The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 25-06-2009, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 23
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
And you believe every guy in singapore visit this forum ??

Sorry, just trying to clarify ..
not every guy in sillypore visit SBF...
but me believe at least 50% of guys in tis red dot had benefited from SBF...
one way or another...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 25-06-2009, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
rapebill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LentorGarden View Post
wah bro, i always go to city plaza. maybe next time we can meet up there and then approach pinoys. i love the arnolds there. hehee .. cheers bro!
bro, city plaza is mainly indos. And it is not as packed as LP. Furthermore, there are many indo guys as well.
Think go LP is better becoz a lot more pinays, they can speak english (orang indo mau cakap bahasa indo atau melayu) and less competition. All in the name of relativity. The only thing is no budget/transit hotel nearby.
Old 25-06-2009, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5726 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapebill View Post
bro, city plaza is mainly indos. And it is not as packed as LP. Furthermore, there are many indo guys as well.
Think go LP is better becoz a lot more pinays, they can speak english (orang indo mau cakap bahasa indo atau melayu) and less competition. All in the name of relativity. The only thing is no budget/transit hotel nearby.
Bro, relative .. yes, relative ..

LP now dont allow maids to gather up, and most maids gather outside LP, and even Taka now erect fence .. keeping the maids away .. wonder why they do that anyway .. not nice to see them put up the fence .. I know the pinoys will always clean up if they have picnic .. no more gulong park, and now no many place for them to gather.. they all end up in OT or other bars.

City Plaza, have mix of Pinoy and Indo .. it is like another LP for pinoys in east side ..
Old 25-06-2009, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
jimmx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just chatted with my friend who work as admin for company handling foreign workers.. one of the foreign workers (from bangladesh) was found HIV+ recently during checkup for work permit renewal.. the worker has been here in Singapore for 10+ yrs, so he must get the virus somewhere here..

read in this thread that some maids are quite intimate with other foreign workers (such as bangladeshi), so.. the point is.. be safe when you play bros..
Old 25-06-2009, 04:47 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmx View Post
just chatted with my friend who work as admin for company handling foreign workers.. one of the foreign workers (from bangladesh) was found HIV+ recently during checkup for work permit renewal.. the worker has been here in Singapore for 10+ yrs, so he must get the virus somewhere here..

read in this thread that some maids are quite intimate with other foreign workers (such as bangladeshi), so.. the point is.. be safe when you play bros..
Quite possible .. pinoys dont believe in rubber, and anyway, lot of people in Singapore don't practice safe sex .. including the PRC and vietnam girls ..
Old 25-06-2009, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
huat_ah_888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cause most ppl here think that you are something we call a "cock teaser". This breed pisses me off a lot. Think it pisses the bros here too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athenawishes View Post
realised tat i kena zap again...

pls... its not tat points ARE important to me..
its jus i dono for wad REASON u r zapping me kk??

if u zap MY POINTS.. i think i DO have the RIGHTS to know the reason right??
asking me to grow up??
god!! i know i m still a kid... & YES i need to GROW up..
tats y i came here!! to know MORE & GROW UP..

but i think by zapping my points DOESNT MAKE ME GROW UP IN ANY WAY..
sorry TS tat i wrote these kinda comments..
but its because of this thread tat i got zap.. like 3 times i think.. sobbs..
Old 25-06-2009, 07:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
NaughtyAngmoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey dudes whats up?

ok let me tell you how I manage to get 2 maids in 2days

First one met her in club in chijmes, it was just so easy.
I went there arnd 1am with friends, I was already tipsy and I saw 2 pinay on the dance floor who keep looking at me. One of them look like a hooker (she tells me after that shes working in duxton road, no wonder) but the other one was rly pretty and a bit shy look, slim with a very cute ass. I danced with her like 1hour, more and more dirty dance, then after her friend told me "ok u drop me at my place and u can do what u wants wif my friend". So its what I did I drop the friend at her place and then gogo Hotel 81 and it was a rly good sex. She was shy first and kinda inexperimented but after several minutes she was just so wet and horny, gave me great BBBJ and then I banged her in lotta positions but it was a bit painfull for her as she is very tight, luckily she was very wet so can enter. I banged her during 2 hours then go home happy. By the way, she is not a maid yet but will come back soon to be one, now she is just traveling.

Second one was easy too, just found her on the internet and she likes my pics. I called her and I tried to talk cock and I found out that she is horny and she even wanted to see pics of my cock ahah.
So we meet straight to hotel 81 again (ill become a member there ) during her day off and it was just a great sex day. I brought alcohol and we get drunk while havin sex, I like that so much ahah
She made me cum 3 times after I was too drunk to make it a 4th time even if she BBBJ me well.
She told me she is feelin so lonely here and was missing sex badly, well that is fine with me, ill give it to her when she wanna!

Btw bros no need to ask me for their contacts, ull understand that I dont share yet as I dont have a lot of contacts and they are not free often.
Old 26-06-2009, 04:56 AM
Samster

i just came back from batam.
went there to find my indo gf that was sent back
really spent a lot of time in the room, becoz nothing else to do in batam.
I was really exhausted.
Old 26-06-2009, 06:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Ah ha bro rapebill? Sent back cause of you ah ha?

Just joking!!!

Anyway.... indo gf means muslim right? you not scared of khalwat? i have a few indo muslim gfs but scared to go there cause of this khalwat thingie and the muslim cops.... or religious cops what ever you call them

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapebill View Post
i just came back from batam.
went there to find my indo gf that was sent back
really spent a lot of time in the room, becoz nothing else to do in batam.
I was really exhausted.
Old 26-06-2009, 08:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
sex hero is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyAngmoh View Post
First one met her in club in chijmes, it was just so easy.
Of cos easy in Chijmes most of the pina gal are working in pub la, after work they go there to enjoy themself also looking for target.
i when there a few time but all the pina gal ask for money

you lucky Angmoh she never ask money from you
Old 26-06-2009, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
Ah ha bro rapebill? Sent back cause of you ah ha?
actually, she was sent back because of me.
And it is good because I can get back my pinay.
However, sekarang macham indo season, saya suka indo gals sekarang.
Spotted 2 other pretty ones in my estate.
Old 26-06-2009, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Beijing2008 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello Bros
My 2 cents worth of getting maids ctc. Recent got to know some pinoy and indo maids through the supermarket bulletin board.

They post jobs request, find new employers kind of notice and leave their numbers for contact. I just save the numbers in my phone and contact them one-by-one when i am free..

i just screw one pinoy maid at her employers place..she posted a notice to seek new employers.... hahahaha. so i guess she is pissed with the current one and so dont care about bringing me up.
The best is that she has a separate entrance to her maid's quarter, so even if someone comes back from the main entrance, i can take my time to leave from the back door and walk down the fire-escape staircase (i think)

It amazes me how horny the maids are... .i never realised that they are so different in bed....

however, my advise id that bro must have patience and take necessary precaution.....
Old 26-06-2009, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beijing2008 View Post
i just screw one pinoy maid at her employers place..she posted a notice to seek new employers.... hahahaha. so i guess she is pissed with the current one and so dont care about bringing me up.
The best is that she has a separate entrance to her maid's quarter, so even if someone comes back from the main entrance, i can take my time to leave from the back door and walk down the fire-escape staircase (i think)
Good for you bro ..

Just remember, all condo have cctv and save your ass ..
Old 26-06-2009, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Athenawishes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by huat_ah_888 View Post
Cause most ppl here think that you are something we call a "cock teaser". This breed pisses me off a lot. Think it pisses the bros here too.
huh?? wad do u mean by "cock teaser">??
in tat case i think its a misunderstanding..
i jus wanna know something here..
sorry if i hav done anything tat pissed u all bros off..
Old 26-06-2009, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Funky_guy is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
We met up at Paya Lebar MRT. Took a cab down to Lavender 81. Unfortunately no more ST at Joo Chiat. right?

But if you guys know how to get short time at jc let me know. i could have saved the cab fare.

i bought some beers. she was happy that i got them for her.

went up to the room. This gal was fair 29 yo milf with slim bod.

initially she did not want to do bj.

But when she finally agree to paint me and do bj it was awesome.

She had a nice cute round firm arse a real turn on for me. Her boobs were not that fantastic. Good kisser

She wanted me to do raw. i told her no i wont.

She said dun worry about pregnancy. buy me the oral contraceptive tablets. then you can cum in me. the feeling is nicer. i said sorry i cant do it. Bros its not the pregnancy i am worried about but the diseases right. better be safe than sorry.

anyway after a decent session i put her in a cab paid her the cab fare and she went back happy.

downside she did not message me since. but do i care? Its like one more over. move on. Got loads in my list. but i dun have the time to sian and try.

just now i got a number from the net of a pinay on a short visit to spore. need to up her. but no time again.

Raw i currently do only with 3 pinays. All 3 are 25 years old. none of them have a money face. Fantastic character. tested them out several times. but their character really good. so they are safe to do raw. the rest clearly a NO NO.
HI Bro,

could share your contact with me ...i hav enever tried a pinoy or maid and certainly hope that you could share with me and i could feedback to you if you are interested in those that you have no been following up .....pm me at 84842713
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1