The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 22-08-2009, 03:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeusleo View Post
hi bro bushnell.. haha CM2 is 350baht.. wanna post FR about it but you were faster than me. anw went recce with bro bushnell in Ratcha massage parlor.
Walked from HIP Hotel to Poseidon. fish bowl from 2k-2.5k and SL from 2.9k-5.5k.. the quality of the girls are the best among other parlor. then we went other parlor like emannuelle, but most girls already taken up. went Hi class and settled for a 1500 baht 1st day of work. normal rate for Hi Class is 1700baht. then the rest continued with bro bushnell last posting..
Wow you're so lucky! In my years of cheonging Ratchada MPs I've never encountered any CAT THB1500 girls in Hi-Class.
Old 23-08-2009, 02:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 20
Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
Wow you're so lucky! In my years of cheonging Ratchada MPs I've never encountered any CAT THB1500 girls in Hi-Class.
Hi,

Indeed Bro Zeusleo is the lucky guy. He got the new gal just joined Hi Class for a couple of days & a good price offered to him. My pleasure to party with you. Cheers.
Old 23-08-2009, 05:33 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Xerios deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does anyone has any info on the Lolita Bars (BJ bars) in BKK?
Any field reports on these bars?
Old 23-08-2009, 12:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Pennyarcade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My ang moh friend there brought me to Lolita's which i had no real idea what it was about then he teach me. I haven't been there for over 2 yrs so i don't have an exact FR in mind as i don't remember the girl's name or faces. So here is a little crash course if you want to visit.

Basically BBBJ / CIM for 700bt which is just over 30 SGD. Drinks are 130bt to 150bt depending what you order. There are ST rooms on the 3rd floor but i forgot the rate and people who go there is for BJ and not FJ unless you see the girl super chio.

From what i learned from my friend its owned by another ang moh (aussie?) and the girls who work there only recieve 300bt and the 400bt goes to the house. So he says he usually tips anywhere from 100 to 300bt to the girl.

Walk towards towards the alley and you can see the bar with girls hanging outside. Not all exactly stunners but there are a few cute ones.

If you don't pick right away one will kinda automatically come to you so you have to choose then you go into the bar or sometimes you go into the bar and you choose from there.

Then you have the option of buying a drink for you and the girl and engage in a little small talk after she will say "you want go upstairs?" you say "yes" and she brings you upstairs to a darkened area with booths divided by curtains.

You will get led to a booth. she closes the curtain and kinda leaves for a second to get wet towels and misc items in which you should start removing your pants. Then she comes back and sits you down and wipes your "didi" clean with wet towels (or was it antiseptic wipes?)

After which she will proceed to BBBJ. She probably will not remove her top unless you ask or even want a promise of a tip. Once for me she even stripped naked without me asking. Those got big breasts might rub dick on her nipples or even give a titty fuck.

Then once finish go downstairs and pay the bill DIRECTLY to the bar. Then once you get your change see if you want to tip the girl or not. Then you can either stay with the girl for another drink or leave.

Personally i have tried it 5 times and had no problems. The last time was more memorable though as the girl was kinda horny for some reason and was like a vacuum cleaner. Why i remember this is because its the first time i ever got Deep Throated and when i came i shot my load down her throat which she swallowed. Usually its CIM and then spit out into tissue.

But i haven't been back the last 2 years as there was a STD scare there and usually daytime i'm out doing other things and at night cheong GoGo bars.

But I might drop by again next month after all this talk about it
Old 23-08-2009, 03:04 PM
Samster

Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!

Hi,

By the way, Nan Thong restaurant is no longer in business as my Thai friend rang & found out the phone line is not in service. Went to another seafood restaurant by the name of Ton Thong. This restaurant is situated in between Rama 9 & Pechaburi Rd. An open air concept outlet attached with an air conditional Karaoke Pub. Patrons can delicate & sing their song togather with the musician whom he operates the electric piano on the stage. The price is reasonable & a nice place to have dinner. I also saw a few Thai artists dinning over there. Cheers.

Ton Hong Restaurant.

Phetparam Rd. Bangkapi, HuayKwang, Bangkok 10310.
Opposite Lemon Green Gas Station.
Tel: 6627197898
Old 23-08-2009, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushnell 1918cb View Post
Hi,
By the way, Nan Thong restaurant is no longer in business as my Thai friend rang & found out the phone line is not in service.
u mean the famous restaurant right outside huay kwang mtr station ??
Old 23-08-2009, 03:21 PM
Samster

Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
u mean the famous restaurant right outside huay kwang mtr station ??
I think Bushnell 1918cb is refering to Nathong Restaurant on Pracha Uthit Road. Opposite Caribbean. If so this is really a surprise. Haizzz must be the economic downturn plus drastic drop in tourist numbers to Thailand? Please hijack the BKK airport one more time. I'll definitely make a comeback to BKK feeling like a colonial lord. What THB2000 for LT? No no no. Mai ao. THB1500 for LT (3 shots). Leave at 12pm. Hahahahahahaha.

The one beside Huai Khwang MRT is Somboon = Rip off joint.
Old 23-08-2009, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I think Bushnell 1918cb is refering to Nathong Restaurant on Pracha Uthit Road. Opposite Caribbean. If so this is really a surprise. Haizzz must be the economic downturn plus drastic drop in tourist numbers to Thailand?
The one beside Huai Khwang MRT is Somboon = Rip off joint.
yes yes ... u r right ...
me got mixed up .... long time no back to bkk liao ....

it's a pity that nathong restaurant is closed down ....
i'll missed the seafood beside the pond ...
Old 23-08-2009, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
yanz is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryanz is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryanz is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryanz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

nathong seafood restaurant is one of my favourite in ratchada. Was pleasently surprised when i saw Nick Cage's Bangkok Dangerous patronising it.

Somboon IMHO is way over rated.

If looking for good seafood and price isn't a issue go to SUK soi 24, seafood market with a big lobster signage "If it swims, we have it" or somthing like that.
Old 23-08-2009, 05:32 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanz View Post
nathong seafood restaurant is one of my favourite in ratchada. Was pleasently surprised when i saw Nick Cage's Bangkok Dangerous patronising it.

Somboon IMHO is way over rated.

If looking for good seafood and price isn't a issue go to SUK soi 24, seafood market with a big lobster signage "If it swims, we have it" or somthing like that.
You mean this rstaurant

:: Nathong Restaurant ::

Funny I was there last month sianing the beer promoter away......!

Will call one of them to check it out as it is one of my favourite as it i very near to my hotel.
Old 23-08-2009, 07:02 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=Playman;4036706]You mean this rstaurant

:: Nathong Restaurant ::

Funny I was there last month sianing the beer promoter away......!

Hi,

It's good that any bros can double check the status of Nathong. Btw, SongBoom still only accept cash. Pls do take note. Cheers.
Old 23-08-2009, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanz View Post
Haha bro this seafood restaurant is not for the faint hearted!
Another rip off joint like Por Kung Pow (up lorry liao).

I believe CASH KING will also condemn this place even though he can affor to spend.

I rather go for the buffet at Emerald Hotel. Value for money and decent food.
Old 23-08-2009, 11:47 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Haha bro this seafood restaurant is not for the faint hearted!
Another rip off joint like Por Kung Pow (up lorry liao).

I believe CASH KING will also condemn this place even though he can affor to spend.

I rather go for the buffet at Emerald Hotel. Value for money and decent food.
Talking about Emerald Hotel buffet or even breakfast, we are spoil for choices..from Continental to American, Thai ,Chinese even Japanese sushi is been served for breakfast.

Rice to noodles....miss it's breakfast!

The Japanese restaurant at the 1st Floor of Emerald Hotel is famous for it's Japanese food...eat all you can for 800 bahts...looking at the amount of oyster, and delicacies....it is worth it!
Old 24-08-2009, 12:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
The Japanese restaurant at the 1st Floor of Emerald Hotel is famous for it's Japanese food...eat all you can for 800 bahts...looking at the amount of oyster, and delicacies....it is worth it!
555... thinking about it making me hungry! Got only cup noodles w me now BTW bro yr Inbox full leh... can't PM u!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 24-08-2009, 06:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
yeokimheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Talking about Emerald Hotel buffet or even breakfast, we are spoil for choices..from Continental to American, Thai ,Chinese even Japanese sushi is been served for breakfast.

Rice to noodles....miss it's breakfast!

when going to bkk?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1