The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 31-07-2009, 08:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 18
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
There're so many Thailand threads and you cannot find the info you desire?
it all boils down to total laziness and ignorance and arrogant ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
Are you into Thai chow ah quas? I've to admit there's a lack of info on such interests.
that's a good one ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by stud_boy
There are so many threads....that is the problem bro. I am overwhelmed with information.
there r tons & tons of bkk information in this forum ...
like i said ... laziness is not going to get u anywhere ...
Quote:
And I came alone to BKK so I am a newbie so I dare not gather courage to do hunting on my own.
if u fail to plan ... u plan to fail ...
simple logic ...
Old 31-07-2009, 09:51 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
stud_boy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Thanks for flaming me. Its definitely working like a wake up call.

Today I am going to adventure on my own and report back.

My beer offer still stands. Let me know if anyone is interested.
Old 31-07-2009, 10:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by stud_boy View Post
...so many threads... overwhelmed with information. And I came alone to BKK so I am a newbie so I dare not gather courage to do hunting on my own.
Err... thought you had a tirak waiting for you (your other post in bkk hotel thread). Or you doing a 2-some?
http://sammyreviews.store/interna...ml#post3956859

If you got the baht ..YOU'll be the prey. Threads are organised to interests whether it's a hot bathtub do + happy ending (aka MP arb nam), aggs or clubbing.

And if all's lost, there's always the sukhumvit "golden mile" after hours in dark soi corners. Or LMP's mcdelivery
Old 31-07-2009, 11:06 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Err... thought you had a tirak waiting for you (your other post in bkk hotel thread).
That was true bro. But after my first day I realized that she is trying to milk money out of me. I did not handle the situation well and I ended up paying S$200 for one night. Finally I got rid of her before I lose more money. Anyway I am just taking it as a good lesson.

I lost a bit of my will and confidence after this incident. I really want to make-up for what happened before I come back to Sin City.
Old 31-07-2009, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I lost a bit of my will and confidence after this incident. I really want to make-up for what happened before I come back to Sin City.
Errr the standard protocol dealing with WL

1) How much?
2) How many shots?
3) Till what time?

With these, milking u is quite difficult.
Old 31-07-2009, 12:22 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah james View Post
Boss, you look like a champion in Bangkok, too. Must really learn from you. But I don't carry USD. Only have SGD to change to bahts.

Is it a good idea to change SGD to USD to cheong in Bangkok? (like they suggest) Never try before.
bro..bro...they are just only joking....I don't carry USD and hang all over me as they "claimed"

It is not a good idea to carry USD whereas you can change directly from SGD to bahts...!

For your info.....that night at Talak Huey Hwang....I only bring a few hundred bahts with me .....as I am going to have pig knuckles rice so why bring so much?

It is a one off thing......if you are interested....I will tell you actually what happened.
Old 31-07-2009, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 20
thailuck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythailuck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Err... thought you had a tirak waiting for you (your other post in bkk hotel thread). Or you doing a 2-some?
http://sammyreviews.store/interna...ml#post3956859

If you got the baht ..YOU'll be the prey. Threads are organised to interests whether it's a hot bathtub do + happy ending (aka MP arb nam), aggs or clubbing.

And if all's lost, there's always the sukhumvit "golden mile" after hours in dark soi corners. Or LMP's mcdelivery
Will u in bangkok 1aug to 3aug?
وَالسَّمَاوَاتُ وَبَرَزُواْ للّهِ الْوَاحِدِ الْقَهَّارِ يَوْمَ تُبَدَّلُ الأَرْضُ غَيْرَ الأَرْض One day the earth will be changed to a different earth, and so will be the heavens, and (men) will be marshalled forth, before God, the One, the Irresistible
Old 31-07-2009, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
That was true bro. But after my first day I realized that she is trying to milk money out of me. I did not handle the situation well and I ended up paying S$200 for one night. Finally I got rid of her before I lose more money. Anyway I am just taking it as a good lesson.

Wah bro... u got "tirak" waiting for yah but u post Q's like super noob. Not bad already lah. Last time alwayz chiong BKK solo dunno anyone or post Q's so do more homework and read up on the posts here. Mai kii giad... dun be lazy.

Too bad your "tirak" experience didn't turn up as expected. What happened until u loose your "will+confidence"? Once bitten (no pun intended) should make you a braver and smarter boy.

I take San Som with soda but dun worry not expensive. Small bottle can do but what a waste I just come back or would like to hear what happened to yah. Mayb can post wat happened (if not too sensitive) so other noobs (or even regular chiongsters) won't kanna carrot head?

Take it easy bro... maa Krungthep sanuk sanuk jai yen yen and you will enjoy more

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 31-07-2009, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
...trying to milk money out of me. I did not handle the situation well and I ended up paying S$200 for one night. Finally I got rid of her before I lose more money. I lost a bit of my will and confidence after this incident. I really want to make-up for what happened before I come back to Sin City.
Won't give you any stick on bkk info. You didn't throw good money after bad. Best therapy for you is to get laid
Quote:
Originally Posted by thailuck
Will u in bangkok 1aug to 3aug?
Just back to planet earth earlier this week, sorry recharging. Bro, our paths will cross again (yours same thai sim?)
Old 31-07-2009, 07:16 PM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Just back to planet earth earlier this week, sorry recharging. Bro, our paths will cross again (yours same thai sim?)
Brother......please kindly up-date me after you had re-charge.....might join you!

That is if you don't mind!
Old 31-07-2009, 10:59 PM
Samster (M)

Thanks everyone for the words of encouragement.

I will definitely return with a victory. I will prove that I deserve to be a Samster.
Old 01-08-2009, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Thanks everyone for the words of encouragement.

I will definitely return with a victory. I will prove that I deserve to be a Samster.
My suggestion.... just go to nana or cowboy for the agogo bars. Should not go wrong la. Basic info can be found in the agg thread. My two cents worth.
Old 01-08-2009, 02:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 21
sober is a Helpful and Caring Samstersober is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Brother......please kindly up-date me after you had re-charge.....might join you!

That is if you don't mind!
Me too... tht's if u don't mind taking this newbie along
Old 01-08-2009, 02:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 21
sober is a Helpful and Caring Samstersober is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post

Let me share something with you.....once I manage to get one girl at Talak Huey Hwang while having duck mee soup....hahahahahah! (pure luck)
LKH! Why dint sian one for me when we're having duck mee soup @ Talak Huey Hwang... the second day only tell me....

(jk... later u sian Ah Kua for me :P but r alwayz welcomed to sian one for my potato sifu.... and we better not tell him abt it )
Old 01-08-2009, 04:27 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sober View Post
LKH! Why dint sian one for me when we're having duck mee soup @ Talak Huey Hwang... the second day only tell me....
First you only said "wowwww" here and "wowww" there so how would I know that you want one....moreover you said you come to Bang-cock for mere shopping only!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1