The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 31-01-2020, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 19
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexadd1ct View Post

My newest target has been sending me nudes and videos of her touching herself.. Was initially abit skeptical about how real she is, but decided to meet her anyway.

I was genuinely surprised by how cute she looked, being a petite 1.5m short kind of girl. It was supposed to be a short meet and greet before she went to the supermarket. So I held her hand and led her to the nearest toilet. She did not resist and followed docilely. The moment we were sure we were alone, she pulled my head down and started to french me deeply. I was still trying to act innocent, only held her by her waist, rubba her butt a little.. but she started rubbing my crotch and the moment my bro reacted she immediately undid my pants and whipped him out.

Again I was hesitating whether to guide her head down, and she already auto-pilot over and started sucking my cock. Was quite a view watching her try to deep throat me, imagining shes a school girl cos she so damn small.. Very soon I buay tahan liao and sat down on the toilet bowl, pulling her dress up and pulling her to sit astride me. She was very game and already wet when she pulled her soaked panties aside to slide my cock into her. Her boobs looked big in the photos and videos but ok la real life looks big on her but just a handful in my palms. Still they’re nice to suck and she got so wet it made me high just listening to my cock sliding into her wet sloppy pussy.

This girl fierce.. Guided my hands to pinch her nipples hard which made her moan and ride harder. Not even 10mins I already want to explode and informed her. She told me ok to shoot inside so I mai tu liao.. Knn stood up and slam her down deep a few times before releasing my week’s load of soldiers into her. But cb she grab my hair till I pain..

Prob will continue seeing her a few more times till I get bored
Damn I like girls of this size!
Old 31-01-2020, 02:01 PM
Samster

lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Bro, I found that it is easier to hunt when u know a maid and join her group picnic. Did that and get to know more fishes. Shock, kissing is common to them, get to kiss them on the face openly. Talk to one but knn, tell me father mother early 40plus , cannot work due to sickness. Almost shout out the word lazy bum to her but cool lah.
I once met this maid who always told me she is not into "dirty" stuff. But she got even pissed when I started bonking the her friends in the picnic group.
Old 31-01-2020, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4303 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
I once met this maid who always told me she is not into "dirty" stuff. But she got even pissed when I started bonking the her friends in the picnic group.
You do not know women well enough. They "Kou Bu Dui Xin" You know her first and you bonk her friends, of course, she pissed lah

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 31-01-2020, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
BiffTannen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by maidhunter123 View Post
bros who are fishing for maids, can try ipanema along orchard towers. managed to fish one. face so-so but performs well in bed.
Thanks for the pointer bro
Old 31-01-2020, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Maidscrewer325 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
You do not know women well enough. They "Kou Bu Dui Xin" You know her first and you bonk her friends, of course, she pissed lah
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ but salute to this bro he managed to take contacts with the friends and bonk them knowing that this maid was just around🙈🙈🙈
Old 31-01-2020, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 21
peterong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpeterong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any one got maid doing bbbj?
Csn I have her contact?
Thanks
Old 31-01-2020, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
I deliberately did it to diss her, letting her know is her own loss.
Old 31-01-2020, 06:55 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by maidhunter123 View Post
bros who are fishing for maids, can try ipanema along orchard towers. managed to fish one. face so-so but performs well in bed.
Bro, can share contact when u dump her? How you persuade her to hotel, can teach some technique?

Quote:
That's what I am trying to do now in the group, up the friends. Can kiss one, I shock also. Although they keep saying I am the bf of the gal.

But now got to lay low, these maids are very "friendly" and famous for lying. U don't know morning they met who, then later let u screw, scare of the virus now.
Old 31-01-2020, 07:16 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidscrewer325 View Post
��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️ but salute to this bro he managed to take contacts with the friends and bonk them knowing that this maid was just around������
I doing it but I tell her no need let my "gf" know, she smiled. She is married n with 2kids, the husband's sister also here working as maid, so cannot get bf lol. Kissing n rubba her breast only so far cos my "gf" around busy talking n using phone. My idea is if she found out, just "break", can always keep hunting, no scare one.
Old 01-02-2020, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
McCannOppo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Quite a smart move haha
Old 01-02-2020, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 828 / Power: 17
blackknight24 is a splendid one to beholdblackknight24 is a splendid one to beholdblackknight24 is a splendid one to beholdblackknight24 is a splendid one to beholdblackknight24 is a splendid one to beholdblackknight24 is a splendid one to beholdblackknight24 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post

Just chatted a new maid, I think 28yrs. Meeting on Sunday
Wah lan eh this type of standard 10 sgd also must consider . U really wuhan virus kenna brain Liao.
Old 01-02-2020, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 19
tianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to behold

Hi Bros,

Very long time nvr contribute. My FB sending her pics ytd.
Ya I know she dint shave... hahaha
Old 01-02-2020, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 23
Ellenxxpussy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEllenxxpussy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

nice body and boobs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tianyou77 View Post
Hi Bros,

Very long time nvr contribute. My FB sending her pics ytd.
Ya I know she dint shave... hahaha
Old 01-02-2020, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Now i understood why you did that
Old 01-02-2020, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellenxxpussy View Post
nice body and boobs!