The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 26-09-2019, 07:45 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 413 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28563 / Power: 45
VPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 🇻🇳 VPremium Presents: Natural 34C Beautiful Fun Sexy Super Slim Top Service Yuki!

Fresh from the oven FRs for Yuki! Many thanks to these brothers for the really lovely FRs for her! Yuki is just amazing, isn't she? Other than being beautiful and super fair (her skin complexion is exactly this colour inside the above photo - customers who visited Yuki, if its not this 白里透红 complexion, please flame me right away haha), she's filled with loads of love and GFE for everyone she meets. She's just really amazing to us, this girl, super duper solid love gem! We are really glad that you guys enjoyed the session with Yuki and we look forward to your next visit with us! Once again, many thanks for patronizing VPremium, your support is greatly appreciated!

Beautiful, fair and super slim Yuki, who looks like 容祖儿 & blessed with a S-curve figure is available for booking this week (23 to 28 Sept)! She will be staying in SG for a short period only, so hurry to book her now before she leaves! Don't miss out on this incredibly sexy and top service gem!

Last edited by VPremium; 26-09-2019 at 08:43 PM.
Old 27-09-2019, 08:37 AM
Samster (Donor)

VPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 🇻🇳 VPremium Presents: Natural 34C Beautiful Fun Sexy Super Slim Top Service Yuki!

Many thanks to this brother for the lovely FR on Yuki! She is a real gem, isn't she? We are really glad you enjoyed the session with Yuki and we look forward to your next visit with us! Once again, many thanks for patronizing VPremium, your support is greatly appreciated!

Beautiful, fair and super slim Yuki, who looks like 容祖儿 & blessed with a S-curve figure is available for booking this week (23 to 28 Sept)! She will be staying in SG for a short period only, so hurry to book her now before she leaves! Don't miss out on this incredibly sexy and top service gem!
Old 27-09-2019, 12:46 PM
Samster (Donor)

Old 27-09-2019, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 8
SillyZebra is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSillyZebra is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSillyZebra is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Here’s an FR for the adorable Yuki!

The door opened and the moment I saw her, I thought VP bro sent me the wrong girl liao (almost wanted to complain to him on the spot but I didn’t, why? read on and you will understand) cuz she look quite different from the photos. But after a closer look (tattoo on her waist), I know it’s her! But she definitely looks much prettier (this is the reason why I didn’t complain even if he sent me the wrong girl LOL) in person when compared to the photos. Her facial features are sharper. Her complexion flawless and everything on her are natural and I just love touching her all over!

I showered alone though partly due to hotel toilet lah aiyoo, bathtub how to stand two person unless you are prepared to trip, fall and knock your head against the toilet bowl! Even if she want to join me, I will also not allow her inside the bathtub with me for safety reason (unless seated but not enough time for all that lah).

Fast forward to BBBJ, oh boy she can suck! Wet, sloppy and slurping with lots of saliva. She is very good at this playing with saliva, licking it and continue to suck some more, and can go on for a long time. Unlike some FLs who would suck and then spit it out on to tissues paper or towel every 10 seconds! What Rubbish!

FJ, she was hardworking, accommodating and willing to please. Anyway I’m not a guy with many and fanciful moves so nothing worth mentioning here. But that doesn’t mean it was not good. To put it simply, I take my time to savor every bit of her slowly but surely. Satisfying!

After the deed, she cleaned me up and ask me to rest while she shower. As I was resting on the bed, I was quick to fall asleep for about 5 mins I think lol and she didn’t wake me letting me sleep until when I opened my eyes only to find her sitting on the bed next to me, she smiled a sweet smile at me. That was the moment I realized the GFE has just kicked in. I hurried myself to shower and when I’m out we started to chit chat about a lot of stuffs even when time is running out. She didn’t chase me out instead she gave me a nice head and back massage, wowzie! Truly spoiled and pampered!

Overall, it was another a great session and money well spent. I thoroughly enjoyed myself. What more can I ask for? I’ve got myself a pretty and friendly girl and she made me very happy. And I truly adore her. Except that the hotel shower sucks! LOL
Old 28-09-2019, 10:15 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyZebra View Post
Here’s an FR for the adorable Yuki!

The door opened and the moment I saw her, I thought VP bro sent me the wrong girl liao (almost wanted to complain to him on the spot but I didn’t, why? read on and you will understand) cuz she look quite different from the photos. But after a closer look (tattoo on her waist), I know it’s her! But she definitely looks much prettier (this is the reason why I didn’t complain even if he sent me the wrong girl LOL) in person when compared to the photos. Her facial features are sharper. Her complexion flawless and everything on her are natural and I just love touching her all over!

I showered alone though partly due to hotel toilet lah aiyoo, bathtub how to stand two person unless you are prepared to trip, fall and knock your head against the toilet bowl! Even if she want to join me, I will also not allow her inside the bathtub with me for safety reason (unless seated but not enough time for all that lah).

Fast forward to BBBJ, oh boy she can suck! Wet, sloppy and slurping with lots of saliva. She is very good at this playing with saliva, licking it and continue to suck some more, and can go on for a long time. Unlike some FLs who would suck and then spit it out on to tissues paper or towel every 10 seconds! What Rubbish!

FJ, she was hardworking, accommodating and willing to please. Anyway I’m not a guy with many and fanciful moves so nothing worth mentioning here. But that doesn’t mean it was not good. To put it simply, I take my time to savor every bit of her slowly but surely. Satisfying!

After the deed, she cleaned me up and ask me to rest while she shower. As I was resting on the bed, I was quick to fall asleep for about 5 mins I think lol and she didn’t wake me letting me sleep until when I opened my eyes only to find her sitting on the bed next to me, she smiled a sweet smile at me. That was the moment I realized the GFE has just kicked in. I hurried myself to shower and when I’m out we started to chit chat about a lot of stuffs even when time is running out. She didn’t chase me out instead she gave me a nice head and back massage, wowzie! Truly spoiled and pampered!

Overall, it was another a great session and money well spent. I thoroughly enjoyed myself. What more can I ask for? I’ve got myself a pretty and friendly girl and she made me very happy. And I truly adore her. Except that the hotel shower sucks! LOL
Many thanks to @Sillyzebra for this really lovely FR on Yuki! She's a real gem and she's absolutely amazing, isn't she? We are really glad you enjoyed the session with her and once again, many thanks for the kind support! By the way, our sincere apologies with regards to the hotel shower. The last 2 weeks hotel side has been really crazy due to F1 and we have not been able to offer our usual best of hotel selection, our deepest and most sincere apologies on this, but it remains a 4 star hotel as we have promised. We thank all customers' understanding that some of the ladies may not be able to shower with you due to the facilities available but we will make sure they compensate on that with better service in other areas. We thank all customers for your kind understanding on this in advance!

Old 28-09-2019, 01:34 PM
Samster (Donor)

Many thanks to these brothers for the lovely FRs on Yuki yesterday! She is really good, isn't she? We are really glad you enjoyed the session with Yuki and we look forward to your next visit with us! Once again, many thanks for patronizing VPremium, your support is greatly appreciated!

Old 28-09-2019, 05:23 PM
Samster (Donor)

Scammer Alert
Dear SBF brothers, please take note that there are scammers out there now (see pictures below) who are trying to cheat money outside by using and copying wholesale pictures/videos of our VPremium ladies. Please kindly note that VPremium only has one telegram group which is @VPremium1. We do not collect deposits in advance from customers so please ignore anyone that tries to do so from you. We are also only contactable via @VPremium in Telegram or via WhatsApp at +65 9350 9066. We also have a stringent authentication process for all our potential customers where we will ask for details like your phone numbers, SBF nick etc and we do not accept any customers right away. All please be careful and do not fall for such scams. Thank you for your time in reading this notice and here's wishing all a great weekend ahead! Cheers

Old 30-09-2019, 05:02 AM
Samster (Donor)

Latest photos by Yuki (taken last week)! Finally we are able to see some golden extracts of this elusive & shy snow white beauty! She is without a doubt hotter than the photos as usual but God knows when we will be able to see photos that might look 99% like her!

Last week for Yuki! Beautiful, fair and super slim Yuki, who looks like 容祖儿 & blessed with a S-curve figure is available for booking this week (30 Sept to 5 Oct)! This will be Yuki's last week in SG, so so hurry to book her now before she leaves! We are not sure when she will be back, so hurry to book this beauty now and don't miss out on this incredibly sexy & top service gem!
Old 30-09-2019, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 8
SillyZebra is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSillyZebra is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSillyZebra is a Helpful and Caring Samster

For Yuki, photogenic doesn’t apply here. In her case, it is the opposite. In person, she is prettier than the photos especially her complexion so flawless and can only be appreciated to the full extend of its subtlety when up close (I know I have ~ nosebleed! ~). She works or used to work in spa and wellness, if that helps?

The opinion expressed in this post are entirely my own and not necessarily those of the OKT(s) or other brothers.

Last edited by SillyZebra; 30-09-2019 at 10:38 AM. Reason: Typo
Old 30-09-2019, 12:20 PM
Samster (Donor)

Hi @sillyzebra, you are right, Yuki's beauty cannot be explained either in pictures or words. You really have to view it for yourself to see. Thanks for sharing your opinion, it is really deeply appreciated! Have a great week ahead buddy!

Last week for Yuki! Beautiful, fair and super slim Yuki, who looks like 容祖儿 & blessed with a S-curve figure is available for booking this week (30 Sept to 5 Oct)! This will be Yuki's last week in SG, so so hurry to book her now before she leaves! We are not sure when she will be back, so hurry to book this beauty now and don't miss out on this incredibly sexy & top service gem!
Old 30-09-2019, 04:00 PM
Samster (Donor)

Old 30-09-2019, 07:16 PM
Samster (Donor)

Fresh from the Oven FRs on Yuki! Many thanks to these brothers for the really lovely FRs on Yuki, it is really much appreciated. There is really nothing much left we can say about Yuki already, except that she is one of the best girls VPremium ever had in terms of looks, body and service. She is really the complete package! We are glad you enjoyed the session with her and we look forward to your next visit! Once again, many thanks for the kind support!

Last edited by VPremium; 30-09-2019 at 07:30 PM.
Old 01-10-2019, 12:21 PM
Samster (Donor)

Old 01-10-2019, 05:35 PM
Samster (Donor)

Old 02-10-2019, 04:17 AM
Samster (Donor)

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1