The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-05-2018, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
amishchan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by accelera View Post
well, a MILF who takes good care of her body. Great for her age. Only thing I don't like is cannot suck nips and cannot grab boobs too hard
Old 08-05-2018, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
Powerstations deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornboi View Post
https://sglonelyguys.net/lynn-massage/

Hi everyone, any FR on her or tried her skills before?
Some bros said she is pretty and someone said she don't look like photo. Any bro can clarify?
Old 08-05-2018, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
korak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguys.net/mandy-massage/

Ooh, looks good can’t wait to try
Old 08-05-2018, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Annualcraze deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by korak View Post
https://sglonelyguys.net/mandy-massage/

Ooh, looks good can’t wait to try
Wow looks good. Please share your experience after you try.
Old 08-05-2018, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 0
thx1138 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bumping this. Would like to know too. Thks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Anyone knows whether Lizzy is still around?
Old 08-05-2018, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 19
bleach87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybleach87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Fr for slg bobo
Legit, young milf type, very good and safe location

Massage is tip top, sensual is no horse run, boobs is the right and perfect size for me.

Friendly and service oriented. Not time watcher.
Old 08-05-2018, 08:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 20
Zecker is a name known to allZecker is a name known to allZecker is a name known to allZecker is a name known to allZecker is a name known to allZecker is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerstations View Post
Some bros said she is pretty and someone said she don't look like photo. Any bro can clarify?
Tried her when she was relatively new. Photos are mostly enhanced nowadays but she's cute in real life.

Massage is rather weak, small boobs and hj is nothing to shout about.

You wouldn't go wrong with her but there's no wow factor as well
Old 08-05-2018, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 20
Zecker is a name known to allZecker is a name known to allZecker is a name known to allZecker is a name known to allZecker is a name known to allZecker is a name known to all

Anyone tried Rose from SGbeautycastle before?
Old 08-05-2018, 08:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 728 / Power: 14
pinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to behold

Guys, any MRs on these few ladies? Very much appreciated.

http://sgbeautycastles.org/xi-xi-massage-hj-bbbj/

http://sgbeautycastles.org/xiao-bao-...e-hj-bbbj-cim/

https://sammyreviews.store/showthread.php?t=684263

https://sammyreviews.store/showthread.php?t=684373
Old 08-05-2018, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
Powerstations deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zecker View Post
Tried her when she was relatively new. Photos are mostly enhanced nowadays but she's cute in real life.

Massage is rather weak, small boobs and hj is nothing to shout about.

You wouldn't go wrong with her but there's no wow factor as well
Thank you for clarification. Also find out she is ex-Ltd Mini as per other bros mentioned here before if their information is correct. I won't waste my time to visit her as photos are enhanced.
Old 08-05-2018, 09:47 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
hotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerstations View Post
She share customer with roommate...... will accept many bookings then when customer turns up..... whoever is available will pretend to be Lynn and service him. Unless you are rtf case..... most guys dunno the difference.
Old 08-05-2018, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 11
jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphina View Post
Her HDLY I recall was done in a unique position.
Unique how? Bro can you share more details, very keen to visit her.
Old 08-05-2018, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Chaoninaixnai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguys.net/long-nu-massage/

MR for Long Nu (SLG)

Shared apartment as mentioned by bros. Was directed up to the apartment and just before I could text her to say I’m outside, another ML just nice opened the door as she was expecting her customer and thought it was me. I stepped inside to look and thought I kena cheated. Luckily, at that moment, Long Nu called to ask me where am I and she came out from her room. When I saw her I was like *heng ah... * (Just wanted to let bros know not to worry if a different person happens to open up the door, like in my case)

Anyway, she was definitely chio to me, like a uni girl vibe. Look like Carrie Wong (w/ long hair) imo and that’s a plus point hehehe. Picture and stats advertised are accurate too, tall and big soft boobs

I took a quick shower alone and proceeded to lie down on the bed. She started off with a back and leg massage which didn’t last very long but hey, I honestly wasn’t there for the massage either lol.

Next came the sensual part which I really liked. Her teasing and licking all over my body got me feeling ticklish and excited. When she came beside my ears, I turned back to look at her pretty face and soon enough, we were locking lips like lovers. Then she moved down for bbbj (she does provide capped bj too) and looking at that pretty face going down on me, damn never regret booking her at all.

Finished off the first round with a cim. Laid back to chat awhile before she did another bbbj and finishing off with a hj. She was definitely hardworking and I didn’t mind a hj too as I was taking awhile. Accidentally shot onto her thighs

Showered with me after the deed was done and to my surprise, she was seducing me in the bathroom yet again. My body pressed against her back and grabbing her boobs from behind, teasing me for a third round. But I said it’s ok cause dk how long it’ll take also.

First time writing a more detailed MR cause I think she deserved it. It’s her first time here so hope bros can support and take good care of her too. Cheers!

Last edited by Chaoninaixnai; 09-05-2018 at 12:13 AM.
Old 08-05-2018, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 10
Massagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaoninaixnai View Post

MR for Long Nu (SLG)

Shared apartment as mentioned by bros. Was directed up to the apartment and just before I could text her to say I’m outside, another ML just nice opened the door as she was expecting her customer and thought it was me. I stepped inside to look and thought I kena cheated. Luckily, at that moment, Long Nu called to ask me where am I and she came out from her room. When I saw her I was like *heng ah... * (Just wanted to let bros know not to worry if a different person happens to open up the door, like in my case)

Anyway, she was definitely chio to me, like a uni girl vibe. Look like Carrie Wong (w/ long hair) imo and that’s a plus point hehehe. Stats advertised are accurate too, tall and big soft boobs

I took a quick shower alone and proceeded to lie down on the bed. She started off with a back and leg massage which didn’t last very long but hey, I honestly wasn’t there for the massage either lol.

Next came the sensual part which I really liked. Her teasing and licking all over my body got me feeling ticklish and excited. When she came beside my ears, I turned back to look at her pretty face and soon enough, we were locking lips like lovers. Then she moved down for bbbj (she does provide capped bj too) and looking at that pretty face going down on me, damn never regret booking her at all.

Finished off the first round with a cim. Laid back to chat awhile before she did another bbbj and finishing off with a hj. She was definitely hardworking and I didn’t mind a hj too as I was taking awhile. Accidentally shot onto her thighs

Showered with me after the deed was done and yet again, she was seducing me in the bathroom. My body pressed against her back and grabbing her boobs from behind, teasing me for a third round. But I said it’s ok cause dk how long it’ll take also.

First time writing a more detailed MR cause I think she deserved it. It’s her first time here so hope bros can support and take good care of her too. Cheers!
Agree with the MR..more or less my experience was same...my dick was in her mouth for a good 15-20 minutes and the rest of the time she was playing with her hands
Old 09-05-2018, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 13
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post

Saw the pics and was tempted to try this new chick. Those pictures were really good! Couldn't resist and made the arrangement. Took her about 2 to 3 hours to reply me. Realised later she was pretty fully booked today. I took one of the last slot. When she replied, she actually called me and other than stunned, I was actually quite disappointed as her voice was a little low and I thought picture may be a different person. However, I forced a 'yes, i will come over'.

Honestly, i never had a chance to say or stop anything as she was simply too irresistible. We laid on the bed continuing with the chit chat. Took my leave and she made me feel special all the way till the door was closed behind me.

Thumbs up to her.
Thank you bro Special Spawner for the solid recommendation.

This dragon lady is truly a gem, pretty sexy looks, tall slim figure with full C cups and a tight butt. No tummy, only abs, yes abs. The last time I see abs is on Nana. She looks like "Zhang Bi Chen" to me seriously, a wilder version, more ah lian.

Skills wise, like bro Special Spawner said, she is fully equipped. Her BBBJ starts from a kneeling position where she slips underneath to suck your "kuku", exact words she used, haha. And after which she will take in the whole rod, soft mouth engulfing, tongue licking away. Even did an inverted position one. Think she has not shown all her skills yet.

Finished with a 69, which make her horny and I off load everything in her. She even tease to kiss me with her mouth load full of cum. Haha. After the deed, chit chat a while but the teasing doesn't stop. Wild, really wild this young lass.

True blue "Ang Pai" quality, both looks and skills. Too bad she is here only on a short stint. Sure to RTM to try more of her skills. Already getting hard to book I think.

ONE thing that I do not like is that her place is too crowded for comfort. Room a little too small. So hope she moves to a single apartment soon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1