The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-11-2009, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 15
wonderpill deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywonderpill deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by pucukpanas View Post
I'll do her for ST first the next trip!
Why you having your mojo all boiling up inside .......

P/s dont over pay Dont spoil the market since X has already set the basic price.

cheers
Old 13-11-2009, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
pucukpanas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderpill View Post
Why you having your mojo all boiling up inside .......

P/s dont over pay Dont spoil the market since X has already set the basic price.

cheers
Prices like this is hard to come by... Must maintain and give her the busine$$ she deserves.

Incidently, her colleague is different. I offered her (colleague) from Rp100K to Rp300kfor ST but she felt insulted by my pricing. Maybe she is used to being spoilt in karaokes of Rp400k ST plus plus.
Old 13-11-2009, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
NoTaugeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ya dont ever try to spoil the market,prices will never decrease only increasing and dont help the cause by overpaying,be generous in other things.
Old 13-11-2009, 07:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11740 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Prices like this is hard to come by... Must maintain and give her the busine$$ she deserves.

Incidently, her colleague is different. I offered her (colleague) from Rp100K to Rp300kfor ST but she felt insulted by my pricing. Maybe she is used to being spoilt in karaokes of Rp400k ST plus plus.
Dont know about you guys. But there are still some gals that command below RP300K without taxi. Ruko Top10 is one of them. Already so way cheap dont tell us you going to pay her RP100K and above for ST if her price tag happen to be below RP300K? Not only that you are spoiling the market now by offering up to RP300K for a non-Chinese (I assume) Indon ayam? What karaoke are you talking about? Just two months back I got one from hotel ktv. Overnight with her after she finished her work. Accompanied me till next day noon. I paid her only RP200K. So please dont spoilt the market when theres already a bench mark there. If you dont know the art of bargaining I suggest you learnt some trick or two from Senior here. Or take up some self grooming course.

Thank you
Old 17-11-2009, 07:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderpill View Post
The master of T.Balai has spoken.

Long time never see Prince of Balai (ZEN) posts nor hear his SEXVENTURE, wonder how the chap is hanging out lately.

Hey X you all good there. according to P.Panas I think we both did the same girl.
Welcome aboard RB!

Hmmm…wonder wheres Prince of Balai ya. Last time heard he main di Btm.

U tried Sxxx too? BJ goodi goodi rite? With her kind of service and the price tag, cant tink of any1 else in Villa tat is at par with her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
Talked to Long-Ge this afternoon and he says his gals will be priced at 1 juta during the holidays (normal price = RP 400,000 to RP 500,000).
Last weekend was at TBK. Spoken to Hee Ge abt tis but he sort of denied leh? Maybe he knows if he say yes, I sure fcuk him upside down. But for newbies…sure kenna carrot head coming holidays….

Quote:
I'll do her for ST first the next trip!
Putera, harga Sxxx udah rendah dan murah dong. Kalau mau buat ST, be generous with ur tip on her ya?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Dont know about you guys. But there are still some gals that command below RP300K without taxi. Ruko Top10 is one of them. Already so way cheap dont tell us you going to pay her RP100K and above for ST if her price tag happen to be below RP300K?
Yup! Top 10 gals prices are very reasonable. But most are MILF. Don’t be surprised even with tat nice price tere may be gems too at times. Chemistry very important….

Last edited by Xdecepticon; 17-11-2009 at 07:55 PM.
Old 19-11-2009, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Welcome aboard RB!

U tried Sxxx too? BJ goodi goodi rite? With her kind of service and the price tag, cant tink of any1 else in Villa tat is at par with her.

Putera, harga Sxxx udah rendah dan murah dong. Kalau mau buat ST, be generous with ur tip on her ya?
Oooo So sorry.... It's not Sxxx that RB did & me to try again.... It's wild Wxxx from the massage parlor. Remember the BJ she gave you? Price is very reasonable... Hint: ST is just about a little more than double of your BJ.

But her colleague and bitter rival (she hinted to me herself) wanted very high price.... So ended negotiations (with that rival).
Old 19-11-2009, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
skyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any bros going to Balai next week? Say around 25th or 26th?
Old 22-11-2009, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
It's wild Wxxx from the massage parlor. Remember the BJ she gave you? Price is very reasonable... Hint: ST is just about a little more than double of your BJ.

But her colleague and bitter rival (she hinted to me herself) wanted very high price.... So ended negotiations (with that rival).
Wooooo...u meant Wxxx? Hmmm....we all know wats her forte ya.

Now tat u took her rival & paid premium, I guess ur next visit and performance by Wxxx would be different oreidi...
Old 23-11-2009, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Now tat u took her rival & paid premium, I guess ur next visit and performance by Wxxx would be different oreidi...
No la... got to set the example. When Rp250K was not enough for ST, I just tested whether she would accept Rp300k. Then I said "no way" and hung up the phone.

No point la. With that kind of prices, can get a SYT massage girl for overnight - 11.00pm WiB to 5.00am WiB.
Old 23-11-2009, 03:10 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
No la... got to set the example. When Rp250K was not enough for ST, I just tested whether she would accept Rp300k. Then I said "no way" and hung up the phone.

No point la. With that kind of prices, can get a SYT massage girl for overnight - 11.00pm WiB to 5.00am WiB.
Sometimes they just try their luck ......... I once took a massage gal to my room for ST after price was agreed on tiga ratus with her mummy....... when about to enter my room I reconfirm with her the price again and she replied "tiga ratus dollar singapore" !! ....... immediately told her to F.Off !!!
Old 24-11-2009, 09:22 PM
Samster

nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Great! In Indon and they are expecting 300 $ dollars! Really take us for a ride.

Thank you
Old 27-11-2009, 09:04 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light

Any bros here kenna stranded in Balai by the recent ferry sinking & bad weather?
Old 28-11-2009, 05:18 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 18
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Reaper View Post
Any bros here kenna stranded in Balai by the recent ferry sinking & bad weather?

Yeah I was there on Thursday and could not return to Sg on Monday, Tuesday has erratic ferry trips (heard the boat turn back halfway)
Wednesday 6.30am went to queue at the ferry terminal, only 100 seats allocated, luckily managed to get it.

My friend who took the Sunday 130pm ferry to balai said he was terrified of the waves and boat rocking and will not return for a few months.

I took several girls from Villa 400k and Rukko 300k.

I would advise bros against this no. 18 House at Rukko called HONEYMOON
The Mamasan recommended me a nice girl quoting good service. 300k
But at the hotel was a dead fish, I tried to finger her but still dead, so I go for ST and send her back after half an hour.
Got back 150k and went to look for another at Top Ten, good service.
Really dishonest mamasan , well this is the last visit from me to her hse.

Bros who like girls who can give Solid massage besides fxxking should go for brothel name BEautiful Girls at Rukko but of course don't expect to see beautiful girls, got an average girl with good massage and oral skills.

I came across a Villa girl that does CIM but looks does not suit me.
I forgot the hse no. but it is just after the corner of the first stretch of brothels on the left.
Old 28-11-2009, 09:37 PM
Samster

Ferries from Spore and Kukup were suspended that time. Somemore OKT charges you RP400K? You should have bargain. My friend who was there bargained until he got one at RP280K only from Villa!

Yes, Top10 joint charges reasonably. Mamy is a nice woman too. But most of them are MILF. My cup of tea.

Thank you
Old 30-11-2009, 03:24 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 18
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

So far I try ,think It's quite hard at Villa to get above average girls for less than 300k.
But the OKT is having a hard time from the not much customers seen on weekends nowadays.
Maybe your friend caught the OKT on a bad business day.

TopTen sometimes have young girls too, I once took a 20 yo name Ian I think. She is small size with very little pubic hair. Nice C cup, 6 in looks due to her small eyes.Good service.
I saw her this trip but did not take her as I am a Chap Chai.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1