The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 25-11-2012, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bran0101 View Post
I mean fellow sg ppl in pattaya =.=' not the number of people there.

think I will go there and take a look myself..
Definitely there are SG ppl. U just wear a t-shirt with SG flag and words, "I love SG". They will gather around u.
Old 26-11-2012, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 18
mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Over the last weekend, went to thai disco at golden mile in singapore after almost one year of hiatus away from the sg chiong scene. Damn, girls are decent but must hang flower then cannot hanky panky cannot barfine also......

Suddenly, a flashback in my mind saw me go back to my 18 days trip in Patts during october. Girls are way better, dont have hang flower this kind of stupid system, dont have poochai in thai discos as i look at puyings, can hanky panky anytime lol... Barfine for sure any time.....

Sadly, thanks to restrictions from our garment, our sg nightlife scene will deteriorate more and more whilst i can understand why guys like us rather spend our weekends in the Patts.

Seriously, besides pinoyland and Patts, where the hell can you buy 60 bth(2 dollar plus draft beer) and treat the puying 6 dollar plus sgd lady drink and barfine for a mere 30 bucks? Damn, just miss paradise in Patts as my experience in sg's thai disco was easily forgettable and horrible instanteanously. Of course , the discos in WS allows you to pick up chicks to bonk most of the time and not like our discos where you go home alone and pcc at the end of the day.....

On the sidenote, for you clubbers who are into the latest dance hits, my fav song dont you worry child by swedish house mafia was rocking at discos in WS whilst in sg nowhere to be seen yet in the thai discos lol.... And to top that up , thai puyings chicks were stripping naked to accomodate the bombastic music inside the discos lol.... where to fIND????... HAHA cambodia is an up and coming market man, must invest there too!

Last edited by mackewell; 26-11-2012 at 09:58 AM.
Old 26-11-2012, 09:40 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackewell View Post
O

Seriously, besides pinoyland and Patts, where the hell can you buy 60 bth(2 dollar plus draft beer) and treat the puying 6 dollar plus sgd lady drink and barfine for a mere 30 bucks? Damn, just miss paradise in Patts as my experience in sg's thai disco was easily forgettable and horrible instanteanously. Of course , the discos in WS allows you to pick up chicks to bonk most of the time and not like our discos where you go home alone and pcc at the end of the day.....
In Cambodia!!!! USD1.5 for a mug of beer, USD3.5 for a LD, USD10 to barfine. U have to explore out of your comfort zone cause u miss out a lot of fun other than Philippines and Thailand.
Old 26-11-2012, 10:00 AM
Samster

mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
In Cambodia!!!! USD1.5 for a mug of beer, USD3.5 for a LD, USD10 to barfine. U have to explore out of your comfort zone cause u miss out a lot of fun other than Philippines and Thailand.
Bro, for sure i will venture into cambodia but i am hooked to patts for now! lol.... cos i knoe the market well liao, so can pay low and get good chicks most of the time lol..... btw, i managed to walk alone outside during the wee hours in patts and nothing happened, can i do tt in cambodia? not sure about the security there lol......( bro can share your experience in the cambodia thread lah, here we are promoting patts LOL)
Old 26-11-2012, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
btw, i managed to walk alone outside during the wee hours in patts and nothing happened, can i do tt in cambodia? not sure about the security there lol......( bro can share your experience in the cambodia thread lah, here we are promoting patts LOL)
It all depends on your luck. Robber will choose to commit crime once he needs fast cash even when u are in SG.
Old 26-11-2012, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
It all depends on your luck. Robber will choose to commit crime once he needs fast cash even when u are in SG.
\

True, however in Patts , i only bring my empty wallet with maybe 2000 baht or less. But in sg, i holding on to my iphone, and mastercard and nric and SG dollars on the stake of getting robbed leh! so patts much safer for me in this instance LOL.... Btw, was scanning thru youtube and saw the thai singer Ja doing her thing at insomnia pattaya.... Oh ya i haben kenna by robber yet but i became ROBERT when i went to sabai dee back in october ! LOL

Old 26-11-2012, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
cityhope deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

me going pattaya again on 8 Dec

hows the custom situation at Suvarnabhumi? My flight arrive 315pm and i book bell service 4pm.

Last time the wait at custom was about 45min - 1hr.
Old 26-11-2012, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cityhope View Post
me going pattaya again on 8 Dec

hows the custom situation at Suvarnabhumi? My flight arrive 315pm and i book bell service 4pm.

Last time the wait at custom was about 45min - 1hr.
Wah bro, now being the high season where all fellas are heading to LOS, you may miss out on your bus and need to take the next one. However hopefully, the bus will delay abit(they do sometimes to fill their occupancy rate) and you can board. Damn all sillyporeans going to patts , make me so envy and gian(hokkien word, u knoe wad i mean lol). Please post FRRRRRRRs thanks......
Old 26-11-2012, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
cityhope deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Wah bro, now being the high season where all fellas are heading to LOS, you may miss out on your bus and need to take the next one. However hopefully, the bus will delay abit(they do sometimes to fill their occupancy rate) and you can board. Damn all sillyporeans going to patts , make me so envy and gian(hokkien word, u knoe wad i mean lol). Please post FRRRRRRRs thanks......
Tks for the info.
lucky did not pay for bus yet
Old 26-11-2012, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cityhope View Post
Tks for the info.
lucky did not pay for bus yet
Bro, dont worry , bell travel will not chop you, they are as clean as SBS transit i think hahahaah in thailand context. They are earning tons of bahts from so many customer who keep returning to them, no way they will chop you, its pay at counter then they will give you receipt, veri good service for 200 baht somemore transfer to hotel wif their rowdy and speedy van lol.... the uncle driver like speeding yet so firm lol seasoned drivers in thailand are risk takers sometimes....
Old 28-11-2012, 03:01 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 0
Canaries is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCanaries is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCanaries is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Bro, for sure i will venture into cambodia but i am hooked to patts for now! lol.... cos i knoe the market well liao, so can pay low and get good chicks most of the time lol..... btw, i managed to walk alone outside during the wee hours in patts and nothing happened, can i do tt in cambodia? not sure about the security there lol......( bro can share your experience in the cambodia thread lah, here we are promoting patts LOL)
Cambodia is relatively safer compared to LOS...... but as in all countries please take the necessary precautionary measures.
Old 28-11-2012, 03:02 AM
Samster (B)

Canaries is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCanaries is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCanaries is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Bro, dont worry , bell travel will not chop you, they are as clean as SBS transit i think hahahaah in thailand context. They are earning tons of bahts from so many customer who keep returning to them, no way they will chop you, its pay at counter then they will give you receipt, veri good service for 200 baht somemore transfer to hotel wif their rowdy and speedy van lol.... the uncle driver like speeding yet so firm lol seasoned drivers in thailand are risk takers sometimes....
Is Bell Travel also available from Don Muang?
Old 28-11-2012, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
zmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canaries View Post
Is Bell Travel also available from Don Muang?
yes. 350b
http://www.belltravelservice.com/new...=N-1211-00001/
Old 29-11-2012, 02:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canaries View Post
Cambodia is relatively safer compared to LOS..
Cambodia with all those ex-Khmer Rouge running around and country awash with guns after more than 30 years of continuous war? Bangkok or Patts city streets at night chance of guys with AK47s on a motorbike robbing u r higher?

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 29-11-2012, 02:39 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Cambodia with all those ex-Khmer Rouge running around and country awash with guns after more than 30 years of continuous war? Bangkok or Patts city streets at night chance of guys with AK47s on a motorbike robbing u r higher?
The last time you visited Cambodia was 30 years ago? No wonder you have an outdated impression of Cambodia.

I have been to Cambodia 3 times ..... twice to Phnom Penh and once to Angkor Wat. Not once have I seen any guns carried by anyone except for the soldiers on guard duty at the Angkor Wat ruins. Even the policeman that I encountered in Phnom Penh was armed with only a truncheon and no gun.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1