriage but also love to give young April some my love.

On the first day she come home. I have hard on straight away as I see her in her uniform. So sweet so innocent and yet also so sexy. She surprise to see me home and ask why home so early. I say that have a bit of leeway from boss and want to get home make sure I look after her while June away.. April smile and I am feeling like drag her to my room right now, but know must proceed with caution and make sure not rock the boat or get mix signals.

We stand and look at each other for a second I cannot help but smile on her and she smiling back at me. I finally say something corny, How is your day (LOL), she reply oh not too good, school is hard because have trouble concentrate. I ask why, and she blush and looks down at her feet, I say you can trust me, what’s wrong?

April looks up at me nervous, her eyes glazed over she is shaking a bit. “I sometimes watch you and my sister make sex.” She looks at me expecting me to be angry, but I am so excited I almost bust out of my pants.

Carefully I ask, “when”

April is so scared that she has tears form in her eyes. “I watch all the time I see you do everything, you make each other so happy”

I smile at her and step forward to hold her, “Is ok” I say, “Is just sex, I like to make your sister happy, if you watch you can see how good sex can be and maybe make you not worry as much”

She look at me as I hold her tight, “But I cannot stop think about it” she said “I think about it all day, I think about you make me happy like my sister, and then I ashamed because is my sister”

I look at her, my boner in my pants is pushing into her, I wonder if she can feel it. “I cannot stop think about you, I know is wrong, but at same time if two people are so attract to each other is also right.” And then I kiss her.

Unlike last time this time she respond with complete passion. She kiss me hard and stick her tongue straight in. My hands move all over her I squeeze her arse and tit hard. She moan as I grope her. We kiss for a long time and I am really feel her up. She is panting and moan with every touch. Then she push me away. I watch you in the kitchen I see what my sister give you with her mouth and I never see a man as happy as you after.

I am so high I jus nod to her and push her down quite roughly to her knees. She try unbuckle my pants but is too nervous to do. So I undo for her wrench down everything. What a site this beautiful innocent young ger with her head only cm from my throbbing didi. She so not sure what to do and she jus poke her tongue to lick end very soft. I to hungry for come for this type slow work she do so I push her head onto. She still have no idea and is letting teeth get in way and not sucking, so I order her to jus suck hard, she suck hard but only let my didi in her mouth about a CM not even suck the full tip, I stop her and yell “you not do right, must suck full didi,

April start to cry a bit and say “I not sure how” I to high to try cheer her so just say open mouth and let me put my didi in full. April open her mouth and although she not sucking she let me push my swollen didi in to her throat. I cup my hands behind her head and start to buck my cock in her mouth. It not feel great but the site of her mouth on my cock as I shaft her has me so excited I start to dump a mightly load.

“EEEk” she try and pull away as she take her first ever load in the mouth. I hold her head with one hand while tug my cock with other. Stream after stream squirt into her mouth, across her face and onto her uniform. She cough up some, but I make sure she swallow a good lot also. I feel guilt but I say to her. “April if is your first time suck you do fantastic job”

She smile up at me with cum all over her face. “I not sure you like you seem so angry”. I reply “for first time very good, you make me feel so good”. Then I lift her up and command her have shower. I say I will wash her clothes for her, and also that she is not to get dress after shower because now is my turn pleasure her.

She smile at me and I know that is not the only time my didi get to shoot this night…
Old 27-10-2005, 09:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
sing1nitestand deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good...good...camp here liao la...
Old 27-10-2005, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA23
Let ur story flow more quickly is very interesting but if like u say is ur fren who told u the story. Hope he is no doing such things
No is a story my friend tell me that is completely diferent, a man in cambodia pay to watch men fuck his young daughter and when the police catch him they find video of him paly with himself in room as this fowl and disgustin act is perform.

this man now in jail and i hope life for him and bad as he make for daughter.

but we discuss how the lure of a innocent young ger is sometimes the undoing of a good man. It give me idea for this story.... although the outcome very different.
Old 11-03-2006, 09:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
passbyby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

how is yr wife sister u still have fun with her
Old 11-03-2006, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 23
killer_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud of

Gd n interesting, keep it up!
Old 12-03-2006, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
blacksheep8 is Cool - loads of Potential

sigh**

i tot reall life story..

huh, fiction thou..

fiction no fun leh, can some one pour new sex scene here pls..

desperate househusband are here to shake you know..

Old 12-03-2006, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
2nd uncle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksheep8
sigh**

i tot reall life story..

huh, fiction thou..

fiction no fun leh, can some one pour new sex scene here pls..

desperate househusband are here to shake you know..
Y not u tell us ur real life story...
Old 12-03-2006, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 0
bigass is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbigass is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbigass is a Helpful and Caring Samster

my first wife younger sister - how mani wives u got ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1