The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 06-08-2007, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all
Re: Liverpool Fc Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Having said that bro, Malouda looks terrific down the left and it's our loss we were not able to sign him.
i wouldnt judge too soon on that. when new players sign, i dont like to give my judgment regardless whether they performed really well or did badly. think robben... 1st season, he was running rampage, but in the 2nd season onwards, he was unable to get the same effect as defenders knew how to deal with him already. but full credit to malouda for his good performances.

in my humble opinion, same for malouda, torres, babel and all the other high profile signings. they will start earning their keep when their 2nd season starts, when they showed that they still can get the better of opposing defenders and contribute better to the team play. which is why i have such high regard for henry. the defenders in the epl simply had no answer to him after so many seasons as he kept reinventing himself. guess in this case, u could imagine my excitement when the bookmakers slashed henry's odds of joining pool from 10:1 to 3:1. i almost couldnt sleep! alas, it was for nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
wow bunnytease has such small cute syt body and boobs! can you pm ask her go for a drink with us?
just for u, i will ask bunny soon... but to go out for drinks during the weekends and to watch pool games!!!
Old 06-08-2007, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_ View Post
just for u, i will ask bunny soon... but to go out for drinks during the weekends and to watch pool games!!!
If jio her, can I come along? I said wanna buy Liverpool panties for her...
Old 06-08-2007, 03:34 PM
Samster

beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunnytease View Post
was in chatroom just now.
sick of all those freaking sourgrapes.

jus cos torres is with us now.
they're saying he sucks...
jus cos he's not with them.

omg...
people jus don't know..
how to appreciate the art of defending.
ARGH...i'm sick sick sick.

(sharks guys...jus irritated...) sorry.

Same kind of reactions from my Man U friends...
Keep saying Torres will wanna leave after a season and crap...

I just laughed at them, saying do they want Gerrard as well?
Old 06-08-2007, 04:19 PM
Samster

_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by beck7777 View Post
bro, u think she would come out with uncle like me ah???

by the way, must be liverpool authentic underwear hor... not the cheong ones from pasar malam lor!!! kekeke...

actually, u young men here should try to organise a session a month to watch pool game at some pub or something. then bunny will eventually turn up lah... when that happens, i will sit one corner and watch u all do your magic lah...

that said, surprised no pub owners come in here and offer us anything hor...
Old 06-08-2007, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
bro, u think she would come out with uncle like me ah???

by the way, must be liverpool authentic underwear hor... not the cheong ones from pasar malam lor!!! kekeke...

actually, u young men here should try to organise a session a month to watch pool game at some pub or something. then bunny will eventually turn up lah... when that happens, i will sit one corner and watch u all do your magic lah..

that said, surprised no pub owners come in here and offer us anything hor...

Hmmm... Tonight write email to Liverpool UK.. Wonder miss bunny wear what size sia... Any cutting she prefer?

Dont say till I so young leh... I organsie also need you all to support then can mah!
Old 06-08-2007, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hmmm... Tonight write email to Liverpool UK.. Wonder miss bunny wear what size sia... Any cutting she prefer?
let her tell u herself what cutting she like lah, but i can tell u what cutting i dont like... the big, big ah mah teh kor type, i dont like!!! doesnt look too flattering when taking pics and nothing for us to "beo" mah...

Quote:
Dont say till I so young leh... I organsie also need you all to support then can mah!
dont organise first. do a quick survey first. see how many interested. if u can find a nice and cheap pub, those "bo lang" ones during the weekends one (hint: they cater more to the working crowd during weekdays). i start the ball rolling lor... me cant make it every weekend, but i can be sure that i should be able to make it at least once or twice (for saturdays) a month.

actually, so many bros here. if u can get about 10 regular ones and a lot more people like me joining in every other week or once in a while, u should have established a base and watch the group grow slowly liao...

just a suggestion. cheers.
Old 06-08-2007, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
actually, so many bros here. if u can get about 10 regular ones and a lot more people like me joining in every other week or once in a while, u should have established a base and watch the group grow slowly liao...

just a suggestion. cheers.
Let me source for a good place... Any suggestions from bros here?
Old 06-08-2007, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 21
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
bro you also joining ah? so its you, me, AXL and bunny. its funny you wanna buy panties for her, the other day i wanted to buy her soiled panties for chickenzip...
Old 06-08-2007, 07:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 18
SKP2007 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSKP2007 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi 2 all Liverpool Fans here.
Just join SBF last mth & got so many exciting threads all over.
Hope that i can join u BRos here to support Liverpool all the way
Old 06-08-2007, 08:06 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light

For all Liverpool fans

I'm sure you all know the official Liverpool fans gathering is at Hard Rod Cafe....

Now there is another place for Liverpool fans to gather.... it's at Brewski Jones located at Toa Payoh North next to SPH.

Actually this place has been an underground liverpool supporters club for some time liao but the staff n regular clientele decided to be "open" from this season.

Can catch "live" epl matches there with good food and great company to go with your drinks....and it's cheap!
Old 06-08-2007, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 21
Exciter101 is one of the Best!Exciter101 is one of the Best!Exciter101 is one of the Best!Exciter101 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Reaper View Post
For all Liverpool fans

I'm sure you all know the official Liverpool fans gathering is at Hard Rod Cafe....

Now there is another place for Liverpool fans to gather.... it's at Brewski Jones located at Toa Payoh North next to SPH.

Actually this place has been an underground liverpool supporters club for some time liao but the staff n regular clientele decided to be "open" from this season.

Can catch "live" epl matches there with good food and great company to go with your drinks....and it's cheap!
Wow, just a short walk away from my house.
Thks for the info bro.
Old 06-08-2007, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 18
SKP2007 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSKP2007 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I'm a newbie, like to join all Bros here
Old 06-08-2007, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1143 / Power: 20
hotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud of

Any Liverpool Fan Club Gathering @ the East side?

next Ups list(not in sequence):Waiting for someone(WHAT U WAITING FOR???)
Old 06-08-2007, 10:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
no joke ah bro? bunnytease's body is hot!
Does that mean u gonna dump spurs n join us
Old 06-08-2007, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
bro you also joining ah? so its you, me, AXL and bunny. its funny you wanna buy panties for her, the other day i wanted to buy her soiled panties for chickenzip...
Hey! Its not everyday you have a female Liverpool fan as hot as her wanna wear Liverpool panties for you...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1