The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 30-07-2021, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1036 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to all
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by baksothebest View Post
to all horny bros. would like go exchange REAL contacts for bangable helpers. I hv a few ctcs but will only share with real ctcs in return. Whether u can bang her depends on yr power of persuasion. Interested pls PM. Only genuine responses.
The same can be said if others share them with you. Whether they want to bang you depends on your persuasion. No?

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 30-07-2021, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotstuff82 View Post
i always thought ladies like big dicks no.
Need to study alot wat they say and its actual meaning. your dick to big it hurts my cb means don't wast her time. Wow! U have a big dick I like means be my financial support. And many more.

Happy bonking

Last edited by fde83; 30-07-2021 at 02:43 PM. Reason: Edit
Old 30-07-2021, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 260 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2620 / Power: 20
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
Need to study alot wat they say and its actual meaning. your dick to big it hurts my cb means don't wast her time. Wow! U have a big dick I like means be my financial support. And many more.

Happy bonking
needa read between the lines on what they mean when they make such comments or statements...

i am not well endowed like many bros here but i try to make the most of it since its inborn, that is probably why i never get any complaints saying its painful to have xxx with me

hopefully i belong to the category of
Old 30-07-2021, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 23
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Anyone know this helper from serangoon?

Old 30-07-2021, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20620 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnakal View Post
Been with my FB maid for more that 4 years. An on and off r/s. Been with her for so long, i just can't get enough of those boobs!

Anyway, any recommended hotel can go for 4-5hrs?
Good For You Bro

Anyway Just Go H81 Nowadays Cheap Cheap .... Just Book Whole Day $55 onwards

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 30-07-2021, 11:30 PM
Samster

goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Good For You Bro

Anyway Just Go H81 Nowadays Cheap Cheap .... Just Book Whole Day $55 onwards
Do they have dayuse rates?
Old 31-07-2021, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 469 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3262 / Power: 17
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
Anyone know this helper from serangoon?

Cannot see image leh

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 31-07-2021, 08:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 6
Tomyum88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTomyum88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any one exchange contacts, pics or even video pm me. Hee
Old 31-07-2021, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Cannot see image leh
Repost.

Old 31-07-2021, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20620 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Do they have dayuse rates?
Sorry Bro I'm Not Sure ... I Also Haven't Try The $55 For While Day

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 31-07-2021, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
goer68 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried a few and the best I find is skout and tagged but mainly Filipinas. Michat and Badoo have not been good. Minhat full of scammers

Takes awhile to connect but connected with one and on SKOUT. Chatted fro less than a week. Met up once and had sex same day. Ok looking and not great body but the best was she was a squirter and she really squirts a lot
Old 31-07-2021, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
goer68 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Which are the best sites for Indon?
Old 31-07-2021, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1864 / Power: 22
|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by goer68 View Post
Which are the best sites for Indon?
Michat & badoo, but badoo if u see some one u like, need to buy credit to unlock chat..
Old 31-07-2021, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 469 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3262 / Power: 17
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Repost.

Hmmm never see before even of michat and skout.

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 31-07-2021, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Hmmm never see before even of michat and skout.
She dun look young to me. Anyway booking dayuse tmr to up her.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1