The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List
lisa, sheena

Old 22-01-2012, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kennyjimson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KL part time college gal

Quote:
Originally Posted by limfuck View Post
The more FR you post the more they PM asking for ctc, pls read all the thread and you will know where to get the ctc from

Happy Chinese New Year and Wishing everyone have a great holidays with your family.
Happy Dragon year and wishing all you have a wonderful time with your family
Old 23-01-2012, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
jerrytan6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: KL part time college gal

Newbie need some advice here, I already got the full list from SNN but wondering who shall I choose from the list. I prefer the FL which will guide newbie like me as I'm new to sex.

Looking forward for some advice and promise fr after try.
Thanks.

Jerry
Old 24-01-2012, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
RAYMONDDEAN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Just to share my FR, over due FR

Checked out the list which I bought from SNN, after go through the list and decided to bonk this gal. Called her up and make appointment with her, I left office early that day and I arrived at one of the lrt station and sms her my car number. Got her reply and saw one lady working towards my car, she is ok for me but saw a lot FR mentioned about her wild sex appetite. She will suit me because I'm fast cummer. She recommends her regular budget hotel since I知 not familiar with that area.

Reach hotel and proceed to the room. Out of the sudden, she turn wild when we reach the room, we didn稚 chat much and her hand already start to stroke by brother. She is real wild FL, suitable for me or those who prefer unlimited shots.

1st, Proceed to clean up and she start with BBBJ me and I would said her skill is good. Take her own sweet time to blow me, until I cum. yahoo, first time cum in mouth. Take few mins rest before next shots.

2nd, She start to BBBJ me again until my brother hard like rock, she ride me wild. I haven't had a wild cowgirl for a long time and that really make me want to cum soon. I must take charge and told her to stop and I missionary slowly, proceed to doggy and cum to my glory.

3rd, she start handjob me. Then she capped me and rides me but this round I really fuck her hard as I sense I can稚 cum so fast. She rides for about 6-7 minutes, then she request me to missionary. I bonked her kao kao from fast gear to low gear and fast again. After bonking for about 10 minutes, I still not feeling like cumming. Then I request her to ride me again, she agreed. She rides me for another 10more minutes, then she feel tired.. She attempt to HJ to finish me but I request her to BJJJ until for another CIM...oh ya, my 3rd short with CIM.

Name: wing
Race: CKT
Face: 6/10
Body: 7/10 slim
Boobs: A cup
BBBJ: 10/10, can CIM : )
FJ: 8/10, wild
WIR: Yes
Any bro here takes Ah Wing recently? Tried to cAll her but couldn't reach her...
Old 24-01-2012, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAYMONDDEAN View Post
Any bro here takes Ah Wing recently? Tried to cAll her but couldn't reach her...
I text her 2 weeks ago, bro people celebrate CNY lar... Try call back after cny
Old 24-01-2012, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
shylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
The more FR you post the more they PM asking for ctc, pls read all the thread and you will know where to get the ctc from

Happy Chinese New Year and Wishing everyone have a great holidays with your family.
interest in diana, might to provide more info? or share ctc?
Old 25-01-2012, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
limfuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shylook View Post
interest in diana, might to provide more info? or share ctc?
most of us bought from sucknehneh, mail him if you need his list.
any bro here boking during CNY, no new FR here
Old 26-01-2012, 09:34 AM
Samster

Cepetface deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrytan6 View Post
Newbie need some advice here, I already got the full list from SNN but wondering who shall I choose from the list. I prefer the FL which will guide newbie like me as I'm new to sex.

Looking forward for some advice and promise fr after try.
Thanks.
Jerry
Wing, Sara, phoebe, zarra,

Quote:
most of us bought from sucknehneh, mail him if you need his list.
any bro here boking during CNY, no new FR here
No new FR ler, I'm out of Malaysia for holidays
Old 26-01-2012, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2048 / Power: 19
jason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond repute

jb have???????
Old 26-01-2012, 05:13 PM
Samster

Talking Re: KL part time college gal

Name: Sheila
Race: NL
Face: 7.5/10
Body: 8/10
Boobs: 9/10, C cup, nice natural boobs
BBBJ: 9 /10, slup slup sound.
FJ: 8/10, she is real fucking horny
Fingering: yes, wet pusssy
WIR: Yes
Damage: RM250 + 50 tips

3rd attempt bonking this FL at KL, this round we are just like couple hugging and kissing. skip all the chit chating part and proceed to wash ourself.

She starts with CB my whole body and BJ my dick until i almost cum. My turn to serve her, CB her whole body, suck her tits, massage her boobs and buttock plus rubbing her pussy until wet.

She was so horny and request me to tiu her hard, wear Durex cap and bonk her doggy, started with slow speed, faster and faster. I go faster and faster as we kept going on until she shouts, lol. Change to missionary and I tried to control myself not to cum so fast...so slow down the speed.

Last position, ashed her change to cowgal and let her do the move. She keep looking at me while moving up and down. can really feel her pussy juice all over, after 10 mins slow movement, i request her to move fast. less >1 min, i shots my 2 weeks army at her cave. nice fucking this lady but she has bad time management.
Old 26-01-2012, 07:44 PM
Samster

Bro Kenny
Great to see you bonking again.
Old 26-01-2012, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
muatfit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by muatfit View Post
First of all, thanks SNN for the list.

1st meeting - Wing
Face 6/10, body slim, girl friend feeling 9/10, horny 9/10, blow job 10/10 and allow to do cum in mouth, boobs 5/10 a cup, location at KL. One word to describe this gal 'Very wild & Horny'. This is my second time going out to cheong and she really give me a shock of life. She was so horny, can finger, can cum in mouth, rest for a while she blowjob you again and let you fuck her hard.

2nd meeting Yesdy
Face 7.5/10, body 7/10, boobs 7/10 b cup kot, girl friend feeling 9/10, location kepong, she will can talk a lot and for non stop. I almost forget that I come to bonk her since we chit chat for non stop. Funny part is while I bonk her missionary and she still can talk to me. That benefits me also as I don cum fast and I managed to last for 15mins, 1st time in my like. Wing just need 5 mind to settle me. Managed to try 3 positions be load. She is good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyjimson View Post
Few months back, I called twice her but never make any appointment due to schedule conflict. Recently call her again, mahal she banned me n said I kacau kacau only. Tried to convince her but she don accept. Thanks SNN assistance to clarify with her.

FL Name: Emily
Race: CKT
Face: 7/10, she has quite pretty face
Body: 7/10, skinny, she has tattoo over her body n hand... Roses
Boobs: 7/10, Big
Ass: 6/10
BBBJ:8/10
GFE: 9/10,
Skin: 7/10
CIM: Yes, 2nd shot she swallow
Anal: BIG NO, I try to convince her let me fuck her ass haha
Damage: RM300
WIR: Not so soon

Bonk this lady last week, arrange the meeting at subang where she recommend a hotel. First impression of her, pretty face with big boobs.. She got tattoo on her right hand n body, Roses

Go in the room, chit chat... Proceed to bathroom n wash ... She start blowjob me for good 10 mins until i almost cum, stop her and I suck her tits while another hand playing her pussy. Her pussy really wet n I start insert my finger n do the job, she keep moan very load... Insert another finger n keep the speed faster until she cum. Request her blow me until I cIum...yeah I cum in her mouth.

2nd shot...fuck her missionary for 10 mins, request her to ride me hard while I enjoy her boobies. She keep saying"fuck fuck fuck"...Oh ya her boobs is man made, can feel something hard inside. She rode her for 5 mins until she sweats. Change to doggy and I bang her slow fast slow fast. She keep asking me fuck her fast but I insists. Damn nice to see a gal begged unfuck her, after 15 mins, I bang her hard. I try convince her let me fuck her asshole but decline. Before I cum, fast fast pull out the condom n request her blow me until I cum... This time she swallow my cum... YEAKKKK n I feel GELI when saw her swallow in front of me. DENG.
Thanks for Emily's FR. Me going to see her very soon. Next will be Diana as I'm only fans of CKT... Hope bros here share more ckt FR.
Old 26-01-2012, 10:59 PM
Samster

ctboys deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can someone kinds enough give me some contact for the gal.Just dont know where to get it.
Old 27-01-2012, 12:34 AM
Samster

cheebeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctboys View Post
can someone kinds enough give me some contact for the gal.Just dont know where to get it.
Good try : ) and I tried this before but doesn't work on me
If you want shortcut, get from SNN
Old 27-01-2012, 02:44 AM
Samster

sukamain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: KL part time college gal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctboys View Post
Dear CTBOYS, I advise u not to waste your posting asking and begging for contacts. No one here will contact u with genuine or good contact. You really need to put in some investment by buying the contacts. Get from SNN. He is real reliable with his list and they are mostly GFE. Trust me and also read many postings here from SNN's satisfied receivers of the list.

Waste no time, get your horse from SNN list and go riding quick. Regards.
Old 27-01-2012, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukamain View Post
I envy Sucknehneh for his assistant for all newbies here. Because he is helping the newbies that's why most of us are still here. And on top of that, his list of contacts are really fantastic. Sharing here might make others the impression that he is canvassing his list on this thread but until you buy the list, get an appointment and try it out than you will say, I WANT MORE from him. Rest assured, Sucknehneh list is GREAT. Bravo to you and thanks a million brother.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornybozz View Post
I got the list from his 6 months ago and every few months he will update whenever there is new FL or new updated number. SNN yang paling reliable.
Quote:
First of all, thanks to Sucknehneh who provides me the list with a min fees
Without him, I don't have my first cheong. I have PM many seniors here but no one response to my request. SNN recommend this FL to me becuase This is my first time and I concern I'll cumm fast.

1st FR from a Newbie, took a local Chinese freelance

Face: 5.5/10
Body: slim
Boobs: a cup
GFE: just like GF, can talk
BJ: My first ever blowjob, cumm in 2 mins. Yeah, cum in mouth for the first time also.
FJ: great, tried many positions cowries, missions, doggy. I did 3 rounds with her, really worth every dollar I spent.

Looking forward for more fucking session, hope I can contribute for FR in future. Again, sucknehneh you lists are excellent.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wongblue View Post
guys, i just confirmed an appointment with one of the freelance on this week
i have tried to call few of them from the list, around 80% of them responded back but some of them outstation. thanks snn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newaisa View Post
guys, thanks for all the FRs and positive feedback about SNN contact. Thanks raymond, initially I keep PM him asking for free contact but he never give me but refer to SNN and assure me his contacts are genuine.

Thanks SNN for your freelance list.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheebeng View Post
FL Name: Fxxx
Face: 6.5/10
Body: 8/10 slim
Boobs: 7/10, A to B
Ass: 7/10
CB: I知 not fan of this
BBBJ:7/10
GFE: 8/10, easy to break the ice
Damage: RM200 + hotel
WIR: Not sure, I still have many FL to try

Bought this contact from sucknehneh and thanks for his guide. First time meeting a FL and damansara area and book a budget hotel. Intro myself when meet up with her and have some conversation. Next proceed with clean up. Start with she CB me and I direct ask her to blowjob me as I知 no fan of CB. She really take her sweet time and doing some handjob as well. I daty her until her juices started coming out, I知 too horny when see the juice.

Ask her to cap me and here we go for missionary style, slow and steady. she was tight and u could feel the walls around., i worked myself to the deeper depths of her and she keep gicing out soft moan. I go faster and faster as we kept going on. Change to doggy and I tried hard to control myself not to sum fast, change to cowride and ask her do it slow as I知 going to cum anytime. After her goyang, really feel exited and I知 the one to start goyang myself and explode. Finally our 10 mins battle end here. Really syok fucking at FL compare to spa gal as this lady got day time job. Still learning to write more details FR.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornybozz View Post
Agreed with dean, SNN did update me when got new update.
Kalau tidak habis lar, some FL do keep change number.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyguy333 View Post
Sorry for my late FR....

Bought the ctc fr bro SNN.. At first, thanks for giving quality FL as promised. Worth to purchase rather than begging ppl.. Keke..

Call Sheilla and goto the hotel on time. Wait her at lobby and she call after 5 minutes. Proceed to the room, she give me light kisses, undress me then help me to bath.. Kind a sop on bath then we proceed to bed....

She ask me to lying on bed then she is like wild cat came and join me... Start kissing me from my cheek, mouth, neck, nipple, hand, body, leg then only come back to my hot n hard didi... She suck it like no end and super enjoy to eat ice cream... She bbbj at least 10 minutes and giving deep throat. The way she suck my ball was damn syiok and i nvr tried this b4...

Then she proceed to cap in, starting with horse riding post, follow by doggie, standing post, then end up with missionary post after about 15 minutes fucking.. Her moan damn loud and real and her pussy very tight and juicy.

Name : sheilla

Face : normal 6/10

Bob : 33 or 34 c

Body : good

Bbbj : 11/10 damn enjoy

Fk : 9/10

Sorry for all bros as i am not a good FR writter... Will improve..
Quote:
Originally Posted by muatfit View Post
First of all, thanks SNN for the list.

1st meeting - Wing
Face 6/10, body slim, girl friend feeling 9/10, horny 9/10, blow job 10/10 and allow to do cum in mouth, boobs 5/10 a cup, location at KL. One word to describe this gal 'Very wild & Horny'. This is my second time going out to cheong and she really give me a shock of life. She was so horny, can finger, can cum in mouth, rest for a while she blowjob you again and let you fuck her hard.

2nd meeting Yesdy
Face 7.5/10, body 7/10, boobs 7/10 b cup kot, girl friend feeling 9/10, location kepong, she will can talk a lot and for non stop. I almost forget that I come to bonk her since we chit chat for non stop. Funny part is while I bonk her missionary and she still can talk to me. That benefits me also as I don cum fast and I managed to last for 15mins, 1st time in my like. Wing just need 5 mind to settle me. Managed to try 3 positions be load. She is good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongbud View Post
helloo guys
i already bought the contact from sucknehneh and wonder which FL shall I start first. after reading all the post by seniors here, really want to try out soonest possible. supposedly meeting Emily but she was busy tonight.

hunting hunting
since I have nothing to do, so here's all the feedback about SNN
low fund can't cheong now until salary out
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1