The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-10-2014, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 14
ryanliew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterryanliew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterryanliew is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Exclamation Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Any massage/jg recommend in balestier? Heavy rain stuck at balestier. Urgent~ thx bro
Old 18-10-2014, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssurfer987 View Post
Eagering awaiting your FR pro, did you get to do your favourite move on her

Btw how long will she be here for.. Scare not enough time to try
Huh? I got favorite move meh? How cum I dun know one?
Old 18-10-2014, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 11
massagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to behold

tried lulu from IF recently... she not interested in massage.. more to hard sell her full package..

looks wise she is 90% like pics good figure.

go if u like what she looks like and want a full package. for massage.. look somewhere else ba
Old 18-10-2014, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 11
ssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to all

U master painter ma. Painting is your forte ma.

Quote:
Originally Posted by canthaveenuf View Post
Huh? I got favorite move meh? How cum I dun know one?

Old 18-10-2014, 08:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
Eileen88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestrokey View Post
I did post a MR on her page, not sure if it's still there. Basically she really does have good strength and the massage is authentic. Looks and body I think I gave 6. She's a really nice lady though, soft spoken and feminine, but not my cup of tea. Location is discreet and room is nice, proper massage bed with attached bathroom w/ bathtub. She speaks pretty good English as well as she's been in SG for I think 7 or 9 years, can't remember. Highlights would be her massage IMO. Now for the cons, need top up extra $30 for top to be off, which I feel is a turn off. Went for it the first time I was there, if I RTM I will opt out this option. Boobs were big and nice to grab though. Tried ear candling as suggested by her as well, but also will opt out this part if I RTM, as I feel it's quite gimmicky. Researched online before and found out there's actually no proven positive effects from ear candling, but I didn't try before so gave it a shot. Her head and neck massage during the ear candling was better time spent IMO, will request for that the next time. GFE was low for me due to extra $30 top up, felt totally commercial. Price might sound budget but if you add the $30 for top to be off it's roughly the same as other MLs. However, if you need a good rub down and friendly masseuse, you can go try her out.
Old 04-10-2014, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation:
maestrokey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: █▓Feminine 依琳 Eileen Home Facial Massage & Beauty Svcs; Multilingual and Friendly
I think TS should include that additional $30 top up is required for top to be off.
★★Autoroaming: Yes [Autoroaming limited only to the Top]

Overall experience was good. One of the better masseuse available on the market now in terms of technique and strength. She's a really nice lady, knows when to converse and when to let the customer sleep. Was kinda tired when I visited her so I barely talked. Location is really discreet and her room is really cosy and ambient. Attached toilet is well kept too, comes with a bathtub.

Started off with the back massage. Asked if I preferred hard or soft massage, opted for the former. She used lots of strength even though it was already late at night. Really professional here, offered me tips for healthcare as well. Worked her way towards my shoulders, neck then finally ended with the lower half. It's been quite awhile since I've experienced this level of strength on my back, slept really well that night.

Then began the sensual part. Her fingers trickled and teased, was pretty nice. Ended with a HJ. However, it wasn't sensual for me. The moaning wasn't present as well. Felt a bit mechanical to me, maybe because it was late already. Could tell she was exhausted.

Finished off with ear candling. Massaged the back of my head a little in the process, felt really good. Will opt for more head massage over ear candling the next visit.

Nevertheless, a really good masseuse overall. I would RTM just for the massage and skip the extras since it felt a bit commercial to me. Personally didn't like the notion of being offered the option of topping up to have her clothes off as it felt commercial, like those spas. Most masseuse remove their top during the service part naturally. Also HJ didn't felt sensual to me like most bros described.

Would recommend to bros who are seeking a good massage to ease your aches and sore spots. Definitely will return when I need a good rub.

Damage: $110+30 Didn't tip as I wasn't expecting additional charges. Left $10 for supper near by
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message

I already replyed your fr
Old 18-10-2014, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
Eileen88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please refer to my ads,you all can understand more about me,thank you.

Eileen 82792280
Old 18-10-2014, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by massagelover669 View Post
tried lulu from IF recently... she not interested in massage.. more to hard sell her full package..

looks wise she is 90% like pics good figure.

go if u like what she looks like and want a full package. for massage.. look somewhere else ba
So did you get a CIM from Lulu? I thought there are some comments on her page about this already. I like her look but I'll skip her.

Anyway I RTM to bingbing/coco today
http://hornyden.com/co-co/

Finally got my BBBJ under a running shower, puffing away on a ciggi.
Gotta rest for a few days now, 2IC all sore.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 18-10-2014, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 13
Awabi is one of the Best!Awabi is one of the Best!Awabi is one of the Best!Awabi is one of the Best!

Can anyone tell me about the stable sglonelyguy?

Been wanting to try this girl
http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=5686

But no frs, and close to zero frs for this stable...
Bros pls advice. Thanks!
Old 18-10-2014, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssurfer987 View Post
U master painter ma. Painting is your forte ma.
I wanted to. But no go leh. Her secret garden half locked. Maybe RTM a few more times maybe got chance. Haha.
Old 18-10-2014, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 17
Oranj3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOranj3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOranj3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hi bro awabi... i've actually tried a few gals from sglonelyguy, unfortunately not the one u been wanting to try... here's some brief info i've got on the ones i visited... these are based purely on my own experience:

Bei Er: http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=4213
visit her only for the boobs... massage wise nothing to shout about

Milan: http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=4708
soild massage, specials wise quite sop

Tao Hong: http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=4786
she has a figure to die for, massage more sensual than hard, specials slightly above average

Vivi: http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=4232
specials slightly above average, massage wise nothing to shout about

Yuzhen: http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=5069
ermm this one can forget about it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awabi View Post
Can anyone tell me about the stable sglonelyguy?

Been wanting to try this girl
http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=5686

But no frs, and close to zero frs for this stable...
Bros pls advice. Thanks!
Old 18-10-2014, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 13
Awabi is one of the Best!Awabi is one of the Best!Awabi is one of the Best!Awabi is one of the Best!

Bro Oranj3.
Thanks for your input.
Apparently it's a hit or miss uh. I guess the only way to check is to try it out myself...
Old 18-10-2014, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 11
pangpangdragon is one of the Best!pangpangdragon is one of the Best!pangpangdragon is one of the Best!
Re: icy 冰冰

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Yes bro, I did screen shots as well

I have been poking the big cat ( with ice picks? ) about his icy and so far the response is to remove my posts on his own site... but guess he can't do the same here...

I asked him about the fake posts and his misrepresentation and those got ignored/removed as well...

Last wk I visited a ML who recently removed her affiliation with him after a very long partnership... guess a good sister of this ML will be doing the same too...
Bro, not sure what is your intention by keep harping on this poor girl. All the bros understood that her svcs is not good (Even if she wants to improve). Chionging does not guarantee hits all the time. Misses will definitely be more than hits. Move on from her if you find that she is a miss for you.
Old 18-10-2014, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2097 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pangpangdragon View Post
Bro, not sure what is your intention by keep harping on this poor girl. All the bros understood that her svcs is not good (Even if she wants to improve). Chionging does not guarantee hits all the time. Misses will definitely be more than hits. Move on from her if you find that she is a miss for you.
If she is no good and they are not trying to hide it, I am quite sure she may well become a poor girl...

However, if a fellow bro misses because of this misrepresentation, I am not too sure who is the "poor" one coming out of this... and this is not directed solely at her...

Anyway not all bros are informed as suggested, not all of them visit this thread... scroll through her thread and you'll see...

Hope this is considered a good intention...

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old 18-10-2014, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 11
Justice2014 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJustice2014 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
If she is no good and they are not trying to hide it, I am quite sure she may well become a poor girl...

However, if a fellow bro misses because of this misrepresentation, I am not too sure who is the "poor" one coming out of this... and this is not directed solely at her...

Anyway not all bros are informed as suggested, not all of them visit this thread... scroll through her thread and you'll see...

Hope this is considered a good intention...
support u bro. genuine FR or MR are always deleted by OKT in their thread. Lucky we have this TCSS thread. Thanks whoever the TS. Please continue to contribute if bros have any bad encounters. This is a channel for you to air your grievances.
Old 18-10-2014, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 11
mariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to behold

FR for candy aka rainie
http://sammyreviews.store/showthread.php?p=11987033

Her GFE is really powerful. If there is a next visit will probably book her for 2 hours, love her smell and smile <3

The Goods
- syt, guai guai look, very pretty!!
- put in effort for massage
- very sensual teasing and cath bath <3
- demure and soft voice
- she smell really really good
- do not have any additional package, so no stress of upselling!
- clean and tidy venue

The Bads
- will use mobile phone during session
- not for boobs lover

RTM: 85%

p/s: trying to break 100 pts so please help to up my rep thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1