The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 17-01-2022, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 10
SandPipers is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSandPipers is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by samyboys View Post
Trying to upmarket themselves
I think so too
Old 18-01-2022, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6244 / Power: 21
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
Yah she like got kick out from employer place.

Maybe have something to do with posting the employer’s daughter in her tiktok videos. Her tiktok channel no more the employee daughter videos.
Good. She should have been charged and jailed, this kind of idiots have no respect and regard for others, then go on play the pity card, when they do the most mimimal work daily

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 18-01-2022, 11:24 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

But there will be people who sympathises with her one by justifying that she' alone in Sinkieland, away from her loved ones, lonely and not used to our society, employer bad causing her to behave like this, etc..etc...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbluebird View Post
Good. She should have been charged and jailed, this kind of idiots have no respect and regard for others, then go on play the pity card, when they do the most mimimal work daily

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 18-01-2022, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 509 / Power: 13
roflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone got any experience with her?
Old 18-01-2022, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 469 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3262 / Power: 17
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by roflolmao View Post
Woah huge knockers. Hehehe. But they usually appear darker irl…damn those camera filters

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 18-01-2022, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 4
Crusader69 is one of the Best!Crusader69 is one of the Best!Crusader69 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
Whole day session with my Pinay...hotel in dayuse is getting lesser, hope this Covid will go away soon.

Happy Bonking Everyone
Hotel Royal (min 6 hours) and Relc hotel (min 4 hours), $14/hour. Nice hotels
Great value.
Old 18-01-2022, 01:36 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by roflolmao View Post
U can practice boxing ball punching when she on top of u.
Recently went Badoo again, they have more maids inside now. So many fish to choose to screw, really spoilt for choice, mostly look yummy
Old 18-01-2022, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 524 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 7
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
But there will be people who sympathises with her one by justifying that she' alone in Sinkieland, away from her loved ones, lonely and not used to our society, employer bad causing her to behave like this, etc..etc...

Got anybody go save her, Bro candeo_88?

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 18-01-2022, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2895 / Power: 7
humsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond repute

SYT helper but feisty attitude
Old 18-01-2022, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 10
alphastrykerz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalphastrykerz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post

Those bros should read her post. She thinks she fucking graduate. She rejected employers.... 🤣 🤣 🤣
These kind of helper are those that actually live in a fantasy world. They forget their actual roots. These are the kind that die² wont want to go back to their country. Can work here will go to TAIWAN, HK or UAE. Coz they know they cannot return and live in a third world country.

Old 18-01-2022, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
weewee23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry guys. How is the situation on 2-hour rooms in Hotel 81, say Geylang on Sundays? long queue?

How much is it now? I still recall it was sgd20 way back in 2007-2008? Lol

Thanks!
Old 18-01-2022, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1722 / Power: 10
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by weewee23 View Post
Sorry guys. How is the situation on 2-hour rooms in Hotel 81, say Geylang on Sundays? long queue?

How much is it now? I still recall it was sgd20 way back in 2007-2008? Lol

Thanks!
Sunday the queue is crazy. I happened to be told to wait for 2 hours plus.
Old 18-01-2022, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
thresh99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandPipers View Post
I think so too
Indeed bro
Old 18-01-2022, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 469 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3262 / Power: 17
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laopizhui View Post
Sunday the queue is crazy. I happened to be told to wait for 2 hours plus.
Go at a later time ard 4-5. Sure got rooms one

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 18-01-2022, 05:55 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Firstly, not all bro's are from SBF, so...

Secondly, ugly or pretty, there will definitely be a market out there...As the saying goes, cover the face, fire the base and thereafter fire and forget...

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphastrykerz View Post
Those bros should read her post. She thinks she fucking graduate. She rejected employers.... 🤣 🤣 🤣
These kind of helper are those that actually live in a fantasy world. They forget their actual roots. These are the kind that die² wont want to go back to their country. Can work here will go to TAIWAN, HK or UAE. Coz they know they cannot return and live in a third world country.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1