The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 04-02-2021, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by YnD1985 View Post
Know a indo maid from michat staying Pasir Ris I asked her meet me at 2am at her staircase and do her can cim but I will force her to swallow tonight pay her 50 hit and run
Bro, please don't do that. Sweet talk the maid, they will do it willingly foc. They already so poor thing, pay so little, family haunting them for money n sunday still need give sex to their bfs. What if next time no more maids, how those bangla fw going to ease their sex desire.
Old 04-02-2021, 04:05 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9952 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Bro, please don't do that. Sweet talk the maid, they will do it willingly foc. They already so poor thing, pay so little, family haunting them for money n sunday still need give sex to their bfs. What if next time no more maids, how those bangla fw going to ease their sex desire.
Haha bro FOC ? not think so ! Unless you very handsome or bring them shopping

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 04-02-2021, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 7
Dreamer211 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDreamer211 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Dont bring shame to the screwing maids club thanks ynd1985.treat them with respect. Not act like u very above them.
Old 04-02-2021, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 6
blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!

Yap is true. Respect them even they don't give it to us. Just find another one.
Just my point of view
Old 04-02-2021, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Crave229 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Screwing maids

Got to know this petite maid (28 yrs old) through michat.
Slowly fishing her. Hope to score !!
So far no rejection when i say that want to date her out etc etc.
Old 04-02-2021, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Crave229 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://ibb.co/ZGJ88nR

Link to the pic. Dunno why it disappear.
Old 04-02-2021, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 19
tianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to behold

Last time maid hunting is mostly for uncle age group ,some use skill some use money to up maids. But nowadays many competition many youngster also join the fun already hahahaha. Money talks now.
Old 04-02-2021, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2057 / Power: 15
noMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tianyou77 View Post
Last time maid hunting is mostly for uncle age group ,some use skill some use money to up maids. But nowadays many competition many youngster also join the fun already hahahaha. Money talks now.
hahahaha, those were the days, my last hunt with maid was 6-7years back and whenever we go pubs enjoy or what, i can sense other maids are wanting to "eat" me up as i am the young man there compare with their BF "uncles" of course to be true in terms of financial wise i am not as good as uncles back then but other factors i am in advantages, as my ex hunt was always horny they will have their own discussion among the girls and i know they always talk about sex experiences with their man... but now i am also in uncle level and have commitments that is why I stop but is understandable with nowadays youngsters want to target maids, maids are more horny and willing to please in bed, now maids are getting young and young, maids only meet up once per week and so and so for

Last edited by noMoney4Sex; 04-02-2021 at 07:04 PM.
Old 05-02-2021, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1938 / Power: 23
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future
Bro I can totally relate to your experience

Got this random guy asking for cigarette, I gave him a stick. Then he ask for lighter, I asked him you want ashtray as well?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckingbaby View Post
Agreed. These useless fucks really one kind. Give them contact already still can PM back asking for my name, saying the maids are asking who intro, and whether or not can I text them to let them know I gave their contact.

KNN want me to help you book a room, put condom on for you and help you thrust your cock inside her also? These guys, really a bunch of useless pussies. Go fuck your left hand better
Old 05-02-2021, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 9
lovelyismything is one of the Best!lovelyismything is one of the Best!lovelyismything is one of the Best!

Anyone know her? I meet her soon!!! My first hit!!!
Old 05-02-2021, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 9
lovelyismything is one of the Best!lovelyismything is one of the Best!lovelyismything is one of the Best!

where can i book a hotel with one IC or passport? and which is recommended?
Old 05-02-2021, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2200 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Friday finally....
Old 05-02-2021, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 15
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post
bro where you get her contact, from LP or social app?

seems social app dont have such pretty maids, most CMI type
+10 fr exchange
Old 05-02-2021, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 9
lucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post

Fair slim n horny.....
uff this one is gonna sell like hot potatoes! I'd definitely overpay for that one
Old 05-02-2021, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 23
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelyismything View Post

Anyone know her? I meet her soon!!! My first hit!!!
Stay central?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1