The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2015, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
LuvGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: phuket

Hi bros , glad that I still can remember my sammyboy password!
I'm writing this post so that u guys can have an easier time in phuket

Went on a trip from 8th to 11 may 2015 to Rawai , phuket. I will share some traveling tips and FR . Read it patiently as I hope it's important to have a safe trip and good time with the girls.

First thing to do once u land, buy a local SIM card, it's a must coz u can use your whatsapp and use gps app waze . I didn't do this and had to switch on my data once in awhile to get updates . Buy it in airport and ask them to assist u activate sim.

Make sure u have individual rooms booked if you traveling with your friends, villa usually big but with lesser rooms . I had to crash at the bar girls room as all the rooms taken up by my friends! Mistake on the person who booked the villa..although villa is big with pools and home theater room u don't have much privacy .

1.How to get to rawai beach. 48 km from airport

Once at airport , the taxi quoted me 900bhat to travel to rawai area ...this is expensive.. So I went to rent a honda jazz for 1000 bhat per day with gps 100bhat . All together was 3300bhat for three days .

Give your passport and credit card for reference and do inspection before taking the car. Inform them of the small dents if you find them. The tank will be full, and when returning you need to fill up , last day I had to fill up for 880bhat.

Deal includes insurance , if u have small accidents it's ok don't worry.

Lesson learned- no need to rent gps if you buy sim card coz u can use waze app.its very accurate. And the rental gps not very touch sensitive .

Car can also be used to travel on your own to a few destination, no need to rent bike and haggle with tuk tuk drivers . I rented for myself as my friends reached a few hours earlier they shared 100 bhat each to take a van to reach rawai

My view , although u spend more to rent a car , it's safer and much more convenient to get around phuket. And u can use it to pick up bar girls to bring back to your place!

2. How to get girls

Go to any bar , and buy a drink for yourself, very easy. I recommend Buy a shot or two to get it going . Ask the bar waitress what time she finish work or strike any conversation. Or you can ask them about the bar girls , they are very friendly and eager to help you . My friends managed to get the waitress working in bar. Bar fine 300 and pay her 2000 till the next day morning .

Look around for the girls u like , and maybe point out to the waitress that u wanna buy drink for the girl that u pointed out. Very easy .

Note- rawai beach area is kinda quiet compared to patong and cheaper too.also may is considered low season .

Once she's there ask them if they wanna stay with u. Negotiate the price, it's usually2500 bhat .bring them back to your place in your car !
I walked from the bar with the girls coz it's nearby and my friends had no transport.

So I took this girl who was the quiet and shy type. Once in the villa we had,some drinks and played pool , together with my friends and their girls. Total about 17 people in the villa.

Then due to limited rooms we took turns to use rooms, by then it was 330am ..
So the girl that I was with suggested that I stay in her room.

This is the interesting part.

I took her to her room , a 10 min drive. Went straight to sleep coz already had sex in da villa . About the sex , it was very passionate with moans and she was very wet also ...good sign haha when having sex always wear condom.. My girl didn't want to wear one.. But I said I want to wear and she was cool with it.

Nex day woke up in her bed... After shower kissed a while and had one more round of sex ... Then we went for breakfast , get this she was very kind that she bought me breakfast.. She was worried that I wasn't having a good time with her..

After breakfast , I asked her any place to visit. She was exited to show me around , and we went to 2 temples and the big Buddha , all nearby...
She offered to take a lot of pictures for me ...even my friends don't do that haha. And before moving off frm the second temple, she bought me ice cream...!

At big Buddha , there are a few restaurants with delicious food... Stopped by and took lunch there , with a good view of the sea .

Around 2 pm got back to villa , paid her 3000 bhat instead of original 2000bht.
She was pleased..and wished me good luck , trip with her turned out to be a good experience.

3: massage parkour

300 bhat for oil massage . With extra 800

All massage parlors offer the same rate. The girls that I took,
After oil massage she began to give hj but I couldn't get off, she proceeded to bj
Unexpectedly and I came ! Then kinda kissed me all over and we began to French kiss behind the curtain..she hugged me also , lay on my chest .. Guess I made her horny .... She reluctantly let me go after the session..this was the first day by the way...

U can try 4 hands massage with two girls, maybe can bj with 2 girls, I never try.
So u guys can ask before going In ...must ask ping pong..means hj. Boom boom means fj.. If I'm not wrong.

Try asking the massage girls to come to your room , they might come.

In phuket all you need to do is strike a friendly conversation with a working girl.
But be mindfull not all girls . My friend scored a nurse in pattaya once...

4. Bangla road . 30 min drive from rawai

Last day my guys and I went to bangla road just to walk around and eat . many go Go bars . Rates are higher here ..I guess the way to pick up girls are the same . Go and buy drink and pick a girl u like , they are happy to get a customer.

5. Safety

Passport leave in the hotel , hide under bed or somewhere . Bring one credit card with ic that's all with cash. U don't wanna lose your passport anywhere when vacationing...

Driving , drive slowly at night be carefull when parking don't hit any road curb .
When I parked my jazz at the road side , I hit the front bumper slightly coz tar road was higher then the gravel sideways, kinda like a big step... So park cautiously ....

6. Other expenses

BeeR at bar about 65 bhat.
Friend rice seafood with fruits juice around 220 bhat.
Big breakfast with coffee with 200 bhat
Tiger farm 800 bhat entry

That's all my friends . Have a safe trip , and plan your activities wisely to save time .

Enjoyyy !
Old 13-05-2015, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 17
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

I would like to publicly reply to the following PM I received as others may also find the information useful, PLUS also use this as an opportunity to again remind all that it really is NOT a good idea to enter into PM dialogue with the strangers we all basically are on SBF.
There are just too many crook stealth agents on SBF, and once you're in touch via PM, these crooks have you half way into their scam.

Please refer to the following for details about these crooks:
http://sammyreviews.store/showthread.php?t=508851

As to the question - it is now low season in Phuket, plus the Russians - ever since their economy/currency dropped drastically - no longer come in as large numbers as prior. Thus prices have moderated quite a bit and the providers are easier to negotiate with.

As to specific bars etc - Bangla/Patong is wide open and one bar hardly differs much from the next and your best bet would just be to scout around for the particular girl you want and then just bargain with her. This is a totally normal occurrence in Phuket and you should just press your advantage with no worries about being embarrassed or even of outright rejection.

And don't worry about missing out on any girl in particular - whilst quantity in Phuket is of course NOT as large as in Bangkok/Pattaya, I can pretty well guarantee you that you will eventually find/be satisfied with the terms for a girl you want and not have to go back lonely to your hotel room.

Besides which, bar-hopping in Patong is part of the fun - just don't get too drunk/rowdy or cause offense to anybody. Things can and do get ugly on a dime in bar areas all over the world, but especially so in Thailand where I've seen too many get lulled into a sense of complacency by the generally demure and smiling faces of Thais.

Have fun, stay safe!

SEAJ

Quote:
....After reading some of the posts in the thread realise the rates seem unworthy now.. my budget is actually 500b for bar fine and 3000-3500b for lt. any reco for bars you have in mind at bangla area? My hotel will be at patong area ( albeit the further end of it)
Old 14-05-2015, 01:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jsjs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvGuy View Post
Hi bros , glad that I still can remember my sammyboy password!
I'm writing this post so that u guys can have an easier time in phuket

Enjoyyy !
2 THUMBS UP for bro! Quite detailed report of Phuket!! Good for me as I'm gng month end!!! Very useful since I've never been there before!!

Old 16-05-2015, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 22
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

good place for genuine thai or oil massage in town is kims massage. there are now 7 locations in town centre within walking distance of Robinsons!
the one opposite ocean the best lady is Sri.old lady with great massage skills.if you dun like the stretching and bending parts tell them at the start and they will rub you down longer.
went to Dutz on my last trip, was as wild as ever on a saturday night. the coyote will strip and sit with you for ladies drinks. best time to arrive is 10.30pm.
Old 24-05-2015, 05:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 16
GundamZero is a splendid one to beholdGundamZero is a splendid one to beholdGundamZero is a splendid one to beholdGundamZero is a splendid one to beholdGundamZero is a splendid one to beholdGundamZero is a splendid one to beholdGundamZero is a splendid one to behold

Just back from phuket, didnt went for anything special. A good place for partying but not really massage.

!) Went for a geniue massage, ended up with sore muscle rather than comfortable as the lady used too much strength.
2) Browsing around the area at Patong for special massage, apparently 90% are auntie, cant bring myself to go in as well.
3) Cant bring back girl also cuz sharing rooms with friend, but tried wechat and more than half (FL) are ladyboys.
4) Went to blanga st for clubbing, the girls apparently try to hardsell u drinks, not all girls will want to let u bring back to hotel. A lot of them is cock teasing u to buy drinks only.
Old 30-05-2015, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 16
qwerty1988 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqwerty1988 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Back from Phuket a week ago. Here's a summary of what I see/do:
1. Bangla street a lot of hard selling from the people for ping pong shows etc
2. Girls are not very attractive
3. Went to christin but as what bros mentioned, are quite old
4. Knew a cab driver and he brought us to Angel's massage at Phuket town. Paid 2500 baht for a cute girl. Full service, took around 2 hours.
Old 08-06-2015, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
ryan12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamZero View Post
Just back from phuket, didnt went for anything special. A good place for partying but not really massage.

!) Went for a geniue massage, ended up with sore muscle rather than comfortable as the lady used too much strength.
2) Browsing around the area at Patong for special massage, apparently 90% are auntie, cant bring myself to go in as well.
3) Cant bring back girl also cuz sharing rooms with friend, but tried wechat and more than half (FL) are ladyboys.
4) Went to blanga st for clubbing, the girls apparently try to hardsell u drinks, not all girls will want to let u bring back to hotel. A lot of them is cock teasing u to buy drinks only.
Agree with abovementioned bro on Wechat and ladyboys.

Let me share my super noob mistake.

Am in Phuket now, switched on my Wechat on first day just to scan around. Saw a 'girl' I quite liked. Even video call me to prove that she was a 'girl'.

It was my first day (not my first time in Phuket), was tired from flight and just wanted to get it over and done so immediately told her my room number (mistake, mistake, mistake).

She came, knock on the door, and lo and behold it was a Kathoey. KNN CCB i said "You are not a girl, you are a Kathoey".. bloody hell broke out into one Thai Drama she started crying wailing at the corridor saying she is a girl in her GOD DAMN DEEP VOICE.

Now, I didn't want other people on the floor to hear this ruckus, so I bargained and said I'll give you 500baht to just F.O. She cried and cried and wanted the initial amount of 1.5k, otherwise she will call Police. Bloody hell man first day back in Phuket and get this type of stunt.

So, I thought about it and thought of just fucking this shit and give her 1.5k and tell her to get lost. But that'll be 1.5k down the drain. But fuck it la, I just gave her 1.5k and was damn disgusted I got conned.

So to echo the bro above, Wechat has LOADS of ladyboys. Even if they claim that they are real women. Learn from my mistake, and follow the advice of the bro above. meet at lobby, not at room.

Of course, to take it one step further, create a 'fake' profile (don't use your photo) and get the girl to meet at the lobby. if it's a kathoey or not what you expected, you can just walk away without any embarassment.

Too horny, too lazy, this is what you get. knnccb.
Old 26-06-2015, 01:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 0
dfusion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is there any good girl friendly hotels to stay in Phuket town which are near to discos? Preferably those patronize by local girls...
Old 27-06-2015, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 22
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfusion View Post
Is there any good girl friendly hotels to stay in Phuket town which are near to discos? Preferably those patronize by local girls...
Most hotels are girl friendly. I have never been asked to check in any accompaning guest. The royal Phuket city on phangha road is my choice of hotel. Lots of clubs and drinking joints within walking or motorbike ride distance.
Old 28-06-2015, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Herch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be going to phuket from 10th to 12th July 2015. Anyone interested to go party together?
Old 29-06-2015, 08:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 0
dfusion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herch View Post
Will be going to phuket from 10th to 12th July 2015. Anyone interested to go party together?
I may go from 7 - 12 or 13... Where are you putting up?
Old 02-07-2015, 01:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
sin_sex is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herch View Post
Hi Bro,

I will be there on 10/7 to 13/7
Old 21-07-2015, 11:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 17
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
can I know which soapy massage have the most syt in Phuket town ? prices ? if I go with tu tu how more do I need to pay to the massage. I heard going via tutu massage boss needs to give him money and this money comes from customer like us.
Replying to your PM here as is my usual habit and because hopefully others can also chip in with more info as mine is not gonna be much.

IMHO, Phuket is NOT a great place for Soapies (I myself prefer massage parlours which are ubiquitous all over the island), but when shove comes to push and friends asks me to take them, I bring them to Christin’s as they usually have the quantity, although very much lacking in quality. If my friends don’t mind paying a bit more (circa THB 4,500 +), then I’d take them to Katherine’s even though of late quality there has also dropped.

Have never heard of tutu massage – how did you run across them? Who are they?

BTW, in Phuket as well as most places in Thailand, one really does NOT need agents/guides etc. at all as everything and anything is basically in-your-face; why the need to complicate and make things more expensive? Just my opinion of course.

SEAJ
Old 22-07-2015, 12:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 10
SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!
Be careful of underage girl pimps

Quote:
can I know which soapy massage have the most syt in Phuket town ? prices ? if I go with tu tu how more do I need to pay to the massage. I heard going via tutu massage boss needs to give him money and this money comes from customer like us.
Let me chip in some info.

BTW, in Phuket as well as most places in Thailand, one really does NOT need agents/guides etc. at all as everything and anything is basically in-your-face; why the need to complicate and make things more expensive? Also be careful of underage girl pimps online or offline. It is an offence in Singapore even if you engage in overseas. Just my opinion of course.

LOL
SEAsiaJoe

Old 22-07-2015, 08:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 12
tangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud of

Hey guys... Will be in phuket during september for 3 days. Anyone has contact of freelancer who can accompany me for my whole stay? You can pm me.

Thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1