The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-12-2018, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3606 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Finally after multiple attempts manage to try Ai La (SLG), manage to succeed booking.

Look: 8/10, after closer look she have a high resemblance to mediacock Hong Ling 洪凌 (probably due to the jawline shape) but is a good thing since Hongling is quite hot.

Massage: 6/10, she does not work as a masseuse back home, just the usual playing piano delicately.

Body: 8.5/10, certainly score high in this category, a tall, slim, smooth and fair skin lass. Her au naturel C cup with pinkish nip exuberate the overall sexiness.

Sensual: 7/10, give the feeling of making out with your first love, feeling shy but with a tinge of sexual desired to ask for more. Completely soft and gentle, so have to guide her along which can lead to more interaction.

Overall: 8/10. I would say is worth the wait to try.
Ya I also said before she looks like somaline but with a less pronounced and squarish jawline lol..

So given your experience, what do you think her main selling point is and will you RTM her?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 25-12-2018, 10:41 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Finally after multiple attempts manage to try Ai La (SLG), manage to succeed booking.

-snip-
Sensual: 7/10, give the feeling of making out with your first love, feeling shy but with a tinge of sexual desired to ask for more. Completely soft and gentle, so have to guide her along which can lead to more interaction.

Overall: 8/10. I would say is worth the wait to try.

yr way of writing I interpreted as you managed to get something extra.
put it bluntly : say like no say
Old 25-12-2018, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
haha just see so many bros mention so get curious.
Pte life not interested lah
Thks sharings.
just trying to find a solid massager
I think the reason it’s generating more talk of late is because she (and a few others) have been around but only recently joined SLG

Given the rules governing this forum and the downfall of a previous key resource, SLG now attracts a decent flow of listings (many of which have been around but just joined SLG)

I’d say SLG has emerged a winner from recent events
Old 25-12-2018, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1620 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2557 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
I think the reason it’s generating more talk of late is because she (and a few others) have been around but only recently joined SLG
Correct . She actually has been around for some time. I first visited her maybe about a year ago at a hipster area of Singapore.
Old 25-12-2018, 11:00 PM
Samster (V)

uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

tonite I gonna offend a few ppl
aiya just a massage and the MR are from credible source (u know who u are)

csi until almost ridiculous. fail safe choices : aimee or 7th princess
just keep on trying. they are confirmed plus chopped good

another one I recommend is An Qi solid massage and Nuru and not bad of a HJ also, not a looker though

but... seems to MIA already ? ( I visited long time ago twice during time Mint was still here)
Old 25-12-2018, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 12
Manomanomana is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManomanomana is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManomanomana is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguys.info/yue-yue-massage/

For unknown reason, I thought of the famous Moon when I first met her.

From my faint memory of my past encounters with Moon, I don’t think she is the Moon, but she no doubt has all the attributes to be the NEW MOON.

For sure a LOOKER (9/10)
Her height and her gym trained figure, simply one of the best in the market right now. (10/10)
Nice proportional boobs size (8/10)
Massage, soothing and relax (8/10)
Personality, GND, ur gf wannabe, the girl u wanna bring home GFE max. (10/10)
You have been warned.
Service, whatever mentioned in the site, she does, and does it well. (10/10)

Please treat her nice, she is definitely going to be HOT property soon.

RTM, while she is still relatively new n fresh, definitely a must go weekly (if I strike 4D, then it will be daily).

The NEW MOON is here.
Old 25-12-2018, 11:31 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manomanomana View Post
any discount from pics ? 100% same ? the face sure looked beautified to me
Old 25-12-2018, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 12
Manomanomana is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManomanomana is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManomanomana is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
any discount from pics ? 100% same ? the face sure looked beautified to me
She is what you see bro!
Old 25-12-2018, 11:38 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manomanomana View Post
She is what you see bro!
ok thanks ! becos the video kinda freaks me out for a few seconds... (face warping)

the 1st pic is the best
Old 25-12-2018, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3687 / Power: 19
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavenmothz View Post
Had some free time and extra cash (thank you toto), so decided to commando abit. Here goes:

1. Baby from SLG (yes, the $150 one)
Looks: 9.5/10 (I nv give perfect score)
Body: 8
Massage: 7
Sensual: 7
Deets: texted her and got a booking quite fast. Think many Bros don't really want cos too ex.

Reached her room and disrobed to shower tgt. Gotta say she does know how to get it on in the showers. Plus her eyes were so disarming, I found myself forgetting about the price tag. She's quite the sweetheart with proper gfe too.

Wiped dry and proceeded to massage. Gave her a 7 cos I didn't think she could muster that much strength with her slender frame. Plus, she did the massage completely naked so her oyster was only inches from my face. She does know her stuff, getting rid of my knots. My only wish is that she massaged a little longer, but in her Defence I told her I was tired and wanted to lie down with her (which she accommodated for afterwards).

Upon flipping over, she began her SOP. Her nips were nice and small, but incredibly sensitive. And so was her nether regions. After stroking for a while, and me playing with her abalone, she started her bbbj. Pretty good, but not incredibly amazing. I finished with about 20 min to spare (she reduced massage time) so I could lie down with her for a while and watch tv.

Overall, would I rtm? Likely. Call me an idiot but it's rare to find such a beauty. I've patronised Donna, ai la, moon, and many other beautiful mls in the past and she definitely is up there, if not even better. But, at $150, might be hard for most Bros to justify. I'll leave it to you and ur wallets.

(To be continued)
So $150 is with BBBJ or need topup? Coz her ad seems to show $150 for HJ only?
Old 26-12-2018, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
dosh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Ya I also said before she looks like somaline but with a less pronounced and squarish jawline lol..

So given your experience, what do you think her main selling point is and will you RTM her?
think looks is her selling point. going to try baby soon this week. next on list xiao yu, then mango
Old 26-12-2018, 12:36 AM
Samster

Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
tonite I gonna offend a few ppl
aiya just a massage and the MR are from credible source (u know who u are)

csi until almost ridiculous. fail safe choices : aimee or 7th princess
just keep on trying. they are confirmed plus chopped good

another one I recommend is An Qi solid massage and Nuru and not bad of a HJ also, not a looker though

but... seems to MIA already ? ( I visited long time ago twice during time Mint was still here)
Bro, what is this riddle?
Don’t understand leh
Old 26-12-2018, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dosh View Post
think looks is her selling point. going to try baby soon this week. next on list xiao yu, then mango
All different types there you have
The all-rounder, the masseuse and the eye candy
Which is worth her price depends what you’re looking for
Old 26-12-2018, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1012 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of

My best ML experiences in 2018 (not in any particular order). This is my personal experience, so might not apply to everyone. I am a guy who likes to return to same lady until she leaves, as I prefer chemistry and being at ease with the lady. I emphasize mostly on service, hygiene and a comfortable level of communication that my experiences are based on.

1. Rui Rui - An absolute sweetheart. Service is top notch, from bathing to wiping you dry. She is well trained in massage, but her sensual is absolutely amazing. Her magical fingers, mind blowing BBBJ, and a plus that her playability is high with the right chemistry. I always booked 2 hours with her, and she made sure I was having top-notch service for the entire session. Her fee of $100 per hour was extremely modest, and put many others to shame. I always tip her heavily, as I believe she is sincere and her effort is worth much more. Rui Rui is also able to hold intelligent conversations, from business to politics.

2. Ai La - Extremely hard to book, her first few weeks was almost non-existent. I was patient, and she did not disappoint at all. A tall, lanky beauty, a definite head turner on the streets. Her massage is average, and always pop a little HDLY tease. A little cold at the start, you will need sometime for her to warm up to you.

3. Donna - One of the most perfect ladies around. Beauty, brains, soft skills. She is perfect in almost every way. I always remember her awesome head massage. I could lie on her laps and have the most beautiful lady in the world carefully providing a soothing head massage anytime. Her HJ is sensual, and she is one of the few who can slowly give you a mind blowing orgasm by slowly running her fingers against your balls and jerking you off slowly. She does not reveal too much of her body at the start, but subsequent sessions, playability increases and she will go full topless when she is at a certain comfort level with you. A classy lady.

4. Baby - Baby might be new on SLG, but I've already seen her a couple of times before. She is a sweet young lass, and despite her status as one of the younger ladies, she does not emit an aura of arrogance, and she serves you readily. Baby was a previous FL, but her massage is good and might be much better than some of the full-time ML around. From shower to HJ, you can expect Baby's eyes to mesmerize you all the way. Baby also has high playability with the correct chemistry, you can expect a full mind blowing orgasm when she serves you. Before she listed on SLG, I told her it would probably be much more difficult to book her once she advertises on SLG. Her massage skillset is pretty limited though, mostly back, neck, arms and legs, so do not expect too much.

5. Quinny/Memory - Quinny has a very unique character. She can come across cold and aloof, but it would be hard for her to open up if she does not feel a level of comfort with you. She does not give a damn as well, so I can be pretty sure not all bros enjoy her service. Her apartment has a spa feel and she plays nice music in the background. That sets her apart from most ladies, who just have a dim light (and usually red) in the room, and messy. The setup is very deliberate to allow a soothing spa feel. Quinny's massage is very professional, but her sensual lacks feel. As a result, I've looked for Quinny many times purely massage only. I've enjoyed conversing with her, and Quinny opened up on many matters. She probably won't be back, so I wish her all the best.
Old 26-12-2018, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 17
XChristmasX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXChristmasX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
My best ML experiences in 2018 (not in any particular order). This is my personal experience, so might not apply to everyone. I am a guy who likes to return to same lady until she leaves, as I prefer chemistry and being at ease with the lady. I emphasize mostly on service, hygiene and a comfortable level of communication that my experiences are based on.

1. Rui Rui - An absolute sweetheart. Service is top notch, from bathing to wiping you dry. She is well trained in massage, but her sensual is absolutely amazing. Her magical fingers, mind blowing BBBJ, and a plus that her playability is high with the right chemistry. I always booked 2 hours with her, and she made sure I was having top-notch service for the entire session. Her fee of $100 per hour was extremely modest, and put many others to shame. I always tip her heavily, as I believe she is sincere and her effort is worth much more. Rui Rui is also able to hold intelligent conversations, from business to politics.
Too bad she left

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1