The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-07-2022, 07:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
xcalibur90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
So many bros looking for Viet beside barber
Hint : she is in a shop at JB now
Hi bro,
Can pm contact and location? Thanks
Old 11-07-2022, 06:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1747 / Power: 18
CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future
Re: Queensway Shopping Centre

Returned to try F. She’s indeed prettier than S, but she was very warm and friendly right from start.

I think S is better at teasing and building up to the release though and F wanted more $ for roaming. So a bit turned off.

May go back to try V then end my exploration for this joint, which to me isn’t value for money based on what they are asking for and I don’t really like to nego.
Old 11-07-2022, 11:31 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Trirain is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by CR7toPSG View Post
Review for XN at QSC itself
- shop location quite discreet, side by side with another
- as others have mentioned, 2 massage beds and 1 more on the floor. OWO so only service one at a time anyway
- XN is a tanned prc milf
Pros:
- eager to please
- good GFE
- DT and strong suction on BJs
- happy to try multiple positions for FJ, no complaints no whining no rushing no time watching
Con:
Only one is that she is rather skinny so there isn’t much to grab behind nor at the front. She’s the skinniest girl I’ve ever f*cked so it took abit of getting used to
Overall:
If u don’t mind that she’s skinny, can go try. Massage is nothing to shout about. But teasing was good and thereafter during the action, she was v willing to please like I said. And unlike other places like PL level 5 and some parts of OT, absolutely no rushing at all. Though I took long to come, cos like I mentioned I was not used to screwing a skinny girl.
PM for contacts and no need for exchange. I’m happy to share but only reputable bros please.
Hi bro how much is the dmg?
Old 11-07-2022, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1449 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4239 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongingEdge View Post
F wanted more $ for roaming. So a bit turned off..
How much more? Not just $50 + $30?

This block on both ends have many syt ML. Many confirm under 30, never give birth before (so their boobs are firm and nice to squeeze). Not half deflated balloons

Watch out for a potential price war too. Always turn on wechat people nearby to explore the latest deals. Like $30 discount vouchers from wechat. Show a screenshot of their discount voucher from wechat and get a better deal. Discount vouchers Only applies to their 2 hour package.
Old 11-07-2022, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
yanz is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryanz is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryanz is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryanz is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
- as others have mentioned, 2 massage beds and 1 more on the floor. OWO so only service one at a time anyway
Pros:
- eager to please
- good GFE
- happy to try multiple positions for FJ, no complaints no whining no rushing no time watching
Con:
Only one is that she is rather skinny so there isn’t much to grab behind nor at the front. She’s the skinniest girl I’ve ever f*cked so it took abit of getting used to
Overall:
If u don’t mind that she’s skinny, can go try. Massage is nothing to shout about. But teasing was good and thereafter during the action, she was v willing to please like I said. And unlike other places like PL level 5 and some parts of OT, absolutely no rushing at all. Though I took long to come, cos like I mentioned I was not used to screwing a skinny girl.
PM for contacts and no need for exchange. I’m happy to share but only reputable bros please.
Pls share ctc
Thanks
Old 11-07-2022, 10:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
dragon00 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Hi any recommendation to try can pm me unit number + damage
Old 12-07-2022, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 3
CR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring Samster
The usual 100-120-150. Entry 40 for 30 mins and scaling up. But if u there solely to bonk (plus a bit of ok standard massage at the start), I think half hour is enough. She not a time watcher, at least not from my experience. But of cos don’t take too long over the half hour la. Enjoy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trirain View Post
Hi bro how much is the dmg?
Old 12-07-2022, 10:13 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
1xdragon is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Pros:
- eager to please
- good GFE
Con:
Overall:
hi bro, can share contact pls? tia
Old 12-07-2022, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 3
CR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Vietnam bu bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southernstar View Post
What does vnb mean?
Old 13-07-2022, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 438 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Check out the spa at the end of the block. Girls are good too. Curtain joint though
Which blk bro
Old 13-07-2022, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1747 / Power: 18
CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future

Quote:
How much more? Not just $50 + $30?

This block on both ends have many syt ML. Many confirm under 30, never give birth before (so their boobs are firm and nice to squeeze). Not half deflated balloons

Watch out for a potential price war too. Always turn on wechat people nearby to explore the latest deals. Like $30 discount vouchers from wechat. Show a screenshot of their discount voucher from wechat and get a better deal. Discount vouchers Only applies to their 2 hour package.
She wanted 50 + 50, claimed that she's different from the rest
Old 13-07-2022, 10:10 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2158 / Power: 0
SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Maybe her pussy still fresh. Never eat by dick
Old 13-07-2022, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Gabriel89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro can share ctc? Thanks
Old 13-07-2022, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1449 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4239 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
To be fair to her, she does seem prettier than the rest. From my understanding, MLs tend to have monthly sales targets. If she cannot hit those figures, her 'other' rates have to fall to entice more repeat customers.

The shop at the other end have promotions. The latest is $10 off minimum spend of $68. So effectively it's $58 per hour. But you have to show the discount voucher which you can find from the people nearby function posts of the MLs of the other spa. I've tried L*ly there. Can say her boobs are really... one squeeze and you know she never give birth before. Not deflated balloons

Far.. far in the west (not their name ah) spa has a $123 promotion for 2 hour massage. Can use hot pool , sauna and have food. Bowling alley below... it's....V....ery easy to guess where right? Soon to explore this spa
Old 13-07-2022, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 438 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all
Quote:
To be fair to her, she does seem prettier than the rest. From my understanding, MLs tend to have monthly sales targets. If she cannot hit those figures, her 'other' rates have to fall to entice more repeat customers.

The shop at the other end have promotions. The latest is $10 off minimum spend of $68. So effectively it's $58 per hour. But you have to show the discount voucher which you can find from the people nearby function posts of the MLs of the other spa. I've tried L*ly there. Can say her boobs are really... one squeeze and you know she never give birth before. Not deflated balloons

Far.. far in the west (not their name ah) spa has a $123 promotion for 2 hour massage. Can use hot pool , sauna and have food. Bowling alley below... it's....V....ery easy to guess where right? Soon to explore this spa
V is clean right
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1