The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 14-04-2011, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 802 / Power: 22
happy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to behold
Re: China-Singapore visa-free agreement to take effect in April 17, 2011

Where you get the fact?

From what I understand since 2003 or 2005 (sorry memory failing), Singaporeans can visit visa free for not more than 15 days and I alway have to apply visa whenever I visit PRC as I normally stay there around three weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miniboy View Post
singaporeans to china since dunno long long ago already no need apply visa for within a month stay
Old 14-04-2011, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 18
tamelover is a Helpful and Caring Samstertamelover is a Helpful and Caring Samstertamelover is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy000 View Post
Where you get the fact?

From what I understand since 2003 or 2005 (sorry memory failing), Singaporeans can visit visa free for not more than 15 days and I alway have to apply visa whenever I visit PRC as I normally stay there around three weeks.
bro, no need for visa if not exceeding 30 days. when they endorsed on your passport at the customs, it clearly states that you can remain in china for 30 days.
Old 14-04-2011, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 14
SAR22 is a splendid one to beholdSAR22 is a splendid one to beholdSAR22 is a splendid one to beholdSAR22 is a splendid one to beholdSAR22 is a splendid one to beholdSAR22 is a splendid one to beholdSAR22 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamelover View Post
bro, no need for visa if not exceeding 30 days. when they endorsed on your passport at the customs, it clearly states that you can remain in china for 30 days.
No need visa allows 14days stay only leh. I was in GZ few months ago. Not sure if it has changed after that.
Old 14-04-2011, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4522 / Power: 24
SSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I just came back from China the endorsed stamp did not have the permitted length of stay. It just have the date of entry only.
Old 15-04-2011, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 14
SAR22 is a splendid one to beholdSAR22 is a splendid one to beholdSAR22 is a splendid one to beholdSAR22 is a splendid one to beholdSAR22 is a splendid one to beholdSAR22 is a splendid one to beholdSAR22 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSSS69SG View Post
I just came back from China the endorsed stamp did not have the permitted length of stay. It just have the date of entry only.
I think it is indicated on the white card which was returned to their customs when leaving China.

Last edited by SAR22; 15-04-2011 at 12:25 AM. Reason: editing, add "to their customs
Old 15-04-2011, 04:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
miniboy is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy000 View Post
Where you get the fact?

Quote:
thanks for answering for me, tamelover

anyway, here another thing you could do
2 years ago, got some business(women) there in shenzhen, shanghai and chengdu, always have to stay there, the longest i stay is 4 months
so everytime the deadline is near to a month, i will travel to hong kong or macau, go there walk walk 1 day as a transit then go back china

hope this will clarify and help china trippers
heehee

LL
Old 15-04-2011, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 23
SexMan is a name known to allSexMan is a name known to allSexMan is a name known to allSexMan is a name known to allSexMan is a name known to allSexMan is a name known to all

Hi,

I also use the same method by going to HK for 1 day trip n back to extend another 15days stay.

But for those bro who alway go china for business trip, u can try apply for the APEC card.

This card allow u to stay in china for 30 days without need of apply visa.

N it application fee is only S$100 for 3 year, cheaper for those bro who alway apply visa.

Thanks.

Thanks
SexMan
Old 15-04-2011, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22888 / Power: 25
marlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by petrolheadsg View Post
Tks for clarification bros

Marlboro I give u a moment of happiness also no good meh? MM make u cum for few seconds also fleeting happiness woh heeheehee
Nnkc. Lucky I didn't call all of them to give them fake hope.

Quote:
I think u r right as I went there 2 mth back

Achieved my FINAL Target 22888(易易发发发) on 20141228(爱你一世一易易发)

DON'T up me for points exchange. I WILL NOT up you back. Thanks
:
Old 15-04-2011, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 21
boysaigon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyboysaigon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

all brothers out there,

It is 14 days! I almost got fined! 500rmb per every day late. Confirmed, double confirmed.

Cheers,
Daniel
Old 15-04-2011, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 802 / Power: 22
happy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to behold

According to http://www.chinaembassy.org.sg/eng/lsqw/qz/t165692.htm:

The government of P.R. China has decided to waive visa requirement for Singapore citizens holding ordinary passports traveling to China for a short stay effective on 1 July, 2003. Details are as follows.

1. Ordinary passport holders traveling to China for the purposes of business, tourism, visiting relatives and friends, and transit for less than 15 days starting from the date of entry are exempted from visa, and can enter and exit from China's ports open to foreigners. Passport Control Stations will check on the passport validity of individuals. Those intending for an extended stay of more than 15 days can apply for a visa at the local Public Security Organ after entry into China. Overstayers will be punished by the Chinese Public Security organ or Passport Control Station according to relevant law.

2. Ordinary passport holders traveling to China for more than 15 days or for the purposes of study, work, residence and journalism as well as diplomatic and official passport holders are still required to apply for a visa beforehand as it is at the Chinese embassies or consulates overseas.

Maybe tamelover and miniboy are special to have customs chopped for you for 30 days. I, normal guy so alway have visa endorsed by immigration counter and does not want to try my luck if I intended to stay for more than 15 days and so just apply for visa before hand according to their regulation. Better safe than sorry - anyway visa fee not a big deal.

Quote:
Old 15-04-2011, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
miniboy is Cool - loads of Potential

abit of confusion posted here
... maybe thats why they state clearly now

LL
Advert Space Available