The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-09-2017, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dievas View Post
Thanks for the advice bro!

Will go try her.

Mainly cos she looks damn like my good friend wife who is also from China.
http://sglonelyguy.net/an-ran-massage/

Yes, I would say unless you are looking for a gorgeous girl to have fun with, An Ran is quite descent.
Old 30-09-2017, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 13
Manomanomana is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManomanomana is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManomanomana is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Since we are talking abt Boobs... let's talk about those in the current market, those left, let's leave them in memory lane!

On the current market, for boobs, I go for Darcy.
Old 30-09-2017, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 12
cheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of light

hi bros, have contributed my share before and hoping to get some help

looking for authentic juagen/prostate care where its not just an extended hj. any ctc shared deeply appreciated and will up your points too.

kum xia very much
Old 30-09-2017, 03:26 PM
Samster

conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotguy2468 View Post
How about Laura's boobs? She insists it is all natural but somehow I feel some hardness inside and think it is enhanced but she always deny.
Well, the good thing about Laura's boobs is it contains a lot of fat inside. So, even there is silicon implant, it's not easy to feel it.

But, yeah... I do feel some hard thing inside her boobs. It's not a regular oval shape like how you can feel from most fake boobs... I'm not sure what is it.
Old 30-09-2017, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manomanomana View Post
Since we are talking abt Boobs... let's talk about those in the current market, those left, let's leave them in memory lane!

On the current market, for boobs, I go for Darcy.
I've never tried Darcy. But how you are gonna compare her boobs with Abby's one? Any bro care to share your view?

http://sglonelyguy.net/abby-massage/
Old 30-09-2017, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 8
Iwanboomboom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIwanboomboom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks bros for nice sharing

Last edited by Iwanboomboom; 01-10-2017 at 08:41 AM.
Old 30-09-2017, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 10
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
If we are talking about the same Diana. It's the one that only advertised in SLG. She left last year.

Her boobs are not so big, just the right size and soft to touch. In my memory they felt alright.
Same one. Insider info that they're enhanced.
Old 30-09-2017, 04:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 11
Chezzter is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChezzter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried Nina recently.
http://sglonelyguy.net/nina-massage/

Short MR below:
Location: 8/10 (East, near to MRT and easy parking available)
Looks: 8/10 (pretty with light makeup)
Body: 6/10 (skinny, very smooth skin)
Boobs: 7/10 (not big but big enough to fondle)
Massage: 5/10 (nothing to shout about here)
Sensual: 7/10 (feeling her smooth body all over me was quite the turnon)
BBBJ: 7/10 (pretty good, with lots of licking)
HJ: 7/10 (standard)
Roaming: 9/10 (full 4G)
**She does use her phone quite a bit at the start, but no more touching the phone once she got to the sensual part

RTM: Maybe? Want to try other MLs first though
Old 30-09-2017, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 13
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Same one. Insider info that they're enhanced.
Noted on that. Anyway, she won't be back to test that out on. Hehe.
Old 30-09-2017, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 13
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Well, the good thing about Laura's boobs is it contains a lot of fat inside. So, even there is silicon implant, it's not easy to feel it.

But, yeah... I do feel some hard thing inside her boobs. It's not a regular oval shape like how you can feel from most fake boobs... I'm not sure what is it.
Agree partially on that. Hardness is always perspective and gauge different by individuals. I also have a "hard" muscle layer under my breast.

So to correctly put it, my mentioned lists are boobs that feel natural, not too soft, not too hard, firm to the touch. To my pwn liking. Each pair has their own characteristics and are different.

There are those way off that you will feel a hard bump on your back. There are those way off in shape to make unnatural.
Old 30-09-2017, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwanboomboom View Post
Booked Sasa ytd but due to misunderstanding she double booked.
Not surprised! Ha ha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwanboomboom View Post
Boss recommend me LiLi. Already go until there I oso LL take lor. First time in this spa, was a really nice spa in east side with private bathroom. Very clean & pleasant. Only downside is door cannot lock & got peephole so LiLi turned off light.

LiLi is from Shandong. Very chatty friendly young girl. Her GFE really max out power. Age prob 21-22. Looks remind me a bit of Shu Qi.

Very slim girl, massage is so-so. Not very skill. But very easy to talk to her. Her desire to please really gao gao. Not time watcher at all, in fact I overrun by 10mins.

She was so new that I bully her. Several times as if going to penetrate her & she slap my arm ask me don't play. At the same time she whisper in my ear tell me how she wish i can bonk her there & then & moan in your ear.

Very accommodating, even lick my shaft & can kiss. Especially when she was hot she really do lips kissing! Guess my chemistry with her was good.

Damage $120 (tell her friend recommend at 120, she will say ok)
Fully nude
Can paint
Can kiss
No fj
No cbj/bbbj
Boobs: A
I think is not she new and you bully her, but you new and she bully you lah. She ask you to bonk her, you should have asked how much. If you give $50+$70=$120 only, then of course cannot, even if it's above market rate. She already gave you hint!
Old 30-09-2017, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 16
peach boy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpeach boy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpeach boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Today able to book tis ML Gem!!! Thanks bro sg lonelyguy !!!
Name:Qing Qing
looks:7/10 ( confirm u would reject type)
figureB-C cup size )
massage:8.5/10( A must for massage Lover)
hdly/hj:8/10
autoroam:10/10( anywhere u wan but please be gentle)
attitude:9/10(Hardworking ,chatty n friendly)
Damage :$100+tips
Rtm: Sure if i wan massage now by far my best ML...
Old 30-09-2017, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 8
Iwanboomboom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIwanboomboom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

So many hardworking ladies

Last edited by Iwanboomboom; 01-10-2017 at 08:40 AM.
Old 30-09-2017, 07:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2097 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
I've never tried Darcy. But how you are gonna compare her boobs with Abby's one? Any bro care to share your view?

http://sglonelyguy.net/abby-massage/
Just on boobs - Darcy's are nicely shaped, bigger and natural feeling. Abby's also nicely shaped and unique due to puffy nips.

Otherwise for me both can try once or twice but after which no urge to rtm.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old 30-09-2017, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 964 / Power: 8
FK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to behold
FR on Guo Guo (SLG) since some bro recommended I go try her since I’ve already tried Nina and Mable (RTC).

Face - slightly different from picture but still recognizable. Not unpleasant. 7/10

Body: very short and a bit thick in some places, but not fat. B cups. 7/10

Service: you can tell she’s experienced in massage. Firm strong strokes. Just wish she’d concentrate more on my back and less on the sensual portion, but oh well my fault as well I should have told her. 7/10

Bbbj/CIM: decently executed, although a bit commercial feel. Wipe/check/use diluted listerine etc. 7/10

4G roaming allowed.

Verdict: ok lah... there’s really only two decent-looking CIM masseuses in Singapore right now, her and Nina. Nina is prettier and has a better body type, but also older. Standards used to be higher... waiting for a new Ang pai CIM artist to come in, but so far no luck.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1