The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 11-03-2015, 01:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1036 / Power: 20
leakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks - Gucci from Monte29

Been awhile since i enter the field. mostly due to lack of time. Also lack of interest.

Gucci is an interesting one. I would guess her age is maybe between 29 and 34? Still not a bad looking gal, quite pretty. the live pic is accurate.

Body wise, she's quite shapely and slender. Very nice butt. Boobs are firm enhanced 36Ds, maybe? Roundish shape. Clearly has given birth before.

Svc wise, i am quite pleased. She speaks good English, and more importantly (for some), fantastic french. Very proactive service. Good foreplay. From arrival to shower to getting down to business, she made me v comfortable.

She helped me undress from top to toe. while we were waiting for the shower slot to be available, we did some frenching and petting. shower itself was thorough, with bbbj and some raba raba action too.

She's definitely very service orientated. Oh and as a slightly more experienced lady, her positions are wonderful. she handled me very well. I wanted to try her aj, but never got there as her fj alone was able to make me cum. Even though her pussy not the tightest.

OKT response was good and fast. Location not bad, but a bit confusing to find parking. Probably not easy to reach via pub tpt. Aprtment was full with 3 other ladies also working. Hence the wait to use shower.

So overall, i would say Gucci is a good, hardworking lady. gave me the sexperience i have been craving... might go back to her just to try that aj...
Old 11-03-2015, 04:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Arsenal44ever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ace from E66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rally View Post
totally agree with u. try her last year and totally waste my money, keep saying my cock big and insert liao very pain. then in the end just give me a hj, i left immediately after that. really very poor service and not worth the price tag.
Agree with you comments as well. While she is indeed good looking her service level is not up to par. Too lazy and spend too much time on the phone. Will not repeat.
Old 11-03-2015, 09:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
Lelo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyduck View Post
Anyone tried her? Looks good.
And is the stable exotica66 okay?

http://sammyreviews.store/showthre...689&highlight=
Go for it bro and let us know how it goes. Exotic66 okt is responsive, and good, for me at least. I like him.
Old 11-03-2015, 09:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
Lelo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm eyeing on Arissa. Simply delicious.
Old 11-03-2015, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1036 / Power: 20
leakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lelo View Post
I'm eyeing on Arissa. Simply delicious.
Oh I think I saw the real thing. Live pic w accurate also.
Old 11-03-2015, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
shokatsumi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

some fr for bros to 参考

tried Natty frm nana6969 last week. it was an ok experience not commercial feel at all and she was quite accomodating to whatever requests. Her english was also pretty good.

OKT: 9/10 okt was very quick and efficient with replies to my questions and all. thumbs up!

Look : 7/10 ( features are similar but not as sharp )
Body : 6/10 ( must have put on some weight)
Boobs: 6/10 ( not very big maybe B )
Bbbj: 10/10 ( spent alot of effort for me )
Fj: 9/10 ( hardworking girl ! )
GFE: 9/10 ( very sweet girl )
RTF? : no.. not my type..

Lauren frm Xclusive is a nice girl and quite chatty but her service attitude is very commercial.

OKT: Prince bro was very fast and responsive and friendly when i told him i didnt know the way. thanks bro!

Look: 9/10 ( pretty girl. more tanned than pictures )
Body: 8.5/10 ( very slim girl with small tattoo )
Boobs: 6/10 ( not for boob lovers )
bbbj: 5/10 ( very short and rushed )
Fj : 7/10 ( ok moans but just didnt feel right for me)
GFE: 6/10 ( very commercial bonk. alot of things cannot )
RTF: No.. too commercial and service a little lacking
Old 11-03-2015, 08:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
percival deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody tried kaleen and Juley from sakura spa?
Pictures are amazing but, well I got trust issues...

Skye from pacific is damn cute too.
Any bros wanna share?
Old 11-03-2015, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 17
Ryuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of light

anyone unable to get activation emails for monte29 and sherbet sites?

registered still havent receive after 1-2 days already
Old 11-03-2015, 08:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 11
bigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuuken View Post

Check your junk mail folder. They often end up there.
Old 11-03-2015, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 17
Ryuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcauk View Post
Check your junk mail folder. They often end up there.
checked already, no new emails...
Old 12-03-2015, 02:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tickhel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuuken View Post

same to me....
no reply.....
Old 12-03-2015, 02:37 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

FR on Fanny and Ice

It is not my usual to post any FR after a session. But this time, I personally felt that I have to give credit to whom its due.

Fanny
Perhaps some bros may have engaged her service before. However, she has left our shores and back home.

The moment I landed back in Singapore from my business trip, it was during the CNY week, just wanted a routine easing. Then I saw that Fanny was having that cutesy smile which won me over. Mai tu liao, fast hand fast leg book her. I call the okt names. OKT deep and OKT light. Allow me to explain.

OKT Deep has a deep voice and he is very hospitable. Without much hassle, I got a slot immediately from him with a time slot that is almost immediate.

Location: Somewhere central, but still easy to access, very heartland feel

When Fanny opened the door, there was this cute girl in a office peplum dress greeting me. I was like.. "isn't that my fantasy?" The smile shook me and i got back to my 7th heaven senses. She held my hand, and I would like to go deep in mentioning about every moment of the engagement. As we walked up the stairs while she held my hand, the feeling was pretty normal. Once reached the designated room, my eyes were feasting on the curves on that office dress she was wearing. Again, i was awaken in my visual feasting by her presenting the towel to me. She wanted to shower with me but i declined as I told her i wanted her in the dress.

Action
When I went back to the room, she was like a girlfriend or some what like a wife making the bed and making the place comfortable. With her wedges on, she shuffles her feet to the door and took my clothes from me to hang them up. Impressive! I hugged her from behind and she hugs my hand and she asked if i wanted water. I couldn't stands and stands it no more! I started licking the nape of her neck and she tilted her hand to the side. Slowly we moved to the bed which was flushed to the side of the wall, the both of us fell on the bed, i was devouring her in my lustful passion, passions of raging flames. She was still patient and while we were in missionary position, she wrapped both her hands on my neck with her legs around my hips. Boy, i felt that I was fucking my boss's P.A. Long mascara, nice wavy hair, office dress, (btw, she was wearing a very very girly pantys). Suddenly, this lustful flame was quenched almost immediately when i noticed that she was looking into my eyes the whole time when i was on top of her. This is one feeling that I didn't had for a long time. Bros who know what i mean can attest to it. Within moment, i exploded my load, and she hugged herself tightly onto my chest, which i asked her why, and she told me that she wanted to hear my heart beat. Goodness!

We suppose to go for a quick shower, but there was a bro inside the toilet, so we just wanted to chat while waiting. Guess what, we were chatting until we didn't know the bro was out. Basically, she was sharing her life with me. She is a uni student studying finance. And to raise her school fees, she had no choice but to take up the quick route. I told her how much i respected that and we did have very good conversations. I was thinking that, she was fucking my brains more than I was having sex with her. LOL Everytime we hit an intelligent topic, my brain orgased. LOL We did chat more about her home and stuff. and when the romance starts building up, 2nd round came. There were music behind and we had the time of our life.

Cut the long story short, because i would want to keep this between me and this intelligent lady, I slide the money on the dressing table visibly and she saw it while folding the towels, i told her i had to go. She hugged my arm so tightly and she didn't want me to go. (bro exotica, now you know why right?) Softly she asked if I am coming back again. I didn't know what to answer. Many may say that its KC skills. But for this, I beg to defer. The way she asked was filled with so much sincerity. She literally melts my heart.

Hesitantly, I had to go and she kissed and hug me before we went down the stairs. When we reached the door and the gate, she hugged me tightly and didn't want to let me go and gave a final kiss on the lips again.

Verdict
Looks: 95% resemblance
Frenching: Passionate like long lost lovers
FJ: it was my bad, and i felt very selfish, but when I saw her eyes, it turned into love making
BbbJ: Very very slurpy. And especially when she looked into my eyes
GFE: She was fucking my brains with her smarts the whole time! Good english and a very good conversationalist.
RTF: When she is back on our shores again

ICE
Just hours ago, I was with a very cute SYT and it was a very personal feeling. I called up and Bro Light attended to me. I did have some request and he was very patient and ensure that my needs are met. The reason why I wanted ICE was because her eyes were very attractive.

Action
When I reached, a SYT greeted me and I went in. As I climb the stairs, she start smacking my butt, and twice she did. When reaching the room, I was ogling at her silhouette as usual with all the nice long hair and especially her eyes. Again, I'd like to shower alone. I came back, she was wrapped in a towel and she went to shower alone.

A lady enters the room and i was wondering, eh? isn't she taller? Oh! it was her heels that she wore just now! When i stood up to greet her, she was only at my shoulder! OMG! She gave me a fisher man's friend sweet and she placed it in her mouth and passed it to me. It was a sweet gesture, but I didn't really like as it was deemed as playful IMO. However, simple chats with her such as, where is she from and stuff, she is actually quite cute. Then she initiated to swap the sweets with me using our lips. The french was passionate. With the tongues fighting and trying to push the sweets over, it was a very nice experience.

I sheepishly slides my hands up to feel her tits. Peel off her t shirt and she got this black bra which display her assets to the fullest! i kept squeezing those tits and I remember an FR stating that her tits are fake, yes it may look fake, but it feels real and soft to me! Initially, she was just placing her hands on my shoulders, eventually, she was slowly enjoying herself and she starts to touch me. When I furiously peel everything off her, leaving her in her birthday suit, we were passionately devouring each other. Usually, FLs would scramble to the side or just nonchalantly getting KY, she was different! She was very wet at that time and she wanted me so bad. First load was out, and when I pulled myself out, she said, "you big, mai?". panting off. I told her i can't be compared to some bros out there. She kept panting and saying, "You goot, you goot"

We both laid on the bed and chatted. Knowing that she is a waitress baack in BKK, she just wanted to make ends meet. She then randomly asked me if I am married. I said i am not, she then hugged me tightly. I then reached out for my phone and played some soft music at the back. Then it was another random act that she did. She stood up and I thought she wanted to have a shower or rather want me to have a shower. Instead she hugged me and we dance to the music! Not dancing literally but was swaying from side to side. She will take peeks at my eyes and looking up at me. My heart sank...

During the dance, I slowly frenched her and we both fell on the bed. This time, she was moaning very genuinely. Unlike the first shot, she was quiet. This time, it wasn't surround sound, but it was very genuine.
Me, as usual, wanted to try acrobatic stuns, ended up, we were in a sitting position and while she was hugging and humping me, we kept looking into each other's eyes. Shot unloaded, we both were quiet. Went into the shower, and she told me that this is the first time coming to singapore. so i told her the nice stuffs we have and shower ended. Went into the room and she was cold. I immediately wrapped my towel around her shoulders and she didn't want to let me go from behind. We were at the dressing table at the moment and she showed me her rings. I asked if she is married. And she told me that the rings and the meanings. I saw my phone and took a couple pic of me hugging her from behind at the dressing table and i sent it to bro exotica.

After getting dressed, I told her about my ex, because she asked. "alright, time to go!" she hugged onto my right arm and buried her nose into my shoulder. She didn't want me to go. I asked if her boss have messaged her if she had another customer, she just hugged me and told me that she will checked it later. Since the time we left the room, she held on to my hands with our fingers interlocked each other till we reached the door. She hugged me and kissed me goodbye.

Verdict: I realized that whatever KC that anyone can say about it, to me, these were enjoyable sessions, however, they come and they go. But then, if I am in bkk, you can be sure that both of them will be kept by me. For sure.

Looks: 95% her looks will grow on you. I love SYTs
Frenching: 10/10 like lovers
FJ: Very nible and she knows what I like 9.5/10
BBBJ: Very deep and sensual
Boob fuck: didn't try
GFE: 10/10
RTF: yes! perhaps an overnight

Please treat her with care. She did tell me about nasty customers.
Old 12-03-2015, 04:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 11
Happyman89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHappyman89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Date: 12-05-2015
Stable: Xclusive/Playboy
Lady: Pearlyn

This is the first and impromptu meet up mission with bro Reya. Well, kind of psycho him to accompany me over as I was saying how was Milly good blah blah blah. After all those cancelation, finally the first time we met.

As bro Reya took Milly, I wanted to try Pearlyn, seeing the pictures and all, gosh, she might be actually so beautiful in real life.

Session booked, confirmation sent, unit number taken, and off we go to the new apartment I've stated in my previous FR of Milly.

Door opened, and ta-da, one 1.70cm++ lady opened it. She's hell of a gem, height and body, the right curves, most importantly, the pretty pretty face she had. I know she will be Pearlyn.

As we entered the apartment, with no time wasted, I'm up and into Pearlyn's room.

Looks: 10/10
"Now I've said, she's a very, VERY amazing looking lady. Very pretty. But as to similarity from the pictures, I would rate it only 50%. Typical Singaporean OL look, with the face of a mediacorp artiste, Huang Bi Ren. No doubt, she looks like the young her when she don't smile. Bros, you can take a look yourself and rate it. Super super pretty, topped my list of FLs I've been to."

Boobs: 8/10
"Well, natural And average Bs, with light brownish sensitive nipples. Definitely suit her body well. Here's a small tip, She liked it to be licked "

Body: 9/10
"Slim and tall, but no taller then me haha. Standing at approx 1.73m, weigh might be around 50ish. Altheletic body, could see she worked hard to burn fats off her body. Of course, she had a curvy waist too, my hand's attracted to it."

Shower: 7/10
"Not as happening as Milly, whom have me a steamy and sexy shower-time. Quite sop, only thing she liked was to tip toe and place lil happyboy between her thighs and grind haha."

Frenching - Allowed
"Fucking wild, she just loves to French. She'd suck and lick the lips, absolutely heaven."

Painting - Allowed
"One of the prettier pussy I've seen. Pretty face, pretty boobs, pretty body, trimmed bush, pink lips. ATTACK!"

Cat-bath: 7/10
"Quite brief, attacked my left one only. But skills is there, she knows when to suck and when to lick. Sensational. Would rate it a 10 if fore-play is longer. Oh ya, she loves to tease you on the ticklish parts like your side of the abdomen."

Bbbj: 8/10
"Well, I almost cummed on this. Very nice suction and eye contact. Imagine a chiobu sucking of you while looking at your expression. PRICELESS. I had to give her credit for attempting deep-throat, but as she goes lower, I could feel her teeth sinking in. Not painful, but you can feel it."

FJ: 8/10
"I would rate an 8 because, who in this world wouldn't like it when a really pretty lady was moaning while you move? Just look at the pretty face making that horny look, I believe many would go jelly haha. Aside from that, normal fj session. She's those type that likes it hard, well, sad to say i'd prefer slow and sensational ones. She would spank your ass when she's cumming during missionary, yes she's those type of girls. Caucasian type of moaning, not the JAV type haha. Best for bros whom likes it a little rough."

GFE: 8/10
"She would score better if she didn't use her phone so frequently. But don't worry, she won't use it during the act, but she used it when she had free time, before we shower, after shower, after 1st shot and during cuddling. It'll seem I would be waiting for her in the bathroom, waiting for her to start the session. A little much time wasted waiting though. But nevertheless, she had it going during chit-chat. A very wild and lianish girl back in Bangkok-Pattaya. Those who'd ride a class 2 bike and race haha. Communication not a problem, she has simple conversational English skills."

Rtf - Maybe not, there's still many out there waiting for me to find out.

Well, she would definitely score way higher than the above pointers if the phone didn't existed. It's a good session after-all, but some of it disappoint me. Maybe I expected something more and better as for the price I'm paying as compared to the other choices.

Moral of the story, do not expect too much haha.

I might come back if she would concentrate more on the session instead of the phone haha. But not to worry, it's still a good bonk!

Bro Reya, I'm waiting for your FR haha.

Eat, Sleep, Bonk, Repeat
Old 12-03-2015, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4802 / Power: 21
WithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone tried ashley from sherbet? Was tempted by the look of her live picture
Old 12-03-2015, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4492 / Power: 21
Destruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond repute

I met up with Ellie last night and had a damn great session.

Get the location after exchanging sms with the OKT. Waited about 5 minutes before go up. When open the door was pleasantly surprised by her sweet looks. Let her in. Began talking with her to make her feel comfortable. She is rather the quiet type who doesn't like talking much but likes to smile a lot. Her smile can touch your heart. Later, we proceeded to bathe and can see she actually very particular about cleanliness
After that washed up, we lie on the bed and she was playing with my little brother while talking and it was driving me mad. Got into action immediately and started working on her breasts, could see that she was enjoying it wit soft moans. Then started fingering her and she was getting wet and moaning more. Stopped and asked her to work on my little brother. Her BBBJ was good and hard, can feel the suction very deeply. The FJ was great too, starting with me on top, and I really enjoyed her moans and grunts (she looked like it was kinda painful). We ended with I doggie her and this I must say.. she's very service-oriented.

Here are the review of her:
Looks:8/10 (light tanned look, dyed shoulder length hair and small tattoo on her shoulder)
Boobs: 8/10 (firm and nice breast to grab with pointy nips)
BBBJ : 7.5/10 ( willing to please and sucks like a lollipop with lotsa tongue and suction)
HJ: 9/10 really gives a good handjob
Fingering: 7/10 (Really nice and well trimmed cb, i'm thinking of it right now...)
Moaning: 9/10 ( stereo!!!)
Pussy : Wet and tight,
GFE: 7/10 (there's some look on her face makes really like it's your gf , i dunno y.)

Attitude : 8/10, friendly and co-operative,No rushing
Positions : Missionary, riding and finish off with doggie
Overall ratings: 7.5/10 (She's a gem)
Dmg: as stated in the forum

Thanks to Bro Dave for the arragement
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1