The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 22-01-2021, 07:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pepsic0la123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bear12345 View Post
lol the one i met is not the kind bros here want. Shes the type most of you guys would avoid, the seeking for love only type, doesnt care about money or others.
I'm looking for company not bonking so she suits my need. Not interested in knowing another DH thus part of the reason not going to exchange. Will be meeting her again tonight
Lol good one bro bear12345, mine is also the same, almost every week I get to release my stress, whether is it physically or mentally. Which is good enough for me

Recently, she keep wanting more because I made her cum multiple times until tired haha
Old 22-01-2021, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 16
kitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud of
Re: Screwing maids

Manage to know a maid from app last week, nv have i try a maid before. Any bro try her before
planning to go to the hotel 81 near dobby ghaut this sunday ... any other suggestion? Browse through quite few pages still cant see the discussion on hotels.. can some senior pm.. ya need pay the maid. Will give FR and try some vid

https://ibb.co/Jc5Lw3d

This week also got some bonus while trying to hunt a younger maid , instead found a singapore fwb .
A 31 yr old married singaporean with 3 kids... i playing fire -.-
yap recently sick of massage centre and have fetish to fuck other pple wife (someday mayb i will tio whack), guess her husband sick of her le ..
Old 22-01-2021, 09:38 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaElite View Post
Anyone tried her before?

https://imgur.com/gallery/I2Qco89
Can't see the pic.
Old 22-01-2021, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
OmegaElite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Can't see the pic.
https://ibb.co/y0mppxt
Old 22-01-2021, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
OmegaElite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Anyone tried her before?

https://imgur.com/gallery/I2Qco89
New UPLOAD https://ibb.co/y0mppxt
Old 23-01-2021, 12:22 AM
Samster

Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Bro don't think it's a maid. Tattoo the whole chest, more likely not a maid
Old 23-01-2021, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 12
itwarrior is a living Saint! - you won't find betteritwarrior is a living Saint! - you won't find betteritwarrior is a living Saint! - you won't find betteritwarrior is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hey Bro,

can PM the contact and also the damage
Old 23-01-2021, 06:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
bear12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by al8055 View Post
KCed by a maid is dangerous.
We actually talked about it, she understands that since im single now, i have time for her etc but when i found my real life partner. She knows it will be time to end it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepsic0la123 View Post
Lol good one bro bear12345, mine is also the same, almost every week I get to release my stress, whether is it physically or mentally. Which is good enough for me

Recently, she keep wanting more because I made her cum multiple times until tired haha
yes you get it, you get what i mean. i think mine is quite the opposite in the latter half of your post, she made me cum multiple times until i tired.
The release of mental stress > the little bro release for me. If its just for the lil bro release, im sure everyone here can score very well

I do hope yours is not Filipino, seems they do get jealous and possessive, Mine is
Old 23-01-2021, 08:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30253 / Power: 24
Tho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, I’ve just upped your points. Hope you can in return help to up my points. Attached below is my latest posting website link. Thanks.

https://sammyreviews.store/showpo...stcount=118573

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitts1000 View Post
Manage to know a maid from app last week, nv have i try a maid before. Any bro try her before
planning to go to the hotel 81 near dobby ghaut this sunday ... any other suggestion? Browse through quite few pages still cant see the discussion on hotels.. can some senior pm.. ya need pay the maid. Will give FR and try some vid

https://ibb.co/Jc5Lw3d

This week also got some bonus while trying to hunt a younger maid , instead found a singapore fwb .
A 31 yr old married singaporean with 3 kids... i playing fire -.-
yap recently sick of massage centre and have fetish to fuck other pple wife (someday mayb i will tio whack), guess her husband sick of her le ..
Old 23-01-2021, 08:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 15
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dewalt View Post
Bro, huge boob solid, can share contact.
+10 for exchange
Old 23-01-2021, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Honkyeddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, I'm interested
Old 23-01-2021, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bear12345 View Post
We actually talked about it, she understands that since im single now, i have time for her etc but when i found my real life partner. She knows it will be time to end it.
Bro, u sound like me when first time i playing maids. But when u play more n more maids, u will know u have think too much already. With maids,everything is just only about sex, u will get tired one day. They are here for fw n go home when contract ends. If u treat them like normal gf, u will get your feeling hurt one day. When next time u think abt how many men they met n go hotel, how many bangla fw they did, u will feel turn off. U will not be their first men n last men. They just hope give u sex, satisfy u n one day u marry them, feed their whole kampong n get them out of poverty. Many r single mum or separate or married, sex to them is nothing. No need tell them anything, just have fun while searching for your real gf.
Old 23-01-2021, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 270 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20451 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tianyou77 View Post
Only daytime I'm available
So Goot Life Bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by devildick View Post
Very Nice.
Upz You Bro

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 23-01-2021, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 20
wanhavefun is a splendid one to beholdwanhavefun is a splendid one to beholdwanhavefun is a splendid one to beholdwanhavefun is a splendid one to beholdwanhavefun is a splendid one to beholdwanhavefun is a splendid one to beholdwanhavefun is a splendid one to behold

Dear senior bro, been reading few page but did not have much information on hotel. Can I ask any hotel now allow one Id. Got to know a DH and wanted to bring her to hotel but she don't want due to need Id. Is there any hotel allow 1 Id now?
Old 23-01-2021, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2200 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Happy saturday bros!!!

This one too bad ord already now married in pinoyland.......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1