The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-09-2018, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1217 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Half of Vietnamese think country still in recession: survey

By Dat Nguyen September 4, 2018 | 11:47 am GMT+7

Vendors are seen at a market in Hanoi, Vietnam. Photo by Reuters/Kham

Almost half of Vietnamese think the country is still in recession, a recent Nielsen survey has found.

The Vietnam Consumer Confidence Index Report for the second quarter said while 48 percent of respondents thought the recession persists, 46 percent were positive the country would come out of it in the next 12 months, an increase of 8 percentage points from the previous quarter.

The survey was done for The Conference Board, which describes itself as “a global, independent business membership and research association working in the public interest.”

But Nguyen Huong Quynh, managing director of market research firm Nielsen Vietnam, said the country is not in a recession and has actually been growing at 6-7 percent in the last three quarters.

“Despite the fact that none of the economic key performance indicators indicate the country is in recession, consumers continue to believe that the current situation is not really positive.”

This sentiment could significantly influence consumers’ spending and saving patterns, she added.

Many believe it is not a good time to spend. Up to 70 percent of respondents said that they are willing to channel their spare cash to saving, the report said.

The report also said consumers continue to feel upbeat about their personal state of finance.

Seventy-six percent of respondents thought their personal finances would be good or excellent in the next 12 months, a drop of one percentage point from Q1.

Vietnam’s GDP grew at 7.08 percent in the first half, the highest ever since 2011.

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 05-09-2018, 08:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
yea you need to read my response in context too...why so serius when only tcss here...

Alamak TCSS does no means no standard mah, like that everybody simi sai also can post then just blame it on TCSS nia tio bo???

You ask a question so at least I can do is reply it instead of ignoring it, like that is called mutual respect

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 05-09-2018, 08:50 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
In general the "Hawaii" of China is Hainan province.
Touristy rip off city especially Sanya.

BBS nowadays cannot find SSYTs at ST ¥50.
In most big cities usually ¥100 and up liao.
But PRC BBS girls mostly damn f*ck up.
Want BJ must top up ¥50.

Rushy service and some very attitude problem.
Selling point is young and cheap so don't expect much.
Just spread the Y, insert your tool into the pipe hole and start poking!

Even Danshui these days KTV LT minimum 1500-2000

Anyway now you should know these days where my favourite place to cheong is.
Hint: From our last WeChat conversation.
Update: M****g KTV lounge area closed already. KTV rooms still available.

Eh, I am surprised DS still can find 1500rmb for tapao now, you remembered last time our group already cheong into DS when CP was still operating in full swing before that CB Kia clamped down on everything to cement his power

Nowadays I just walk into those KTVs and take "kwai chan", never even book any KTV rooms, am talking about that particular current fav cuntry of yours now, not Cheena (in case those reading might assume & mistaken again)

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 05-09-2018, 09:10 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Alamak TCSS does no means no standard mah, like that everybody simi sai also can post then just blame it on TCSS nia tio bo???

You ask a question so at least I can do is reply it instead of ignoring it, like that is called mutual respect

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
so what was the original question...

Old 05-09-2018, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Half of Vietnamese think country still in recession: survey

By Dat Nguyen September 4, 2018 | 11:47 am GMT+7

Do you think Vn is in recession...

Old 05-09-2018, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2007 / Power: 10
TonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Eh, I am surprised DS still can find 1500rmb for tapao now, you remembered last time our group already cheong into DS when CP was still operating in full swing before that CB Kia clamped down on everything to cement his power
Yes LT ¥1500 is the minimum in Tier 1 Danshui KTVs.
Only the LT ¥1200 is extinct since late 2017.

Yes I remember your group did went to Danshui KTVs before Dongguan was kaput.
This year the fox tail of this CB Kia finally come out after he amended the constitution to stay in power till infinity!

Quote:
Nowadays I just walk into those KTVs and take "kwai chan", never even book any KTV rooms, am talking about that particular current fav cuntry of yours now, not Cheena (in case those reading might assume & mistaken again)
Didn't know can do that.
Any KTV in this particular current fav cuntry of mine also can do it this way?

Nowadays you prefer to eat fast food then breakfast?
By the way I am a fast food or buffet man.

Fast Food = ST
Breakfast = LT
Buffet = Eat all you can!
Old 06-09-2018, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
so what was the original question...
Quote:
not sure av actresses have to do here...

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 06-09-2018, 07:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Yes LT ¥1500 is the minimum in Tier 1 Danshui KTVs.
Only the LT ¥1200 is extinct since late 2017.

Yes I remember your group did went to Danshui KTVs before Dongguan was kaput.
This year the fox tail of this CB Kia finally come out after he amended the constitution to stay in power till infinity!

Didn't know can do that.
Any KTV in this particular current fav cuntry of mine also can do it this way?

Nowadays you prefer to eat fast food then breakfast?
By the way I am a fast food or buffet man.

Fast Food = ST
Breakfast = LT
Buffet = Eat all you can!

If got 1500rmb still not too bad, my short short types one tio bo??? Dun tell me MILFy ones....

No lah I meant can just take away immediately but its for LT not ST. Yup almost all can do like that, only when during hot season like public holidays then they may forbid cos not enough girls for their KTV clients liao then they will not allow unless you take a room

Wah champion lah still can be a buffet man, I have always been a LT man and never had the stamina for buffets that means you have tried the JKT buffets before, where you can stay in there the whole day and have as much you want for a fixed sum??? I think now no more available liao.....

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 06-09-2018, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Do you think Vn is in recession...

I think my pocket is in recession.......

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 06-09-2018, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quote:

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
oh, you mean korean av actresses...where is the video...

Old 06-09-2018, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
I think my pocket is in recession.......

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
this I cannot believe is true...

Old 07-09-2018, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
oh, you mean korean av actresses...where is the video...

I think you got more lobangs for such things then me.....so many years liao have you ever seen me post any peektures or weedios leh tio bo...

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 07-09-2018, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
this I cannot believe is true...

Alamak of cos cannot compare with a Godzillionaire like your ownself mah rich people will never be able to understand or feel the pain of poor people mah

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 07-09-2018, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
I think you got more lobangs for such things then me.....so many years liao have you ever seen me post any peektures or weedios leh tio bo...

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
see that's why only tcss...dun be so serius...

Old 07-09-2018, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Alamak of cos cannot compare with a Godzillionaire like your ownself mah rich people will never be able to understand or feel the pain of poor people mah

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
somehow is a compliment but I felt tio suan....

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1