The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-08-2022, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 16
Milo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant future
Re: Pub At Geylang

Bro ChioChio1 Power, everyday Chiong
Tonight maybe i will be heading to drink
Jio through Wechat!
Old 20-08-2022, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 10
Chiochio1 is one of the Best!Chiochio1 is one of the Best!Chiochio1 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milo80 View Post
Bro ChioChio1 Power, everyday Chiong
Tonight maybe i will be heading to drink
Jio through Wechat!
Haha !! Life is short Ma. I just went Golden castle on Thursday. Shall share with you more when we meet again
Old 20-08-2022, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 1134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16408 / Power: 26
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiochio1 View Post
Haha !! Life is short Ma. I just went Golden castle on Thursday. Shall share with you more when we meet again
Totally agree life is just too short! 👍👍👍
Old 20-08-2022, 02:48 PM
Samster

Chiochio1 is one of the Best!Chiochio1 is one of the Best!Chiochio1 is one of the Best!

Yo broosss

Since got some free time. Share with you all my golden castle FR last Thursday (opp 497).

FR for Golden Castle:

Reached around 7ish. Gal selection around 7-8 (no mummy system here). I think we had a small or medium room 4 guys + 4 gals just nice only. This place need to buy expensive fruit knn watermelon for $15 lol..

The karaoke system tbh is really average. I like to sing, so as compare to honeyland, honeyland is better with a clean reno room lol. Room wise is standard old and classic, they only upgraded their system whereby you can order your song through scan QR code method.

Around 7ish, not much customers, we had a decent time with our selected gal. One of my bro gal stayed all the way and she wore a tight white tan top without bra, whole night we been staring @ her nipples. Haha.. I took a small size gal with big boob one, whole night playing with her boob while my bros were singing also song.

Gals quality average around late 20s but service and playability consider not bad consider this is a small joint. Gals allow you to auto roam, you want tnn, kiss kiss abit or rub their panties also ok.

Gal tip per session min is $50 (I think 4.30pm to 9 & 9 to 2.30am). We stayed from 7ish to 11ish. 7pm to 9pm beer is HH price & after 9pm beer is $20 more only.

HH I think around $80 ish per tower
After HH $80 ish + $20 more

Since we came at a half fuck timing, by right, the tip should be $50 before HH and another $50 after HH for the gal right?

My bro taught me a trick, he gave $50 first and if the gal never ask for more, act blur & leave can Liao. You save $50 can go 497 call one gal to chill with you.

Total damage: gal tip (min $50 tip for gal) + 3 beer towers + $15 fruits

Cheers brosssss…….
Old 20-08-2022, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 1134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16408 / Power: 26
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

@Chiochio1 WOO UPZ 👍👍👍
Nice FR 😛😛😛
Old 20-08-2022, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 7
Masquerader93 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMasquerader93 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
At that time, at the corner of the building there is a pub, whereby I just walk in, no need to buy any drink, see any girl I like, just approach and ask for the price. If ok, just bring to the nearby hotel and spent a night there.
Do you know if now still bring any of the girls at the JC pubs out?
Old 20-08-2022, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1291 / Power: 9
kopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud of

Been reading all the happenings for eastern pub , now feel like gg down tonight
Old 20-08-2022, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kopicsuitai View Post
Been reading all the happenings for eastern pub , now feel like gg down tonight
Lol actually is a simple small joint and damage not that chor only la. If you frequent too much @ those big TD or popular ktv joint, you may be small disappointed lol Lower your expectation you sure can have fun one cent advice lol ..
Old 20-08-2022, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 17
benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Yo broosss

Since got some free time. Share with you all my golden castle FR last Thursday (opp 497).

FR for Golden Castle:

Reached around 7ish. Gal selection around 7-8 (no mummy system here). I think we had a small or medium room 4 guys + 4 gals just nice only. This place need to buy expensive fruit knn watermelon for $15 lol..

The karaoke system tbh is really average. I like to sing, so as compare to honeyland, honeyland is better with a clean reno room lol. Room wise is standard old and classic, they only upgraded their system whereby you can order your song through scan QR code method.

Around 7ish, not much customers, we had a decent time with our selected gal. One of my bro gal stayed all the way and she wore a tight white tan top without bra, whole night we been staring @ her nipples. Haha.. I took a small size gal with big boob one, whole night playing with her boob while my bros were singing also song.

Gals quality average around late 20s but service and playability consider not bad consider this is a small joint. Gals allow you to auto roam, you want tnn, kiss kiss abit or rub their panties also ok.

Gal tip per session min is $50 (I think 4.30pm to 9 & 9 to 2.30am). We stayed from 7ish to 11ish. 7pm to 9pm beer is HH price & after 9pm beer is $20 more only.

HH I think around $80 ish per tower
After HH $80 ish + $20 more

Since we came at a half fuck timing, by right, the tip should be $50 before HH and another $50 after HH for the gal right?

My bro taught me a trick, he gave $50 first and if the gal never ask for more, act blur & leave can Liao. You save $50 can go 497 call one gal to chill with you.

Total damage: gal tip (min $50 tip for gal) + 3 beer towers + $15 fruits

Cheers brosssss…….
Bro are the girls vietnam or prc?
Old 20-08-2022, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjm85 View Post
Bro are the girls vietnam or prc?
Vietnam gal.
Old 20-08-2022, 07:53 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Gemfindbro is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

After covid ktv tips are crazy nowadays, from $50 up to $150. Then mummy $100.

You guys have any ktvs thats still on old tips pricing?
Old 20-08-2022, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemfindbro View Post
After covid ktv tips are crazy nowadays, from $50 up to $150. Then mummy $100.

You guys have any ktvs thats still on old tips pricing?
Haha paramount $20 to $30 tips lol no mummy also
Old 20-08-2022, 08:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13734 / Power: 18
4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute

Heard that honeyland last day tmr. Landlord doesn’t want to renew lease… another budget playground gone….

英雄末路不可怕,
自甘堕落最可悲。
Old 20-08-2022, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Dguru View Post
Heard that honeyland last day tmr. Landlord doesn’t want to renew lease… another budget playground gone….
Saw the mummy post just now. At first thought is the mummy last day. Sianz even honeyland gone Liao
Old 20-08-2022, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1291 / Power: 9
kopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud ofkopicsuitai has much to be proud of

Quote:
Lol actually is a simple small joint and damage not that chor only la. If you frequent too much @ those big TD or popular ktv joint, you may be small disappointed lol Lower your expectation you sure can have fun one cent advice lol ..
Haha I know ah, been there couple of times. Will go down tonight
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1