The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-08-2018, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by (bossy) View Post
https://sglonelyguy.info/xiao-xue-massage/

Any honest FR? Worth $120 cat?
She was a FL previously and this option gives her the liberty to choose who to fuck.

On the other hand , you can chose if you want to fuck her as well. 120 is really catbath and BBBj.
Don't expect much massage
Old 08-08-2018, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3377 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by desparate99 View Post
Decided to give this ML a try, despite there is not a lot of reviews about her (sgbeautycastles.club/sonia-massage-hj/). Here is my FR:

- Quite friendly pretty and accommodating. Massage is above average but it is quite short.

- One thing she really needs to improve on is her time management. When she asked me to go and take a bath after the deed, there is still about half an hour left. I thought she is going to continue with the massage after I bath. But when I come out, she told me that another customer is already waiting downstairs. According to her, this bro came early. I was actually quite angry. If she has ended her session early due to poor planning I can still understand. But to end the session early because her next customer comes early is just not acceptable. Why should I be penalised?

- For bros who plan to go, good to confirm with her the pricing. When I gave her $100, she hesitated and started asking where I see her advert and so on. Apparently she was telling me that she charged $120, and not $100! But she was quite polite, and think she is also apologetic about ending my session early, and say it's ok and just take it.

According to her, she just started work one week ago. To give her benefit of doubt, I think she is still worth trying at $100 if she improves her time management. But she is definitely nothing near to $120 category..
Another scenario i want to share:

Saw the advertisement of a ML which says she provides BBBJ & CIM, go down and realize that she oni provides capped bj, ask her why her ads state bbbj & cim? she says the ads is put up by her okt and that she's not aware of the contents of the ads, apparently she's telling me that she has nothing to do wif the ads ..

Once bitten twice shy.

Next time i play smart liao, i query the ML about her scope of service before making a booking, she says she provides whatever is put up in the ads, tell her that i want a direct confirmation from her, otherwise she can deny service.

That's when she turns nasty and says: if u want to come juz come la, dun ask so many questions, and hang up the phone liao. She thinks i want to go?

This was donkey years ago liao, juz to share..
Old 08-08-2018, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
xyawnx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Prolly because her tongue is shorter than normal people (短舌头)and/or she's from a part of China where people speak differently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auxbgm View Post
‘Mistake there.. this review is for Sonia, not vivi.
Old 08-08-2018, 08:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 9
TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Another scenario i want to share:

Saw the advertisement of a ML which says she provides BBBJ & CIM, go down and realize that she oni provides capped bj, ask her why her ads state bbbj & cim? she says the ads is put up by her okt and that she's not aware of the contents of the ads, apparently she's telling me that she has nothing to do wif the ads ..

Once bitten twice shy.

Next time i play smart liao, i query the ML about her scope of service before making a booking, she says she provides whatever is put up in the ads, tell her that i want a direct confirmation from her, otherwise she can deny service.

That's when she turns nasty and says: if u want to come juz come la, dun ask so many questions, and hang up the phone liao. She thinks i want to go?

This was donkey years ago liao, juz to share..
Speaking of this, be careful about this ML. Ad puts CIM, painting etc. When asked her she said only capped BJ and HJ. Luckily I checked first before I booked.
http://sgbeautycastles.club/chen-chen-massage-bbbj-cim/
Old 08-08-2018, 08:26 PM
Samster

TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold

There was a ML on SLG named Ru Yi. Has she RTC? I was still texting her last week wanted to book her but no news later.
Old 08-08-2018, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by romanee View Post
I've tried 2 of the SYTs mentioned by Macktamer. Baby and Anna.
Both are good. I don't normally write FRs these days. But after seeing Anna, I just felt I had to write about her for the amazing combination of kawaii looks and service.
To start off, she really looks like the photos in the advertisement. Almost 100%, unlike many who look 70%, to account for some acne, blemishes, etc. She's really cute. And she's very friendly, and service oriented. 100% GFE gao gao...

Her service level is superb. Great attention to detail, wanting to please and make you feel as comfortable as possible.

I'm not sure if everyone gets the same service, but this is what I got. The moment I got in, I was welcomed by her sweetest smile. She helped me undress, then helped me shower.

After shower, she asked if I wanted 1 or 2 HJ. I opted for 1. She gave me a very nice back massage.
Apart from the usual HJ, she also did a HDLY for me. This was followed by a fake fuck, where she got on all fours, and asked me to do the same, holding her from behind. This is to simulate a doggie position.

All this while, she's has her panty on, of course. Some people have expressed great enjoyment doing this. For me, I don't. Reason being that brushing my dick against her lace panty felt rough, lace panty is not smooth unlike normal panty. Second, I doubt she changes panties after this fake fuck. So the thought that my dick head is rubbing against a pair of panty that has another guy's dick juice and smegma just puts me off. Imagine you are guy number 8 that day, 7 other fellas wiped their dicks clean on that pair of panty before you.

Anyway, I asked her to give me a normal HJ, which I enjoyed immensely. She did some cat bath, while providing a nice slow sensual HJ. She really puts in effort to make me comfortable. She doesn't rush the HJ, but take it slow and easy. Looking at her sweet and pretty face when she was licking my nipple, and giving me a HJ was such a turn on.

To conclude, this is one of those occasions, where the person I see in the advertisement really lives up to my expectations. Very pretty, very sweet, very kawaii, with great GFE, combined with great service levels, ever willing to please.

Of course, she has her limitations down south. And not for boob lovers. I'm fine with that.

I believe if she keeps this up, she will be very very popular. And she deserves every bit of success that comes her way.
When you visited Anna was she code red as the other bro mentioned?

How about Baby, any MR on her?
Old 08-08-2018, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 20
Evisu is one of the Best!Evisu is one of the Best!Evisu is one of the Best!Evisu is one of the Best!

Tried Xiao Xue of Sgbeautycastle before.Very nice and sweet lady.Promised to help her write a FR.Actually is a regular of her and really like this pretty syt.Not far away from the picture and if i have to complain maybe pimples abit in real life.Eye are damn big,boobs are soft b cup,have tiger teeth which i like alot and what kill me most is the pair of nice sexy leg!!!!~~Too bad she cant cim or bbbj,but nowadays very hard to find syt lah all is fake pics.At least she is not so much far off!Defintely a good try if u want a pretty syt with good body and nt rushing to give u a good time.Hope one day can kc her and get bbbj!!!!!!!!!haha.
Old 08-08-2018, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2393 / Power: 18
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Tried Chi Zi fr howling site and also AP Aini fr sgl.

Chi zi in area G. Location not near mrt .
Looks ok to me and she have that abit blur blur kinda look, quite cute in a way but all dependa on individual.
Massage was quite okay to me, she on her music on the side too.
Sensual and bbbj ok also and not a time keeper.
Overall quite a nice lady personality wise.

As for Aini, many bros I think rtm her since she famous.
She in central area but no near mrt. Good for drivers.
Looks not my type and body wise i say okay, b boobs but her ass is good.
Massage not her forte, sensual is her strong point.
Reached her place chat abit for few mins and straight away she undress and in nude when massage.
Not a time keeper too.
Finished off with fake love making and shoot out on her stomach. But i personally find Miqi is better in this aspect.
But all in all so far so goodlah but i won't rtm both Chi zi and Aini.
Old 08-08-2018, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3301 / Power: 22
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

https://ltdsg.com/cher/

Tried was ok.

Looks: 7/10 (pimples)
Figure: 8/10 (big boobs with slight tummy)
Massage: 9/10 (with strength)
Rtm: no

Personally felt very commercial. Done in less than 60.

She very proud of her figure and skill. Just listen.
Old 09-08-2018, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicFortune View Post
That’s actually quite a letdown then coz Miqi used to do that fully nude. And humping her ass in that position was heavenly. If not nude, how to even call it fake love making? I don’t fuck a girl with panties on.
Jus because another does it that way doesn't mean another girl has to give the same.
End of the day, she can choose not to do it at all, and do what 80% of the girls out there do. Maybe that might make you feel less disappointed
Old 09-08-2018, 12:37 AM
Samster

yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SibeiNew View Post
True, she wanted you to go anyway. Staying on will only make things awkward/unhappy, she will just end up keep looking at her phone trying to keep the customer waiting below and give you black face plus rushed treatment.

Only thing you should do is not to pay in full for such unethical services and tell them off.
Well if he had not paid full then ok. If he paid full, I would rather she give some light useless massage or I rather just stay in the house have some water and chill rather than kena chase off because another customer came early.
I think it's the way she did it. If she's smart about it she won't have chased you off u with that excuse cos that leaves a bad taste.
Old 09-08-2018, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by romanee View Post
I've tried 2 of the SYTs mentioned by Macktamer. Baby and Anna.
Both are good. I don't normally write FRs these days. But after seeing Anna, I just felt I had to write about her for the amazing combination of kawaii looks and service.
To start off, she really looks like the photos in the advertisement. Almost 100%, unlike many who look 70%, to account for some acne, blemishes, etc. She's really cute. And she's very friendly, and service oriented. 100% GFE gao gao...

Her service level is superb. Great attention to detail, wanting to please and make you feel as comfortable as possible.

I'm not sure if everyone gets the same service, but this is what I got. The moment I got in, I was welcomed by her sweetest smile. She helped me undress, then helped me shower.

After shower, she asked if I wanted 1 or 2 HJ. I opted for 1. She gave me a very nice back massage.
Apart from the usual HJ, she also did a HDLY for me. This was followed by a fake fuck, where she got on all fours, and asked me to do the same, holding her from behind. This is to simulate a doggie position.

All this while, she's has her panty on, of course. Some people have expressed great enjoyment doing this. For me, I don't. Reason being that brushing my dick against her lace panty felt rough, lace panty is not smooth unlike normal panty. Second, I doubt she changes panties after this fake fuck. So the thought that my dick head is rubbing against a pair of panty that has another guy's dick juice and smegma just puts me off. Imagine you are guy number 8 that day, 7 other fellas wiped their dicks clean on that pair of panty before you.

Anyway, I asked her to give me a normal HJ, which I enjoyed immensely. She did some cat bath, while providing a nice slow sensual HJ. She really puts in effort to make me comfortable. She doesn't rush the HJ, but take it slow and easy. Looking at her sweet and pretty face when she was licking my nipple, and giving me a HJ was such a turn on.

To conclude, this is one of those occasions, where the person I see in the advertisement really lives up to my expectations. Very pretty, very sweet, very kawaii, with great GFE, combined with great service levels, ever willing to please.

Of course, she has her limitations down south. And not for boob lovers. I'm fine with that.

I believe if she keeps this up, she will be very very popular. And she deserves every bit of success that comes her way.
Actually, with or without panty it's always the same isn't it? When you lick the boobs, or u kiss the girl, do you actually worry about whether the girl actually clean up or use listerine after the guy before you did the same? If she had done it fully nude, some "stuff" may also get to her through the skin or pussy contact and spread to you too, no matter how clean she washes?
End of the day, it's kinda unavoidable once we are in this game, can't be too particular about all these unless u felt that her panty looks wet and dirty before it all started (which will be gross).
Suggest if you RTM u do tell her you want to skip this part of the service then, I'm sure she will be happy to skip it.
Old 09-08-2018, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 12
alexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find better

not much reviews on lynn from SLG but plenty at the website. Just want to see if anybody had the same experience.

managed to book her late one nite. went to her place around area G. she opened the door and immediately i had the impression lynn passed the job to her friend. the girl look so different from the one in the video. the one in the video looks very slim with nice features. the lady who opened the door looked like she hasn't exercised in 5 years. on the plumb side with tattoos on her back & spoke like a rough southern chinese. the hair looks the same though. face also slightly different from the video

not the type to reject . so went thru with the massage. massage was good. not much sensual. flip over rub rub . over.

wont RTF .no chemistry. look v different from the one in the video.
Old 09-08-2018, 01:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 13
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Actually, with or without panty it's always the same isn't it? When you lick the boobs, or u kiss the girl, do you actually worry about whether the girl actually clean up or use listerine after the guy before you did the same? If she had done it fully nude, some "stuff" may also get to her through the skin or pussy contact and spread to you too, no matter how clean she washes?
End of the day, it's kinda unavoidable once we are in this game, can't be too particular about all these unless u felt that her panty looks wet and dirty before it all started (which will be gross).
Suggest if you RTM u do tell her you want to skip this part of the service then, I'm sure she will be happy to skip it.
Talking about dry hump, Huan Huan used to do it with a small towel placed on your shaft. She does it with panties on though but her sexiness (and those ridiculous melons) is enough to turn me on. I thought at that time, the way she does is quite hygenic.

Tian Niu does the same with a piece of tissue and panties on.

Only cowgirl or reverse cowgirl possible but I was thinking then that this is quite a good way to avoid contact.

Well, as pointed out, no 100% absolutely safe method, always there is a risk. We just have to be careful and keep that risk low.
Old 09-08-2018, 08:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 10
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
To a boobs person, big or small boobs make a difference to the level of enjoyment he derives.

To one who enjoys blow jobs, BJ or BBBJ makes a huge difference.

To a pussy person, with or without panties on (no matter how tiny the panties are, even if it's a G-string) is very very significant.

I'm a pussy person, I can accept A-cupper and skip the BJ or BBBJ, but I will only enjoy myself if the ML is fully nude.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1