The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 17-09-2020, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 23
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of
Re: Screwing maids

Really dumb. Should have just get her num and chat her up then bonk her like crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post
Stupid man from Ang Mo land - wrong way to hook maid

Man who flashed at maid 5 to 6 times fined $4,000

.SINGAPORE — When he noticed a neighbour’s maid doing the laundry, a man pulled down his pants and climbed onto a stool to get her attention.

It was not the first time Waqas Ali had exposed himself to the domestic helper. The 30-year-old British citizen told the police that he had exhibited himself some five to six times to the victim, as he thought she did not mind them.

Waqas, a Singapore permanent resident, was fined $4,000 on Wednesday (16 September) after he pleaded guilty to insulting the 32-year-old Indonesian helper’s modesty. If he cannot pay the fine, he will be jailed 20 days in default.

Waqas had been working in Singapore for one and half years as an administrative data associate.

The victim stayed with her employer at a landed property with a courtyard facing Waqas’s unit. She cannot be named due to a court gag order.

On 16 November last year, at about 11am, the maid was at the courtyard of her employer’s house doing laundry while Waqas was walking around in his own unit topless. When he noticed the maid, Waqas pulled down his pants to knee level, exposing his penis.

He then clambered onto a stool and started doing an obscene act while facing the maid. He knew that the maid was looking at him.

The maid immediately went into her employer’s house to inform him about what she had seen. The employer, a 45-year-old man, exited the house some 15 seconds later to verify her claims.

Upon noticing his neighbour, Waqas immediately ceased what he was doing and went back into his kitchen to prepare breakfast.

The neighbour called the police and Waqas was arrested on the same day at his unit. He admitted to his act and mentioned that he had exposed himself to the maid on several occasions before as he thought that she had no issue with his actions.

The lawyer representing Waqas said that his client was diagnosed adjustment disorder with depressive mood and committed the offences to de-stress, as he had job-related difficulties upon returning to Singapore.

Waqas has recognised his problem and is prepared to seek help for it, said the lawyer.

For insulting the modesty of a woman, Waqas could have been jailed up to one year, with fine, or both.
Old 17-09-2020, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 9
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Quite pretty. Are both photos the same girl.

Different looking
Old 17-09-2020, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 480 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10097 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

bro goodu,

up you 16 points.

This is really thinking with small head.

No wonder Ang Mo land going down. WIth people like him, no need to do anything, country will go down hill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
Really dumb. Should have just get her num and chat her up then bonk her like crazy
Old 17-09-2020, 03:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
bekind1984 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboon2020 View Post

Hi Bro,
Know this Indo girl area Yishun. Anyone try before?

Bro have her ctc to exchange?
Pm me plz
Old 17-09-2020, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 9
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tho66 View Post
Chatted with this girl inside a social chat apps & found out that she is a scammer. Just be careful bro don’t let your small head take over your big head.

Take care bros!

Maybe some experience brother can start a new thread call scamer maids so that all of us can be informed. I ask because I don't know how to start thread
Old 17-09-2020, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4950 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tho66 View Post
Chatted with this girl inside a social chat apps & found out that she is a scammer. Just be careful bro don’t let your small head take over your big head.

Take care bros!

this kind of profile myself will not waste them CHAT button

unless very free sraight ask svc? where?how much?
agar agar can know scam or not within mins
Old 17-09-2020, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
Wiphone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all, how you handle if the maids all want video call every night and like to chat for 1 hour plus? So tired need to chat everyday with them. What to tell them so only need to call 1-2 times a week?
Old 17-09-2020, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 5
LonerFA is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLonerFA is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Maid wants Saturday overnight sleep in hotel. How is the overnight hotel prices? From 11pm to Sunday noon check out. First time get maid sleeping overnight.
Old 17-09-2020, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 14
nocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiphone View Post
Hi all, how you handle if the maids all want video call every night and like to chat for 1 hour plus? So tired need to chat everyday with them. What to tell them so only need to call 1-2 times a week?
just say busy. alot to handle.
Old 17-09-2020, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 11
sandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Thats typical of them you need to be very street smart to handle them carefully
Old 17-09-2020, 11:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
Wiphone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandy6979 View Post
Thats typical of them you need to be very street smart to handle them carefully
So how you handle that problem, last time dun have this problem, now I think the maid get younger, so more sticky. Last time are mid 30s now are mid 20s. I think mid 30s are better.
Old 17-09-2020, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 29
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So how you handle that problem, last time dun have this problem, now I think the maid get younger, so more sticky. Last time are mid 30s now are mid 20s. I think mid 30s are better.
bro we handle her for you, and you do those 30s

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 18-09-2020, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 5
Ronin747 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRonin747 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolguy77 View Post
Saw her on michat. Anybody tried?

I have upped her before as she stay nearby. I gotta say, it’s not worth it. She’s loose and can’t paint her as she got smell....
Old 18-09-2020, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Minidark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys,
I have been chatting with this maid on michat with the username alexsadevi for a couple of days. She seems to like me. I just wanted to check with everyone to see if they had encountered her before. Thanks in advance and here is her picture

Old 18-09-2020, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2236 / Power: 10
blastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minidark View Post
Hey guys,
I have been chatting with this maid on michat with the username alexsadevi for a couple of days. She seems to like me. I just wanted to check with everyone to see if they had encountered her before. Thanks in advance and here is her picture

Can't see your pic but she is a bit needy.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1