The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
japantvb

Old 31-07-2005, 09:53 AM
Cooljackal

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Beijing Recommendation: GF Feeling

Hi all,

Went to Sanlitun last Saturday, when it was raining cats and dogs on supposedly the hottest day in Summer in Beijing.

Was approached by this lady pimp at the entrance. Thought what the heck, and ask her to bring the girls over. Price was RMB 400 ST, and 800 LT (till 8 a.m.)

Waited for 10 mins, car came, BUT only one girl in the car!

Anyhow, the girl looks nice enough and I agreed. So here's the FR:

Looks: 6.5 (a bit short)
Personality: 8.5 (very bubbly, GF feeling)
BJ: N/A
FJ: 7.5 (a lot of fake moans, that seem realistic enough. When I teased her that it's fake, she started laughing and her face turned red)
RTF: Yes (in fact I screwed her again on Sunday!)

If u call her w/o the pimp, prices become RMB 300 ST and RMB 600 LT.

Name: Su Tong
Contact: one three three six six zero three nine six nine nine (doesn't speak much English though)

Not the best bong, but nice personality to spend the night with.
Old 01-08-2005, 02:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 20
honkytonk_man deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhonkytonk_man deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Beijing Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harley_Fatboy
All Bro,

I am the new guy on the block. Just arrive in Beijing on 27 July. Trying to go through all the thread in the section. All bro who want to cheong can contact me. Thanks.
Bro, I am on leave right now.....very bored in SG....Any nice places to cheong in BJ? Been there 3 times but never tried any hanky panky .....I am tempted to fly over to China.....want to go Dalian or not? SMS me lah...
Old 01-08-2005, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 23
eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!

yo bro Marji, I oredi PM bro Harley and waiting reply

bro Cooljackal already PM me a FL lobang this morning who is part of a group of FLs (refer to his FR above).... will share with u once we meet this sunday.....

Bro Marji, I arrive on Sat afternoon, got time to meet on Saturday or not? Or we still stick to meeting on Sunday evening?

eddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by marji
hi bro,

bro eddy and myself will be there next week... keep in touch...
please PM me your china mobile...

cheers!
Old 01-08-2005, 11:29 AM
Samster

eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!

hi Bro Cooljackal how to get to Sanlitun?

Most of us will be staying at the Wangfujing/Chaoyang area
Old 01-08-2005, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Harley_Fatboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by honkytonk_man
Bro, I am on leave right now.....very bored in SG....Any nice places to cheong in BJ? Been there 3 times but never tried any hanky panky .....I am tempted to fly over to China.....want to go Dalian or not? SMS me lah...
Hi Bro,

Dalian will be nice. Been there and there are 2 very big health center and they provide all service except Sex. They have girl that wear bikini and do rub back for you. Ask the taxi driver and they will know as I only been there twice and forget to ask the name. Sorry.
Old 01-08-2005, 12:49 PM
Samster

are there any type of family-style massage spas in Beijing? Like the ones in Shenzen (eg Carnival, Queens Spa, Hawaii etc etc)?
Old 01-08-2005, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddy
are there any type of family-style massage spas in Beijing? Like the ones in Shenzen (eg Carnival, Queens Spa, Hawaii etc etc)?
Bro Eddy,

I know there is one near Holiday Inn Lido near Ta Shan Zi.
Old 01-08-2005, 02:53 PM
Samster

hey Harley....thanks for your PM...... although I am co-ordinating the meet up in Beijing amongst yourself, ZhongGuoRen, MrBates and myself, I AM CLUELESS about Beijing.

I have asked around and have some suggestions on where to go but ALL these places will be my FIRST TIME. So if the joint is not up to standard, please dont fark me ok?

My info and lobangs will be entirely based on information gotten from the various forums and recommendations.

I understand that Sanlitun is about 20+ mins by cab from wangfujing area at the 3rd(?) outer ring road and quite alot of pubs, KTVs and fuckshops. I have NEVER been there and just worry that Shanlitun is too general an area to tell the cab driver to go to without a specific reference building or landmark.

Any bros can help out?

eddy
Old 01-08-2005, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro Eddy,

I know there is one near Holiday Inn Lido near Ta Shan Zi.
I know where the Holiday Inn Lido is.......was last there about 13 Looonnggg years ago. My Beijing colleague (good boy who dont play) will search around for a good one near Chaoyang.

Found on on the internet called BACKingham Palace (LOL!!! ) but that report is about 7 years old already
Old 01-08-2005, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
hey Harley....thanks for your PM...... although I am co-ordinating the meet up in Beijing amongst yourself, ZhongGuoRen, MrBates and myself, I AM CLUELESS about Beijing.

I have asked around and have some suggestions on where to go but ALL these places will be my FIRST TIME. So if the joint is not up to standard, please dont fark me ok?

My info and lobangs will be entirely based on information gotten from the various forums and recommendations.

I understand that Sanlitun is about 20+ mins by cab from wangfujing area at the 3rd(?) outer ring road and quite alot of pubs, KTVs and fuckshops. I have NEVER been there and just worry that Shanlitun is too general an area to tell the cab driver to go to without a specific reference building or landmark.

Any bros can help out?

eddy
Bro,

Just tell the taxi driver that you need to go to Sanlitun Ziu Bar Zia (Beer Street) they will know the place. The street is around 50 m and just let me know the pub name I and ZhongGuaRen will be there. I really do not know about fuck shop there but there are alot of FL. If you like the Hard Rock is another hangout for FL. The best FL that I know is Sheraton Great Wall Tien San Ren Zien there are lot of girls in the disco. But be prepared to pay a price but the quality is top. You can also try the Banana Disco heard that there are also FL. Just need to speak more English with your friends in the disco and you will attract the FL.
Old 01-08-2005, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
cch2001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro Eddy,

I donno what u have in mind but u can try Seine (sai na he) at West 2nd Ring Rd (Xi Er Huan), Lotus Flower Pond East Rd (Lian Hua Chi Dong Lu). cab drivers should know. I see locals bringing their GF, or wife and kids there. local ladies also go there with frens. so should be family-style enuff.

large sauna, jacuzzi side for Men, with scrub baths. buffet from 6.30pm. variety show from 9pm, incl sing song, acrobats, er ren chuan (North East style comedy. even got free internet (write FRs for this thread?)

they have foot and body massage. as far as I know, no specials.

Quote:
Old 01-08-2005, 06:01 PM
Samster

thanks Bros..... my blackberry notepad getting fuller with all this info!
Old 02-08-2005, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
MrBates deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro,

Just tell the taxi driver that you need to go to Sanlitun Ziu Bar Zia (Beer Street) they will know the place. The street is around 50 m and just let me know the pub name I and ZhongGuaRen will be there. I really do not know about fuck shop there but there are alot of FL. If you like the Hard Rock is another hangout for FL. The best FL that I know is Sheraton Great Wall Tien San Ren Zien there are lot of girls in the disco. But be prepared to pay a price but the quality is top. You can also try the Banana Disco heard that there are also FL. Just need to speak more English with your friends in the disco and you will attract the FL.
I think this Banana Disco is okay.. as speaking in english is needed more than chinese..I have a limited mandarin knowledge...he he..he
but can say 'yao zhuo ai mah??'.. ha ha.
Old 04-08-2005, 02:29 PM
thralloforcus

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Just been to San Li Tun with a friend over the weekend. Wah, touts were everywhere, can't walk 20paces without being stopped by one. Which bar in San Li Tun has good quality FLs? Whats the market price? My friend paid 500RMB for a streetwalker near San Li Tun.
Old 04-08-2005, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Elrond deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Whatever you do, don't follow the touts at Wangfujing area! Made the mistake once, followed him to a KTV place, had sex with a girl there, then attendants rushed in and caught me red handed, used condom in hand. Grilled, persuaded, threatened by 3 managers in turn, one pretended to talk to his staff outside the door about entertaining the cops who have arrived. Purpose? Get me to pay RMB 30K, later dropped to RMB 10k with my ATM card. Called their bluff in the end, but not before handing over watch and some cash, and me entertaining some serious thoughts if fighting my way out.

Be safe.

ER
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1